MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge, NY - June 23 2009 - reports, photos and videos

guylainem123

Haha, Suzy caught me in the picture. I'm the girl in the rainbow/neon pink and blue. :)

Haha! ncsuemme I am the girl right in front of you. I hope my camera was not in your way. I just uploaded all my vids!

Also, ncsuemme, thank you SO MUCH for not pushing from behind. I really appreciated that!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see myself. LOL

I can't still believe I did it! I was actually holding on to him. He step on me several times:teehee:

When we first got on stage - someone shoved me RIGHT INTO MIKA and he fell into the piano . . . I rubbed his back lightly to let him know - I wasn't trying to DO THAT . .. I guess I (unconciously) JUST follwed him to the front what can I say that boy is like steel and I am a magnent . . . :teehee:

When we first got on stage - someone shoved me RIGHT INTO MIKA and he fell into the piano . . . I rubbed his back lightly to let him know - I wasn't trying to DO THAT . .. I guess I (unconciously) JUST follwed him to the front what can I say that boy is like steel and I am a magnent . . . :teehee:

i think that was brianna :naughty: and i pushed a little :blush-anim-cl:

we really wanted you to go on stage :biggrin2:

Haha! ncsuemme I am the girl right in front of you. I hope my camera was not in your way. I just uploaded all my vids!

Also, ncsuemme, thank you SO MUCH for not pushing from behind. I really appreciated that!

I'm so short, everyone in front of me was technically "in the way". ;) I really tried not to push forward unless I was jumping up and down. I'm quite the klutz so I try not to jump much. I was getting pushed on my right side and it was really annoying - I try not to transfer the annoyance to someone else.

:lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

i think that was brianna :naughty: and i pushed a little :blush-anim-cl:

we really wanted you to go on stage :biggrin2:

I LOVE yall pushing me UP . . .(cause you know I am a :chkn:) but I was going no matter what!!! But, when this happened I was already on th stage and UP :roftl: (it took me a minute to GET UP - I grabbed some random girl's arm to pull myself up! I was right behind him getting totally shoved like hell. It wasn't pleasant - - - and it WAS NOT an MFCer . . . . we would never act like that!

I'm so short, everyone in front of me was technically "in the way". ;) I really tried not to push forward unless I was jumping up and down. I'm quite the klutz so I try not to jump much. I was getting pushed on my right side and it was really annoying - I try not to transfer the annoyance to someone else.

I'm really short too and I picked a spot right behind the 2 tallest girls there.:roftl: There was quite a bit of pushing from the left side too, I heard.

I have to go too . . . .

Good night everyone . .. :huglove:

Good night, Holly.

Good night, Lucy.

Here is the ending of Happy Ending...about 1:25 He gets suuuper close...like he's right on top of me :naughty:

Ok, I don't know what's wrong with me, but as soon as I started watching that video, I got teary eyed. I've been resisting watching any concert videos because it was such an amazing experience. And his songs tend to put me on an emotional edge in general.

I'm officially sucked into Mika craziness.

Of course I don't, silly :roftl:. I'm just winding you up today, that's all :biggrin2:.

Btw, a few of my vids are up already. Still processing some of them, but if you want to have a look here they are.

The rest are coming as we speak:

Mika - Grace Kelly @ Le Poisson Rouge in New York 230609

Mika - Lady Jane @ Le Poisson Rouge in New York 230609

Mika - Stuck In The Middle @ Le Poisson Rouge in New York 230609

Mika - Blue Eyes @ Le Poisson Rouge in New York 230609

Mika - Toy Boy @ Le Poisson Rouge in New York 230609

Mika - Billy Brown @ Le Poisson Rouge in New York 230609

SARA! I love you! :flowers2:

GRAZIE, GRACIAS, THANK YOU! :flowers2:

amazing vids, as usual! :wub2: