Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back:biggrin2:

It was nice, but I got there half an hour late, had trouble with parking, then had trouble getting to the front and it only lasted for another half hour:tears:

David was really good though.:wub2:

He's definitely the best musician around here... Most of portuguese ones are pure cheesiness and crap:naughty:

I'm back:biggrin2:

It was nice, but I got there half an hour late, had trouble with parking, then had trouble getting to the front and it only lasted for another half hour:tears:

David was really good though.:wub2:

He's definitely the best musician around here... Most of portuguese ones are pure cheesiness and crap:naughty:

you saw him though! glad you enjoyed it! :biggrin2:

I'm going to the beach gig, I'm going to the beach gig!!:boing:

F*ck yeah! :teehee:

He (

) will be performing:biggrin2: Never been to a gig of this guy, he's brilliant.

Tonightttt:boing:

I like his voice. It's got an old-fashioned quality about it. :punk:

what you doing on Monday? you've probably already said this i'm just slow... :naughty:

Well my brother goes back to school on Monday which means I finally have time to sing :teehee:

Well my brother goes back to school on Monday which means I finally have time to sing :teehee:

ah! now this is when we have to be thankful for school! :naughty:

you saw him though! glad you enjoyed it! :biggrin2:

Yeah I sure did:bigggrin2: Thanks!

Yeah :wub2: I'm glad you like it!

---

About school.. I have about 3 years to go. Higschool starts in 11 days for me.:teehee: And then college... Will be about another 2/3 years.

Gah, I don't know why we have to study so much, it annoys me... And I had to put up with so many stupid subjects I was not interested in for 9 years.. I'd rather just have the basics and then just study what I want when I knew what I wanted.

Yeah I sure did:bigggrin2: Thanks!

Yeah :wub2: I'm glad you like it!

---

About school.. I have about 3 years to go. Higschool starts in 11 days for me.:teehee: And then college... Will be about another 2/3 years.

Gah, I don't know why we have to study so much, it annoys me... And I had to put up with so many stupid subjects I was not interested in for 9 years.. I'd rather just have the basics and then just study what I want when I knew what I wanted.

i know! i started high school about 3 years ago and now i'm going up to a-level which is scary! yep i've given up maths, all sciences and english so it was kinda pointless doing them in the first place... i don't want to analyse books! hope you enjoy your new high school send us updates!!! xxx

i know! i started high school about 3 years ago and now i'm going up to a-level which is scary! yep i've given up maths, all sciences and english so it was kinda pointless doing them in the first place... i don't want to analyse books! hope you enjoy your new high school send us updates!!! xxx

I hate serious exams like a-levels, they put on so much pressure on you:boxed This year, to get into highschool, I had to do the finals, they're national exams, Math and Portuguese, and all the teachers were going on about how hard it'd be, because everything we learned from three years of secondary(is that how you call it?:aah: Anyway, it's before highschool..) would go on it and a lot of questions would be asked, and it'd be hard, blabla. I got so nervous, then I did the exams.. They were so easy:shocked: It's because here they make them easier for students to pass, as a lot of people don't have enough marks...

Yeah:huh: All we do while learning those subjects is wasting our time.

Thanks, I will!:biggrin2: