MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge | New York City, USA

Christine

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh so now it's 2,000 people who lined up for tickets in LA? A few weeks ago it was 1,500 people. And if I recall correctly on April 14 it was about 350 people. :teehee:

I knew you'd pick up on that :wink2:

Yes, I'll be there! Looking forward to seeing you and to meeting some new people too!

Yay! I'll look forward to it.

Anyway, I'll look forward to seeing you & the other MFCers in NYC! :blush-anim-cl:

Alice, I can't wait to meet you! :thumb_yello:

ummmm question:

why was my comment deleted on mikasounds on mikas profile?????????:boxed: it said why is the nyc gig 18 and over like 10 times over again and then it said but i still love you xoxoxo aimee I <3 MIKA!!!

We don't control the content over on Mikasounds at all... so I don't

know, but like guylaine said, the fact that you posted the same

thing over and over might have triggered some spam control. Sorry.

Heeey !! Have no idea if anyone remembers me here (hope some of you do xD) but I'm baaaack (and planning on stay here like forever :wub2: )

I think I'm going to NYC toooooooo and feel MORE than FRICKING EXCITED !!! OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT !! Would be my first Mika gig ever, all the way from Mexico (yeah, same with the Aussies, if Mika isn't planning on comming to me, then I'll certainly go for him :mf_rosetinted: )

Just I'm going all by myself too, apparently :/ and it's causing me a hell GIGANTIC problem trying to pursue my parents (they are way over protective here, and I'm even over the age :( )

GOSH I REALLY HOPE I CAN GO ! I have the tix too, just looking for accomodation -.-, and june 23rd is my fricking birthday :tears:

Just think positive!! You will be okay. Hope I get to meet the other lucy lol

i'm really nervous about the whole thing, maybe because it's my first mika trip, and flying w/o my family...it's so nerve-racking! :boxed:

I KNOW how you feel!!!!! I am SO nervous about EVERYTHING . . . this whole ordeal (for me) so far has been a ROLLER COASTER ride . . . and I feel like I am going to throw up. It has been one thing after another . . . NOW I

r e a l l y understand *and appreciate* the meaning of SACRIFICE . . this is CRAZY! I am REALLY beginning to question my sanity (for the first time - Non Rufus related) :puking:

I KNOW how you feel!!!!! I am SO nervous about EVERYTHING . . . this whole ordeal (for me) so far has been a ROLLER COASTER ride . . . and I feel like I am going to throw up. It has been one thing after another . . . NOW I

r e a l l y understand *and appreciate* the meaning of SACRIFICE . . this is CRAZY! I am REALLY beginning to question my sanity (for the first time - Non Rufus related) :puking:

lol :naughty:

i'm really nervous about the whole thing, maybe because it's my first mika trip, and flying w/o my family...it's so nerve-racking! :boxed:

dont worry! i was scared ****less the first time i flew alone and trust me its nothing to worry i about:wink2: and nothing can go as bad as the first time i flew lol my plane was delayed in ny making me miss my connecting flight to paris from iceland i had to stay in iceland by myself for 7 hours without a cell phone that worked:boxed: and trust me there is nothing fun about an airport with one magazine store and they dont even let u read the magazines unless u buy them:boxed:

dont worry! i was scared ****less the first time i flew alone and trust me its nothing to worry i about:wink2: and nothing can go as bad as the first time i flew lol my plane was delayed in ny making me miss my connecting flight to paris from iceland i had to stay in iceland by myself for 7 hours without a cell phone that worked:boxed: and trust me there is nothing fun about an airport with one magazine store and they dont even let u read the magazines unless u buy them:boxed:

what the were you doing in iceland?! :roftl:

Edited by guylainem123

what the were you doing in iceland?! :roftl:

stop over flight to paris i was 14 years old IT WAS HORRIBLE and i had to go again by myself last year through the same flight! and AGAIN THIS YEAR:shocked::shocked::shocked: lets just say i know the icelandic airport by the back of my hand:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Edited by guylainem123

OMFG SAME HEREEEEE !!! I'm about to colapse, all this thing is happening so fricking FAST :hypo: we should all gatter together, you know, the ones that are going all by ourselves ! I'm actually traveling with my sister and her boyfriend, cuz my parents would NEVER let me travel by myself, but I'm going alone to everywhere xD I'm really freaked out ! it's a whole different country, whole different language GOSH :jawdrop:

Just think positive!! You will be okay. Hope I get to meet the other lucy lol

YES ! absof***lutely !! It'd GREAT to meet you !! If I get to go, it'd be the most amazing bday every :mf_lustslow:

I may be going to this gig by myself also. Things are up in the air right now, not sure what I am doing yet. I will most likely drive to NY that morning. I haven't had much time to figure it all out yet.

I may be going to this gig by myself also. Things are up in the air right now, not sure what I am doing yet. I will most likely drive to NY that morning. I haven't had much time to figure it all out yet.

NONE of us have!!!! :shocked:

. . . you will NOT be alone . . . not with all us MFCers there!!!!! :huglove:

Goooooooood seems like there'll be a lot of MFCers alone over there !! good lord we all will be there, together :blush-anim-cl:

That is the GOOD thing about MFCers . . . you are ONLY alone until you step on the venue grounds . . then you are PART of the 'group' :wub2:

That is the GOOD thing about MFCers . . . you are ONLY alone until you step on the venue grounds . . then you are PART of the 'group' :wub2:

Gosh darn, this is why I love the MFC. :fangurl:

Gosh darn, this is why I love the MFC. :fangurl:

. . . . Don't get me wrong - SOME MFCers (are nicer then others) :freak:

SOME of them sit there and ROLL their eyes at you . . . true story - happened to me in NYC last year. You can SPOT "those" ones a mile away! They are the ones (keeping to themselves) cause they have SUCH bad attitudes! MFCers are suppose to be loving and supportive towards one another NOT discriminate! WHAT EVER GIRLFRIENDS . . . .

I know, right ? that's why I came back, I couldn't stand being away from here longer !! (and I've been gone almost over a year pfff :mf_rosetinted: shame on me)

And I guess there will be always people like that, you know ? those who aren't that cheerish as the others or so .. but ok, while we have the ones with a Mika-ish attitude is fair enough :thumb_yello:

I know, right ? that's why I came back, I couldn't stand being away from here longer !! (and I've been gone almost over a year pfff :mf_rosetinted: shame on me)

And I guess there will be always people like that, you know ? those who aren't that cheerish as the others or so .. but ok, while we have the ones with a Mika-ish attitude is fair enough :thumb_yello:

Don't worry! I am (in person) JUST like I am on the MFC . . . LOUD - HAPPY and CRAZY and EXCITED and HYPER and :insane: . . . and so are my MFC peeps! YOU will hear us down the street! Some people like shinny happy people and for others WELL it annoys the h e l l out of them! Each and to his own . . . how could you be a fan of someone like Mika and not BE all Rainbows and Sunshine? Dosen't make ANY sense! :teehee:

Holly, are you pretty definite then? I AM excited to meet other MFCers!

My friend offered to watch my kids for me. However, if she is watching the kids, that means I travel alone.

I am traveling 1,079 MILES . . . I am DEFINATE!!!!! :teehee:

I know what you mean!!!! I would have given ANYTHING to bring my son with me - but, he is 15 NOT 18+ :naughty: