ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

Yeah I was hearing stuff like that too.....apparently some people have already met him. I'd love to see a pic as well, but I guess everyone's answer would be like : ah no you have to respect that Mika wants to protect the family....blah blah...

But I'm pretty sure some people have photos of him, but they won't show. I don't see what harm it would cause anyway.

If he is really that much like Mika, a fan would recognize him on the street, with or without a picture. :blink:

yeah- apperently he's a little like the sisters- they come to man of the shows, and meets and greats- Im guessing thats where they've all seen him...

the only thing I know for certain is that he wars glasses... nothing else- would love a pic, but yeah- we would get yelled at... :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah- apperently he's a little like the sisters- they come to man of the shows, and meets and greats- Im guessing thats where they've all seen him...

the only thing I know for certain is that he wars glasses... nothing else- would love a pic, but yeah- we would get yelled at... :naughty:

There's this boy in Parc Des Princes DVD, Zuleika,him and another guy sitting there....it could be him.....but I don't see that much ressemblance between Mika and that boy, so it might as well be someone else...lol....complicated..and yeah...people would shout our heads off if we wanted a picture.... I remember MANY thread started by newbies, where they ask about Mika's family...and then people kinda told them off.:roftl:

To some point I agree with them, but you know...we are all curious, we can't help it, and I just hate when people tell me off, while I only want to see a picture, I don't wanna hunt him down. :lol3:

There's this boy in Parc Des Princes DVD, Zuleika,him and another guy sitting there....it could be him.....but I don't see that much ressemblance between Mika and that boy, so it might as well be someone else...lol....complicated..and yeah...people would shout our heads off if we wanted a picture.... I remember MANY thread started by newbies, where they ask about Mika's family...and then people kinda told them off.:roftl:

To some point I agree with them, but you know...we are all curious, we can't help it, and I just hate when people tell me off, while I only want to see a picture, I don't wanna hunt him down. :lol3:

Yeah, exactly! I am just curious, right? That's how I am. :roftl::teehee:

Is there a fanfic thread? Gotta search that. :naughty:

Hmm.. If he is younger than Mika.. Sounds good. :naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19364 - my thread! :boing: well, I opened it, Kat's idea really :naughty:

I was just going to say that- truth be told, I dont have PDP DVD... was going to buy- and realised Im btoke, so Im saving for 2 posters, 2 vinyls and this one... bad Mika fan!

yeah- peoplehave been told of for wanting to see him... at many occasions... as he is part of Mika's family- he's protected (that sounds silly- like a protected zoo animal :naughty: ) but I guess its right at the end of the day... :huh:

Im pretty sure people have it on the private- as they have been posted and deleted you just need to know who to talk to... :naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19364 - my thread! :boing: well, I opened it, Kat's idea really :naughty:

I was just going to say that- truth be told, I dont have PDP DVD... was going to buy- and realised Im btoke, so Im saving for 2 posters, 2 vinyls and this one... bad Mika fan!

yeah- peoplehave been told of for wanting to see him... at many occasions... as he is part of Mika's family- he's protected (that sounds silly- like a protected zoo animal :naughty: ) but I guess its right at the end of the day... :huh:

Im pretty sure people have it on the private- as they have been posted and deleted you just need to know who to talk to... :naughty:

Yesssss....haha...feels like he is one of those endangered species!!!! :lmfao:

Ah anyway..I think we're never gonna see a pic of him, unless it's a public pic,from a public occasion,photographed by a professional photographer.

Yesssss....haha...feels like he is one of those endangered species!!!! :lmfao:

Ah anyway..I think we're never gonna see a pic of him, unless it's a public pic,from a public occasion,photographed by a professional photographer.

If I have a professional camera, do I count? :lmfao:

Never give up hoping! :roftl:

Hmm.. what would happen if I see someone who looks like Mika with glasses and I *cough*accidentally*cough* bump into him..? :naughty:

oh how i wish my boyfreind would look somewhat like Mika... :wub2: I guess that wouldnt be so fair to that boy... :naughty:

I say you do. :mf_rosetinted: But just because I want that pic. :lmfao:

:mf_rosetinted::bleh:

That's so cute!!! :aah:

My Interpretation of One Foot Boy :biggrin2:

and i thought mine was cute...

i love it!!!

well mine has a more human apparel :naughty:

(it's scanned and i tried but color won't get any better than this...) :boxed:

31422164-b3c1d4bf7a374aca876a5bf2fa455687.4ab8f092-scaled.jpg