Say something random

Mirano

OMG we have a genius! :bow::mf_rosetinted:

Thank you, thank you! I'll be here all week! Please buy my CD on your way out.

why cant gay guys like girls? god they're sooo sweet!

you know what- taking that back- why cant all guys be Mika? :roftl:

Agree and agreed. ): I wish I could have a gay guy as my boyfriend. But that wouldn't work.. since he'd be gay. How about a bi guy?

I am avoiding my homework at the moment....and I'm going to a kickboxing class tonight! we'll see how that goes

OOOH kickboxing! Sounds like fun. Knock someone out for us. :teehee:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, thank you! I'll be here all week! Please buy my CD on your way out.

Agree and agreed. ): I wish I could have a gay guy as my boyfriend. But that wouldn't work.. since he'd be gay. How about a bi guy?

OOOH kickboxing! Sounds like fun. Knock someone out for us. :teehee:

I will!:naughty:

I had a gay guy for a boyfriend once...he hadn't come out of the closet, but he was def. gay! he was seriously the sweetest guy ever! I wish all guys were as caring as him...

haha why do you hate news people?

I am avoiding my homework at the moment....and I'm going to a kickboxing class tonight! we'll see how that goes:boxed:

some of them are pretty annoying :aah:

but mostly because they blow everything out of proportion! and they got me all scared about tornados :sneaky2:

they said "Tornado warning!! tornado warning!!" and then 2 seconds later they say something like "Well...the tornado warning is lifted..no more warnings right now" :blink:

ughh :roftl:

kickboxing! that sounds cool :biggrin2:

I had a gay guy for a boyfriend once...he hadn't come out of the closet, but he was def. gay! he was seriously the sweetest guy ever! I wish all guys were as caring as him...

I wish I had a gay guy as my best friend... I'm not trying to sound like weird...but sometimes I just wish that...:dunno:

I will!:naughty:

I had a gay best friend. He was amazing. Then.. he went to college and ditched me. ):

some of them are pretty annoying :aah:

but mostly because they blow everything out of proportion! and they got me all scared about tornados :sneaky2:

they said "Tornado warning!! tornado warning!!" and then 2 seconds later they say something like "Well...the tornado warning is lifted..no more warnings right now" :blink:

You sure have some crazy weather people. I like my weather people. They're nice. And they say hi when I see them around town.

I wish I had a gay guy as my best friend... I'm not trying to sound like weird...but sometimes I just wish that...:dunno:

Doesn't every girl wish that? My friend and I are always discussing what exactly we're looking for in a gay best friend. LOL :)

I had a gay best friend. He was amazing. Then.. he went to college and ditched me. ):

aww :sad:

You sure have some crazy weather people. I like my weather people. They're nice. And they say hi when I see them around town.

yeah :naughty:

thats good! nice weather people are good too have....not like our crazy weather people :wink2::aah:

Doesn't every girl wish that? My friend and I are always discussing what exactly we're looking for in a gay best friend. LOL :)

haha I use to do that with someone I knew....we always said we wished we had a gay guy friend because then we could know what boys thought:blush-anim-cl: :roftl:

I want to read the book before I see it. Have you read it? Comparisons?

I actually didn't know there was a book :teehee: But I'd read "Mary Bloody Mary" so I knew about the story from Catherine's daughter's point of view...it's interesting from the different perspectives in my opinion. But they only showed a tiny clip of Mary, but I liked it!

I actually didn't know there was a book :teehee: But I'd read "Mary Bloody Mary" so I knew about the story from Catherine's daughter's point of view...it's interesting from the different perspectives in my opinion. But they only showed a tiny clip of Mary, but I liked it!

I think I've read that one. I can't remember.. LOL. My mum got me into the history of Elizabeth and Henry and Mary. I'm a little obsessed. I feel bad for Mary, but she shouldn't have treated Elizabeth like that. ):

I think I've read that one. I can't remember.. LOL. My mum got me into the history of Elizabeth and Henry and Mary. I'm a little obsessed. I feel bad for Mary, but she shouldn't have treated Elizabeth like that. ):

It's so interesting! Really I mean Mary was treated horribly just because she was a b*stard child, and Elizabeth...well it wasn't her fault!:naughty:

G'night :)

Goodnight:bye:

It's so interesting! Really I mean Mary was treated horribly just because she was a b*stard child, and Elizabeth...well it wasn't her fault!:naughty:

Was she, though? I mean, Henry was married to Catherine when she was born. Was she.. bastardized when Henry had the marriage annulled?

Mary's husband was a twerp. ):