MIKA @ Passionskirche, Berlin, GERMANY

dcdeb

Please, Sara, dont´t forget your camera. I was so sad not to be able to be there, but when I read you´ll be there it´s much easier for me. Coz I´ll can see some good videos from the show. :thumb_yello:

Are you mad? :naughty: My camera and I are joined at the hip :roftl:. But thanks for the compliment :wub2:.

Haeschen: coooome!! Go on!!!

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd loove to come, but I have exams to take care of and it takes quite a while to get there. Oh well. How much for being a Mika fan.

meh, takes about 4-5 hours ne? If there's enough of us we could probably get one of those fancy group train tickets :teehee:

But I'd have to go back the same night and all kinds of stupid things. I just have to wait for Mika to play at some stupid stadium, in some stupid big city. Bleh. :sneaky2:

But I'd have to go back the same night and all kinds of stupid things. I just have to wait for Mika to play at some stupid stadium, in some stupid big city. Bleh. :sneaky2:

:boxed: There's one in Paris on a friday :teehee:

i may need to go to the airport after the whole gig experience is over....to take a plane leaving at 6.10 am (being the later ones very expensive).

is anyone doing the same?

i feel quite unsafe in going by myself...

thanks!

@robertina: My plane retour will start at 6:05 am on June 2nd.... would be also very glad, not to be the only one waiting there :)!!!!

But there are more airports - mine is "Berlin Tegel"

@robertina: My plane retour will start at 6:05 am on June 2nd.... would be also very glad, not to be the only one waiting there :)!!!!

But there are more airports - mine is "Berlin Tegel"

i can chose both...tegel at 6.10, the other at 6.30.

i'll let you know, thanks!:thumb_yello:

has somebody ever been to the passionskirche?

i ve seen several acoustic concerts on tv which took place in londons union chapel. its small and very privat. i hope that in berlin this is also the case.

do you know when the tickets will actually go on sale, i mean, for everybody ?

until then, i am looking forward seeing you in berlin!

BoodoO!

has somebody ever been to the passionskirche?

i ve seen several acoustic concerts on tv which took place in londons union chapel. its small and very privat. i hope that in berlin this is also the case.

do you know when the tickets will actually go on sale, i mean, for everybody ?

until then, i am looking forward seeing you in berlin!

BoodoO!

Aren't those tickets offically on sale via mikasounds.com already?

Hi, do you know what time is it please? I might go to Berlin from Prague :wink2: and do you know how many tickets are still "free" please?

we don't know it yet...

'free' means 'available'?

we don't know how many tickets are still available, you have to check with the mikasounds shop link i gave you above! :thumb_yello:

I won't be attending and I don't know whether it was already said in the thread before but I just read that the Church has a capacity for 850. (I'm aware it has been posted before that there is room for 810 but I just just thought I'd say it.)