No, it hasn't officially been released. Um, I'll PM you both.

BTW my housemate and I are having an MJ-themed part on Saturday, I can't wait!!! We're going to play his music, watch Moonwalker, and she's even making the most amazing MJ piñata! Now, I'm not sure I want to hit a model of MJ (we're planning on playing Beat It when we do it :naughty:) but it really is a homage to him....but I might not partake in that! lol

Thanks for the PM!!!

Are you really??? Thats really cool! I did something like that last Saturday, but it was just me. I saw The Wiz, Moonwalker and most of his videos. I danced and sang to his songs, it was amazing. Have fun!

LOL. That's so cute. With my dad.. you can never be too sure.. :naughty:

14?! Really? You have one cool dad. When I was 14.. I finally got to walk home from school alone... LOL.

True that. Who knows what they'll be worth one day. All this talk of video games makes me want the Moonwalker game. But I don't have a Sega! :(

I'm sure they wouldn't leave anyone out. They did say "worldwide".

Apparently, they're only showing it for 2 weeks. So we're going to have to scramble for presale tickets. But they said the same thing for Hannah Montana and that aired for a couple months. What do you guys think?

That's so amazing! You have some cool housemates!

As for the piñata.. I would kidnap it so it wouldn't get smashed to bits. :teehee: Or take 360 degree pictures of it and send it into one of those figurine makers. That way you can keep a little memento! I think I'm getting a little too attached to something I've never seen..

Hehehe, my dad is kinda weird sometimes, but its just him and I accept him the way he is. Thats why he loves me that much.

Well, I wanted it so badly and he loose against me (we did a videogames championship :teehee:) so he had no choice. Btw, my parents didnt let me go to school alone till that year.

I can say that some people give tons of money for things like that. I have a Nintendo, one of the first ones, from 1988 or so and if I want to sell it I can get 300€ for sure, and it doesnt even work!! :shocked:

I want it too, sadly, I dont have a Sega too.

I found out yesterday that in October there's a big thing called Thrill the World here...last year like 800 people learnt the Thriller dance over a course of workshops and performed it downtown, at the same time as other cities around the world! I'm sooooo going to those workshops when they announce the dates!

I know! Thats really cool! Sadly, they dont do that on my city and Im not able to go to somewhere where they do so, so I will do it at home. I cant dance, seriously! But I know every MJ's moves from begining to end :teehee:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl::roftl::roftl::lmao::lmao:

just had to quote that line.......hahaha

hmm...a good idea though!

Yeah there will be a scramble to get tickets for the movie...I don't get why it's only out for 2 weeks... but I'm sure it'll be released on dvd.

I found out yesterday that in October there's a big thing called Thrill the World here...last year like 800 people learnt the Thriller dance over a course of workshops and performed it downtown, at the same time as other cities around the world! I'm sooooo going to those workshops when they announce the dates!

Why is that funny? :blink:

I think it's a "limited time only" type deal to get everyone to scramble and watch it in that time period. Personally, I'd wait until the second week so that the theatre wouldn't be as packed. Although it is, MJ, so who knows what it's going to be like.

You didn't know about that? I thought everyone did. Isn't it a great idea? Lelinh, my friend said she'd take me this year (since I'd get lost or kidnapped on my own). But we have yet to learn the dance. It's going to end up a mad scramble the night before, believe me. :teehee:

oh i dunno that video game!!

is it played on computer or what???

u may ask someone from the US to help! (sori that i can't)

i'm sure they'd like to do u such favour :

What do you mean?

Hehehe, my dad is kinda weird sometimes, but its just him and I accept him the way he is. Thats why he loves me that much.

Well, I wanted it so badly and he loose against me (we did a videogames championship :teehee:) so he had no choice. Btw, my parents didnt let me go to school alone till that year.

I can say that some people give tons of money for things like that. I have a Nintendo, one of the first ones, from 1988 or so and if I want to sell it I can get 300€ for sure, and it doesnt even work!! :shocked:

I want it too, sadly, I dont have a Sega too.

Aww. That's sweet.

LOL! It's cool you can do that with your dad. Mine thinks video games are a waste of time. :rolls_eyes:

Amazing. The only vintage system I have is the first Playstation, but that's not very old. I was reading around Amazon and apparently the Moonwalker game was pennies before Michael died. It's cool that his projects are getting revived but sad that people are cashing in, you know?

hey girls!!!!!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/michaeljacksonopus?camefrom=USMJOPUS_MJ

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does that mean if i dun pre-order NOW, i hv to pay $330 for it?????????

bloody expansive:huh:

Thanks for the link! But why the hell is the Canadian one $20 more expensive than it's supposed to be? The US to Canadian conversion should be $180, but the Canadian Opus order form says $200. WHAT IS THAT?

:mad3: That's $246.00 with shipping.

Edit; So I entered my info into the American pricing one, which also ships to Canada, and it comes to $193 US, which is roughly $209 Canadian. I guess I'll be ordering from the US option!

Edited by bitter.icarus

Any chance you'd PM me about it too?? :flowers2:

sure!

this's the most fantastic idea:aah:

btw is this ur 1st time to watch Moonwalker??

yes, i rmb that Thrill The World thing!!! so poor that i CAN'T dance though:roftl:

No I've seen it before......Come Together is.... :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: don't you agree?! lol

Thanks for the PM!!!

Are you really??? Thats really cool! I did something like that last Saturday, but it was just me. I saw The Wiz, Moonwalker and most of his videos. I danced and sang to his songs, it was amazing. Have fun!

I know! Thats really cool! Sadly, they dont do that on my city and Im not able to go to somewhere where they do so, so I will do it at home. I cant dance, seriously! But I know every MJ's moves from begining to end :teehee:

cool! Yeah as soon as they announce the classes......hmmm

I really want to learn the Smooth Criminal and Beat It dances!

Why is that funny? :blink:

I think it's a "limited time only" type deal to get everyone to scramble and watch it in that time period. Personally, I'd wait until the second week so that the theatre wouldn't be as packed. Although it is, MJ, so who knows what it's going to be like.

You didn't know about that? I thought everyone did. Isn't it a great idea? Lelinh, my friend said she'd take me this year (since I'd get lost or kidnapped on my own). But we have yet to learn the dance. It's going to end up a mad scramble the night before, believe me. :teehee:

oh sorry I didn't meant o offend you, just the way you said it made me laugh! It did sound like yu were getting pretty excited about it, lol. I will send pics!

Yeah maybe....but in that case, I'd say that the two weeks would be full...

Yeah it;s such a cool idea....yeah you should do it too! That'd be fab!

oh sorry I didn't meant o offend you, just the way you said it made me laugh! It did sound like yu were getting pretty excited about it, lol. I will send pics!

Yeah maybe....but in that case, I'd say that the two weeks would be full...

Yeah it;s such a cool idea....yeah you should do it too! That'd be fab!

Oh, no, I'm not offended! :roftl: I was just wondering. I'm looking forward to seeing those.

Mmhm. Presale then! I should just set up camp at my local theatre. I could be the dodgy girl in the tent threatening anyone who's buying This Is It tickets..

Thanks for the link! But why the hell is the Canadian one $20 more expensive than it's supposed to be? The US to Canadian conversion should be $180, but the Canadian Opus order form says $200. WHAT IS THAT?

:mad3: That's $246.00 with shipping.

Edit; So I entered my info into the American pricing one, which also ships to Canada, and it comes to $193 US, which is roughly $209 Canadian. I guess I'll be ordering from the US option!

yess.. :crybaby:

it`s way to expensive for me i think.... i don`t think i`ll be able to buy it :(

girls.... i`m falling in love with a guy that is a friend`s brother and he`s a fan of MJ :wub2: and he wears his hair just like MJ in the Bad era :wub2:

but there`s a problem... i don`t know if he`s gay :aah:

hey girls!!!!!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/michaeljacksonopus?camefrom=USMJOPUS_MJ

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does that mean if i dun pre-order NOW, i hv to pay $330 for it?????????

bloody expansive:huh:

I guess thats what they mean. Thats bloody expensive and most of the fans (including me and all of you) wont be able to buy it........... Look at the bright side, we will lost the book, but they will lost the money :wink2:

Aww. That's sweet.

LOL! It's cool you can do that with your dad. Mine thinks video games are a waste of time. :rolls_eyes:

Amazing. The only vintage system I have is the first Playstation, but that's not very old. I was reading around Amazon and apparently the Moonwalker game was pennies before Michael died. It's cool that his projects are getting revived but sad that people are cashing in, you know?

Your dad really thinks that??? Wow! Mine loves videogames, so we can do those things always (too bad I always win :teehee:). You can always come to my place and have fun with us (we are now playing Wario Ware for Wii, its so funny!).

I have just those 2. I dont think PlayStation 2 will turn the same as the Nintendo and the other.

Yep, I do think its great that he is "back" at the top again, but its sad to know that the real reason its because he died........

Btw, I heard yesterday that his death is homicide and I must say that made me feel sad and really angry at the same time, how can someone (even tho it wasnt intentionally) steal us the most beautiful soul we will ever got the chance to see??? He was the greatest person I have ever "met" and a stupid doctor............. :mad3: Im so angry! :sneaky2:

cool! Yeah as soon as they announce the classes......hmmm

I really want to learn the Smooth Criminal and Beat It dances!

I know the Beat it ones, its really easy to learn. Smooth Criminal is more difficult, I just can remember parts of it (I have forgot it with the past of the years)

it`s way to expensive for me i think.... i don`t think i`ll be able to buy it :(

girls.... i`m falling in love with a guy that is a friend`s brother and he`s a fan of MJ :wub2: and he wears his hair just like MJ in the Bad era :wub2:

Oh my!!! Well, why dont you ask your friend?? Or ask him (just if you two are really closed friends, we dont want you to offend him)

:( No fear, you guys, when I get mine I'll be sure to scan/take lots of pictures.

He sounds amazing! Quickly, make him yours before someone else does! LOL. And of the sexuality matter, maybe you could casually ask him if he's had any girlfriends/boyfriends? Or you could ask someone else?

I guess thats what they mean. Thats bloody expensive and most of the fans (including me and all of you) wont be able to buy it........... Look at the bright side, we will lost the book, but they will lost the money :wink2:

Your dad really thinks that??? Wow! Mine loves videogames, so we can do those things always (too bad I always win :teehee:). You can always come to my place and have fun with us (we are now playing Wario Ware for Wii, its so funny!).

I have just those 2. I dont think PlayStation 2 will turn the same as the Nintendo and the other.

Yep, I do think its great that he is "back" at the top again, but its sad to know that the real reason its because he died........

Btw, I heard yesterday that his death is homicide and I must say that made me feel sad and really angry at the same time, how can someone (even tho it wasnt intentionally) steal us the most beautiful soul we will ever got the chance to see??? He was the greatest person I have ever "met" and a stupid doctor............. :mad3: Im so angry! :sneaky2:

Good point!

Yes, unfourtunately. :) Wario Ware is so strange! I get dizzy playing it. :naughty: I hate Cooking Mama on the Wii, it's so flawed. Have you played that?

I think Nintendo's the bomb. XBOX and PS just seem too.. professional compared to it. I have a DS, Gameboy Advanced SP, and a Gamecube. But there's all gathering dust because I don't have very many games.. LOL.

As for the boom in sales, I think it's great that the debt's going away. I hope his kids'll have a secure future to go to school and all that.

Personally, I try to stay away from all the news stuff about his death. It just makes me more upset.

P.S. I couldn't stop listening to You Rock My World last night, you guys. I ADORE the beginning, with Chris Tucker, and then after that, with the little intro. *swoon*

Edit: I was watching the Brazilian version of They Don't Care About Us, and I came upon this comment. It really sums up what's been on my mind the last couple of day. Can you imagine anything worse?

[quote name=

DAZZLERILLUSIO]The events that led to Michael's death were set in motion a long time before Murray signed off his first dubious prescription. Slandered continually since 1993, despite the non-credibility of Evan Chandler, the media delighting in the never-ending ratings draw of the did he or didn't he ( ? ) scenario, would feed on him for the next 20 years to come. The thing that Michael loved most - children, was used as a weapon against him.

That's what killed him - Murray was just last on the scene.

Edited by bitter.icarus

yess..

it`s way to expensive for me i think.... i don`t think i`ll be able to buy it

girls.... i`m falling in love with a guy that is a friend`s brother and he`s a fan of MJ :wub2: and he wears his hair just like MJ in the Bad era

me either.. :no: i'll use the money to buy other MJ stuffs instead though!

wow this's so cool!!! i'm reli feeling hapi for u:bleh:

yaaaa asking is the solution. but whatever comes out, dun forget at least u can hv a frd who resembles MJ:thumb_yello:

Btw, I heard yesterday that his death is homicide and I must say that made me feel sad and really angry at the same time, how can someone (even tho it wasnt intentionally) steal us the most beautiful soul we will ever got the chance to see??? He was the greatest person I have ever "met" and a stupid doctor............. Im so angry!

I know the Beat it ones, its really easy to learn. Smooth Criminal is more difficult, I just can remember parts of it (I have forgot it with the past of the years)

oh my goodness! so it is CONFIRMED that he's murdered??:shocked:

aiiiii i dunno and somehow i reli dun wanna think abt it......

Beat It:wub2: *with a pic of him singing "beat it" wif his hands "beating" sth in mind immediately*

No fear, you guys, when I get mine I'll be sure to scan/take lots of pictures.

Yes, unfourtunately. Wario Ware is so strange! I get dizzy playing it. :naughty: I hate Cooking Mama on the Wii, it's so flawed. Have you played that?

I think Nintendo's the bomb. XBOX and PS just seem too.. professional compared to it. I have a DS, Gameboy Advanced SP, and a Gamecube. But there's all gathering dust because I don't have very many games.. LOL.

Personally, I try to stay away from all the news stuff about his death. It just makes me more upset.

Edit: I was watching the Brazilian version of They Don't Care About Us, and I came upon this comment. It really sums up what's been on my mind the last couple of day. Can you imagine anything worse?

it's so nice of u!!! i'll wait:blush-anim-cl:

i luv Wario~~~ but Cooking Mama is not my cup of tea :thumbdown:

i hv Gameboy (1 big + 1 small) and Playstation 1 only....

dun hv many games either. actually i bought them only cuz my cousins were playing them so hard when i was little..... loser:aah:

*sigh* me too.......

gonna check it out! thzz for telling!!

juz found that Moonwalker and The Michael Jackson Story will be broadcast on our local tv on saturday! and i've planned to watch the Dangerous dvd again on that day...... BUSY!:teehee:

Good point!

Yes, unfourtunately. :) Wario Ware is so strange! I get dizzy playing it. :naughty: I hate Cooking Mama on the Wii, it's so flawed. Have you played that?

As for the boom in sales, I think it's great that the debt's going away. I hope his kids'll have a secure future to go to school and all that.

P.S. I couldn't stop listening to You Rock My World last night, you guys. I ADORE the beginning, with Chris Tucker, and then after that, with the little intro. *swoon*

Thanks!

Nope, I avent played Cooking Mama, but I will love too (tho the Mama looks so strange to me.......). And about Wario Ware...... Well, I love to play it with family and friends, but doing it alone is not that funny.

As my dad loves videogames, we have PS2 and 3. We also have Wii. Its true that PS and XBox seem professional. I guess those are more sofisticated cause they are for adult people while Nintendo and Wii are more for kids (thats why those are more funny).

The truth is....... I never had a doubt that he had money enought to give his kids a good life. But I think media talked about his debt without knowing if he really got one.

I do that too. Sadly, that was one of the most important news yesterday...........

I love You Rock My World too! I cant stop listening to Keep the Faith lately. I just feel so happy when I listen to that one :biggrin2:

I read that comment and...... Im feeling like thats so truth.......

oh my goodness! so it is CONFIRMED that he's murdered??:shocked:

aiiiii i dunno and somehow i reli dun wanna think abt it......

Beat It:wub2: *with a pic of him singing "beat it" wif his hands "beating" sth in mind immediately*

juz found that Moonwalker and The Michael Jackson Story will be broadcast on our local tv on saturday! and i've planned to watch the Dangerous dvd again on that day...... BUSY!:teehee:

It seems :tears:

Me too

I danced Beat it today :blush-anim-cl: before taking a shower. Im crazy.

Wow! Thats great! Enjoy!

The truth is....... I never had a doubt that he had money enought to give his kids a good life. But I think media talked about his debt without knowing if he really got one.

I danced Beat it today :blush-anim-cl: before taking a shower. Im crazy.

Wow! Thats great! Enjoy!

talking abt wii, i played with it yesterday at my frd's place.

now it's taking its toll on me..... i'm aching all over:aah:

yes, me too. i do believe there's a debt but i think the media has, once again, exaggerated:sneaky2:

HAHA it's not crazy!!! though i feel a little bit silly when watching Dangerous dvd and dancing to myself like a handicap in front of the tv:teehee:

so how abt u? how'll u spend the day??:blush-anim-cl:

talking abt wii, i played with it yesterday at my frd's place.

now it's taking its toll on me..... i'm aching all over:aah:

yes, me too. i do believe there's a debt but i think the media has, once again, exaggerated:sneaky2:

HAHA it's not crazy!!! though i feel a little bit silly when watching Dangerous dvd and dancing to myself like a handicap in front of the tv:teehee:

so how abt u? how'll u spend the day??:blush-anim-cl:

I totally understand the pain, I suffer it too. Thats horribly adicted.

Media just wants to sell. And it seems there's no better way than throwing crap over someones back, no matter if he/she s dead............

Hahaha! You must see me. I cant dance even a bit, but I know all his moves and try to do them at time. Its just weird......... :aah:

Well, I will probably see the MJ's top 10 on VH1, The Wiz (once again), Moonwalker and listen to music and watching videos, you know? Just having fun and enjoying myself :teehee:

Hahaha! You must see me. I cant dance even a bit, but I know all his moves and try to do them at time. Its just weird......... :aah:

Well, I will probably see the MJ's top 10 on VH1, The Wiz (once again), Moonwalker and listen to music and watching videos, you know? Just having fun and enjoying myself :teehee:

let's forget the media!!!!:fisch:

oh reli??? hv u joined the WAG vid competition then??:roftl:

yes tonight gonna leave that 9-5 upon the shelf, and juz enjoy yourself:blush-anim-cl: but u hv ur father with u i guess?:naughty:

let's forget the media!!!!:fisch:

oh reli??? hv u joined the WAG vid competition then??:roftl:

yes tonight gonna leave that 9-5 upon the shelf, and juz enjoy yourself:blush-anim-cl: but u hv ur father with u i guess?:naughty:

Yap, lets forget about them! :biggrin2:

Nope, I will look ridiculous and I hate that (and dont have camera)

Hehehe, love that song. :wub2: nope, he is probably going to countryside (an excuse to buy me b-day present) so I will be all day long alone.

Yap, lets forget about them! :biggrin2:

Nope, I will look ridiculous and I hate that (and dont have camera)

Hehehe, love that song. :wub2: nope, he is probably going to countryside (an excuse to buy me b-day present) so I will be all day long alone.

i once got that impulsion to join but then when i know that the winning vid will be posted on mikasounds FOREVER... i was like :boxed: and soon gave up! hahaha

oh how nice!!! what hv u requested?:teehee:

it's so nice of u!!! i'll wait:blush-anim-cl:

i luv Wario~~~ but Cooking Mama is not my cup of tea :thumbdown:

i hv Gameboy (1 big + 1 small) and Playstation 1 only....

dun hv many games either. actually i bought them only cuz my cousins were playing them so hard when i was little..... loser:aah:

*sigh* me too.......

gonna check it out! thzz for telling!!

No problem. As a fellow MJ fan, it is my duty to share what I have.

I hate Cooking Mama, but it's horribly addicting. The game sends out brainwaves or something. :loco: It makes me crazy.

That sounds like fun!

Thanks!

Nope, I avent played Cooking Mama, but I will love too (tho the Mama looks so strange to me.......). And about Wario Ware...... Well, I love to play it with family and friends, but doing it alone is not that funny.

As my dad loves videogames, we have PS2 and 3. We also have Wii. Its true that PS and XBox seem professional. I guess those are more sofisticated cause they are for adult people while Nintendo and Wii are more for kids (thats why those are more funny).

I do that too. Sadly, that was one of the most important news yesterday...........

I love You Rock My World too! I cant stop listening to Keep the Faith lately. I just feel so happy when I listen to that one :biggrin2:

I read that comment and...... Im feeling like thats so truth.......

Mama is annoying. If only they could cut her out of the game altogether... And Isn't it weird how things are funnier when you're with other people? Why is that? Also: I don't really understand why XBOX and PS have to be sophisticated like you said. When it comes down to it, gaming is about having fun, yeah?

I guess it's because I'm horrible with numbers and money in general. Everything seems like more of a big deal than it is.

Mmhm. It's on the news all the time, I usually try to distract myself when it comes on. (My family's a bunch of news-fiends.)

I really like Man of War, from the Jackson's Goin' Places album. It's slow and sweet and makes me feel better when I'm blue. :blush-anim-cl:

HAHA it's not crazy!!! though i feel a little bit silly when watching Dangerous dvd and dancing to myself like a handicap in front of the tv
I totally understand the pain, I suffer it too. Thats horribly adicted.

That made me laugh. You guys are too funny! :roftl:

I hate Cooking Mama, but it's horribly addicting. The game sends out brainwaves or something. :loco: It makes me crazy.

Mama is annoying. If only they could cut her out of the game altogether... And Isn't it weird how things are funnier when you're with other people? Why is that? Also: I don't really understand why XBOX and PS have to be sophisticated like you said. When it comes down to it, gaming is about having fun, yeah?

Mmhm. It's on the news all the time, I usually try to distract myself when it comes on. (My family's a bunch of news-fiends.)

brainwaves..... u also made me laugh!!!!!!:roftl:

yes, that's why we need frds:wub2: i'm not sure abt the professional standard of XBOX and PS as told by u guys..... but i believe if u are reli into the thing u'll find it interesting and fun!!:thumb_yello: i know a man who only play Winning Eleven for all his years (he's 37 now) and obviously he's still enjoying it :hypo:

mine are such frds too. but HK media doesn't give much coverage to Michael's news, juz a little corner on newspaper everyday..... dunno if this's a gd or bad thing:boxed:

Oh my!!! Well, why dont you ask your friend?? Or ask him (just if you two are really closed friends, we dont want you to offend him)

it`s too much money for me :boxed:

i`d looove to have it! but right now i don`t have the money....

we are not close friends... i`m a his sister`s close friend :naughty:

i need to get his cellphone number :mf_rosetinted:

He sounds amazing! Quickly, make him yours before someone else does! LOL. And of the sexuality matter, maybe you could casually ask him if he's had any girlfriends/boyfriends? Or you could ask someone else?

i know he had a girlfriend some time ago... :das:

and my friend (his sister) talked to him and about me and he seemed to like me :naughty: i hope i have a chance to talk with him little bit and try to be his friend first,.. ^^

wow this's so cool!!! i'm reli feeling hapi for u:bleh:

yaaaa asking is the solution. but whatever comes out, dun forget at least u can hv a frd who resembles MJ:thumb_yello:

yeahhhh

if nothing happens between us at least i`ll have a new friend :)

brainwaves..... u also made me laugh!!!!!!:roftl:

yes, that's why we need frds:wub2: i'm not sure abt the professional standard of XBOX and PS as told by u guys..... but i believe if u are reli into the thing u'll find it interesting and fun!!:thumb_yello: i know a man who only play Winning Eleven for all his years (he's 37 now) and obviously he's still enjoying it :hypo:

mine are such frds too. but HK media doesn't give much coverage to Michael's news, juz a little corner on newspaper everyday..... dunno if this's a gd or bad thing:boxed:

Glad I could!

Definiely. I'd go crazy if I didn't have anyone other than my family around. What's Winning Eleven?

I think that it could swing either way. If you're not sad about it, good, but if you are, bad. Then again the media throws a bunch of crap around anyway.. so..

Another reason not to become a journalist. :dunno:

Don't know if this has already been mentioned or not, but just saw on Much Music that they'll be airing Michael Jackson: Live in Bucharest on Saturday. Amazing concert!! :thumb_yello:

Cool beans. Thanks for the head's up! :thumb_yello:

Today I got excited because I went to the Honda dealership, and they were playing Man in the Mirror, and then Rock With You at Wendy's and finally, Don't Stop Til You Get Enough at the dog agility trials at the PNE.

How do you guys feel when you hear MJ when you're out and about? It makes me happy, but at the same time I get this weird pang of pain. Anyone else? :dunno:\

Edit: I'm number 2606 on the Michael dot portrait! WHOOHOO! I feel so happy.

Edited by bitter.icarus

i once got that impulsion to join but then when i know that the winning vid will be posted on mikasounds FOREVER... i was like :boxed: and soon gave up! hahaha

oh how nice!!! what hv u requested?:teehee

:aah:

Of course, some MJ things. A few books, cds, dvds......... Always cheap things.

No problem. As a fellow MJ fan, it is my duty to share what I have.

I hate Cooking Mama, but it's horribly addicting. The game sends out brainwaves or something. :loco It makes me crazy.

That sounds like fun!

I guess it's because I'm horrible with numbers and money in general. Everything seems like more of a big deal than it is.

I really like Man of War, from the Jackson's Goin' Places album. It's slow and sweet and makes me feel better when I'm blue. :blush-anim-cl:

That made me laugh. You guys are too funny! :roftl

I remember, last year, for Thanksgiving, someone send me a link to a web that had a Cooking Mama videogame, but showing how to make turkey without turkey :aah: She was soooooo annoying! Yep, its weird, company makes things better (even when they are bad company). Yap, gaming is just fun, the rest doesnt really matter. but I guess they are made for those freaky game fans that spend the whole day playing. Must say that PS and XBox also have some funny games like Guitar Hero or SingStar.

Im horrible with numbers too. Sometimes, I cant even write a 5 :blink:

I think my fave song by The Jacksons is Can you Feel it. I always had the feeling that its a normal song till Michael starts singing. Then, the song turns brilliant :wub2:

mine are such frds too. but HK media doesn't give much coverage to Michael's news, juz a little corner on newspaper everyday..... dunno if this's a gd or bad thing:boxed

Thanks to the HK media. The big problem on Spain is that media loves to talked about famous people and they tell everything they read on internet........

it`s too much money for me :boxed:

i`d looove to have it! but right now i don`t have the money....

we are not close friends... i`m a his sister`s close friend :naughty:

i need to get his cellphone number :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, I have the same problem. I want to have that, but its bloody expensive.

Well, you will know something soon, sure. If things can work for you two, great. If not, you will have a new friend! :thumb_yello:

Today I got excited because I went to the Honda dealership, and they were playing Man in the Mirror, and then Rock With You at Wendy's and finally, Don't Stop Til You Get Enough at the dog agility trials at the PNE.

How do you guys feel when you hear MJ when you're out and about? It makes me happy, but at the same time I get this weird pang of pain. Anyone else? :dunno:\

Wow!! Thats great!!

Well, I get so happy that I dont even mind to start dancing a bit around. The thing is that it also reminds me that he is no longer with us and makes me feel a bit sad. The fact that his songs are still playing on radio, tv or whatever puts a big smile on my face :biggrin2:

I remember, last year, for Thanksgiving, someone send me a link to a web that had a Cooking Mama videogame, but showing how to make turkey without turkey :aah: She was soooooo annoying! Yep, its weird, company makes things better (even when they are bad company). Yap, gaming is just fun, the rest doesnt really matter. but I guess they are made for those freaky game fans that spend the whole day playing. Must say that PS and XBox also have some funny games like Guitar Hero or SingStar.

Im horrible with numbers too. Sometimes, I cant even write a 5 :blink:

I think my fave song by The Jacksons is Can you Feel it. I always had the feeling that its a normal song till Michael starts singing. Then, the song turns brilliant :wub2:

Wow!! Thats great!!

Well, I get so happy that I dont even mind to start dancing a bit around. The thing is that it also reminds me that he is no longer with us and makes me feel a bit sad. The fact that his songs are still playing on radio, tv or whatever puts a big smile on my face :biggrin2:

That's ridiculous! Cooking Mama is so ridiculous. True that, you're always hearing about Halo fans and whatnot passing out from exhaustion. Crazy stuff. SingStar is embarassing for me. I prefer to sing in private, such as in the shower LOL. BUt Guitar Hero is awesome, as is Rock Band. *thumbs up* I'm excited for the Beatles Rock Band, which is coming out on 09-09-09, but I don't have any of the GH/RB games. LOL. But it is exciting anyway!

Me too. Fives are weird. They always end up looking like "s"s.

Michael has a tendency to do that to any song. :naughty:

Exactly. :)

That's ridiculous! Cooking Mama is so ridiculous. True that, you're always hearing about Halo fans and whatnot passing out from exhaustion. Crazy stuff. SingStar is embarassing for me. I prefer to sing in private, such as in the shower LOL. BUt Guitar Hero is awesome, as is Rock Band. *thumbs up* I'm excited for the Beatles Rock Band, which is coming out on 09-09-09, but I don't have any of the GH/RB games. LOL. But it is exciting anyway!

Me too. Fives are weird. They always end up looking like "s"s.

Michael has a tendency to do that to any song. :naughty:

Exactly. :)

My sister told me that she played Cooking Mama and it was soooooooooo childish........... :teehee:

Yep, Halo fans must be the best fans ever, cause they wont ever stop playing that game, they just never get tired!

I love SingStar. I can sing, but everytime that mic is on my hand......... And it even seems that my family and friends love how I sing. They think I do it very fine :blink: Im excited about The Beatles RB, I wanna have it (btw, I dont have any of those games if you dont cound download them) and about SingStar Motown cause it will have a few songs by Jacksons 5!!

Mines look like anything on this world but never look like a 5...........

Yap, right. he can sing the worst song ever and made it sound like the best. :blush-anim-cl:

:biggrin2:

Definiely. I'd go crazy if I didn't have anyone other than my family around. What's Winning Eleven?

I think that it could swing either way. If you're not sad about it, good, but if you are, bad. Then again the media throws a bunch of crap around anyway.. so..

Another reason not to become a journalist. :dunno:

world-soccer-winning-eleven.jpg

Winning Eleven is a PS football game.

i thought it's popular.... but it seems now i was wrong:boxed:

okay juz checked and according to wiki, WE is "the Japanese version of Pro Evolution Soccer "! i guess this's the reason the game is only popular in Asia right?

it depends. i mean, sometimes it makes me reli sad but sometimes when i know it's not true i can juz get it over. i think it's better if u can get more news of someone u luv other than knowing nth..... so thanks internet! i dunno how i can deal with all the long-distance luv w/o computer (both MJ and MIKA):mf_rosetinted:

oh... i always wanna be a journalist! is that weird? to me journalism is a good way to understand more abt the world... and i luv writing and meeting new ppl around! erm of coz i dun want myself end up to be papparazzi or media that makes up stories:blush-anim-cl:

i'll juz stay in the place that's playing his stuffs till the end:teehee:

what's the dot portrait???? sori i am not a gd fan at all:loco:

juz hv to say... today i listened to I'll Be There and this song still gv me goosebumps no matter how many times i've listened:tears:

the singing bit u guys talking abt reminds me of how popular karaoke is in HK:naughty: i hv frds who like this activity so much (i'm nvr a fan though)! i sang MJ songs for my 1st time when i last went there and IT IS WEIRD cuz i couldn't get the notes and ended up speaking craps with the mic:teehee: (i "sang" Smooth Criminal and Black or White)