MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge | New York City, USA

Christine

dont worry about the flight! think about what mika would say/sing to you... "relaaaaaaaax take it eeeeaaaasssyyy!!!" :teehee:

so super excited!!!!

I will be OKAY once I am sitting in my seat with the seat belt buckled . . .

I have this fear that I am going to be too fat to fit in the seat!!!! :shocked:

HOW embarrassing would THAT be . . . :sneaky2:

BUT - - - it is all for Mika . . . :fangurl:

Can some please sing BIG GIRL - you are beautiful and make me feel better?

:teehee:

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think he chose "Le Poisson Rouge" because of Lady Jane?

ahhhh I LIKE THINKING OF IT THAT WAY HAHAH

I will be OKAY once I am sitting in my seat with the seat belt buckled . . .

I have this fear that I am going to be too fat to fit in the seat!!!! :shocked:

HOW embarrassing would THAT be . . . :sneaky2:

BUT - - - it is all for Mika . . . :fangurl:

Can some please sing BIG GIRL - you are beautiful and make me feel better?

:teehee:

hun ull be fine!!!! i have flown by myself lots of times across other countries where i have to go through customs and transfer planes... its not hard or nerveracking just follow the sides or the herd of people:naughty: call me THE SECOND U LAND!

ahhhh I LIKE THINKING OF IT THAT WAY HAHAH

hun ull be fine!!!! i have flown by myself lots of times across other countries where i have to go through customs and transfer planes... its not hard or nerveracking just follow the sides or the herd of people:naughty: call me THE SECOND U LAND!

. . . won't you be in school when I land . . . :teehee:

I have to 'go to bed' in JUST 5 hours from now!!!!!!!

I have to get up at 1 AM to get ready to leave for the airport . . . (I have to get SOME kind of sleep) Since I doubt I will get much in NYC!

And I think that I am going to be too nervous/excited to sleep tonight!

aaahhhhhhhhhhh yeah screaming HELPS . . no matter what they say! :biggrin2:

I have to 'go to bed' in JUST 5 hours from now!!!!!!!

I have to get up at 1 AM to get ready to leave for the airport . . . (I have to get SOME kind of sleep) Since I doubt I will get much in NYC!

And I think that I am going to be too nervous/excited to sleep tonight!

aaahhhhhhhhhhh yeah screaming HELPS . . no matter what they say! :biggrin2:

yay! where r u staying? i live in the upper east side if you ever need someone to hang out with. i just graduated from college, so im just being an unemployed bum living with the parents.... sad haha

yay! where r u staying? i live in the upper east side if you ever need someone to hang out with. i just graduated from college, so im just being an unemployed bum living with the parents.... sad haha

OMG . . . right NOW I have NO CLUE where I am staying :teehee:

I know it is suppose to be close (enough) to the venue though . . .

STILL waiting on details about that issue :sneaky2:

Oh YAY :clap: come hang with us tomorrow . . . we are just going to be going with the flow . . . (even though there is SO much I want to see)

anyways it will be FUN!!!!! :woot_jump:

then i will set my alarm for 9 20 hahahah!:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Okay , , , even though you were just suppose to call me . . .what happened? I got off the computer JUST FOR YOU (yes we still live in the prehistoric years with dial up) :teehee:

But, THANKS anyways . . . cause I got SO much done while I was waiting for you to call!!!! NOW I am down to wire . . . I can almost breathe again . . .

Nerves are kicking in again . . . .

OMG . . . right NOW I have NO CLUE where I am staying :teehee:

I know it is suppose to be close (enough) to the venue though . . .

STILL waiting on details about that issue :sneaky2:

Oh YAY :clap: come hang with us tomorrow . . . we are just going to be going with the flow . . . (even though there is SO much I want to see)

anyways it will be FUN!!!!! :woot_jump:

You are staying at Union Square Inn with me!!!:sneaky2:

East 14th Street!!!

I just went to buy some travel size deodorant, body wash, lotion, tooth brush and mouth wash :teehee:. for my perfume............I have no clue what I'm going to do because is too big. lol

I guess my excitement will hit me once I see Holly

I'm trying to pack! So excited! No idea what to wear though.:shocked:

Just be prepared to get wet. So, maybe ummm... a raincoat or a bathing suit. :naughty:

Just be prepared to get wet. So, maybe ummm... a raincoat or a bathing suit. :naughty:

I'm trying to pack light but the weather is so unpredictable! Raincoat for sure. Hopefully it won't get too hot nor too cold.

Okay , , , even though you were just suppose to call me . . .what happened? I got off the computer JUST FOR YOU (yes we still live in the prehistoric years with dial up) :teehee:

But, THANKS anyways . . . cause I got SO much done while I was waiting for you to call!!!! NOW I am down to wire . . . I can almost breathe again . . .

Nerves are kicking in again . . . .

everytime i call i get the busy signal:sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2: UGHHH I JUST CAME BACK FROM THE HS GRADUATION CUZ IM IN BAND AND IT WAS TORRENTIAL DOWNPOUR ON THE FIELD (thank god there is a big ass tent) AND IT WAS MUDDY AS HELL AND U HAD TO DRESS FANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are staying at Union Square Inn with me!!!:sneaky2:

East 14th Street!!!

So that is a confirmed definate??? :shocked:

OMFG . . .14th Street . . . .

aaaahhhhh (RUFUS song)

I just went to buy some travel size deodorant, body wash, lotion, tooth brush and mouth wash :teehee:. for my perfume............I have no clue what I'm going to do because is too big. lol

I guess my excitement will hit me once I see Holly

YOU BET IT WILL SISTAH and if it dosen't for ANY reason I will hit you - and then it will all snap into reality :teehee:

I am leaving for the airport in 8 hours!!!!! I am going to bed SOON - so I can get up at 2:00 AM (to get ready for the airport) :clap:

everytime i call i get the busy signal:sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2: UGHHH I JUST CAME BACK FROM THE HS GRADUATION CUZ IM IN BAND AND IT WAS TORRENTIAL DOWNPOUR ON THE FIELD (thank god there is a big ass tent) AND IT WAS MUDDY AS HELL AND U HAD TO DRESS FANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, ya know - I told you try again in 5 seconds .. . . and I got OFF (for a couple HOURS) and got my s!it together WOO HOO - maybe we are not meant to talk tonight - you get me TOO hyper . . . am having a hard time breathing as it is . . . I bet my heart rate is off the charts right now . . .

eeewww sounds messy! If it rains in NYC - I am so not going to be prepared for it - nor do I wish to be . . . I don't care. If I could survive last year without a coat for all those hours - surely I can survive without a rain coat . . but, perhaps NOT without an umbrella ella ella aye aye