fuchsia (mika-hearts) bracelet

rosedewitt

they're bought :) i get them at a shop near me called allsorts :biggrin2:

I know they are extremelly difficult to get hold of i should know i recall when i was trying to get one it took me months & months & now since i've found a place a gazillion & one mfcers want me to get one (or more) for them lol:roftl:

lol Thank you so much for doing it for us!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol Thank you so much for doing it for us!
no problem always happy to help :):wink2:

Hiya, I tried to PM you but it said your inbox or whatever was full. :boxed:

Just to let you know!! :thumb_yello:

oh yeah sorry a million & one pm requests for the bracelets the pm box has been emptied a bit now so you can pm me now :D:thumb_yello::wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
I got mine!! thank you!

your present is on its way :biggrin2:

okie dokie thanks :)

:biggrin2: got the same problem again...wanted to send you my address but I can't... :teehee:

ahh yes sorry i've been away for a few days will go clear out my Pm inbox now so by the time you read this you should be able to pm me o.k

I tried to PM you but it said your inbox or whatever was full

:boxed::boxed:

do you remember me???

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

yes of course id so you should be able to om me now

i'd like to have one! And i pm'ed you, but their was an error. Something about your inbox being full!

ok you can send me a pm now

Hey. Just wanted to pop in and say that Disneyland sells these bracelets.

I know people dont go to DL everyday but if you do/are....they have thousands. :thumb_yello:

I bought mine in the Main Street Jewelry store but they had them in every land. $7 each

:wink2:

Edited by BangBangLou

I think your bracelet just might matches his braclet more than the fuchsia bracelet when compaired. :o Either that or I'm really bad at comparing stuff. I'm basing this off the purple/red-violet one. XD The Fuchsia one is red-violet and mikas is purple.

The Fuchsia one is purple too... trust me... i have 2 from there

I know people dont go to DL everyday but if you do/are....they have thousands. :thumb_yello:

I bought mine in the Main Street Jewelry store but they had them in every land. $7 each

oh that's great stuff thanks for telling everyone here :D:thumb_yello: handy to know for anyone visiting there or who knows someone who lives there/can get there easily!

They have bracelets like those in the V&D.. For the Dutchies. I think the colors are slightly different though. I'll buy a few and take a photo. They're very cheap. But, I won't post them out. I'm just a poor girl. I have just 3 euros a week, okay.

ah good stuff thanks for letting us know

Yes! My dad e-mailed me yesterday (I didn't check my e-mail till today) with a photo of the package!!! So I will get it soon, and I'm having him give you the money ASAP.

Will post picks of bracelets.

ahh brilliant glad they finally arrived told you they may just take longer than anticipated i say they're only supposed to take about a fortnight max but they can take longer depends on your countries customs or whatever...

Got them!!

Sorry for the bad image quality, it's nighttime here and I don't have good lighting.

P3140109.jpg

P3140112.jpg

P3140114.jpg

P3140115.jpg

P3140118.jpg

And here's my one out of the two that's mine that I'm going to be wearing (the other is a spare or if I want to where two)

P3140119.jpg

I'll bug my dad if I have to to pay you, so don't worry! I can't believe he hasn't done it yet. :sneaky2: If I didn't give him the $$ already I would have my stepdad do it.

I'll take pics of my sisters with them tomorrow, when my dad drooped me off today they where asleep.

I think I'm going to wear this every day now. :naughty:

Edited by Buzzbuzz

Got them!!

Sorry for the bad image quality, it's nighttime here and I don't have good lighting.

P3140109.jpg

P3140112.jpg

P3140114.jpg

P3140115.jpg

P3140118.jpg

And here's my one out of the two that's mine that I'm going to be wearing (the other is a spare or if I want to where two)

P3140119.jpg

I'll bug my dad if I have to to pay you, so don't worry! I can't believe he hasn't done it yet. :sneaky2: If I didn't give him the $$ already I would have my stepdad do it.

I'll take pics of my sisters with them tomorrow, when my dad drooped me off today they where asleep.

I think I'm going to wear this every day now. :naughty:

cool thanks for posting the pics:biggrin2:

ok that's fine just leave a message on my wall when you know he is/has done it thanks

• 2 weeks later...

At first, I'd like to say 'hi!'.

This is my 1st post and I hope I'll stay here for a long time.

I'd really like to buy a few bracelets, could anyone do me a favour and send me them? Of course I'll pay ;)

:flowers2:

kisses :*

I'd really like to buy a few bracelets, could anyone do me a favour and send me them? Of course I'll pay ;)

Welcome to the MFC! :thumb_yello:

Sorry, as I don't live in the UK nor near DL or DW, I can't buy any. :(

yup just leave me a message on my wall & tell me how many you want (try to limit it to under 5 if poss) you'll have to wait a few weeks though i still have tons to catch up with I have loads to still post out & loads who have been waiting for me to buy them for them

so if you're o.k with that then cool :D

I wasn't gonna get anyone else anymore but as you're a nebie here I will if you're o.k waiting :D

Welcome to the mfc btw I'm Chantelle

nice to "meet" you

• 2 weeks later...

Hi !

I received my bracelets last week , I was so happy ! :wub2:

Thank you so much . :wink2:

I wear the bracelet all day long , I only take it off in water :aah: You've done a great job for me and all those other MFC'ers . :thumb_yello:

But it said that your inbux was full , so I post it here . :wink2:

To all the others : I looooove my bracelet , It's really beautiful :aah:

x

Hi !

I wear the bracelet all day long , I only take it off in water :aah: You've done a great job for me and all those other MFC'ers . :thumb_yello:

x

can't wait to get mine! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Hi !

x

oh I am so glad yours arrived that's brilliant :D

can't wait to get mine! :D

yes it shouldn't be long I shall let you know asap o.k

to all of you who are waiting many apologies for taking such a long time but things have been quite irksome on the financial front for me of late i'm afraid i hardly have had any money to buy essentials let alone any other stuff

it shouldn't be much longer before i have some money spare to get you all your bracelets o.k :D

thanks a lot for your patience & understanding :D

• 3 weeks later...