MIKA @ Paris Cirque D'Hiver | Paris, FRANCE -- 2nd Date

dcdeb

So marie-andree, tell me about the tickets!

By the way, I just wanted to tell you: I'm coming to Paris 5 days before and planned to re-visit it (I've been there 7 years ago) and already told mum that on the 12th that park in front of the venue and I will be best friends:biggrin2:

I will draw a small flag which will say "MFC member" and will fly it as high as it could be seen by anyone.I will draw it and post pictures of it here somewhere and that's the way you guys will be able to know it's ME!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So marie-andree, tell me about the tickets!

By the way, I just wanted to tell you: I'm coming to Paris 5 days before and planned to re-visit it (I've been there 7 years ago) and already told mum that on the 12th that park in front of the venue and I will be best friends:biggrin2:

I will draw a small flag which will say "MFC member" and will fly it as high as it could be seen by anyone.I will draw it and post pictures of it here somewhere and that's the way you guys will be able to know it's ME!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Thanks for the link ! I hope we can meet there and paint the elephants buttocks red, if not the whole venue... which is already decorated in red, so better stick to the elephants rear end.

M.-Th.

Thanks for the link ! I hope we can meet there and paint the elephants buttocks red, if not the whole venue... which is already decorated in red, so better stick to the elephants rear end.

M.-Th.

Will there really be any elephants or is it a metaphore?:blink:

Will there really be any elephants or is it a metaphore?:blink:

They are metaphorical up to a point.

The first autograph I got was from a Lion tamer. I must have been 8 or 9 and was mightily impressed because the guy's hands showed very deep half-healed wounds where his beasts had playfully stroked him with their claws :shocked: ...

We would always buy seats right against the ring and would see the elephants swing their plump rear ends just under our nose, like overweight Marilyn Monroes :biggrin2: ; and we were allowed to touch the snakes, which was great because I was not afraid of them and realised that their skin is very soft, not scaly :wub2: .

Let's hope they put a cage round the Leo though, they can be dangerous :wink2: ... I should know !

Then we can enjoy his notorious pelvic movements :fangurl: without feeling too scared.

M.-Th.

the super logical Spock in me says: that's not right...and even if it is right, I remember I bought "FIRST CLASS SEATS" and not "A class seats"...

I know, even though I am not partial to living in denial, in very special circumstances it can save you from becoming completely :insane: , waiting for your tickets...

M.-Th?

Hey y'all,

Well, I'm freaking out just a little bit. I contacted Sandbag about the Paris tickets since I will be leaving to London next week. They told me that they will be mailing them out next week. Um, this is not good since I won't be here to get them. NOOOOOOO!!!

So, I wrote back asking if I could get them at will-call. If not, I'm afraid that this isn't going to work. :shocked: I certainly hope someone can work this out. How sad to think that I'll come home to Paris tickets in my mail. :sneaky2: I think they forgot that they had international ticket holders...sending them out next week would not get them here on time even if I were not leaving to London next week.

This is soooo not good. *sigh*

Hey y'all,

Well, I'm freaking out just a little bit. I contacted Sandbag about the Paris tickets since I will be leaving to London next week. They told me that they will be mailing them out next week. Um, this is not good since I won't be here to get them. NOOOOOOO!!!

So, I wrote back asking if I could get them at will-call. If not, I'm afraid that this isn't going to work. :shocked: I certainly hope someone can work this out. How sad to think that I'll come home to Paris tickets in my mail. :sneaky2: I think they forgot that they had international ticket holders...sending them out next week would not get them here on time even if I were not leaving to London next week.

i'm sure you'll be able to get your ticket at the venue. at least thats what many people at the other gigs are doing

Hi.

It's a big mess !! But don't worry, many of us sent them some mails to ask what to do if they don't arrive in time. They answer back and told us to send an e-mail and to ask them to re edit the tikctets so as to collect them at the venue. I saw someone come from Singapore but is in Paris the entire week before for business trip, so they already planed together to make him collect the ticket at the venue. Ask them not to send it to you, but directly to the venue :wink2:

There won't be any problem.

Hey y'all,

Maybe they didn't know what will-call is? I don't- at least, I imagine it involves picking them up at the box office, but it sounds like you want to be free to do it any time of the day and night which I guess you don't.

Even if they sent them earlier you'd probably have been at work when they came anyway. I think the bit about if you're out you can pick them up at the box office applies to all gigs.

Sorry- not being very helpful

sandbag answered this when FD had e-mailed them asking about the tickets

Please make it clear to everyone concerned that if they don’t receive the tickets in the post they must get in touch with us (tickets@sandbag.uk.com) at least 24hrs before each show and we will reissue them for box office collection – everyone will get in.

Well,

I guess what concerned me is that I told Helen that I was leaving for London next week and if I could pick up at will-call (at the venue) and she wrote me back saying that they would be mailed out next week sometime.

So, I wrote her back and said that there is no way that I would get them in time and if I could please arrange pick up. I haven't received an answer back but I'm sure that there will be plenty of help.

I won't have email or a phone when I'm in the U.K or Paris so getting in contact would be very hectic.

I'm glad to see that email to FD.

Do you all not say Will-Call to mean picking up the tickets at the venue? Wow, I just googled it and found out it's a completely American Expression:

Will call is an American term for a box office where patrons of entertainment venues go to pick up already-bought tickets for an event, such as a play or concert, either just before the event, or in advance. With the onset of the Internet and e-commerce sites, which allow customers to buy tickets online, the popularity of this service has increased

I just love language barriers...and we sort of speak the same language. :naughty:

sandbag answered this when FD had e-mailed them asking about the tickets
Edited by charlottechristy

Hey y'all,

Hello!

Well, it's perfectly understandable your situation, I was freaking out last week aswell, but I somehow lost that feeling now, I think ever since the new vlog...:naughty: No, the thing is that I actually started planning my vaction and stuff and I am now trying to get used to the idea of ACTUALLY seeing him. I don't know how well that might work for you, as you've seen him already and appeared in 2 VLOGS TOO!!! :shocked: but I've lost the feeling, and I'm sure that the tix won't arrive on time, I sure won't be the only one in this situation and there will SURE BE AN ALTERNATIVE for us!:thumb_yello:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Well,

I guess what concerned me is that I told Helen that I was leaving for London next week and if I could pick up at will-call (at the venue) and she wrote me back saying that they would be mailed out next week sometime.

So, I wrote her back and said that there is no way that I would get them in time and if I could please arrange pick up. I haven't received an answer back but I'm sure that there will be plenty of help.

I won't have email or a phone when I'm in the U.K or Paris so getting in contact would be very hectic.

I'm glad to see that email to FD.

Do you all not say Will-Call to mean picking up the tickets at the venue? Wow, I just googled it and found out it's a completely American Expression:

Will call is an American term for a box office where patrons of entertainment venues go to pick up already-bought tickets for an event, such as a play or concert, either just before the event, or in advance. With the onset of the Internet and e-commerce sites, which allow customers to buy tickets online, the popularity of this service has increased

I just love language barriers...and we sort of speak the same language. :naughty:

Charlotte, if they don't do pick-up (but I do think they do), I live just next to Paris and I'm going to the concerts on the 11th and the 12th, you can give my address so I'll receive them for you.

BTW, if anybody is interested, I have a spare ticket for the 11th.

This will probably make it to the Guiness book of records as being the DUMBEST question EVER asked in a Concert thread!:roftl:

You, guys from Paris, do you know if there is a "Star Trek" realted shop in Paris? Or at least an "Universal studios" one? I remember from when I've last been there that there was a Disney store on Champs-Elysees.

Please help!:aah:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

This will probably make it to the Guiness book of records as being the DUMBEST question EVER asked in a Concert thread!:roftl:

You, guys from Paris, do you know if there is a "Star Trek" realted shop in Paris? Or at least an "Universal studios" one? I remember from when I've last been there that there was a Disney store on Champs-Elysees.

Please help!:aah:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

I wouldn't say dumb. Just offbeat. :lmfao:

I don't know if you already know it, but this is the support act for this acoustic tour : :wink2:

http://www.myspace.com/musicofblueroses

(thanks to Jocelyn of the french forum who has find that...)

and last thing, Freddie told in the "when do we get tickets" thread that the tickets are going to be post today !!! :biggrin2:

Ok, fyi, regarding seats (as I just got mine):

There are different 'categories', A, B, C, etc... and as you can see in this plan:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/sh...3&postcount=53

Every category has rows called A (front), B (second), C (third), etc..., so you need to check what Category you're in, and after that your zone, and then last seat number.

If you are in Category A, row A, that is a front row of the floor area. Category A, row B is second row of floor area.

If you're in Category B, row A, that is a front row of the first floor.

Etc, etc...:biggrin2:. I am very happy indeed as I just got the tickets and I got A/ A seats, so it's proper frontest front!!!

Wohoo

Ok, fyi, regarding seats (as I just got mine):

There are different 'categories', A, B, C, etc... and as you can see in this plan:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/sh...3&postcount=53

Every category has rows called A (front), B (second), C (third), etc..., so you need to check what Category you're in, and after that your zone, and then last seat number.

If you are in Category A, row A, that is a front row of the floor area. Category A, row B is second row of floor area.

If you're in Category B, row A, that is a front row of the first floor.

Etc, etc...:biggrin2:. I am very happy indeed as I just got the tickets and I got A/ A seats, so it's proper frontest front!!!

Wohoo

great!!

and what seat??

with angel,we are CAT.A ROW B SEAT 34 and 36:wub2:

Edited by FOUCHONNERET