Family Guy Appreciation thread

fantapantsprice

1236365350913.jpg

I've searched through the threads and I can't find any for my all time favourite show "Family Guy" (correct me if I'm wrong)

So anyway, if like me you find Peter Griffin hilarious and Stewie Griffin simply fascinating, then join me here where we can discuss their antics:naughty:

My favourite episode EVER has to be "I Dream of Jesus"-you know when Peter becomes obsessed with the song "Surfin' Bird"??:naughty:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that evil baby :naughty: I never really followed the show, just picked up an episode here and there, but it was always very enjoyable:naughty:

I'm actually obsessed with it, I have to watch at least one episode a night:teehee:

I've seen them all a hundred times and I still find it just as funny every time:naughty:

I clearly have way too much time on my hands:roftl:

I loooooooooooooooooooove Stewie!!! I could marry him if he was a real guy and wasnt gay (yes, I think he is gay). My second fave character has to be the old man who loves teenager boys..............

I loooooooooooooooooooove Stewie!!! I could marry him if he was a real guy and wasnt gay (yes, I think he is gay). My second fave character has to be the old man who loves teenager boys..............

:naughty:Herbert, he's brilliant. Mike Henry who plays Cleveland also plays him. Oh and yes Stewie has gay tendencies :thumb_yello:

my friend's ringtone is stewie's voice going "mommy, mommy, maman, maman, mom, mom, mum, mummy etc.... "

remember that episode? :sneaky2:

haha I love that episode, I bet that ringtone gets quite annoying though eh?:naughty:

My favourite character is Peter-he's just so stupid it's hilarious! I love the music in Family Guy too:wub2:

:naughty:Herbert, he's brilliant. Mike Henry who plays Cleveland also plays him. Oh and yes Stewie has gay tendencies :thumb_yello:

haha I love that episode, I bet that ringtone gets quite annoying though eh?:naughty:

My favourite character is Peter-he's just so stupid it's hilarious! I love the music in Family Guy too:wub2:

Didnt knew that, so thanks for the info :thumb_yello: What I really love from Herbert is that it seems that no one ever notice his dark side, and you are always like: what?? Noone notice this men like teenagers???? Till on some episode Stewie, Chris and Meg have to spend some time with him cause Peter and Lois are out and they talk about that :teehee:

I love the mommy, mommy, mum.................. episode!

Didnt knew that, so thanks for the info :thumb_yello: What I really love from Herbert is that it seems that no one ever notice his dark side, and you are always like: what?? Noone notice this men like teenagers???? Till on some episode Stewie, Chris and Meg have to spend some time with him cause Peter and Lois are out and they talk about that :teehee:

I love the mommy, mommy, mum.................. episode!

haha ya Herbert is great:roftl: have u seen the one where they come home and herbert has left like 100 messages for chris on the answering machine? and then in the last one he's like "now you're really starting to p&%s me off!"

Or when Stewie becomes the paper boy and herbert invites him in for a "popsicle" and Stewie shouts "p%&s off you old pervert" and Herbert says "oh we got ourselves a fighter":naughty:

haha ya Herbert is great:roftl: have u seen the one where they come home and herbert has left like 100 messages for chris on the answering machine? and then in the last one he's like "now you're really starting to p&%s me off!"

Or when Stewie becomes the paper boy and herbert invites him in for a "popsicle" and Stewie shouts "p%&s off you old pervert" and Herbert says "oh we got ourselves a fighter":naughty:

Oh, yeah! Hahaha :naughty: I love the relationship between Herbert and Chris. Chris is so dumb that never notice what Herbert really wants from him :teehee:

Oh, one question. On spanish Quagmire always says: toma, toma, toma!!! But, what does he always says on english??

Oh, yeah! Hahaha :naughty: I love the relationship between Herbert and Chris. Chris is so dumb that never notice what Herbert really wants from him :teehee:

Oh, one question. On spanish Quagmire always says: toma, toma, toma!!! But, what does he always says on english??

giggity giggity giggity:naughty::naughty::naughty:

and then he says OH!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...