world-soccer-winning-eleven.jpg

Winning Eleven is a PS football game.

i thought it's popular.... but it seems now i was wrong:boxed:

okay juz checked and according to wiki, WE is "the Japanese version of Pro Evolution Soccer "! i guess this's the reason the game is only popular in Asia right?

it depends. i mean, sometimes it makes me reli sad but sometimes when i know it's not true i can juz get it over. i think it's better if u can get more news of someone u luv other than knowing nth..... so thanks internet! i dunno how i can deal with all the long-distance luv w/o computer (both MJ and MIKA):mf_rosetinted:

oh... i always wanna be a journalist! is that weird? to me journalism is a good way to understand more abt the world... and i luv writing and meeting new ppl around! erm of coz i dun want myself end up to be papparazzi or media that makes up stories:blush-anim-cl:

i'll juz stay in the place that's playing his stuffs till the end:teehee:

what's the dot portrait???? sori i am not a gd fan at all:loco:

juz hv to say... today i listened to I'll Be There and this song still gv me goosebumps no matter how many times i've listened:tears:

the singing bit u guys talking abt reminds me of how popular karaoke is in HK:naughty: i hv frds who like this activity so much (i'm nvr a fan though)! i sang MJ songs for my 1st time when i last went there and IT IS WEIRD cuz i couldn't get the notes and ended up speaking craps with the mic:teehee: (i "sang" Smooth Criminal and Black or White)

Aww, I love that song, but I cant listen to it cause I start crying :tears: The truth is that since all this started, Im trying to not listen to those "sad" songs cause I will be depress for days.........

Ahahaha!! I knew that Karaoke is really popular round there, but I always found a bit weird that people dont mind to sing in front of people they dont know. I can only sing in front of friends and family, and they have to be really close to me or I will die of shame :aah:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My sister told me that she played Cooking Mama and it was soooooooooo childish...........

Yep, Halo fans must be the best fans ever, cause they wont ever stop playing that game, they just never get tired!

I love SingStar. I can sing, but everytime that mic is on my hand......... And it even seems that my family and friends love how I sing. They think I do it very fine :blink: Im excited about The Beatles RB, I wanna have it (btw, I dont have any of those games if you dont cound download them) and about SingStar Motown cause it will have a few songs by Jacksons 5!!

Mines look like anything on this world but never look like a 5...........

Yap, right. he can sing the worst song ever and made it sound like the best.

Personally, I never saw what everyone else did in Halo. It's just boring to me. That's funny about Singstar! I'm horrific at it. And I probably won't end up getting RB because I don't have any 3rd gen consoles.. LOL. But one can dream.

world-soccer-winning-eleven.jpg

Winning Eleven is a PS football game.

i thought it's popular.... but it seems now i was wrong:boxed:

okay juz checked and according to wiki, WE is "the Japanese version of Pro Evolution Soccer "! i guess this's the reason the game is only popular in Asia right?

it depends. i mean, sometimes it makes me reli sad but sometimes when i know it's not true i can juz get it over. i think it's better if u can get more news of someone u luv other than knowing nth..... so thanks internet! i dunno how i can deal with all the long-distance luv w/o computer (both MJ and MIKA):mf_rosetinted:

oh... i always wanna be a journalist! is that weird? to me journalism is a good way to understand more abt the world... and i luv writing and meeting new ppl around! erm of coz i dun want myself end up to be papparazzi or media that makes up stories:blush-anim-cl:

i'll juz stay in the place that's playing his stuffs till the end:teehee:

what's the dot portrait???? sori i am not a gd fan at all:loco:

juz hv to say... today i listened to I'll Be There and this song still gv me goosebumps no matter how many times i've listened:tears:

the singing bit u guys talking abt reminds me of how popular karaoke is in HK:naughty: i hv frds who like this activity so much (i'm nvr a fan though)! i sang MJ songs for my 1st time when i last went there and IT IS WEIRD cuz i couldn't get the notes and ended up speaking craps with the mic:teehee: (i "sang" Smooth Criminal and Black or White)

Ah, I see. I'm not much into sports games, they confuse me. LOL. I can't control more than one person at a time.

You're right, long-distance love sure takes a tole on you. *whipes forehead*

I posted about it earlier, here's the link.

On tv, there's this one commercial for insurance, and they play "I'll Be There" for it. In the beginning, it's just Michael's voice, no music and it makes me cry everytime I see it. I'm crying now thinking about it! Niamh if you're reading this, that's the song I want them to play at my funeral! LOL.

Most of my Chinese friends are way into karaoke, so I guess you're right, :naughty: MJ songs are SO hard to sing. The only thing I can pull off decently is "We Are the World", and that's the group chorus. LOL.

Personally, I never saw what everyone else did in Halo. It's just boring to me. That's funny about Singstar! I'm horrific at it. And I probably won't end up getting RB because I don't have any 3rd gen consoles.. LOL. But one can dream.

Ah, I see. I'm not much into sports games, they confuse me. LOL. I can't control more than one person at a time.

You're right, long-distance love sure takes a tole on you. *whipes forehead*

On tv, there's this one commercial for insurance, and they play "I'll Be There" for it. In the beginning, it's just Michael's voice, no music and it makes me cry everytime I see it. I'm crying now thinking about it! Niamh if you're reading this, that's the song I want them to play at my funeral! LOL.

Most of my Chinese friends are way into karaoke, so I guess you're right, :naughty: MJ songs are SO hard to sing. The only thing I can pull off decently is "We Are the World", and that's the group chorus. LOL.

Im not a big fan of Halo too. But some people love it, so........

I dont think I will get RB too, cause we dont have the guitar for PS3......

Im not a big fan of Halo too. But some people love it, so........

I dont think I will get RB too, cause we dont have the guitar for PS3......

I think you can buy is separately.. can't you? :bored: It's suck if they made you buy the whole thing just for a guitar.

Oh, and to Huikings, about the journalism thing. I thought that too, and I wanted to become one, but I think that unless you're a highly successful independent journalist, the news company/whatever that you're working with will want to change your ideas and stories, even if only a bit. I think that over time, you might be influenced to change what you believe to what your editor wants to print. So.. I don't know. Is that rational?

Does anyone else feel weird looking at the Ebony photoshoot? I feel like it's not Michael. It doesn't do anything to capture the essence of him. Do you know what I mean? He looks too photoshopped and plastic. :huh:

I think you can buy is separately.. can't you? :bored: It's suck if they made you buy the whole thing just for a guitar.

Oh, and to Huikings, about the journalism thing. I thought that too, and I wanted to become one, but I think that unless you're a highly successful independent journalist, the news company/whatever that you're working with will want to change your ideas and stories, even if only a bit. I think that over time, you might be influenced to change what you believe to what your editor wants to print. So.. I don't know. Is that rational?

Does anyone else feel weird looking at the Ebony photoshoot? I feel like it's not Michael. It doesn't do anything to capture the essence of him. Do you know what I mean? He looks too photoshopped and plastic. :huh:

I dunno there, but here you cant. I tried to search for an used guitar, but they are kinda expensive too :huh:

Yap, he looks weird. The first time I saw those pics I thought that was a MJ's doll. He doesnt even look like a human. But the cover pic of the last Ebony is just brilliant.

guys forgive me for not replying to ur posts above now....

hv u read the latest news??

i'm reli down now :no:

Dont worry sweetie. Sadly, I hear that too, last night while having dinner. It made me feel sad but kinda happy. At least he didnt suicide (like some people said). Hope you will feel better soon :huglove:

And something more:

Happy 51 birthday Michael!!!!

You will always be in my heart :wub2:

Btw, I registered on MJJComunity a few days back and I cant log into the forum! Im not sure, maybe I will need to register on the forum cause its something apart, but when I click on the link, I get the same page......... Dunno what to do.

Edited by Isa

Hapi Birthday Michael Jackson!!

u are the forever King of Pop and i luv u forever:wub2:

so today's been a TOTALLY MJ day for me! read articles, watched Dangerous + History short films + the documentary broadcast on tv juz now..... i think i'm now saturated:blush-anim-cl: once again, i feel empty and exhasuted aft all these stuffs....... u know, juz kept smiling and getting goosebumps and shedding tears. this's tiring and heart-breaking i'm sure u guys udstand:no:

anyway, part of me is still feeling great and lucky cuz at least i've got the chance to know this amazing man and luv him.

sori i missed ur link before! now i've joined this thing but hv i become a "dot" juz by signing up??? kind of confused:blink:

Aww, I love that song, but I cant listen to it cause I start crying :tears: The truth is that since all this started, Im trying to not listen to those "sad" songs cause I will be depress for days.........

i absolutely udstand this. to me, Gone Too Soon, She's Outta My Life, One Day In Your Life etc. are also these kinds of "sad" songs. i try to avoid sometimes but sometimes i'd like to listen to them at night, when i'm on bed meditating over stuffs... they are inspiring and juz make u feel/think more abt what life's up to.

oh yes, of cuz a normal journalist is hard to be THAT powerful. but if i reli got the chance to become one, i'd try the best to join companies which are not so opposite to my own view on news.... ughhhhh the future's unpredictable anyways! :duunno:

Dont worry sweetie. Sadly, I hear that too, last night while having dinner. It made me feel sad but kinda happy. At least he didnt suicide (like some people said). Hope you will feel better soon :huglove:

And something more:

Happy 51 birthday Michael!!!!

You will always be in my heart :wub2:

Btw, I registered on MJJComunity a few days back and I cant log into the forum! Im not sure, maybe I will need to register on the forum cause its something apart, but when I click on the link, I get the same page......... Dunno what to do.

i always believe there's zero possibility for him to commit suicide:wink2:

thzzzzzzzz!!!! i hope u had a wonderful day also:wub2:

i can't either.... i think i've forgotten my name/pw?????!

or are we facing the same technical problems like the one neeve faced before?

i'm only wandering around the open discussion parts these days.

i hvn't bought that Ebony so i can't gv our any comments. Sorry!!!

but i wanna get one more tribute mag now.... (got the Time one only).

which one do u think is better? People? Life? Rolling Stone?? or others???

plzz gv me some opinions!! (though at least i now know Ebony's not gd, hehe)

hey all!

Can't stay long, moving house...

Yeah those Ebony pictures seem really artificial...it's weird.

Isa, that happened me...Moonlightchild saved me :naughty:...log in to the community and change your password. Then log into the forum with the new password and it should work :thumb_yello: It did for me anyway, I was getting so frustrated!

Michael, happy birthday......I know you're having a huge party in heaven :wub2:

Guys, I'll take pics of the pinata tonnight and post them when I can :wink2:

xxx

I dunno there, but here you cant. I tried to search for an used guitar, but they are kinda expensive too :huh:

That's true. Hmm. Well, can you try borrowing one from a friend/relative?

Hapi Birthday Michael Jackson!!

u are the forever King of Pop and i luv u forever:wub2:

so today's been a TOTALLY MJ day for me! read articles, watched Dangerous + History short films + the documentary broadcast on tv juz now..... i think i'm now saturated:blush-anim-cl: once again, i feel empty and exhasuted aft all these stuffs....... u know, juz kept smiling and getting goosebumps and shedding tears. this's tiring and heart-breaking i'm sure u guys udstand:no:

anyway, part of me is still feeling great and lucky cuz at least i've got the chance to know this amazing man and luv him.

sori i missed ur link before! now i've joined this thing but hv i become a "dot" juz by signing up??? kind of confused:blink:

oh yes, of cuz a normal journalist is hard to be THAT powerful. but if i reli got the chance to become one, i'd try the best to join companies which are not so opposite to my own view on news.... ughhhhh the future's unpredictable anyways! :duunno:

Definitely. :blush-anim-cl:

I'm not sure how it works now, since I joined a while back. But if you signed up and your have a profile, you have a dot. If you view your profile, you can see which dot number you are.

That's a good compromise.

I personally like the Rolling Stone one, but have only glanced through it. Life also seems good, but People.. I don't know. They're more of a tabloidy magazine, and that seems to go against what Michael believed (as illustrated in "Tabloid Junkie"). So I'd stick to the more professional ones. And it's not that the Ebony magazine isn't good (I haven't read it) it's just that the pictures don't look.. real. Google them and see what we mean.

hey all!

Can't stay long, moving house...

Isa, that happened me...Moonlightchild saved me :naughty:...log in to the community and change your password. Then log into the forum with the new password and it should work :thumb_yello: It did for me anyway, I was getting so frustrated!

Michael, happy birthday......I know you're having a huge party in heaven :wub2:

Guys, I'll take pics of the pinata tonnight and post them when I can :wink2:

xxx

I thought you moved days ago? :blink:

I'm excited to see the pinata.. even if it will be in pieces.. LOL.

Yap, he looks weird. The first time I saw those pics I thought that was a MJ's doll. He doesnt even look like a human. But the cover pic of the last Ebony is just brilliant.
Yeah those Ebony pictures seem really artificial...it's weird.{/quote]

Whew, glad I'm not the only one who thought so. My brother thinks he looks fine but.. meh.

BTW, I found this, and it made me laugh. If only blazers like this were still found in stores. I think "he" looks a lot like Katherine in this.

ebony-magazine-mj1.jpg

And last but not least,

Happy birthday Michael!

We love you!

Edit; Marlau! That's fantastic!

I don´t get to this thread anymore because it makes me terribly sad, but today is a day to celebrate, to be happy. It´s Michael´s birthday!

I don´t believe in God or Heaven, but i´m sure Michael is in a better place, in peace, celebrating with us this day

I love you more, Mike.

Lau, eres una artistaza!

I don´t get to this thread anymore because it makes me terribly sad, but today is a day to celebrate, to be happy. It´s Michael´s birthday!

I don´t believe in God or Heaven, but i´m sure Michael is in a better place, in peace, celebrating with us this day

I love you more, Mike.

Lau, eres una artistaza!

What does this mean?

And there's no need to be sad. Here's we're all about smiles. :biggrin2: Especially ones likes this!

Michael+Jackson+S+M+I+L+E.png

I love you more, Mike.

Lau, eres una artistaza!

hi Queenie!!

thanksss!!! ^^

it`s big thing... i`ll love to paint better MJ-related stuff... but i don`t have more space in my room for paintings :aah:

What does this mean?

And there's no need to be sad. Here's we're all about smiles. :biggrin2: Especially ones likes this!

:wub2:

i agree with Queenie... his smile so cute and pure :wub2:

Neeve, can't wait to see ur pics!! enjoy ur night:biggrin2:

Marlau, ur painting is amazing!!!!:thumb_yello:

did u paint on computer???

btw dun forget to keep us update abt how u are getting on with that guy:teehee:

I'm not sure how it works now, since I joined a while back. But if you signed up and your have a profile, you have a dot. If you view your profile, you can see which dot number you are.

I personally like the Rolling Stone one, but have only glanced through it. Life also seems good, but People.. I don't know. They're more of a tabloidy magazine, and that seems to go against what Michael believed (as illustrated in "Tabloid Junkie"). So I'd stick to the more professional ones. And it's not that the Ebony magazine isn't good (I haven't read it) it's just that the pictures don't look.. real. Google them and see what we mean.

oic! thzz so much i'm no. 5842:aah:

thzz for the comments also.... i'll google a bit then!

I love you more, Mike.

SO TRUE :tears:

i was sad most of the time today. maybe that's cuz i kept myself alone reading/watching/listening to all the MJ stuffs for an entire day...... luckily it's getting better with the internet now!

What does this mean?

OMG!! the pic............ juz makes me giggle from the bottom of my heart:mf_lustslow:

lastly, i juz saw Perez tweet abt this tribute vid...

i think this's BRILLIANT:wub2:

oic! thzz so much i'm no. 5842:aah:

thzz for the comments also.... i'll google a bit then!

OMG!! the pic............ juz makes me giggle from the bottom of my heart:mf_lustslow:

lastly, i juz saw Perez tweet abt this tribute vid...

i think this's BRILLIANT:wub2:

No problem.

Doesn't it? Ahhh. These are the things that make me feel better when I get down.

I don't like Perez very much, but that was amazing. Thanks for the link! They sounded amazing at the end. :teehee:

i absolutely udstand this. to me, Gone Too Soon, She's Outta My Life, One Day In Your Life etc. are also these kinds of "sad" songs. i try to avoid sometimes but sometimes i'd like to listen to them at night, when i'm on bed meditating over stuffs... they are inspiring and juz make u feel/think more abt what life's up to.

i always believe there's zero possibility for him to commit suicide:wink2:

thzzzzzzzz!!!! i hope u had a wonderful day also:wub2

i can't either.... i think i've forgotten my name/pw?????!

or are we facing the same technical problems like the one neeve faced before?

i'm only wandering around the open discussion parts these days.

Same here, a few songs made me feel so sad that I prefer dont listen to them or do it by night.

I think so too, he loved his kids too much to leave them alone.

I think we are just having the same problems as Neeve.

Well, I dont have Ebony too, but I will love to. I just bought Time. I think that, from what I read on a spanish forum, the best of those is Life. I read that Rolling Stone said tons of crap.

Guys, I'll take pics of the pinata tonnight and post them when I can :wink2

xxx

Thanks!! I wil try later and see if the problem is solve. :thumb_yello:

Waiting for those pics!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL :wub2:

he`ll be always in my heart... no matter what happens....

i finished this today

escanear0053.jpg

it`s not really good... but it`ll be a good way to remember him... :blush-anim-cl:

WoW!!! Artist!!!! You are an artist!!!

Dont say that!! You are an artist!! You draw really well!

That's true. Hmm. Well, can you try borrowing one from a friend/relative?

Whew, glad I'm not the only one who thought so. My brother thinks he looks fine but.. meh.

BTW, I found this, and it made me laugh. If only blazers like this were still found in stores. I think "he" looks a lot like Katherine in this.

ebony-magazine-mj1.jpg

I will try, but I dont think so.........

Maybe its because he looks more like a girl than a man.

Awwww, he looks great!!! But kinda weird, the moustache.........

Oh my! How can someone be so cute?? :biggrin2:

I swear his smile is one of the most beautiful smiles i´ve ever seen in my whole life

His smile is just lovely. I adore it and always makes me smile. :wub2:

Same here, a few songs made me feel so sad that I prefer dont listen to them or do it by night.

I think so too, he loved his kids too much to leave them alone.

Well, I dont have Ebony too, but I will love to. I just bought Time. I think that, from what I read on a spanish forum, the best of those is Life. I read that Rolling Stone said tons of crap.

I will try, but I dont think so.........

Maybe its because he looks more like a girl than a man.

Awwww, he looks great!!! But kinda weird, the moustache.........

Oh my! How can someone be so cute?? :biggrin2: His smile is just lovely. I adore it and always makes me smile. :wub2:

I think Michael was right when he said it's a whole other world at dawk/dusk. Especially at dusk, it's like everything is easier to deal with. Maybe that's why it's not as hard to lisen to songs at night?

Definitely. I don't understand how people can think someone who loved children so much, and had children of his own, could commit suicide. He just seemed too happy. Everything was picking up for him. It would be absolutely the wrong time to go.

I saw a special on the Ebony photoshoot lastnight/this morning. It was cool, but the pictures still don't jive for me. Is Rolling Stone really crap? Why? (I read a bit of them criticizing the Beat It video), but overall it seemed okay. What did everyone say?

That sucks. :(

Yeah, maybe that's it. And a little too flawless. I mean, the man was 50, we love him, wrinkles and all! There's no need to photoshop EVERYTHING out.

Yeah, the moustache is a little too Joe Jackson, IMO. By the way, has anyone heard anything of if the kids are being kept away from Joe? I heard some judge say that on a talk show..

It's impossibly cute. I love him. Last night I was thinking that I want "forever, Michael" tattooed somewhere. Like his album and just you know, forever, because he'll be around forever, through his music and otherwise.

Edit:These made me laugh. How awesome would it be to listen to MJ with these on? Details here.

johnnylighthands1.jpg

Edit: Hey again, I was trying to get the skinny on which magazines would be right for me (and us), and I found this link. Also, some people were saying that they refused to buy the Rolling Stone and Vanity Fair issues because they had previously insulted Michael. Rolling Stone refused to put Michael on the cover again after the molestation charges and Vanity Fair regularly excludes people of colour, not to mention they had a couple writers who bashed Michael throughout the years. So, there's that. I'll update if I find anything else.

Edit:I knew I'd put something else up. Isn't it cuuuute?

il_430xN.79028773.jpg

Edited by bitter.icarus

I think Michael was right when he said it's a whole other world at dawk/dusk. Especially at dusk, it's like everything is easier to deal with. Maybe that's why it's not as hard to lisen to songs at night?

Definitely. I don't understand how people can think someone who loved children so much, and had children of his own, could commit suicide. He just seemed too happy. Everything was picking up for him. It would be absolutely the wrong time to go.

I saw a special on the Ebony photoshoot lastnight/this morning. It was cool, but the pictures still don't jive for me. Is Rolling Stone really crap? Why? (I read a bit of them criticizing the Beat It video), but overall it seemed okay. What did everyone say?

That sucks. :(

Yeah, maybe that's it. And a little too flawless. I mean, the man was 50, we love him, wrinkles and all! There's no need to photoshop EVERYTHING out.

Yeah, the moustache is a little too Joe Jackson, IMO. By the way, has anyone heard anything of if the kids are being kept away from Joe? I heard some judge say that on a talk show..

It's impossibly cute. I love him. Last night I was thinking that I want "forever, Michael" tattooed somewhere. Like his album and just you know, forever, because he'll be around forever, through his music and otherwise.

Edit:These made me laugh. How awesome would it be to listen to MJ with these on? Details here.

johnnylighthands1.jpg

Edit: Hey again, I was trying to get the skinny on which magazines would be right for me (and us), and I found this link. Also, some people were saying that they refused to buy the Rolling Stone and Vanity Fair issues because they had previously insulted Michael. Rolling Stone refused to put Michael on the cover again after the molestation charges and Vanity Fair regularly excludes people of colour, not to mention they had a couple writers who bashed Michael throughout the years. So, there's that. I'll update if I find anything else.

Edit:I knew I'd put something else up. Isn't it cuuuute?

il_430xN.79028773.jpg

Yep, maybe its because of that. It also can be that we love music so much that we cant spend a minute without it (or am I the only one who is all the time thinking on her fave songs??).

And, I saw a documentary about his death the other day and, even tho they said that Michael was like a 90 years old guy addicted to drugs, they said he was maybe trying to quit drugs for his children and fans. Thats so totally wrong.

Well, I bought the last Rolling Stone on Spain. It has a few things about Michael that are already on the American one, and there are a few parts were they insult him or said stupid things about him (like while recording Scream, his nose fall down to the grown and he started to scream like a lil girl and so............). I read also that they tell tons of bad things and do like he ever did something good.

Yep, but those people thought we prefer him photoshoped. Im happy that, after those pics were published, Michael was the 1st one to said they photoshoped a lot.

Yes, it is!! Well, the only thing I read was that Joe is not living anymore with Kathering, so he can see the kids but he is not living with them.

Aww, that will be perfect!!

Those headphones are............ awesome!!

I agree with the magazines.

I want that toy!!! I want it!!!

Btw, Im still having problems to log on MJJC forum, maybe I did something wrong?? And, have you read the news?? Mackauly Culkin is Blanket's dad :aah: Omg, this is the funniest thing I have heard in ages!! :lmfao:

wow! i just discovered this thread! and i'm so glad that i'm not alone.it's clear to me that most mfc-ers are with me when it comes to appreciate such an angel like MJ :teehee: pls tell me im not the only one who's still grieving over MJ's passing :(

not too sure whether u've seen this,it brought me to tears

here's another one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjlMCN6XADs

it's sad that i used to believe what those tabloids said about him.i regret realising his inner beauty only after his death :tears: