Hey, wow. I'm back for good! No more sneaking computer time in crowded lobbies!

Then, its gonna be hard to find a place for a MJ's tattoo :teehee:

Oh, yes!! It was weeks ago. I just got a stupid alergic reaction to a bee stang....... :sneaky2:

We have the same problem. I want to buy a t-shirt I adore and his movies, but I dont have money. I asked for the movies for my b-day, but the t-shirt is expensive enough :shocked: to not even think of it............ At least, now. And not my parents.

I remember I noticed the same while watching Moonwalker a few weeks back. and I was there sitting on the sofa laughing about that (and wishing the shirt was more ripped :blush-anim-cl: ).

Well, I dont find him so sexy back then. Is not theat he wasnt sexy, is just that he was more a child back then than an adult........ Or I have always saw him that way.

PS: dont worry for that old guy. Maybe he is a MJ's fan too! :aah:

It is, isn't it? Gosh. I guess I'll have to wait until I move out then. Or sneak it and be completely covered at all times...

Ouch! I want to like bees, but they scare me. Did it hurt badly?

I know! You would think they'd be a little more sympathetic and dish out. LOL. I'm definitely going to splurge and get the MJ Opus when it comes out. 380 pages! I'm glad they decided to make it more affordable for those of us not swimming in money. But Michael's worth it! I find that if you look in big retail chains you can find more inexpensive stuff. Around the $12 range. So I'm sticking to those!

Really? I think he's divine. But that probably stems from me being younger than you guys. For me, it's not the obviously sexy stuff, like Dirty Diana and Come Together, but the dorky, cute moments that do it. Tehe.. To me, being sexy is not being sexy at all.. does that make sense? :blink:

I don't know if this has posted, but my friend just showed me this link. It's absolutely fantastic!! Very magical.

That was super cute. I had a huge silly grin on my face the whole time. But why is Pooh's head so ginormous? And why is Michael towering over the mascots?

"Will You Be There" is my most favorite song of all time, not just by Michael Jackson, but any song out there.

It's so passionate and real and whole. It gives me this feeling, sometimes I want to cry or just burst out into the most energy I can conjure. I absolutely love this, I feel whole and sort of complete, like some parts of me that are missing can temporarily be fixed by this song. It just fills me up, I love it so much.

That's so sweet.

I know exactly what you mean, except for the fact that I cannot get myself to listen to Will You Be There. It's too.. emotional. And raw. It hurts! I think that's my ultimate test; to see if I'm okay with all this. To be able to listen to it without having a huge meltdown. LOL. One day, maybe!

Is anyone else beyond excited to see This Is It? It's going to be in 3D! EEEP!

Edited by bitter.icarus

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all :bye: I just happened to come across this and I think it might be the pic that someone (sorry I can't remember who) was looking for a while back.... MJ feeding Blanket (at least I think it's Blanket!) :wink2:

33vdwyr.jpg

EDIT: it was Huikings ;)

awwwwwwwwwwwww

cuteeee

he seemed so happy :wub2:

Ahoy! This is just a half-post, since I couldn't possibly get everything I want to say out at the moment.

Good idea! Of course, then I must always be careful never to tie my hair up near my family.. :naughty: One thing, though. I want my tattoos to be in places I can easily see. Otherwise I'll feel like it's not there. Hmm..

Hah! That sounds like something I'd do. If.. I could drive. Ahem.. I do remember I tried to listen to a sad, slow song while writing, and there was an inky mess on the page by the time it was over. Not a good idea!

Are you alright?

Argh. I need to get out and find some MJ stuff. There's lots of stuff in the stores (shirts, books, cds (I even found an awesome Thriller 12 inch at Best Buy. But alas, I have no turntable.. yet)) but I have no money. It's so hard to walk away from everything..!

I love watching his shirt rip and then miraculously switch to less-ripped and then fully ripped again throughout the course of the video. I'm a nitpicker!

I also ADORE his jacket at the beginning. I wish he would show more of it. :(

Awww... :blush-anim-cl:Isn't that Prince? I do believe Blanket's got bigger eyes.. But I could be wrong.

Darn.. I had something else to say.

OH YES. I'm probably the only one who thinks Michael was the sexiest in the Don't Stop Til You Get Enough/Rock With You/Beat It videos. Especially Rock With You. GAAAH. The dorky sexy appeal. Those rocking hips. The blinding cheesy smiles. It gets me every time. And the sequins! Oh, the sequins..

:shocked::drool:

Hee..I love him.

P.S. I just noticed there was a creepy old guy sitting over my shoulder this whole time. I wonder what he saw..

I know! You would think they'd be a little more sympathetic and dish out. LOL. I'm definitely going to splurge and get the MJ Opus when it comes out. 380 pages! I'm glad they decided to make it more affordable for those of us not swimming in money. But Michael's worth it! I find that if you look in big retail chains you can find more inexpensive stuff. Around the $12 range. So I'm sticking to those!

165 dollars?! :shocked:

too much money for me.. no way i can`t buy it... if they start selling that here.. yes.. but 165 dollars?! for me living here... i can`t afford it :(

165 dollars?! :shocked:

too much money for me.. no way i can`t buy it... if they start selling that here.. yes.. but 165 dollars?! for me living here... i can`t afford it :(

Aw. That sucks badly. ): But I'm sure you'll be able to find lots of stuff from it online after the release. And I'll share with you!

I already posted this on another thread, but I had to do it again.

michaeljackson_rock480.jpg

It's things like these that make me insanely, unbelievably, irrevocably, untouchably, happy. Truly.

Aw. That sucks badly. ): But I'm sure you'll be able to find lots of stuff from it online after the release. And I'll share with you!

It's things like these that make me insanely, unbelievably, irrevocably, untouchably, happy. Truly.

yeahh...

i talked to my dad and he says that perheps on octuber we can order it... i hope sooo! it looks amazing :wub2: and Michael`s worth it like you said before..

yeahh...

i talked to my dad and he says that perheps on octuber we can order it... i hope sooo! it looks amazing :wub2: and Michael`s worth it like you said before..

October? It comes out on December 7th, actually. So you have a little more time.

At least, I think so.. Yup.

I'd better start saving.

yess!!! i know that it`ll came out on December.. but it`s possible that i`ll pre-order it on October :teehee:

OOOOOH. I see.

Where did everyone else go?

Edit: You guys! Please sign this petition, to nominate Michael for the 2010 Nobel Peace Prize. No one deserves it if he doesn't!

And spread that word! Together we can make this happen. Thanks! :)

Edited by bitter.icarus

hey, how is everyone doing?

That Opus book looks amazing!! Must get that!

Today I just bought the Ebony magazine tribute special :blush-anim-cl: I still get goosebumps looking at pics of him.. I can't believe he's gone and I miss him so so much :tears:

But in a funny way I feel closer to him, like I can talk to him when I want....

I hope you're all doing ok

xxx

i bought some tribute magazines, two to be exact. but my cats knocked over some water on the table and they are both ruined. :tears:

Aww! That sucks so badly! Perhaps you could try taking them back to the store and exchanging them? It's worth a shot, yeah?

hey, how is everyone doing?

That Opus book looks amazing!! Must get that!

Today I just bought the Ebony magazine tribute special :blush-anim-cl: I still get goosebumps looking at pics of him.. I can't believe he's gone and I miss him so so much :tears:

xxx

I think I'm doing pretty well right now. The start of the day was pretty gloomy, but then putting 'Dapper Dan' on repeat made me feel LOADS better. He sounds so happy on it! Is it true that the whole song's a freestyle? That's amazing if it is!

Do you mean now that you have the magazine? Or because of well, everything? I've yet to obtain anything MJ, besides his music, because I'm afraid surrounding myself with it might make me sadder.

BUT, I did finally get to watch parts of Live in Bucharest. AMAZING! I'll probably rewatch all of it tomorrow. I love all the drama and theatrics of the fast songs, I do, but I have to say the slow songs like 'Man in the Mirror' and 'Heal the World' made me feel like I was seeing the real Michael. Anyone else get that feeling?

*swoon* I love him. :blush-anim-cl: Tehe. I'll go to sleep a happy camper tonight. (Plus I sneaked some chocolate cake into the freezer downstairs, where I'm sleeping for now. Yay!)

It is, isn't it? Gosh. I guess I'll have to wait until I move out then. Or sneak it and be completely covered at all times...

Ouch! I want to like bees, but they scare me. Did it hurt badly?

Really? I think he's divine. But that probably stems from me being younger than you guys. For me, it's not the obviously sexy stuff, like Dirty Diana and Come Together, but the dorky, cute moments that do it. Tehe.. To me, being sexy is not being sexy at all.. does that make sense? :blink:

I guess we two will have to wait a bit for that. My dad said no.........

It was more the feeling like you are getting burn than pain. Luckily, cold works really well.

I sooooooooo want that! But now I cant afford anything! Im broked, my dad's b-day was last week and I have no money. And I still have my b-day, my sis's and a few friends...........:sneaky2:

I do think too that sexy doesnt mean sexy at all. He was divine back then, like you said, but maybe the nose looks weird for me, I have seen him with his nose fixed always and.......... I dunno exactly. Its kinda hard to explain..............

Me!!! I need to watch that, tho I will cry a lot.

Aww!! :wub2: His smile makes me smile.

Edit: You guys! Please sign this petition, to nominate Michael for the 2010 Nobel Peace Prize. No one deserves it if he doesn't!

And spread that word! Together we can make this happen. Thanks! :)

Signed!!

xxx

Im looking to find the Ebony magazine. As always, is impossible to find it here. Anyway, I cant afford it right now and my family seems to not like the idea of buying a few magazines for my b-day :sneaky2:

How much is cost??? Just asking..........

I guess we two will have to wait a bit for that. My dad said no.........

It was more the feeling like you are getting burn than pain. Luckily, cold works really well.

I sooooooooo want that! But now I cant afford anything! Im broked, my dad's b-day was last week and I have no money. And I still have my b-day, my sis's and a few friends...........:sneaky2:

I do think too that sexy doesnt mean sexy at all. He was divine back then, like you said, but maybe the nose looks weird for me, I have seen him with his nose fixed always and.......... I dunno exactly. Its kinda hard to explain..............

Me!!! I need to watch that, tho I will cry a lot.

Aww!! His smile makes me smile.

That's a bummer! Why did he say no? Any reasons? Or just a repeated "No. No. No" like my dad? LOL.

Maybe you could ask everyone to pool for that for your birthday? Sounds like a good idea to me!

Looking back on older pictures, I sort of feel like he was a bunch of different people in one shell. It's amazing. Like his various looks are different facets of his person. The singer, the dancer, the humanitarian, the father, the shy 'little country boy', the sex machine. :teehee: It makes me smile.

Be prepared with tissues! That's all we can do the prepare, yeah?

Yes! It's just, well beautiful how seeing someone happy can make you, yourself happy, isn't it? One of life's simple pleasures. :j

Edit: These made me giggle like a little girl. I LOVE, love, love him.

529441306.jpg

Ooh, baby. ;P

116135af0dnr2.jpg

vit1qc1.jpg

Michael+Jackson+In+The+Closet+Photoshoot.jpg

Neal-Preston-Photoshoot-michael-jackson-7185520-802-1200.jpg

tri114db66bud8.jpg

img002.jpg?t=1250547684

Edit again; Okay.. just a few more..

michael-jackson-beautiful-smile_1.jpg

shoppedornot-1.jpg?t=1250547859

Is this really him? DAAMN.

MichaelJackson_thefroyears21.jpg

And the fro! <3

Edited by bitter.icarus

That's a bummer! Why did he say no? Any reasons? Or just a repeated "No. No. No" like my dad? LOL.

Maybe you could ask everyone to pool for that for your birthday? Sounds like a good idea to me!

Looking back on older pictures, I sort of feel like he was a bunch of different people in one shell. It's amazing. Like his various looks are different facets of his person. The singer, the dancer, the humanitarian, the father, the shy 'little country boy', the sex machine. :teehee It makes me smile.

Be prepared with tissues! That's all we can do the prepare, yeah?

Yes! It's just, well beautiful how seeing someone happy can make you, yourself happy, isn't it? One of life's simple pleasures. :j

Edit: These made me giggle like a little girl. I LOVE, love, love him.

529441306.jpg

Ooh, baby. ;P

116135af0dnr2.jpg

vit1qc1.jpg

Michael+Jackson+In+The+Closet+Photoshoot.jpg

Neal-Preston-Photoshoot-michael-jackson-7185520-802-1200.jpg

tri114db66bud8.jpg

img002.jpg?t=1250547684

Edit again; Okay.. just a few more..

michael-jackson-beautiful-smile_1.jpg

shoppedornot-1.jpg?t=1250547859

Is this really him? DAAMN.

MichaelJackson_thefroyears21.jpg

And the fro! <3

He said something like: "no, no, no, no, no, no, no". It was like talking to Amy while she sings Rehab.......... He told me that he would have to think about some other thing, but something MJ related is a no forever......... :sneaky2:

Yep, its a good idea, but my mum said that its impossible that they are gonna buy me that............. there is no place for something that big on my room............

Yep. I felt the same. Its kinda weird, cause its like looking at actors pics but knowing that the different characters are, at heart, the same person.

I dong go outside without tissues. But I know I will have to ask the people at cinema to leave me alone watching this. I dont want to be with those people.......

Yep. I like that, if Im having a bad day, I just have to look for pics of some people smiling, and forget everything.

Awww, so lovely!! :wub2:

Btw, I have been looking for the pic of the Time magazine and havent found it. I want the original pic, no words nor frames........... But I havent found it.....

Thank you very much for the photos...I'm pretty quiet lately..I know...

The first pic is breathtaking. O.o

And yeah...he had soooo many faces. Like..each era had a new face..plus...humanitarian,child,father,showman......etc. Amazing.

He said something like: "no, no, no, no, no, no, no". It was like talking to Amy while she sings Rehab.......... He told me that he would have to think about some other thing, but something MJ related is a no forever......... :sneaky2:

Yep, its a good idea, but my mum said that its impossible that they are gonna buy me that............. there is no place for something that big on my room............

Yep. I felt the same. Its kinda weird, cause its like looking at actors pics but knowing that the different characters are, at heart, the same person.

I dong go outside without tissues. But I know I will have to ask the people at cinema to leave me alone watching this. I dont want to be with those people.......

Yep. I like that, if Im having a bad day, I just have to look for pics of some people smiling, and forget everything.

Awww, so lovely!! :wub2:

Btw, I have been looking for the pic of the Time magazine and havent found it. I want the original pic, no words nor frames........... But I havent found it.....

Hah, that made me laugh. Why isn't anything MJ related allowed?

Really? There's no room in your bedroom?! At all?

That's a great way to put it, Isa.

Edit: Did you mean the In the Closet photoshoot one? I've been hunting and hunting, and this is what I've come up with so far:

Michael+Jackson+ITC.png I'm looking for one with it's original colour/size though. Hope that helps!

Update: Here's the bigger version, but it has a little watermark thingy on it.

Thank you very much for the photos...I'm pretty quiet lately..I know...

The first pic is breathtaking. O.o

And yeah...he had soooo many faces. Like..each era had a new face..plus...humanitarian,child,father,showman......etc. Amazing.

That's another great way to put it! Very true, Zsina.

Sooo. Today I ended up on some MJ-Death-Hoax sites, and I have to say that some of the evidence is pretty convincing. I still believe that Michael's gone, but there's a lot of conflicting stuff out there, like his family's reactions, and what different people are saying to the media, etc. Why is that?

Hmm. :dunno: I mean, I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to just disappear and live his life. But.. really? I don't know if he would want to put his fan, who he OBVIOUSLY loves very much, through this. Michael was pretty selfless, and this really doesn't seem like something he would do. Then again, none of us no him personally, no matter how much we feel like we do. So maybe we're not at a place to form solid ideas.

I'm rambling.

What do you guys think? Sorry if it's a bit of an inappropriate topic. I don't want to upset anyone, I'm just wondering what your thoughts are about it?

Edited by bitter.icarus

Hah, that made me laugh. Why isn't anything MJ related allowed?

Really? There's no room in your bedroom?! At all?

That's a great way to put it, Isa.

Edit: Did you mean the In the Closet photoshoot one? I've been hunting and hunting, and this is what I've come up with so far:

Michael+Jackson+ITC.png I'm looking for one with it's original colour/size though. Hope that helps!

Update: Here's the bigger version, but it has a little watermark thingy on it.

That's another great way to put it! Very true, Zsina.

Sooo. Today I ended up on some MJ-Death-Hoax sites, and I have to say that some of the evidence is pretty convincing. I still believe that Michael's gone, but there's a lot of conflicting stuff out there, like his family's reactions, and what different people are saying to the media, etc. Why is that?

Hmm. :dunno: I mean, I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to just disappear and live his life. But.. really? I don't know if he would want to put his fan, who he OBVIOUSLY loves very much, through this. Michael was pretty selfless, and this really doesn't seem like something he would do. Then again, none of us no him personally, no matter how much we feel like we do. So maybe we're not at a place to form solid ideas.

I'm rambling.

What do you guys think? Sorry if it's a bit of an inappropriate topic. I don't want to upset anyone, I'm just wondering what your thoughts are about it?

Because he thinks Im going too far with all this and is affraid I will regret that tattoo in a few years.........

There is a roon on my bedroom. The problem is that Im alergic to dust and cant have books there, so I keep them on other rooms. And my mum doesnt want "that thing" round the house........... :sneaky2:

Thanks! :wub2:

Yes!! That was the one!!! Thank you so much! I love this pic! He looks so cute and his smile is so big and fresh :blush-anim-cl: (I feel the same with the Ebony cover pic).

About the topic of MJ not being death.......... Well, I must say that its kinda weird. I KNOW he is gone, but at some point, I find weird how some family members acted. My sisters find really weird that paparazzi took pics of his kids and they seem to be happy, and its been almost 2 months. I do think the older ones dont want Blanket to get really sad............ I wil love this to be true, but its impossible (and yes, he had tons of reson to do something like this)

girlss

i need something :bleh:

anyone has this pic but on HQ?

michael_jackson_red_army_jacket_80s_342x456_wenn2046930.jpg

Have you tried on photobucket?? I will look for it, if I find it will send it to you, ok?

Edited by Isa

Aww! That sucks so badly! Perhaps you could try taking them back to the store and exchanging them? It's worth a shot, yeah?

I think I'm doing pretty well right now. The start of the day was pretty gloomy, but then putting 'Dapper Dan' on repeat made me feel LOADS better. He sounds so happy on it! Is it true that the whole song's a freestyle? That's amazing if it is!

Do you mean now that you have the magazine? Or because of well, everything? I've yet to obtain anything MJ, besides his music, because I'm afraid surrounding myself with it might make me sadder.

BUT, I did finally get to watch parts of Live in Bucharest. AMAZING! I'll probably rewatch all of it tomorrow. I love all the drama and theatrics of the fast songs, I do, but I have to say the slow songs like 'Man in the Mirror' and 'Heal the World' made me feel like I was seeing the real Michael. Anyone else get that feeling?

*swoon* I love him. :blush-anim-cl: Tehe. I'll go to sleep a happy camper tonight. (Plus I sneaked some chocolate cake into the freezer downstairs, where I'm sleeping for now. Yay!)

I'm glad you're doing better :)

No, not because of the magazine....it just comes and goes. Today I'm ok; I can smile about him and all that he has given us, and how much he inspires me to be a better person and make a change in the world. I just saw a show about him and they were talking about We Are the World, and it showed a clip of him saying, "I just wanted to write something that the whole world could sing" :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Live in Bucharest is so so so amazing isn't it?!!

Im looking to find the Ebony magazine. As always, is impossible to find it here. Anyway, I cant afford it right now and my family seems to not like the idea of buying a few magazines for my b-day :sneaky2:

How much is cost??? Just asking..........

hehe, it was about $10 here. yes, I'm working in dollars now :naughty:

Don't forget this one:wub2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAe7nRYzzJI

nice choice :mf_lustslow:

girlss

i need something :bleh:

anyone has this pic but on HQ?

michael_jackson_red_army_jacket_80s_342x456_wenn2046930.jpg

I looked all morning today, but I couldn't find anything. Sorry. :dunno:

Because he thinks Im going too far with all this and is affraid I will regret that tattoo in a few years.........

There is a roon on my bedroom. The problem is that Im alergic to dust and cant have books there, so I keep them on other rooms. And my mum doesnt want "that thing" round the house........... :sneaky2:

Thanks! :wub2:

Yes!! That was the one!!! Thank you so much! I love this pic! He looks so cute and his smile is so big and fresh :blush-anim-cl: (I feel the same with the Ebony cover pic).

About the topic of MJ not being death.......... Well, I must say that its kinda weird. I KNOW he is gone, but at some point, I find weird how some family members acted. My sisters find really weird that paparazzi took pics of his kids and they seem to be happy, and its been almost 2 months. I do think the older ones dont want Blanket to get really sad............ I wil love this to be true, but its impossible (and yes, he had tons of reson to do something like this)

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

I have a certain philosophy with tattoos. You can get it, you might regret it, but in the end it's there, so might as well make the best of it! "Live life without regrets" like Hayden Panettiere (and her mispelled tattoo).

Either that, or hold off for a few years. If you really want it, you'll be able to wait, yeah? (We can wait it out together.. LOL.)

Why is called "that thing"? You can't just keep one book? ): That sucks majorly. I don't know what I'd do without my books. I love them so much..

No problem! I agree, although he makes me happy with any picture.

Mmhm. I can understand if the kids are trying to make the best of the situation, but they're a LOT stronger than I would be able to be. I wouldn't want to ever get out of bed. Mmph. In any case, what's done is done, and there's no point getting out hopes up for no reason.

No, not because of the magazine....it just comes and goes. Today I'm ok; I can smile about him and all that he has given us, and how much he inspires me to be a better person and make a change in the world. I just saw a show about him and they were talking about We Are the World, and it showed a clip of him saying, "I just wanted to write something that the whole world could sing" :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Thanks, you're sweet. :blush-anim-cl: I love that clip, he's so shy and gentle. I just wanna hug 'em!

It is! SO amazing. :)

not yet....

thankss!!!!

I looked for ours and found tons of great pics, but that one was the best quality I found........

hehe, it was about $10 here. yes, I'm working in dollars now :naughty:

nice choice :mf_lustslow:

You already moved?? Thats great! I didnt knew that!

I looked all morning today, but I couldn't find anything. Sorry. :dunno:

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

I have a certain philosophy with tattoos. You can get it, you might regret it, but in the end it's there, so might as well make the best of it! "Live life without regrets" like Hayden Panettiere (and her mispelled tattoo).

Either that, or hold off for a few years. If you really want it, you'll be able to wait, yeah? (We can wait it out together.. LOL.)

Why is called "that thing"? You can't just keep one book? ): That sucks majorly. I don't know what I'd do without my books. I love them so much..

No problem! I agree, although he makes me happy with any picture.

Mmhm. I can understand if the kids are trying to make the best of the situation, but they're a LOT stronger than I would be able to be. I wouldn't want to ever get out of bed. Mmph. In any case, what's done is done, and there's no point getting out hopes up for no reason.

Thanks, you're sweet. :blush-anim-cl: I love that clip, he's so shy and gentle. I just wanna hug 'em!

It is! SO amazing. :)

Almost 23. And I dont mind :blush-anim-cl:

Yep, I think the same. I love tattoos, but Im so affraid of needles that I just have 3. I wont mind to have a tattoo dedicated to someone I love so much, and if I ever regret it, I can always make a new one over it.......... or dont show it.

Yep, I can wait. Im used to wait for things, so I wont mind to wait a few years.

Cause everything I like and my parents dont its called "that thing". I can have them on my room, but its better if I have them on other rooms (like my parents room, which is next to mine). They are still mine and I keep the one Im reading at my room.

Yep. Me too, but some of his pics made me feel sad, cause he looked sad on them.........

Same here. I will have been in bed for ages. But kids are stronger than adults and those things are not so hard for they. Im happy cause Michael's kids seems to be happy.