MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge | New York City, USA

Christine

so im still talking to my friend about the option of flying to NY...

i think ill decide like next week... i kinda planed everything but it also depends if the flight will have empty seats... (thats the only way i could get a cheap ticket) but i think there is a big chance of that happening...

so it might be the first time for me in NY! and ofcourse ill finally see some of the NFCers that i never did before! Vero, Danie, Deb....we are trying to meet for so long....hopefully this time it will happen!

:biggrin2:

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:

The Belgian crowd were quite mellow about queuing, I think by around 5pm there may have only been 35 or 40 people there!

Do you think it will it be like that in NY?

Suzy stop scarying me about coming to NY ;)

:naughty: I'd rather be prepared for the worst then think it's going to be all smooth sailing. See you there Sivan! :wink2:

I went to New York last week for a graduation present and I went to the venue.

013-1.jpg

:clap:NEATO! I'm getting excited. There's a bit of a sidewalk! Phew...

I hope you were able to scope out some of the places where we may need to take washroom breaks. :naughty:

Wait - are you staying there until the 23?! :shocked:

:naughty: I'd rather be prepared for the worst then think it's going to be all smooth sailing. See you there Sivan! :wink2:

:clap:NEATO! I'm getting excited. There's a bit of a sidewalk! Phew...

I hope you were able to scope out some of the places where we may need to take washroom breaks. :naughty:

Wait - are you staying there until the 23?! :shocked:

I'm back in Florida right now:naughty:

But I'm flying into New York on the 22.

It was in a really nice area, and there is CVS right next door to it.

I just wanted to share this information with everyone.

Hello ticketbuyers,

Due to a heavy influx of questions regarding the pre-sale of Mika tickets and early advertising of the show we'd like to send out a reminder that the Mika show is 18+. This is a strict age limit. No one under 18 will be admitted into the performance under any circumstances.

If you have any questions regarding the performance please feel free to send an e-mail to info@lprnyc.com. We're greatly looking forward to having you at LPR for an intimate performance with Mika.

I just wanted to share this information with everyone.

Hello ticketbuyers,

Due to a heavy influx of questions regarding the pre-sale of Mika tickets and early advertising of the show we'd like to send out a reminder that the Mika show is 18+. This is a strict age limit. No one under 18 will be admitted into the performance under any circumstances.

If you have any questions regarding the performance please feel free to send an e-mail to info@lprnyc.com. We're greatly looking forward to having you at LPR for an intimate performance with Mika.

I bet they have gotten MORE messages regarding the June 23 MIKA show then they have regarding ALL other shows EVER held there combined!!! :teehee:

. . . and it dosen't STOP :fisch:

It appears the friend (who is also a Mika fan... shame) may be bailing on me. Worst part is, she is not even telling me for sure yet. ventventventvent.

So you'd still be coming though,right? Even without your friend?

It appears the friend (who is also a Mika fan... shame) may be bailing on me. Worst part is, she is not even telling me for sure yet. ventventventvent.

Oh man! Well, don't let that get you down . . . there will be plenty of MFCers there to keep you company! :huglove:

So you'd still be coming though,right? Even without your friend?

Hopefully, I don't really want to come alone because even though I'd be with y'all, I'd have to be alone some point. Don't know if my parents would let me be in the city alone at night. It's unlikely for obvious reasons. But I cannot miss this show, absolutely not.

However, I don't have that many friends here that would be willing to come. I feel a little selfish, but nobody likes to be bailed on. [/sorryendstupidity]

Hopefully, I don't really want to come alone because even though I'd be with y'all, I'd have to be alone some point. Don't know if my parents would let me be in the city alone at night. It's unlikely for obvious reasons. But I cannot miss this show, absolutely not.

However, I don't have that many friends here that would be willing to come. I feel a little selfish, but nobody likes to be bailed on. [/sorryendstupidity]

What about one of your parents coming with you (if she does end up bailing on you for sure) is that a possibility?

Thanks Holly! I don't know, I'd feel bad about that because I'm 19 now not 16 and my mother doesn't have to do these things for me, you know? She's too nice sometimes, even though she enjoys it sometimes. I don't want to depend on her when I don't need to.

But this all depends on the decision my friend reaches tomorrow... It's complicated! Oh well. I worry too much.

But this all depends on the decision my friend reaches tomorrow... It's complicated! Oh well. I worry too much.

Yeah but I know what you mean. I'm going with two people who aren't Mika fans and I don't know any mfcers at all! Nobody knows about him around where I live. :dunno: But whatever, at least I'll be at a Mika concert! And I'm hoping to meet plenty of fans there! :thumb_yello:

HOW DO I FEEL ABOUT the NYC GIG?

"Let's get excited,

And we just can't hide it,

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.

I'm so excited,

And I just can't hide it,

And I know, I know, I know, I know

I know I want you, want you."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAk1Rn1P4sY&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6

Yeah, that pretty much says it: I'm pretty Darn Excited!

Edited by A. Clay

HOW DO I FEEL ABOUT the NYC GIG?

"Let's get excited,

And we just can't hide it,

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.

I'm so excited,

And I just can't hide it,

And I know, I know, I know, I know

I know I want you, want you."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNYv2HgV6QE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6

Yeah, that pretty much says it: I'm pretty Darn Excited!

13 days! :pbjt:

I guess I will be meeting YOU:thumb_yello:

It is nice to meet more MFCers!

Yes! I think it's quite amazing. Meeting MFCers is one of the best things about going to these Mika gigs. :biggrin2: