Demetri Martin

iadoremika

OK THIS IS COMPLETELY AMAZING.

and I'm completely obsessed with Demetri Martin.

I've considered making a thread for him before but for some reason I didn't lol.

SO guess what!?!

I'M SEEING DEMETRI LIVE IN 16 DAYS 20 HOURS AND 22 MINUTES!!!

thats exciting! :punk:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll deliver a full report, promise.

I'm also hoping I might get to meet him, because he's gonna be at my absolute favorite venue, where i've met a few people/bands before.. because it's really easy to stalk them out the back door... lol.

May 15th! asdlkfjal;k!!!

So many exciting things going on between Mika, Demetri, Summer in general all this good stuff I can't contain myself!

I shall hold you to that promise...:biggrin2:

You TOTALLY have to go for it! Use your bestest stalking skills. :naughty:

YES! All this good news is coming in, and will happen in the near future. :bleh:

• 4 weeks later...

I JUST MET DEMETRI MARTIN.

The show was amazing, and he was so nice.

We got him Mad Libs as a present, and he did like a questions and answers thing during the show and we screamed out that we brought him a present and he didn't take it then, but he turned our present offering into a little set of jokes and we were freaking out.

I do have to say, I would like to thank the MFC for teaching me proper stalking to meet someone amazing techniques.

When I met him, he was so sweet. It was kind of funny, because my friend like shoved me right up next to him because I was afraid to get too close to him.. and I started freaking out and I squealed "Oh my god I'm like two feet away from Demetri Martin!!!!" and he heard me and was snickering as he signed somebody elses ticket. So I love that I made him laugh after all the times I made him laugh. We gave him the mad libs and he was so nice, and basically encouraged like a normal conversation which was so refreshing for someone famous, and he was like thanking us and telling us that little books like that give him ideas for jokes and stuff. It was so awesome.

I have pics coming, but I have to wait for my friend to upload them and it might be a day or two because prom is tomorrow. Warning though, I look like a little red chipmunk in the pics because I was freaking out so much. It wasn't a miracle like when I met Mika and my picture with him turned out surprisingly cute.

• 4 weeks later...

Bahaha!! One of my favorites.

Since this thread's been bumped and all.... today, I was at urban outfitters and they had this book, and i was flipping through as i love nerdy boys.... AND THERE WAS DEMETRI!!! I was excited.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=10&startValue=41&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=16318099&parentid=A_ENT_BOOKS&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,price&navCount=33&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=A_ENT_BOOKS&popId=APARTMENT_MEDIA&prepushId=

Doesn't this guy have a show:blink: I'm watching some of the youtube vids and they're hilarious!! god i love the "i used to play sports...until i realized you can buy your own trophies...now i'm good at everything" or something like that:roftl:

Doesn't this guy have a show:blink: I'm watching some of the youtube vids and they're hilarious!! god i love the "i used to play sports...until i realized you can buy your own trophies...now i'm good at everything" or something like that:roftl:

Yesss indeed! It's called "Important Things With Demetri Martin" on Comedy Central. Right now it's in between seasons, but during the season it aired on wednesday nights, at 10 or something. Super funny show. I'm obviously a fan :naughty:

Bahaha!! One of my favorites.

Since this thread's been bumped and all.... today, I was at urban outfitters and they had this book, and i was flipping through as i love nerdy boys.... AND THERE WAS DEMETRI!!! I was excited.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=10&startValue=41&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=16318099&parentid=A_ENT_BOOKS&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,price&navCount=33&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=A_ENT_BOOKS&popId=APARTMENT_MEDIA&prepushId=

Also I want to say that pic of you and Demetri is so cute and you're so lucky to have met him! :mf_lustslow: I'm glad he was so nice in person. On his dvd in the outtakes and extras when he was interacting with the audience he seemed so easygoing and nice. and I also noticed Bret from Flight of the Conchords on the cover of that book. VERY dreamy. Demetri and Bret = :wub2::wub2: haha. Gotta love the cuties of comedy!

Yesss indeed! It's called "Important Things With Demetri Martin" on Comedy Central. Right now it's in between seasons, but during the season it aired on wednesday nights, at 10 or something. Super funny show. I'm obviously a fan :naughty:

Yea I remember always seeing commercials for it! It looked super funny, but never got around to watching it...now that's another regret to add onto life:naughty:

Also I want to say that pic of you and Demetri is so cute and you're so lucky to have met him! :mf_lustslow: I'm glad he was so nice in person. On his dvd in the outtakes and extras when he was interacting with the audience he seemed so easygoing and nice. and I also noticed Bret from Flight of the Conchords on the cover of that book. VERY dreamy. Demetri and Bret = :wub2::wub2: haha. Gotta love the cuties of comedy!

Haha thanks! I wouldn't have met him if it weren't for my post-gig Mika hunting skills. I owe it allll to the MFC. lol!

and about the book... they were all such cuties! Except there were a couple in there and i'm like... wtf they're not nerds! Like, Kanye West was in there and I was like EW! But there were a ton of cuties in there. But it's nothing I couldn't find on wikipedia so i wasnt gonna buy it for 15 bucks lol

• 4 months later...

I'm watching him on TV now :teehee:

I thought I was the only girl who liked him! :roftl:

He's taught me some interesting lessons about life.

#1: Don't run with scissors most of the time but sometimes run and lunge with scissors.

#2: Don't play with matches unless you actually want to have fun. *

*FYI It's not arson unless you did it on purpose.

#3. Don't talk to strangers unless you want to meet anyone.

:aah: I love him!

(I'm a little late, aren't I? Oh well, I needed to get that out of my system!)