MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge | New York City, USA

Christine

Hey you guys!!

Oh my gosh I haven't been on here in AGES

butttttttt... I am really excited to get to see all of you again at this show! :)

OMG ERIN!!!!! I was wondering if you were coming!!!!! :woot_jump:

Can't wait to see you!!!!! :boing:

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG . . . n e r v e s are starting to kick into high gear . . . WHY the :teehee: do I feel SO nervous? I guess it is the traveling part . . (gotta be) and traveling a l o n e - everyone knows I am a big baby. It has to be that - cause I did not feel like THIS even before a Rufus show, okay maybe AFTER the show when he was standing right in front of me - but, that is different.

Oooohhhh :puking:

Are you feeling better , Holly? :naughty:

THANK YOU for asking! :huglove:

I am indeed 'feeling' MUCH better! The pain has diminished to tolerable levels (FINALLY) :clap:

. . . just WISH I could say that I 'look' better! :teehee:

I am indeed 'feeling' MUCH better! The pain has diminished to tolerable levels (FINALLY) :clap:

You still have some days before mika , you are going to be fine , I bet!!

have a wonderful night, holly, i `ll get some sleep, tomorrow I have to wake up early...SOCCER!!! :blink::blink::shocked:

You still have some days before mika , you are going to be fine , I bet!!

I only have tomorrow - before I have to face the world again :tears:

SCARED the people on the plane are going to fear me - thinking I am contagious!~ :roftl: Guess I cannot care/worry about that aspect, as it is inevidable . . . SURELY by Tuesday morning I will look HUMAN once more! This is my wish!!!!! :biggrin2:

have a wonderful night, holly, i `ll get some sleep, tomorrow I have to wake up early...SOCCER!!! :blink::blink::shocked:

Good night! :huglove:

I am just finishing my 'last minute' packing! :freak:

If I don't talk to you before Tuesday . . SEE YOU there!!!! :woot_jump:

i cant believe im going to NY !!! its been a dream for years and always thought it would be cool to go see mika there....

everyone cross fingers that i have seats on the standby flight! LOL

my flight is tomorrow night! ICK!!!

i cant believe im going to NY !!! its been a dream for years and always thought it would be cool to go see mika there....

*Crosses fingers, toes and eyes for Sivan*

When do you get to New York? Sunday night?

My flights to/from London had empty seats for the first time I can remember in years so hopefully you'll be in luck. :thumb_yello:

My flights to/from London had empty seats for the first time I can remember in years so hopefully you'll be in luck. :thumb_yello:

Oh, that's right....not as many people are flying these days 'cause of the economy.:thumb_yello::naughty:

Enjoy the gig everybody ! :wink2:

I would love to go but from paris it's a litte bit difficult :sneaky2:

This will be a great show :wub2: You're very lucky :thumb_yello: :blush-anim-:teehee:

can't wait to read all your reports and to see all your videos !

Good Luck!!!!!! Yay I'm excited! 2 days:biggrin2:

I'm preparing for tomorrow flight with cheeseygoodness, musicfreak and myself, we are going to have so much fun on the plane:naughty:

yay! i cant wait to finally meet mfcers! i havent been on here in a long while.... but ive been back and reading posts.

p.s. i sat mesmerized at ur "new moon" signature for a good 5min... so hot :thumb_yello:

I am leaving this morning:shocked:

I don't really think I can still believe that I am actually going to NYC to see Mika.:mf_lustslow:

Looking forward to meeting you all on Tuesday, and seeing those I have already met of course. You will know me.....I will have the MFC flag:thumb_yello:

See you soon..........safe journey everyone:wub2:

wow... see you soon!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg im having a full blown panic attack! I cant believe ill be seeing him tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am on the verge of :puking: RIGHT N O W . . . don't know what I am MORE nervous about - seeing him . . . or the flight! :roftl:

I am on the verge of :puking: RIGHT N O W . . . don't know what I am MORE nervous about - seeing him . . . or the flight! :roftl:

dont worry about the flight! think about what mika would say/sing to you... "relaaaaaaaax take it eeeeaaaasssyyy!!!" :teehee:

so super excited!!!!

I'm preparing for tomorrow flight with cheeseygoodness, musicfreak and myself, we are going to have so much fun on the plane:naughty:

I hope you biatches have a FUN flight . . . while I am stuck in the middle of two strangers . . . .who will prolly be wondering what the eff is wrong with my face :mf_rosetinted:

. . . I will close my eyes and pretend that I am stuck in the middle of Mika and Rufus . . . aaahhhh . . . nice flight! :das: