Haha, me too.

Hmm. How soon? I haven't been keeping track with the media stuff, it makes me depressed and angry.

Michael's such an enigma.. I think that's the main reason people were so vicious, because they couldn't figure him out, so why not make fun of him? I think it's part of his charm, but now that he's gone it's leading to a lot of drama and complications.

BTW, those are some pretty awesome pictures. The second one reminds me of that hilariously cute clip from Speed Demon.

michaeljosephjacksonlit.th.jpg

Here's the wallpaper. The heart's on his ring. (Obviously.. LOL). I've been looking around but I can't find a nice, simple version that I like. Too picky..

They hope by the end of the week.......though it alreayd looks like the doctor is in serious trouble....

Yeah I think you're right...he was always so private and mysterious, so the press play on that to make up crazy things about him.....and I guess, when EVERYTHING you say and do gets twisted, no matter how many times you tell the truth, it must get exhausting.

hehe, I love those pics :wub2:

I just bought Moonwalker :blush-anim-cl: I'm interested to see what it's like...

That ring is gorgrous! I've never seen it before! I hope you find one you like, that's lovely.

Nice pics!!!

Well, at least, here we can find people who understands us and shares our crazyness, cause our families wont ever do that :teehee:

Awww, the pic with the baby is sooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! :wub2:

Btw, have you seen that video of him and his kids at Paris b-day?? That was the sweetest thing ever! Love when Prince says: Thanks for giving me ice cream :wub2::wub2:

Yep, that's true..... :thumb_yello:

I know, I love seeing pics and vids of him with kids, you can see how he comes alive. The home vid of the egg hunt is so cute, that they call him Applehead hahaha

I don't think I've seen that one.....but I have heard that he's was strict about his kids being polite, just like him :wub2:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They hope by the end of the week.......though it alreayd looks like the doctor is in serious trouble....

Yeah I think you're right...he was always so private and mysterious, so the press play on that to make up crazy things about him.....and I guess, when EVERYTHING you say and do gets twisted, no matter how many times you tell the truth, it must get exhausting.

hehe, I love those pics :wub2:

I just bought Moonwalker :blush-anim-cl: I'm interested to see what it's like...

That ring is gorgrous! I've never seen it before! I hope you find one you like, that's lovely.

Yep, that's true..... :thumb_yello:

I know, I love seeing pics and vids of him with kids, you can see how he comes alive. The home vid of the egg hunt is so cute, that they call him Applehead hahaha

I don't think I've seen that one.....but I have heard that he's was strict about his kids being polite, just like him :wub2:

Well, maybe Im wrong, but I knew from the begining that the doctor had something to be with his death. He was suspect for me, and my parents think the same.

Yeah, I love that too. That makes me remember the great person and the giant heart he had, and makes me smile :wub2: He was so sweet.

Well, you just need to watch that one, is the sweetest thing ever. And Prince wasnt being polite at all, Michael ask them to say something nice about him, and he said that :teehee:

Hmm. How soon? I haven't been keeping track with the media stuff, it makes me depressed and angry.

Michael's such an enigma.. I think that's the main reason people were so vicious, because they couldn't figure him out, so why not make fun of him? I think it's part of his charm, but now that he's gone it's leading to a lot of drama and complications.

same here, IMO leave michael alone and that'd be the best but.....:sad:

and i can't agree more that being mysterious makes him to be such a legend. that's why i'd rather hv all the question marks in mind than digging out the real "facts", which is not possible at all and will only cause harms.

Exactly!!! I remember that I loved Shake your body (down to the grown) and didnt knew it was from The Jacksons till 2 years ago. It was great to find that, cause I had always been a big fan of MJ and finding "new" songs of him was............. :wub2:

i'm still discovering!! amazes me everytime:wub2:

i watched Moonwalker on tv weeks ago. absolutely luv the last part!!!!!! he seems to be a sweet person who can protect u also:blush-anim-cl:

i juz found some gifs.....

michelele.gif

@the grammys

popcornmunchMJ.gif

:roftl:

michael_jackson_tiger.jpg?w=360&h=270

i luv this pic sooo much, makes me wanna buy the special edition of Thriller. actually, i think this is better than the original famous Thriller cover!!

btw i've been looking for a pic in which he was feeding little Blanket. it's beautiful!!! i saw it on the newspaper before but can't find an online version:sneaky2:

Mmhm.. oh man. This is going to get nasty, and fast. I don't want to watch all of it play out.

The movie? I want that! Tell me what you think when you've seen it.

Thanks, I hope so too. It's cool how such a simple little symbol can mean so much.

same here, IMO leave michael alone and that'd be the best but.....:sad:

and i can't agree more that being mysterious makes him to be such a legend. that's why i'd rather hv all the question marks in mind than digging out the real "facts", which is not possible at all and will only cause harms.

i luv this pic sooo much, makes me wanna buy the special edition of Thriller. actually, i think this is better than the original famous Thriller cover!!

btw i've been looking for a pic in which he was feeding little Blanket. it's beautiful!!! i saw it on the newspaper before but can't find an online version:sneaky2:

Me too. Of course, I want to know everything about him (as creepy as it sounds), but if it's not coming from a reliable source then it's not worth the time or thought.

I love that picture! He looks so sweet. Not to mention the tiger cub is total cutie too.

Man.. he was smokin' back in the day. Why can't guy nowadays look like that?

Was it from Living With Michael Jackson? Because near the end there was a part where he was feeding Blanket with a green scarf over his head. It's super cute, especially when Blanket bites him!

Edit; I've never seen Thriller live. This was awesome! I just wish the lights were on during the dancing.. I mean.. cool jackets.. but.. THE DANCING!

Whoops, nevermind. This one satisfied me. I love how theatrical it is. And that voice! FLAWLESSS.

Edit; Okay, this is my last time.

Damn Carlton. LOL. Edited by bitter.icarus

i watched Moonwalker on tv weeks ago. absolutely luv the last part!!!!!! he seems to be a sweet person who can protect u also:blush-anim-cl:

popcornmunchMJ.gif

cool, I have to watch it today :blush-anim-cl:

hahahahaha that popcorn one is brilliant!!

I thought you were going to say that that pic makes you want to buy a tiger :roftl:

Hmmmm I don't know that picture but if I see it I'll let you know.

The movie? I want that! Tell me what you think when you've seen it.

Thanks, I hope so too. It's cool how such a simple little symbol can mean so much.

I will :naughty:

I know exactly what you mean.......I wear my locket all the time cos it feels like there's a piece of him with me....

Oh last night on Sky News they showed a clip of a home video where he was singing to little Paris and Prince, and then the kids started singing.... I totally lost it :tears:

michelele.gif

@the grammys

popcornmunchMJ.gif

I saw Moonwalker a week ago. Must say that, even thought MJ is really sweet all the time, the movie itself is not the best thing ever, but the videos worth :thumb_yello: Loving Smooth Criminal :wub2:

Lovely pics! Specially, the one with the tigger, one of my all time faves for sure :wub2:

Edit; I've never seen Thriller live. This was awesome! I just wish the lights were on during the dancing.. I mean.. cool jackets.. but.. THE DANCING!

Whoops, nevermind. This one satisfied me. I love how theatrical it is. And that voice! FLAWLESSS.

Damn Carlton. LOL.

Wow! Great videos!! Thanks for posting! *now goes to dance*

Oh last night on Sky News they showed a clip of a home video where he was singing to little Paris and Prince, and then the kids started singing.... I totally lost it :tears:

That was the vid I told ya about yesterday. Sooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. That will always put a big smile on my face.

Man.. he was smokin' back in the day. Why can't guy nowadays look like that?

Was it from Living With Michael Jackson? Because near the end there was a part where he was feeding Blanket with a green scarf over his head. It's super cute, especially when Blanket bites him!

Damn Carlton. LOL.

ys he looks fantastic at that time:wub2: but... is that juz me or he'd reli done it within the period in b/n- his nose in the popcorn gif was a bit different from that in the tiger pic???:blink:

i hvn't watched that documentary but there aren't any green scarfs in that i pic i am looking for.... Michael was wearing a hat and some sort of blue-and black clothes. anyway thzz! i'll post it here once i get it:biggrin2:

thzz for the vids also!! i'm not particularly into Thriller. but do luv LIVE billie jean n smooth criminal:blush-anim-cl:

Pepsi!!!! it literally ruined MJ:sneaky2: btw both the commercial u posted and that accident are at the same year??

I saw Moonwalker a week ago. Must say that, even thought MJ is really sweet all the time, the movie itself is not the best thing ever, but the videos worth :thumb_yello: Loving Smooth Criminal :wub2:

sori maybe i was too subjective:naughty: yes the cartoon stuffs at the beginning shocked me a little and i was not watching:teehee: but the last part is reli gd IMO, i like watching him protect those childen!!

ys he looks fantastic at that time:wub2: but... is that juz me or he'd reli done it within the period in b/n- his nose in the popcorn gif was a bit different from that in the tiger pic???:blink:

sori maybe i was too subjective:naughty: yes the cartoon stuffs at the beginning shocked me a little and i was not watching:teehee: but the last part is reli gd IMO, i like watching him protect those childen!!

About the nose stuff, I think Michael broke his nose, so he got it fixed before Thriller. I may be wrong, but I remember to read that somewhere. Maybe the pic with the tigger was taken before and thats why his nose is a bit different later.

About the movie, the cartoon part was freaking scary. I saw the film long ago (for the first time) and I got really scare............ He protecting kids is :wub2:

hey all, how are you? Man, I thought I'd be over this by now...but for some reason the last few days have been a lot worse for me :tears:

I've watched Mika's lovely new vid twice, and it's great, but I can't be bothered watching it again, I don't want to...I want to just be alone and cry. Maybe I'm spending too much time thinking about all this.....How is everyone else?

And then I saw this....there are two parts, and there's another video that she uploaded more recently....ok, normally I'm not convinced by psychics... but stuff she says is very "Michael"..... at the same time, I don't want to believe it, becasue he doesn't sound very happy. Maybe I'll choose not to.

what do you guys think?

xxx

Edited by neeve272

Woah, I actually watches this...and the way she talks...well I believe it, and I just don't care what anyone says or thinks. The way she is speaking, she couldn't have learnt what she said....but mostly THE WAY the words were said, it's totally Michael.

Anyway...I subscribed.

hey all, how are you? Man, I thought I'd be over this by now...but for some reason the last few days have been a lot worse for me :tears:

I've watched Mika's lovely new vid twice, and it's great, but I can't be bothered watching it again, I don't want to...I want to just be alone and cry. Maybe I'm spending too much time thinking about all this.....How is everyone else?

And then I saw this....there are two parts, and there's another video that she uploaded more recently....ok, normally I'm not convinced by psychics... but stuff she says is very "Michael"..... at the same time, I don't want to believe it, becasue he doesn't sound very happy. Maybe I'll choose not to.

what do you guys think?

xxx

is that coz of this psychic vid??? oh poor neeve (sori dunno if this's ur name or not), cheer up!!! we hv to let things go:huglove: i'm okay now the WAG mika vid does help a lot!! i luv it.

i'm gonna watch that vid. thzz for posting! will let u know how i think later!! : )

Guys, I'd like to recommend to you all The Wizz if you've not watched it. What a film!!! As a teenager I watched it about 20 times on video!

Yesterday I went to O2 Arena... There's a wall in front of it with THOUSANDS of fans' tributes, poems, wishes, thoughts... Very touching... I'll try to download a few photos after tomorrow (when I'm back from iTunes Festival).

Woah, I actually watches this...and the way she talks...well I believe it, and I just don't care what anyone says or thinks. The way she is speaking, she couldn't have learnt what she said....but mostly THE WAY the words were said, it's totally Michael.

Anyway...I subscribed.

I know.....................

is that coz of this psychic vid??? oh poor neeve (sori dunno if this's ur name or not), cheer up!!! we hv to let things go:huglove: i'm okay now the WAG mika vid does help a lot!! i luv it.

i'm gonna watch that vid. thzz for posting! will let u know how i think later!! : )

Awh thank you :blush-anim-cl: (Yes it is my name...well, it's how my name is pronounced :naughty:)

I know, I know I will have to let go, and to be honest I thought I would have let go by now, but I don't want to yet. I mean, I CAN'T, yet. I trust it will happen, but just not now.

Guys, I'd like to recommend to you all The Wizz if you've not watched it. What a film!!! As a teenager I watched it about 20 times on video!

Yesterday I went to O2 Arena... There's a wall in front of it with THOUSANDS of fans' tributes, poems, wishes, thoughts... Very touching... I'll try to download a few photos after tomorrow (when I'm back from iTunes Festival).

I haven't watched it yet.....I go from surrounding myself with MJ to wanting to escape from it because it hurts too much. But I guess I should watch it. I haven't watched Moonwalker yet either.

Have fun at the show tomorrow!!!!!

what do you guys think?

xxx

I heard about these videos last week, but I hadn't watched them until now.

She definitely has psychic powers.. A witch can recognise a witch.. :wink2:

Strangely enough, in the first few minutes I instantly recalled that I was hearing 'Remember The Time' flat out in an endless loop myself in the first week also and did faintly sense MJ around me. All I can decipher of that is it was the last time he was most happiest. 1992. :sad: In relation to that, another message I got through very strongly was his innocence over the child molestation charges.. Basically, I heard Michael firmly telling me on the day after his death (when I read someone's lame attempt at humour) "It's not true. It's not true." repetitively, just like this woman says in the video.. Although it was a very weak connection, and I thought it was more a vibration of the whole world mourning and defending him more than anything else. I can tap into living people's thoughts more than the departed.. Anyway, I was too upset to work with it.. I should try tapping into it properly. I just don't like talking about my abilities since so many don't believe and will instantly call me cuckoo. :insane:

*le sigh* Even writing this resulted in my hesitation to post.

Another thing. There's a comment on the first video that asks whether a psychic can have contact someone who is in a coma, and this is actually true. A powerful psychic can contact someone living or dead and has alot more to do with the patient's abilities than the psychics. :wink2:

I might play with my tarot cards tonight..

The Wiz is brilliant. :mf_lustslow: I recommend you all watching that too.

I heard about these videos last week, but I hadn't watched them until now.

She definitely has psychic powers.. A witch can recognise a witch.. :wink2:

Strangely enough, in the first few minutes I instantly recalled that I was hearing 'Remember The Time' flat out in an endless loop myself in the first week also and did faintly sense MJ around me. All I can decipher of that is it was the last time he was most happiest. 1992. :sad: In relation to that, another message I got through very strongly was his innocence over the child molestation charges.. Basically, I heard Michael firmly telling me on the day after his death (when I read someone's lame attempt at humour) "It's not true. It's not true." repetitively, just like this woman says in the video.. Although it was a very weak connection, and I thought it was more a vibration of the whole world mourning and defending him more than anything else. I can tap into living people's thoughts more than the departed.. Anyway, I was too upset to work with it.. I should try tapping into it properly. I just don't like talking about my abilities since so many don't believe and will instantly call me cuckoo. :insane:

*le sigh* Even writing this resulted in my hesitation to post.

Another thing. There's a comment on the first video that asks whether a psychic can have contact someone who is in a coma, and this is actually true. A powerful psychic can contact someone living or dead and has alot more to do with the patient's abilities than the psychics. :wink2:

I might play with my tarot cards tonight..

The Wiz is brilliant. :mf_lustslow: I recommend you all watching that too.

I believe you, I mean I do believe peopl have such abilities....I was born on Halloween and I can sense things too. The weirdest was when I dreamt I was in England and I was running from someoen who wanted to hurt me and the next day I heard on the radio that an English young boy was killed on the streets that night. But several other things happened like that...not only when I'M dreaming, when I'm thinking, of something to happen,I kind of see it in my mind (weird ehh?) but I don't really expect it and it just does happpen..(not always though).I still get goosebumps while thinking of things like this.

I might be stupid coz these things do happen and stuff, but I like thinking of myself as a really weak psyhics, I guess it's because of my bday date. :wink2:

So I do believe you and the fact that souls can communicate wile they can't communicate from their bodies (coma or death).

I just really wonder why Michael can't pass...it scares me a bit....he is really caring, I guess he has things to do...you know unfinished business...but I did believe that souls get to heaven or hell, and I just don't see why he's still here...hope he can be in peace soon. :wub2:

Ha, I guess I scared some people too. I fel totally normal anyway, and these things scare me too, I should learn how to handle with them. But I do believe in psyhics and stuff.

Edited by Zsina

I believe you, I mean I do believe peopl have such abilities....I was born on Halloween and I can sense things too. The weirdest was when I dreamt I was in England and I was running from someoen who wanted to hurt me and the next day I heard on the radio that an English young boy was killed on the streets that night. But several other things happened like that...not only when I'M dreaming, when I'm thinking, of something to happen,I kind of see it in my mind (weird ehh?) but I don't really expect it and it just does happpen..(not always though).I still get goosebumps while thinking of things like this.

I might be stupid coz these things do happen and stuff, but I like thinking of myself as a really weak psyhics, I guess it's because of my bday date. :wink2:

So I do believe you and the fact that souls can communicate wile they can't communicate from their bodies (coma or death).

I just really wonder why Michael can't pass...it scares me a bit....he is really caring, I guess he has things to do...you know unfinished business...but I did believe that souls get to heaven or hell, and I just don't see why he's still here...hope he can be in peace soon. :wub2:

Ha, I guess I scared some people too. I fel totally normal anyway, and these things scare me too, I should learn how to handle with them. But I do believe in psyhics and stuff.

I get the same thing as you describe. It's very creepy sometimes. I sense things are going to happen, before they do. And I dream of things before they happen. Even really silly things that don't matter. :teehee: (example: the other morning all I could remember of my dream was that there was one wasp in it, and the next day I was getting wood for our fireplace and I found one single wasp inside a piece of wood - which I'd never, ever found before and I assume is a fairly rare place to find wasps, especially one still alive a week after the wood was delivered.. :naughty: )

Hopefully, as you grow older your psychic abilities will increase. :biggrin2: I think there's different ways to interpret things. You just have to work out what works for you.

Hmmm. I'm trying to work out why I feel he can't pass. As wonderful as it is knowing he is still here with us, it's still an awful place for him to be stuck in. He would feel so helpless.

I guess it's what I said back in the first week, after he died, on twitter one day - that he is in limbo. Like you said, I pointed out that anyone who passes suddenly has unfinished business. There's a stage of denial and shock, and not always, but in Michaels case definitely exoneration/vindication (Michael will want his name cleared for the sake of his children which will keep him here longer), then once he feels certain that he's achieved goals he'd set out in the last phase of his life he will finally feel secure enough that he isn't needed here any more, and he can move on, and will embrace acceptance and liberation in the afterlife.

He wants us all to have courage, to stand up for him, and to keep believing in him. Don't believe the lies. Now, more than ever, there will be people telling lies about him. And, like the psychic lady said in her video, he wants it to stop. Things she said are things I've been "hearing". Things I've already said on various forums, and to various people. The answers are in his music. The answers are in his own words.

I really need to tap into this properly. I'm just nervous of what I'll find.

Oh, speaking of song lines I keep hearing in my head. "Liberian Girl, You came and you changed my world" is the line that has been playing this week, over and over.

And once again I hesitate to post this.

Please don't hesitate to post, I find this really interesting. Though I do understand that many people have negative reactions to this....

I defintely believe there are people who have gifts, and I hope you both continue to use and develop them.

At first I didn't want to believe what Michael was saying because it's like he's stuck between worlds or something......but I guess the fact that this all happened so suddenly, it's only natural that he wants to finish things and look out for his children.

I just hope the world can recognise him for the special humanitarian he was and finally forget the lies.

Please don't hesitate to post, I find this really interesting. Though I do understand that many people have negative reactions to this....

I defintely believe there are people who have gifts, and I hope you both continue to use and develop them.

At first I didn't want to believe what Michael was saying because it's like he's stuck between worlds or something......but I guess the fact that this all happened so suddenly, it's only natural that he wants to finish things and look out for his children.

I just hope the world can recognise him for the special humanitarian he was and finally forget the lies.

I'm sure everyone will once the investigations settle down. It's just so chaotic right now.

You know.. I feel this is similar to when you've broken up with a guy because you both just weren't getting along, and fighting and were on different paths and just generally annoying each other, being immature etc.. Though there was still love there, between you both...

And, then you see him 2 years later, and by then you've forgotten all the crap that made you break up and you remember all the good times and why he made you so happy.

Yeah. That's basically what I feel is happening with Michael. I just hope he can feel all the love people have for him. :wub2:

I'm sure everyone will once the investigations settle down. It's just so chaotic right now.

You know.. I feel this is similar to when you've broken up with a guy because you both just weren't getting along, and fighting and were on different paths and just generally annoying each other, being immature etc.. Though there was still love there, between you both...

And, then you see him 2 years later, and by then you've forgotten all the crap that made you break up and you remember all the good times and why he made you so happy.

Yeah. That's basically what I feel is happening with Michael. I just hope he can feel all the love people have for him. :wub2:

That's an interesting analogy.......

I'm sure he can feel it.... He was smart; he knows that there were millions of people who truly love him :wub2:

It's just unfair that people who don't make an effort to see that side of him only get the lies from the media.

Just saw this...heartbreakingly beautiful

i hvn't watched that documentary but there aren't any green scarfs in that i pic i am looking for.... Michael was wearing a hat and some sort of blue-and black clothes. anyway thzz! i'll post it here once i get it:biggrin2:

thzz for the vids also!! i'm not particularly into Thriller. but do luv LIVE billie jean n smooth criminal:blush-anim-cl:

Pepsi!!!! it literally ruined MJ:sneaky2: btw both the commercial u posted and that accident are at the same year??

I'm pretty positive the first rhinoplasty he had was after he broke his nose. I think it looked different because of the makeup and lighting and stuff, not to mention his skin changing later on.

I don't think it ruined Michael. I think everything happens for a reason, but it was unfourtunately. I think the two commercials were filmed in the same year..

what do you guys think?

xxx

Aww, Niamh.. don't feel bad. I know that sounds useless in saying, but it's true.

I think you need to focus on the happier things. I watched that video.. and the newest one, and while I do believe in psychics and all that, I'm hesitant to believe that Michael's still around.. I think he would have wanted to move on.

I don't know.. maybe it's another spirit thinking they're Michael? Hmm. I dunno. I'd like to continue believing he's in heaven and not hanging around.

Edit: Okay.. I've been reading/watching around.. and.. I kind of don't know what to believe anymore.

video makes me think about it a little more, as well as your posts, Kelzy and Zsina.

Ahh. I don't know. I'm not really upset over hearing this stuff, just confused. And even more fascinated with the death/afterlife/psychic powers area.

Sigh.

In any case,

It's so sweet. I don't think who sent me the link, but I found a little notepad file with the link and a "watch this!" on it. So.. here it is. And
MJ-JB moment. They're cute. :blush-anim-cl: Edited by bitter.icarus

what do you guys think?

xxx

Well, Im really sceptic (is that the word??) with those things, so now I can just say that I dont believe on this at all.........

And, dont worry hun, there will be a day when the press wont talk that much about MJ and it will be easier for us to pass through this :huglove:

Im really looking for this movie. Maybe The Wiz and some MJ's CD will be a great b-day present.

Just saw this...heartbreakingly beautiful

So sweeeeeeeeeeeet! :wub2:

I have found this one:

Is not only that I find this really sweet, they said he wanted to tour because his kids never saw him in concert and he wanted them to do so.......... :tears:

The Midway State did a cover of "Man in the Mirror"! :thumb_yello:

Wow! Thats great!! I was just watching James Morrison singing the same song!

Edited by Isa

Aww, Niamh.. don't feel bad. I know that sounds useless in saying, but it's true.

I think you need to focus on the happier things. I watched that video.. and the newest one, and while I do believe in psychics and all that, I'm hesitant to believe that Michael's still around.. I think he would have wanted to move on.

I don't know.. maybe it's another spirit thinking they're Michael? Hmm. I dunno. I'd like to continue believing he's in heaven and not hanging around.

Edit: Okay.. I've been reading/watching around.. and.. I kind of don't know what to believe anymore.

video makes me think about it a little more, as well as your posts, Kelzy and Zsina.

Ahh. I don't know. I'm not really upset over hearing this stuff, just confused. And even more fascinated with the death/afterlife/psychic powers area.

Sigh.

In any case,

It's so sweet. I don't think who sent me the link, but I found a little notepad file with the link and a "watch this!" on it. So.. here it is. And
MJ-JB moment. They're cute. :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks.....I guess it comes and goes.......

Hmm, well, the fact that he was taken so suddenly would make it quite plausible that he would want ot hang around a bit longer to look out for his kids, etc. So I don't know.....but it does sound very like him to me...

Thanks for the vids....I especially love the last one...and that wasn't that long ago!

Well, Im really sceptic (is that the word??) with those things, so now I can just say that I dont believe on this at all.........

And, dont worry hun, there will be a day when the press wont talk that much about MJ and it will be easier for us to pass through this :huglove:

Im really looking for this movie. Maybe The Wiz and some MJ's CD will be a great b-day present.

So sweeeeeeeeeeeet! :wub2:

I have found this one:

Is not only that I find this really sweet, they said he wanted to tour because his kids never saw him in concert and he wanted them to do so.......... :tears:

Sceptical/skeptical is the word you're looking for :thumb_yello: But you can say "I'm a sceptic" too.

Thanks hun, I geuss gradually it'll get easier....

Thanks for the vids! Oh soooo adorable....... :tears: