Ah e boa noite:huglove:

cheguei mon amour :naughty:

como estão?

Lotinha, se quiser pode por tudo pra fora :teehee:

e Bele tbm, desabafem meninas !

Tá tudo mais ou menos:aah:

Já vai.. Calma:aah:

:lmfao:

Olhem tenho aqui o que se passou mas só em ingles pq já desabafei lá prós oldies que pediram...:aah:

Eu ando parva a falar, a agir.. a tudo...

Hmm... It's so silly.

Remember the one I got the cellphone from at the school party? The one I was talking about a night ago to Grumpy. The one I know for 2 years and is one of Sam's friends.

We've been talking, talking, really enjoying it, having fun. Then we arranged something, I was going with my friends yesterday and he was going to meet up with me there.

He didn't get there. He ran out of credit on his phone and he went to McDonald's just before I arrived to the beach. He was off to the beach on the morning, and saying that whenever I arrived, to text him. So I did, and waited and waited, while trying to pretend I was enjoying being there with my bestfriends while waiting impatiently... He didn't come.

Came back home, saw him on MSN, he started talking right after I logged in, saying he was sorry etc... I said "It's ok, it's ok..." and he said "There were some people I didn't want to see when I went back to the beach so I just went away.. I'm so sorry."

I dealed with that... Talked to him that night. Then today, I talked to him and asked who was with him at McDonalds, and guess who was it.. My classmates. The 3 girls that are always trying for me not to talk to him or to give him a bad impression of me. That pissed me off because he doesn't really know them and their intentions and they were mining him the whole day. And I didn't get to be with him because of that. Bet they were checking my texts when I sent them to him.

Anyway... We were talking for a while, then deciding wether or not to go to the beach together and I couldn't go in the end. Had to leave my bestfriend's house, was there from friday 'til now. I was using her mobile to text him because it's cheaper as she's from the same network as him. So when I was leaving, he said "And your friend can add me on msn too. She sounds nice, and appears to have a good taste in music so she's a talkative person..."

I said "Ok. She'll add you." But also fearing that if he met her he'd prefer her to me.. Because it's always what happens. I meet someone nice, then they meet her, Joana, and like her better and don't give a sh*t about me anymore.

He then said "I have to meet girls...I've been meeting some but the last one I meet is always more stupid than the previous one..."

(He said that because he and his gf broke up a few months ago)

I asked: " Am I stupid then?"

And he said : "You're not stupid... But yeah... You're young."

And I said: " Well Joana's the same age as me and all my friends so can't help you there."

he said: "Ahaha it's okay.."

Then I left. Came home, and asked my friend what were they talking about as she got on MSN right after I left. She said to him how lazy I was, how I ditched swimming classes etc... And how she was all so sporty etc... Really gave him a bad impression of me, and I hated that. It's always like this. She doesn't see how it affects things, because she thinks that me being lazy etc is funny and something you must like apparentely. So... That blew me off How could she, knowing I like him... And she's my bestfriend.

Anyway, we're talking normally right now, me and him. Like nothing happened. And maybe I'll invite him tomorrow to go to the beach. But still. I feel so hurt by what he said about me being young etc and what my friend said to him and... ah

It's a long story and so foolish... But it really hit me.

Oh oh oh and guess who's ass I saw on his MSN pic. My ex's, Sam. He and his friend were pulling down his pants and laughing on the picture, and he told me it was his ass. Erg...

oie :bye:

ai ai, nem tenho muito o que desabafar, esperar para ver o que vai acontecer com o meu pai. amanhã é um novo dia e espero que tudo se resolva...

O que foi Ci?

O que aconteceu ao teu pai??????

:lmfao:

Olhem tenho aqui o que se passou mas só em ingles pq já desabafei lá prós oldies que pediram...:aah:

Eu ando parva a falar, a agir.. a tudo...

na minha humilde opinião tu tinha que mandar esse cara lamber sabão e essa sua amiga .... que amiga hein Lotinha? quem precisa de inimiga então? ela é fã do Mika tbm? eu lembro de uma Joana de Portugal que é fã do Mika, não sei se é a mesma ....

na minha humilde opinião tu tinha que mandar esse cara lamber sabão e essa sua amiga .... que amiga hein Lotinha? quem precisa de inimiga então? ela é fã do Mika tbm? eu lembro de uma Joana de Portugal que é fã do Mika, não sei se é a mesma ....

Pois devia, mas não consigo xD

Mesmo... Ela tem estas coisas... Não percebo... Ela é mesmo muito boa amiga, partilhamos tudo, mas isto deu cabo de mim:boxed:

Yep, gosta dele.. Ah não deve ser, também há a Ju:bleh: Não sei.. Mas ela foi ao concerto cá comigo.

Pois devia, mas não consigo xD

Mesmo... Ela tem estas coisas... Não percebo... Ela é mesmo muito boa amiga, partilhamos tudo, mas isto deu cabo de mim:boxed:

Yep, gosta dele.. Ah não deve ser, também há a Ju:bleh: Não sei.. Mas ela foi ao concerto cá comigo.

qtos anos ele tem? pq ele disse desse jeito que vc é nova, as meninas que ele estava não são da sua classe? não tem a mesma idade? e vc estava a dois dias ajudando sua amiga e depois vc vai embora e ela só fala as coisas ruins suas pro menino? ahhhhh :sneaky2:

O que foi Ci?

O que aconteceu ao teu pai??????

Ci, que passou com o teu pai?:huglove::shocked:

Ai é uma longa história, só sei que ele que o negócio dele pode não existir mais, ele tá precisando de $$$ e se não conseguir logo será muito ruim...

ai Lota, mas que canalhinha ele hein??? Deixa pra lá esse besta, vc vai encontrar outros muito melhores lá na escola da Inglaterra :das:

qtos anos ele tem? pq ele disse desse jeito que vc é nova, as meninas que ele estava não são da sua classe? não tem a mesma idade? e vc estava a dois dias ajudando sua amiga e depois vc vai embora e ela só fala as coisas ruins suas pro menino? ahhhhh :sneaky2:

tem 17... :doh: Também sou parva nisso pá... Devia ser gente da minha idade.

São mesmo...:sneaky2: E são bem falsas, ele nem sabe como elas são.

Yep, mas ela disse-me e mostrou-me a conversa que teve com ela e achou que não tava a fazer nada de mal, mas tipo a dizer que sou molenga e assim.. Odeio isso!