(sorry for the late reply)

1. Open picture in Photoshop

2. Add a layer over the picture

3. Reduce the picture's opacity somewhere in the 50-75% range

4. Paint on the blank layer using my tablet

It's not very artistic, but it's fun, :pinkbow:

made this cake really quick last night.

Artwork-cake2_bangbanglou.jpg

not that technical (at all)...hes kind of a black blob but i think its cute :biggrin2: (and its all i had time for :naughty:)

My sisters boyfriend kept saying "yo, mika!" over and over once he saw what i was making so I just plopped it on when it came to the bubble.

not that technical (at all)...hes kind of a black blob but i think its cute :biggrin2: (and its all i had time for :naughty:)

My sisters boyfriend kept saying "yo, mika!" over and over once he saw what i was making so I just plopped it on when it came to the bubble.

Wauw that's so good! I wish I could bake something like that :teehee:.

But I'm not that handy. Although ... seeing your picture makes me want to cook so badly right now :aah:.

Me and my best friend bake cookies every year with Halloween. We can make Mika cookies now :mf_rosetinted:

Ehm... I know it is not real art, But I have piano for 3 weeks so far, and I did this..... played and singed by me :angel_not:

Your voice is lovely!

I love that cake! The 'Yo Mika' part totally fits in!

Did you eat the cake? Maybe that's why I never bake something like that, I'm scared that I don't want to eat it when it's finished.

Ehm... I know it is not real art, But I have piano for 3 weeks so far, and I did this:

GK french

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1580099393365&ref=mf

and we are golden xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LixxN0bLraA

..... played and singed by me :angel_not:

I can't wait to hear it bacause now I can't cuz I'm on my iPod now :teehee: I'll listen to it tonight :)

@sofi_4: Your wallpapers are great! Hope you don't mind if I use them :D

That's so cute! I don't think I can bear to eat it if I were you :aah:

thats awesome!and it looks yummy! :licks_lips:

Looks delicious! it's brilliant; hope it tastes as good as it looks :licks_lips:

@IngeGOLDEN That's nice! I love the font you used, did you freehand that? :mf_lustslow:

So so cute!!:mf_lustslow:

So so cute!!:mf_lustslow:

Looks delicious! it's brilliant; hope it tastes as good as it looks :licks_lips:

thats awesome!and it looks yummy! :licks_lips:

Wauw that's so good! I wish I could bake something like that :teehee:.

But I'm not that handy. Although ... seeing your picture makes me want to cook so badly right now :aah:.

Me and my best friend bake cookies every year with Halloween. We can make Mika cookies now :mf_rosetinted:

thank you all!!! :wub2:

I love that cake! The 'Yo Mika' part totally fits in!

Did you eat the cake? Maybe that's why I never bake something like that, I'm scared that I don't want to eat it when it's finished.

That's so cute! I don't think I can bear to eat it if I were you :aah:

yes, we cut into it last night! My family had no problem killing him. =P

0a164cef.jpg

Tonight all thats left of it is the nose...which looks really inappropriate on its own. :naughty:

It's so cute! :fangurl:

I've recently become obsessed with making pastries. I wanna try and use fondant sometime.

gracias! :biggrin2:go buy some! It kind of opens to door to making a lot of fun stuff!