No it doesn't... I read it on some fansite... (don't know which one anymore, there are too many!!:aah:) So no, I don't think it's very reliable, but it could be nice :mf_rosetinted:

And darn it, that sucks :sneaky2: Well, it wouldn't surprise me... I can't believe he has time/feels the need to go online to keep in touch so soon after he's won... So, don't those eurogeeks know where we should stalk? :mf_rosetinted:

Haha think he has a personal facebook account that they are friends with or sth, wouldn't wanna stalk him that way anyway :bleh: The myspace is official for sure and his homepage is probably the most reliable for actual news - other than that we might wanny just turn up at a gig :teehee: Although I think even that is gonna be tough, seems he is a bit more popular than expected :lmfao:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha think he has a personal facebook account that they are friends with or sth, wouldn't wanna stalk him that way anyway :bleh: The myspace is official for sure and his homepage is probably the most reliable for actual news - other than that we might wanny just turn up at a gig :teehee: Although I think even that is gonna be tough, seems he is a bit more popular than expected :lmfao:

I'm afraid so :mf_rosetinted: Well, I still hope he does a small european tour... All those dates in Norway tsssskk:sneaky2: That's not promoting your stuff properly... I can't believe it, the one time I would actually go to the winner's tour, and then they cancel it :mf_rosetinted:

I'm afraid so :mf_rosetinted: Well, I still hope he does a small european tour... All those dates in Norway tsssskk:sneaky2: That's not promoting your stuff properly... I can't believe it, the one time I would actually go to the winner's tour, and then they cancel it :mf_rosetinted:

I would actually have liked to see the freak show last year :lmfao: Ah well... I have a couple of weeks off in summer, must be able to find a gig in Norway :teehee:

I would actually have liked to see the freak show last year :lmfao: Ah well... I have a couple of weeks off in summer, must be able to find a gig in Norway :teehee:

Lucky you... Well, me too actually, my summer's free as well :mf_rosetinted: But no, going to Norway for just one gig... That's a bit too much :naughty: I'll wait until he's performing in Holland or something :teehee: Which may be sooner than we'd think. The toppers (eurovision entry from the netherlands) are doing some gigs in june, and they asked if he could perform with them according to this:

http://oranjemuziek.nl/2009/05/18/alexander-rybak-waarschijnlijk-bij-toppers-in-concert-2009-op-12-en-13-juni-amsterdam-arena/

I've read it on several sites already.. But they all state Alex doesn't know yet if he'll be able to schedule it in.

Thing is... I just really don't want to pay to see the toppers you know :mf_rosetinted:

Lucky you... Well, me too actually, my summer's free as well :mf_rosetinted: But no, going to Norway for just one gig... That's a bit too much :naughty: I'll wait until he's performing in Holland or something :teehee: Which may be sooner than we'd think. The toppers (eurovision entry from the netherlands) are doing some gigs in june, and they asked if he could perform with them according to this:

http://oranjemuziek.nl/2009/05/18/alexander-rybak-waarschijnlijk-bij-toppers-in-concert-2009-op-12-en-13-juni-amsterdam-arena/

I've read it on several sites already.. But they all state Alex doesn't know yet if he'll be able to schedule it in.

Thing is... I just really don't want to pay to see the toppers you know :mf_rosetinted:

Hehe well I wouldn't go to Norway just for a gig, I'd just fit it into my other vacation plans :naughty: And no i wouldn't pay to see The Floppers either, jeeeez :shocked:

I've heard that he did a clip with this song, which is very beautiful, one of my favourites, but I cold only find this:

Is this the best clip of that song?:wink2:

Good taste when it comes to girls I have to say!:naughty:

Hehe well I wouldn't go to Norway just for a gig, I'd just fit it into my other vacation plans :naughty: And no i wouldn't pay to see The Floppers either, jeeeez :shocked:

:roftl:

Don't say that when Diana is around! she'll kill you! :mf_rosetinted:

Much better then, I wish I could join you :boxed:

But hey, you can find us some nice hotels in Oslo already :teehee:

I've heard that he did a clip with this song, which is very beautiful, one of my favourites, but I cold only find this:

Is this the best clip of that song?:wink2:

Good taste when it comes to girls I have to say!:naughty:

Brrrrr natalie portman :boxed:

I couldn't find another version either, so I'm afraid so...

Thank you for trying!:wub2:

Don't you like her?:naughty:

Not really... I have this thing about natalie and keira... Don't like them at all whilst everyone seems to love them...:fisch:

So let us concentrate on Alex :thumb_yello::teehee:

Hmmm, Kata, I'm starting to think the facebook is idd a fake one :boxed:

'He' answered some questions from fans, but all answers were so... 'general'. Things everyone already knows, OR not really an answer to begin with.

On the news today they told us that he's currently nr. 1 and 2 on the Norwegian single-chart with Fairytale and Funny little world, AND he's nr. 1 in 9 European countries now! Anyone know which ones?

Just thought I'd share this link with you, hopefully you'll be able to watch them:

Alexander Rybak vids

I think you have to register or something to watch? But I don't understand it, it's such a very very different language :blush-anim-cl:

Btw, he is number one in the charts over here! :thumb_yello::yay:

2zri6fd.jpg

mlhxfm.jpg

Edited by Droopsy

I cannot get that refrain out of my head...I only watched the youtube video twice...but since last week, now I am walking round all day going I'M IN LOOOOOOVE WITH A FAIRYTAAAAAAALE da di daaaa di dum... :biggrin2:

I cannot get that refrain out of my head...I only watched the youtube video twice...but since last week, now I am walking round all day going I'M IN LOOOOOOVE WITH A FAIRYTAAAAAAALE da di daaaa di dum... :biggrin2:

I've been randomly singing it for more than 3 months, I'm so glad the rest of the world eventually decided to join in :lmfao: