Hi Everybody!

Lil'Violet

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everybody! i'm a brand new member here! :)

my name in monica' date=' i'm 32 and i'm italian, i live near venice to be more precise.

i fell in love with mika's music in june 2007 (so two years ago! i should celebrate! =P) when an italian tv channel aired the milan gig that mika performed in april 2007. the day after i bought a copy of LICM, and from that day his music became part of my life! after attending the concert in bologna in october 2007 i was so enthusiastic that i joined the italian forum onf the website http://www.mikamusic.it (feel free to join us if you speak italian!! my nick there is 'violet sky') and the crazyness began!

[b']it's weird, sometimes i stop a while and think how on earth i could let a singer changing my life! i'm not a teenager, how did it happened?! but there's no answers, it's the mika magic, and i can't help it!! [/b]

one of the reasons why i haven't joined before, is that my english is pretty basic! but thanks to the translations i make for the italian forum, to the messages i try to write on mikasounds, and finally to twitter, i'm improved a little... but i don't really know if i'll be able to interact and chat, so forgive me for my mistakes! :blush-anim-cl:

see you soon!!!! =)

Welcome !!!

I recognize that ... I was 24 when I became a fan of Mika (I'm from 1983, like Mika :wub2:). I never had an idol before ... I feel like a teenager on Mika-gigs, but I like it :biggrin2: Mika and his music changed my life too. It made me more secure of myself ... and I learned that it is ok to be different. And most of all, it's making me happy!

No worries about your English ... it's pretty good :thumb_yello:

yeah, he makes so many people happy! he should be proud of hilmself!

when i was a child i had idols but, you know, after few months you completely forget about those boybands, even if you were seriously into them!

and later i had favourite bands and singers that i still love at now, but it's never been a so deep passion...

but hey, as you well said, it's funny! and imo, that's the point!

and i'm happy to follow an artist as good as mika is! it's a real pleasure!!!

thank you for your welcome! :pinkbow:

your pics from the belgian m&g are stunning!!! thank you for sharing!!!! :wub2:

yeah' date=' he makes so many people happy! he should be proud of hilmself!

when i was a child i had idols but, you know, after few months you completely forget about those boybands, even if you were seriously into them!

and later i had favourite bands and singers that i still love at now, but it's never been a so deep passion...

but hey, as you well said, it's funny! and imo, that's the point!

and i'm happy to follow an artist as good as mika is! it's a real pleasure!!!

thank you for your welcome! :pinkbow:

your pics from the belgian m&g are stunning!!! thank you for sharing!!!! :wub2:[/quote']

No problem ... the more people that can enjoy them, the better !!! Since I saw him that day I'm inable to concentrate :blush-anim-cl:

pensa che ho capito solo da poco che sei violet sky di mikamusic.....:doh:

benvenuta monica!

divertiti qui con noi, come ho già scritto, per una che sa l'inglese....è come stare a casa!:wub2:

welcome here!

Edited by robertina

yep! i was there!! and it's been fabulous!! i had so much fun, and mika was stunning as always! :wub2:

unfortunately i can't travel in this period, so i couldn't attend to any of the other gigs.. but hey, i really can't complain! i'm really happy!

what about you? did you go to one of these amazing acoustic gigs?