Hi Everybody!

Lil'Violet

hi everybody! i'm a brand new member here! :)

my name in monica, i'm 32 and i'm italian, i live near venice to be more precise.

i fell in love with mika's music in june 2007 (so two years ago! i should celebrate! =P) when an italian tv channel aired the milan gig that mika performed in april 2007. the day after i bought a copy of LICM, and from that day his music became part of my life! after attending the concert in bologna in october 2007 i was so enthusiastic that i joined the italian forum onf the website http://www.mikamusic.it (feel free to join us if you speak italian!! my nick there is 'violet sky') and the crazyness began!

it's weird, sometimes i stop a while and think how on earth i could let a singer changing my life! i'm not a teenager, how did it happened?! but there's no answers, it's the mika magic, and i can't help it!!

one of the reasons why i haven't joined before, is that my english is pretty basic! but thanks to the translations i make for the italian forum, to the messages i try to write on mikasounds, and finally to twitter, i'm improved a little... but i don't really know if i'll be able to interact and chat, so forgive me for my mistakes! :blush-anim-cl:

see you soon!!!! =)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ciao, monica. we must have seen each other at milano gig. you have even posted a pic of me (and some guy called mika, someone of no importance really, on the background.. :mf_rosetinted:).

glad you made your way to here.

It's weird, sometimes i stop a while and think how on earth i could let a singer changing my life! i'm not a teenager, how did it happened?!

:naughty: This all sounds so familiar

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

hi everybody! i'm a brand new member here! :)

my name in monica' date=' i'm 32 and i'm italian, i live near venice to be more precise.

i fell in love with mika's music in june 2007 (so two years ago! i should celebrate! =P) when an italian tv channel aired the milan gig that mika performed in april 2007. the day after i bought a copy of LICM, and from that day his music became part of my life! after attending the concert in bologna in october 2007 i was so enthusiastic that i joined the italian forum onf the website www.mikamusic.it (feel free to join us if you speak italian!! my nick there is 'violet sky') and the crazyness began!

it's weird, sometimes i stop a while and think how on earth i could let a singer changing my life! i'm not a teenager, how did it happened?! but there's no answers, it's the mika magic, and i can't help it!!

one of the reasons why i haven't joined before, is that my english is pretty basic! but thanks to the translations i make for the italian forum, to the messages i try to write on mikasounds, and finally to twitter, i'm improved a little... but i don't really know if i'll be able to interact and chat, so forgive me for my mistakes! :blush-anim-cl:

see you soon!!!! =)

Hi and welcome here:welcomeani:

Your English is good don't worry about that

thanx a lot guys for you warm welcome!!! :blush-anim-cl:

i'm happy to be there too, i hope to find new friends and hopefully to improve my english!

ciao, monica. we must have seen each other at milano gig. you have even posted a pic of me (and some guy called mika, someone of no importance really, on the background.. :mf_rosetinted:).

glad you made your way to here.

ciao avoca! yes we kinda met there!!! =)

you were seated a place far from me, but, as i wrote in the report thread, i was too shy for introducing myself! :blush-anim-cl:

my friend angela took and posted that lovely pics, i'll tell her that you've apresciate it! it's really very very sweet!!!!

It's weird, sometimes i stop a while and think how on earth i could let a singer changing my life! i'm not a teenager, how did it happened?!

:naughty: This all sounds so familiar

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

oh yes, i'm on the same boat of lots of people!!!!

is this a way of saying in english too?? lol, i don't know!!! we say so to tell that you're in the same situation or you've the same feelings of another person :teehee:

Hi and welcome here:welcomeani:

Your English is good don't worry about that

aww, thank you! you're too optimistic!!! =P