Say something random

Mirano

Well we went out for my roommate's birthday.

We went to a party but everybody was drunk and high so we left because it was too awkward. Then we ended up going to a club and random boys would come up behind you and start dancing all on you. So then I was just standing around awkwardly because I didn't want to dance.

It was just very uncomfortable :naughty:

Ouch:aah: I really can't imagine all that... I'd hate to be in that situation:naughty: Hope you don't have any more of that, at least for now:aah:

Were you the only one that found things awkward?:naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch:aah: I really can't imagine all that... I'd hate to be in that situation:naughty: Hope you don't have any more of that, at least for now:aah:

Were you the only one that found things awkward?:naughty:

And yeah, pretty much. :naughty:

I guess 17 isn't too old for your mom to take care of you. Now that I have a high fever my mom is babying me. I don't get babied often, so don't think I'm strange fo wanting my mom to take care of me. I always take care of her. :naughty:

See? You just had to be a bit sicker! I don't know, maybe I'm a hard mother, but if my kids aren't very sick I'm not overly sympathetic. When they actually are more sick, then I wait on them and fuss over them.

See? You just had to be a bit sicker! I don't know, maybe I'm a hard mother, but if my kids aren't very sick I'm not overly sympathetic. When they actually are more sick, then I wait on them and fuss over them.

This probably sounds horrible, but I think I just feel this way because I wait on her hand and foot all the time. Plus, this is my 2nd week of being a senior in high school, and all the talk about being an adult makes me want to be a little kid again. I know, I'm pathetic. lol

This probably sounds horrible, but I think I just feel this way because I wait on her hand and foot all the time. Plus, this is my 2nd week of being a senior in high school, and all the talk about being an adult makes me want to be a little kid again. I know, I'm pathetic. lol

No, you're not pathetic. I'm 37 and there's times when all I want to do is curl up in my mother's lap and renounce adulthood! But she lives on the other side of the country, so I guess I have no choice but to keep on being the grown up:aah:

And maybe if my kids waited on me hand and foot, I could understand them expecting reciprocal treatment, but alas, I don't get that from them:naughty:

No, you're not pathetic. I'm 37 and there's times when all I want to do is curl up in my mother's lap and renounce adulthood! But she lives on the other side of the country, so I guess I have no choice but to keep on being the grown up:aah:

And maybe if my kids waited on me hand and foot, I could understand them expecting reciprocal treatment, but alas, I don't get that from them:naughty:

I don't know what I'd do if my mom lived on the other side of the country.:blink:

I'm always telling my mom that I'm the perfect child because I wait on her, get good grades, clean the house, and I've never been grounded. My siblings were pretty much the opposite. :teehee:

I don't know what I'd do if my mom lived on the other side of the country.:blink:

I'm always telling my mom that I'm the perfect child because I wait on her, get good grades, clean the house, and I've never been grounded. My siblings were pretty much the opposite. :teehee:

:naughty:

Maybe your one flaw is in thinking you are perfect:naughty:

I can't sleep because of the heat, I even got a fan pointed towards me, nothing helps, F*ing heat!

:sneaky2::blowup:

The heat is pretty bad here too. Very humid.

Thankfully I've got an air conditoner in my room but that doesn't really help with the rest of the apartment.

:roftl:

I don't really think I'm perfect. :teehee:

I'm just much closer to perfection than my siblings

I kid, of course. :naughty:

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble

When you're perfect in every way

I can't wait to look in the mirror,

cos I get better looking each day

To know me is to love me

I must be a hell of a man

but I'm doing the best that I can

I too jest. I'm just teasing:teehee:

The heat is pretty bad here too. Very humid.

Thankfully I've got an air conditoner in my room but that doesn't really help with the rest of the apartment.

I find it hard to think of you guys being really hot right now. It's quite a nice day here, but inside it's cool and I've got on tracksuit pants, long sleeve top, jumper, scarf and shoes and socks (and underwear of course:naughty:) and feeling just beautifully comfy and warm.

You could always come and lie down on the cold tiles in my family room?:naughty:

When you're perfect in every way

I can't wait to look in the mirror,

cos I get better looking each day

To know me is to love me

I must be a hell of a man

but I'm doing the best that I can

I too jest. I'm just teasing:teehee:

:aah:

That's great!

It sounds like something my dad would say.:naughty:

I find it hard to think of you guys being really hot right now. It's quite a nice day here, but inside it's cool and I've got on tracksuit pants, long sleeve top, jumper, scarf and shoes and socks (and underwear of course:naughty:) and feeling just beautifully comfy and warm.

You could always come and lie down on the cold tiles in my family room?:naughty:

hehe, What is the temperature where you live?

It's in the 90s (fahrenheit) where I live this last week. It's actually been a pretty cold summer in my part of N.Y., too much rain. Very humid. We haven't really had much of a summer.

hehe, What is the temperature where you live?

It's in the 90s (fahrenheit) where I live this last week. It's actually been a pretty cold summer in my part of N.Y., too much rain. Very humid. We haven't really had much of a summer.

It's 15 degrees here atm. Celcius. I don't know what that is in Fahrenheit. As I said, it's a beautiful day here today, sunny, light cloud cover, no wind... I don't know what I'm doing inside actually! Oh wait. I know. I'm allergic to sunlight:sneaky2:

No, I'm just being lazy.

It's 15 degrees here atm. Celcius. I don't know what that is in Fahrenheit. As I said, it's a beautiful day here today, sunny, light cloud cover, no wind... I don't know what I'm doing inside actually! Oh wait. I know. I'm allergic to sunlight:sneaky2:

No, I'm just being lazy.

Sounds like our spring. Look what I just found http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/conversion/tempconvert.html

I had to look it up, I never was good converting celcius into farhrenheit.

Well, I'm off to bed. Work tomorrow.

Sounds like our spring. Look what I just found http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/conversion/tempconvert.html

I had to look it up, I never was good converting celcius into farhrenheit.

Well, I'm off to bed. Work tomorrow.

Yes, it does feel very springlike today.

And looking at the conversion you guys are in the 30's... Yuk. I'm really not a fan of hot weather.

Sleep as best you can. :bye:

Yes, it does feel very springlike today.

And looking at the conversion you guys are in the 30's... Yuk. I'm really not a fan of hot weather.

Sleep as best you can. :bye:

Yes but in another few months it'll be snowing and below zero. :annoyed_h4h:I think I need to move to another state or somewhere with more agreeable wheather.

Yes but in another few months it'll be snowing and below zero. :annoyed_h4h:I think I need to move to another state or somewhere with more agreeable wheather.

Good luck! What I'd like is a million dollars so I could go somewhere warm when it's cold, and go somewhere cool when it's hot.:wink2: