thanks neeve,for getting me back to my senses.phew,what was i thinking,selling my MJ collection on ebay? gosh..i'm sooooo gonna regret it someday.my family just doesnt understand how much MJ meant to me since i've been a secret fan of his.i loved him since i was a toddler,and i still do to this day.

as neeve had mentioned before,it was actually the carelessness of the doctors around him.the tabloids are making it sound like he's a junkie despite the fact that he's not.

you're welcome! I know, people in my "real life" just don't get why I'm still upset about it...but I know it's my way of dealing with it.

Im not ready yet to watch those videos. I dont think I will ever be.........

That. Piñata. Is. Awesome.

I agree. For me, its helping me a lot to listen to his songs. No matter if they are from the J5 era or whatever, I just need to listen to the funny songs. :blush-anim-cl:

So, when is police gonna catch this guy??

I know, sometimes I'm fine and then I get all sad again....like last night Billie Jean came on in a club and the place went wild and I was happy, but then it hit me again :tears: I don't think this will ever stop hurting.

Hehe, I know, she did a good job, right?

Yeah, I guess they're putting together a case or something...

Harpreet, I know I MQ'd you here but it didn't work :blink: But yeah it was beaten, I didn't take part...but the head was still intact and this guy who was dressed up a MJ put it on, it was excellent!! :naughty: My housemate got the hair in an art shop....it's so amazing, and it feels so soft!!

Edited by neeve272

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_4214.jpg

:fangurl:

Your friend has excellent taste, I'm jealous! :wink2:

And its really weird, right?? He is sat on the same room as me! :aah:

The Bad cover :drool:

Sometimes. Most of the times, they are worst than evil.

I can second that!

Harpreet, I know I MQ'd you here but it didn't work :blink: But yeah it was beaten, I didn't take part...but the head was still intact and this guy who was dressed up a MJ put it on, it was excellent!! :naughty: My housemate got the hair in an art shop....it's so amazing, and it feels so soft!!

I know, that happens to me sometimes too. My post will just.. poof, disappear! You didn't happen to get a picture of that guy, did you? :naughty: I wish I could touch the hair..

That sounds incredibly creepy.

I know, that happens to me sometimes too. My post will just.. poof, disappear! You didn't happen to get a picture of that guy, did you? :naughty: I wish I could touch the hair..

It wasn't creepy actually, lol. I don't have a pic but I'm sure my housemate does so I'll [ost it when I can get it off her.

i had a dream about MJ last night :sad:

:huglove: Hope you're ok. He's on mind mind pretty much all the time...so everytime Iwake up during the night or whatever, his image is there...

You didn't happen to get a picture of that guy, did you?

yaaaa i luv her very much!:wub2:

and it seems all of us are fancying MJ-lookalikes in real life:roftl:

dun be sad dear! and u remind me of a dream in which Michael was a kid there (i ain't sure abt this but he's undoubtedly much more reduced in size:teehee:) i chatted with him and it was amazing!!! though in the end when i woke up the only thing i remebered was the question i asked him, "do u miss Elizabeth Taylor?"....... anyways, it's kind of gd to hv someone u luv in ur dream, no matter where he/she is now, isn't it??:blush-anim-cl:

Im not ready yet to watch those videos. I dont think I will ever be.........

Yo know what?? They are from the group of the few who havent said anything about Mike and I love that.Im sure they will keep that way. And yeah, it would have been awesome. I think Michael wanted to have kids with her, and she wasnt ready, so after some time they divorced..........

Dont do that unless you feel thats gonna be the best for you. Everyone deals with pain in different ways. If that girl feels like its gonna be easier for her to pass throught this selling all her things, great for her. But you must do whatever will help you to feel better.

well if watching hurts you more,i think you shouldn't.that's the best way i could ever think of if i were you.

that's why i respect them.they never speak a word to the tabloids to comment about michael.the ones at the funeral are michael's TRUE friends if you ask me.yeah maybe lisa was a bit too young back then and michael wanted to have as many kids as he could.it would have been nice if they really did have kids.imagine how wonderful the babies will turn out,boys looking like lisa and girls looking like michael :wub2:

dun worry,i won't give away my MJ collection.i'll just keep listening to them until i have the strength to move on,which in this case,moving on doesnt always mean abandoning his music for good does it?

it's always a "IS":camping:

hv nvr thought of using past tense, seriously.

the best solution for me to pass thru sorrow is only TIME i guess...

as time goes by, hopefully the pain will gradually dwindle!

i'm actaully collecting his stuffs and listening to his songs every day.

and guys, i hv to show u pics of this incredibly wonderful birthday present given by my frd!!

IMG_4246.jpg

IMG_4245.jpg

IMG_4214.jpg

i agree! and those presents are wonderful! wish i'd get something MJ-related on my bday too!

you're welcome! I know, people in my "real life" just don't get why I'm still upset about it...but I know it's my way of dealing with it.

I know, sometimes I'm fine and then I get all sad again....like last night Billie Jean came on in a club and the place went wild and I was happy, but then it hit me again :tears: I don't think this will ever stop hurting.

it's hard but in time,i'm sure we'll figure out the blessing in disguise out of all of these.as for me,i stopped grieving because right now,i know he's in a better place and no one can ever hurt him anymore.

aww dun be sad,love.i miss him a lot too.i dun really know whether or not to believe this but whenever someone appears in our dreams,usually it means his/her soul is paying us a visit.you should be happy about it.

dun be sad dear! and u remind me of a dream in which Michael was a kid there (i ain't sure abt this but he's undoubtedly much more reduced in size:teehee:) i chatted with him and it was amazing!!! though in the end when i woke up the only thing i remebered was the question i asked him, "do u miss Elizabeth Taylor?"....... anyways, it's kind of gd to hv someone u luv in ur dream, no matter where he/she is now, isn't it??:blush-anim-cl:

haha,he must've been extremely cute! i had a dream the night before his passing.i think that was during the Jackson 5 era since his voice was somewhat a semitone higher than usual.i think he was my age and we did a lot of things in Neverland Ranch.he told me he finally found peace and will never want to leave his new home.i was kinda surprised that i dreamt about him,only to realise the next day that he was gone :tears:

oh,and by the way,i can't stop listening to his songs during his bad and thriller era.got tired of his songs during the dangerous era (in which i was born,LOL).can't stop listening to Lost Children too.what are you guys listening to now?

Edited by kaeryana

haha,he must've been extremely cute! i had a dream the night before his passing.i think that was during the Jackson 5 era since his voice was somewhat a semitone higher than usual.i think he was my age and we did a lot of things in Neverland Ranch.he told me he finally found peace and will never want to leave his new home.i was kinda surprised that i dreamt about him,only to realise the next day that he was gone :tears:

oh,and by the way,i can't stop listening to his songs during his bad and thriller era.got tired of his songs during the dangerous era (in which i was born,LOL).can't stop listening to Lost Children too.what are you guys listening to now?

OMG!!! THAT WAS INSANE :jawdrop:

i can't imagine how u felt at that time when he passed away cuz it sounds reli unbelievable!!!! but u are right, he's found peace finally.........

since i bought the special edition of Thriller on his birthday, i can't help repeating the tracks since then..... but usually i dun divide his songs into different eras in my music players. i listen to those i luv:naughty: but why hv u got tired of the Dangerous songs??? u listened to them so much before??:shocked:

OMG!!! THAT WAS INSANE :jawdrop:

i can't imagine how u felt at that time when he passed away cuz it sounds reli unbelievable!!!! but u are right, he's found peace finally.........

since i bought the special edition of Thriller on his birthday, i can't help repeating the tracks since then..... but usually i dun divide his songs into different eras in my music players. i listen to those i luv:naughty: but why hv u got tired of the Dangerous songs??? u listened to them so much before??:shocked:

precisely! i almost got a heart attack when i got the news on june 26th.back then,i was reciting our daily prayers with the rest of my schoolmates,then our principal was announcing something.suddenly,while all of us were talking among ourselves she joked 'what's up with all the commotion?are all of you too shocked that michael jackson passed away?" i couldn't believe my ears,i thought she was joking.when i googled,it was true :tears: so i couldn't stop crying whenever i hear his voice or see his pictures.it's too unbelievable.

do u mean the 25th anniversary version?my my my,i should've gotten my hands on a copy of that earlier.i've been too much of a secret fan,what a shame.

:naughty: actually i dun really divide them either,but it sounds cool to say 'dangerous era' or 'bad era',it makes people wonder what it means,haha.

well yeah,since i was a toddler,the only CD or DVD ever played were Dangerous and the Live in Bucharest concert.i can even immitate the dance moves and name all the tracks in perfect order :aah:

Hehe, I know, she did a good job, right?

Yeah, I guess they're putting together a case or something...

It happens the same to me with people from my "real life". I went to Ciudad Real today and bought Blood on the Dance Floor, it was really cheap, just 4€. The problem is that I saw a book full of pics of Michael and spent an hour watching it, and everybody was looking at me like if I was crazy.....

I totally understand that. Im trying to avoid all his sad songs cause they make me feel really bad, but I cant do anything with tv or radio. So I wake up and Im happy cause now he is in peace and then a song makes me feel so depress............

Yeah!

I hope so. Michael deserves justice. Not just for him, for his kids and rest of family too.

I can second that!

Didnt knew you met my sisters :aah:

I had one too, but mine was so happy :blush-anim-cl:

well if watching hurts you more,i think you shouldn't.that's the best way i could ever think of if i were you.

that's why i respect them.they never speak a word to the tabloids to comment about michael.the ones at the funeral are michael's TRUE friends if you ask me.yeah maybe lisa was a bit too young back then and michael wanted to have as many kids as he could.it would have been nice if they really did have kids.imagine how wonderful the babies will turn out,boys looking like lisa and girls looking like michael :wub2:

dun worry,i won't give away my MJ collection.i'll just keep listening to them until i have the strength to move on,which in this case,moving on doesnt always mean abandoning his music for good does it?

i agree! and those presents are wonderful! wish i'd get something MJ-related on my bday too!

it's hard but in time,i'm sure we'll figure out the blessing in disguise out of all of these.as for me,i stopped grieving because right now,i know he's in a better place and no one can ever hurt him anymore.

aww dun be sad,love.i miss him a lot too.i dun really know whether or not to believe this but whenever someone appears in our dreams,usually it means his/her soul is paying us a visit.you should be happy about it.

Yep, Im not watching them. But sometimes I just cant help it.......

Well, Lisa wasnt so young at all. I mean, Im not sure how old is she, but when she married Michael she was already divorced and had 2 kids. I think she just wasnt ready yet to have more kids, maybe if they waited a bit more...........

Nope, for sure. I must say that I have music eras. I can spent years listening to someones music and then forget about him/her/the band. It happened with Michael also, but even tho I "forget" him, I always had a few songs on my mp3 player......... Now its full of his songs.

Well, I cant stop listening to The Jacksons and Going Places albums. I also cant stop listening to PYT, Liberian Girl, In the Closet and Dangerous.

It happens the same to me with people from my "real life". I went to Ciudad Real today and bought Blood on the Dance Floor, it was really cheap, just 4€. The problem is that I saw a book full of pics of Michael and spent an hour watching it, and everybody was looking at me like if I was crazy.....

I totally understand that. Im trying to avoid all his sad songs cause they make me feel really bad, but I cant do anything with tv or radio. So I wake up and Im happy cause now he is in peace and then a song makes me feel so depress............

Didnt knew you met my sisters :aah:

I had one too, but mine was so happy :blush-anim-cl:

Yep, Im not watching them. But sometimes I just cant help it.......

Well, Lisa wasnt so young at all. I mean, Im not sure how old is she, but when she married Michael she was already divorced and had 2 kids. I think she just wasnt ready yet to have more kids, maybe if they waited a bit more...........

Nope, for sure. I must say that I have music eras. I can spent years listening to someones music and then forget about him/her/the band. It happened with Michael also, but even tho I "forget" him, I always had a few songs on my mp3 player......... Now its full of his songs.

Well, I cant stop listening to The Jacksons and Going Places albums. I also cant stop listening to PYT, Liberian Girl, In the Closet and Dangerous.

ur right! that's wht i do too.i'll listen to his happy songs and sometimes to the mellow ones,depends on my mood.i was looking for that album but it's no where to be found here,sigh~

cheer up dear..

watch this :

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Yes :)

I don't know, I listen to all his stuff....but at the moment I particularly love Invincible.....the song Speechless, OMG :tears:

Oh and that wonderful unreleased track Hold My Hand.....love love love it!

That's cool! I know what you mean..at times I just look at things about him for so long, but most of the stuff in shops here is tabloid-y so I don't like it.

At times I have to listen to his sad stuff if I need to get the sadness out...but sometimes it gets too much.

:huglove:

do u mean the 25th anniversary version?my my my,i should've gotten my hands on a copy of that earlier.i've been too much of a secret fan,what a shame.

:naughty: actually i dun really divide them either,but it sounds cool to say 'dangerous era' or 'bad era',it makes people wonder what it means,haha.

well yeah,since i was a toddler,the only CD or DVD ever played were Dangerous and the Live in Bucharest concert.i can even immitate the dance moves and name all the tracks in perfect order :aah:

haha it's not that 25th anniversary version, juz a special edition released in 2001. i bought it cuz the cover is one of my fav MJ pic!!:wub2:

michael-jackson-thriller-tiger.jpg?w=266&h=261

oh yes, if u refer to my own music eras, of cuz i hv!! and it's weird that i always listen to old music..... for example, when i suddenly think of a singer/band one day, i can quickly google him/her/them and download all the songs that person/band hv and juz listen to those songs all day, w/o any other music from other musicians. aft that craze, who knows if i'd forget him/her/the band or not??:naughty: but of cuz, those songs which reli reli touch my deepest inside remain in my mind/mp3 player!

i'm currently addicted to The Girl Is Mine now.:blush-anim-cl:

marvellous Opus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish i can hv it as well :no:

Queenie, u are not mad, it's a brilliant decision:aah:

Call me mad, but i bought it..

Official-michael-jackson-opus-1.jpg

December can´t come fast enough!

you didn't! :shocked: unbelievable.

haha it's not that 25th anniversary version, juz a special edition released in 2001. i bought it cuz the cover is one of my fav MJ pic!!:wub2:

oh yes, if u refer to my own music eras, of cuz i hv!! and it's weird that i always listen to old music..... for example, when i suddenly think of a singer/band one day, i can quickly google him/her/them and download all the songs that person/band hv and juz listen to those songs all day, w/o any other music from other musicians. aft that craze, who knows if i'd forget him/her/the band or not??:naughty: but of cuz, those songs which reli reli touch my deepest inside remain in my mind/mp3 player!

that was pretty long ago from now.i was too young to tell apart good music from bad ones,no kidding.but as a kid,i did love the tracks from dangerous and history.

i have the exact same habit.sometimes i could get extremely addicted to a singer/band to the extent where i'd google for their songs/pics and even join their forum (mfc excluded,mika will always be my all time fav :naughty: ) as for MJ,i regret 'leaving' his music for too long,although i do admit that i occasionally listen to 'Jam'.the weird thing is,i always thought the songs that he sings are someone else's,like 'You Rock My World',thought that was JT's,LOL.but now i realise that he's capable of keeping up with the times.i'm so gonna miss him..:tears:

I don't know, I listen to all his stuff....but at the moment I particularly love Invincible.....the song Speechless, OMG :tears:

That's cool! I know what you mean..at times I just look at things about him for so long, but most of the stuff in shops here is tabloid-y so I don't like it.

At times I have to listen to his sad stuff if I need to get the sadness out...but sometimes it gets too much.

:huglove:

i second that.i can't listen to 'Will You Be There',especially the last part where michael speaks.it feels as if he's saying it from heaven,gives me goosebumps and a feeling that he's still with us :tears:

ur right! that's wht i do too.i'll listen to his happy songs and sometimes to the mellow ones,depends on my mood.i was looking for that album but it's no where to be found here,sigh~

cheer up dear..

watch this :

:roftlroftlroftl

Yeah, it depends a lot on the mood, and Im on the mood for happy songs, just those. :aah: It took me ages to find it too. It seems that the stores are taking all his stuff on sale cause 4 months ago I wasnt even able to find Thriller........

The truth is......... Im kinda happy! :biggrin2: I was looking for the Life magazine, but its so expensive. :shocked:

OMG!! That was hilarious!!!

I don't know, I listen to all his stuff....but at the moment I particularly love Invincible.....the song Speechless, OMG :tears

:huglove

Oh my, Speechless is so beautifull!! I love that song, even tho it makes me cry :biggrin2:

Well, at least there is something. Here, on Puertollano, is impossible to find anything. Not even a decent magazine.......... So, at least, I dont have to see tabloid sh*t

Btw, I have to pm you, if I dont forget to do it.

We are not thinking you are mad cause we will kill to have it. Im just jelaous.........

haha it's not that 25th anniversary version, juz a special edition released in 2001. i bought it cuz the cover is one of my fav MJ pic!!:wub2

i'm currently addicted to The Girl Is Mine now.:blush-anim-cl

marvellous Opus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish i can hv it as well :no

Queenie, u are not mad, it's a brilliant decision:aah

What a lovely pic!

I do the same, and all the time. My dad is always telling me to burn cds cause the pc is full.......

you didn't! :shocked: unbelievable.

that was pretty long ago from now.i was too young to tell apart good music from bad ones,no kidding.but as a kid,i did love the tracks from dangerous and history.

i have the exact same habit.sometimes i could get extremely addicted to a singer/band to the extent where i'd google for their songs/pics and even join their forum (mfc excluded,mika will always be my all time fav :naughty: ) as for MJ,i regret 'leaving' his music for too long,although i do admit that i occasionally listen to 'Jam'.the weird thing is,i always thought the songs that he sings are someone else's,like 'You Rock My World',thought that was JT's,LOL.but now i realise that he's capable of keeping up with the times.i'm so gonna miss him..:tears:

i second that.i can't listen to 'Will You Be There',especially the last part where michael speaks.it feels as if he's saying it from heaven,gives me goosebumps and a feeling that he's still with us :tears:

It also happens to me. Its really weird but before all this started, I never search for MJ's pics. But now I have like........... tons on my pc. I just think every single pic is so beautiful that I have to upload it......... You thought You rock my World was from JT??? Wow!! Tho I had the same problem with Ben and You cant win (from The Wiz OST)

The part of Will you be there were Michael speaks makes me feel so depress...........

i luv the "joining the forum" bit cuz i do exactly the same!!!!! then sometimes when the craze is back i'd find myself hv forgotten the login name/pw for that forum:naughty:

dun feel regretful, it's okay for us to put him aside for some moments when we know that he's actually always in our heart:wub2:

Will You Be There makes my eyes tear all the times :tears:

The truth is......... Im kinda happy! :biggrin2: I was looking for the Life magazine, but its so expensive. :shocked:

I do the same, and all the time. My dad is always telling me to burn cds cause the pc is full.......

i'm gonna buy that Life mag!!!!!!! but yes, it's expansive i think i need some time to restore money for my pocket first...... a bit afraid that the mag will be sold out soon though :no:

the same to my pc! but usually, when i hv "forgotten" that particular singer/band, i manage to delete his/her/thier stuffs...... what a bad fan i'm sori:teehee: but i swear this nvr happens on mika:roftl:

i luv the "joining the forum" bit cuz i do exactly the same!!!!! then sometimes when the craze is back i'd find myself hv forgotten the login name/pw for that forum:naughty:

dun feel regretful, it's okay for us to put him aside for some moments when we know that he's actually always in our heart:wub2:

i'm gonna buy that Life mag!!!!!!! but yes, it's expansive i think i need some time to restore money for my pocket first...... a bit afraid that the mag will be sold out soon though :no:

the same to my pc! but usually, when i hv "forgotten" that particular singer/band, i manage to delete his/her/thier stuffs...... what a bad fan i'm sori:teehee: but i swear this nvr happens on mika:roftl:

Im feeling stupid now cause I saw the Life magazine a few weeks back and it was really cheap. Sadly, I thought someone was gonna buy it for my b-day and didnt bought it............ :sneaky2: And now, the cheapest one is round 10€ plus shipping..........

I deleted everything too. Is like Im tired of that person/band and dont want to see anything from them in ages or ever.........

Oh, Mika is too cute and lovely to make us feel that :teehee:

Ana, nice work :thumb_yello: I think I'll ask my parents for it for Christmas....

so true!!!

Oh my, Speechless is so beautifull!! I love that song, even tho it makes me cry :biggrin2:

Well, at least there is something. Here, on Puertollano, is impossible to find anything. Not even a decent magazine.......... So, at least, I dont have to see tabloid sh*t

Btw, I have to pm you, if I dont forget to do it.

I know :tears:

OK I got your PM but I have class now so I'll think about it and see if I can help :)

Ana, nice work :thumb_yello: I think I'll ask my parents for it for Christmas....

so true!!!

I know :tears:

OK I got your PM but I have class now so I'll think about it and see if I can help :)

Dont worry, do your things and think about it when you have time, its not really important :wink2: Good luck at class!

and guys, i hv to show u pics of this incredibly wonderful birthday present given by my frd!!

IMG_4245.jpg

IMG_4214.jpg

:fang url:

awwwwwwwwww

that is fantasticcc!!!!what a great present ^^

I hope so. Michael deserves justice. Not just for him, for his kids and rest of family too.

hi isa!!!!

it`s normal :roftl: i do the exact same thing everytime i go to a music store... i look for Queen, MJ and Mika albums... and i`m not crazy... :bleh: soy ezpecial :mf_rosetinted:

PYT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a fantastic song.... well... all of them are great xD

i`m so jealous :naughty:

congratsss!!!!!!!!!

my dad is almost buying it in two weeks time... :naughty:

i love him :mf_rosetinted:

it`ll be my bday gift :wub2:

hi isa!!!!

it`s normal i do the exact same thing everytime i go to a music store... i look for Queen, MJ and Mika albums... and i`m not crazy... soy ezpecial

PYT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i`m so jealous

congratsss!!!!!!!!!

my dad is almost buying it in two weeks time...

i love him

gosh i thought i was the only freak who does that! haha.yeah the first thing i would look for at a music store is any MJ/Mika's album.i'd lodge a 'complaint' to the manager if they're no where to be found :naughty:

you bday gift?mannnn...i envy you,LOL.maybe i should include the opus in my wishlist and give everyone a hint.

Yeah, it depends a lot on the mood, and Im on the mood for happy songs, just those. :aah: It took me ages to find it too. It seems that the stores are taking all his stuff on sale cause 4 months ago I wasnt even able to find Thriller........

The truth is......... Im kinda happy! :biggrin2: I was looking for the Life magazine, but its so expensive.

OMG!! That was hilarious!!!

Oh my, Speechless is so beautifull!! I love that song, even tho it makes me cry

It also happens to me. Its really weird but before all this started, I never search for MJ's pics. But now I have like........... tons on my pc. I just think every single pic is so beautiful that I have to upload it......... You thought You rock my World was from JT??? Wow!! Tho I had the same problem with Ben and You cant win (from The Wiz OST)

The part of Will you be there were Michael speaks makes me feel so depress...........

me too! right now i'm more into the jackson 5 songs like 'blame it on the boogie' and 'can you feel it'.it's weird coz i've never been listening to 70s songs and actually love it.into elvis' 'a little less conversation' too.'blod on the dancefloor' had always been my favourite.michael's picture on the cover,gawd! he's so hot! :wub2:

no worries dear,i can't find Life magazine anywhere here either.let's just wait till someone's kind enough to 'donate' it to us,hihi.

i love speechless too! but my personal faves are You Rock My World and The Lost Children.

oh wow really? who did you think the singer of Ben and you can't win is?

i luv the "joining the forum" bit cuz i do exactly the same!!!!! then sometimes when the craze is back i'd find myself hv forgotten the login name/pw for that forum

so true! we can only satisfy the craze with people who are actually interested to talk to us nonstop about something (in our case,MJ).in real life,people just dun understand.they'll end up complaining that we're too obsessed.

in this case,for me,i'm putting mika aside for awhile.i'm still having MJ fever somehow,but of course,it doesnt mean i've stopped liking him though.

me too! gosh,i hope there are still gonna be copies of it by the time i've restored my pocket.

Im feeling stupid now cause I saw the Life magazine a few weeks back and it was really cheap. Sadly, I thought someone was gonna buy it for my b-day and didnt bought it............ :sneaky2: And now, the cheapest one is round 10€ plus shipping..........

oh my..but it's ok i guess,there'll be other mags that write kind stuff about our dear king of pop balloons *refers to your sig* :teehee:

oh,and get a hold of this:

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/magazine/feature-articles/janet-jackson-interview-1009

i always loved janet.

Thanks for your comments. I´m dead broke now, but it´s worth it! :aah

Im sure it worths. And money will come back in a few months.

awwwwwwwwww

that is fantasticcc!!!!what a great present ^^

hi isa!!!!

it`s normal :roftl i do the exact same thing everytime i go to a music store... i look for Queen, MJ and Mika albums... and i`m not crazy... :bleh: soy ezpecial :mf_rosetinted

PYT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:fangurl

i`m so jealous :naughty

congratsss!!!!!!!!!

my dad is almost buying it in two weeks time... :naughty

i love him :mf_rosetinted

And just a few years back, I was looking the same way to my sisters. They are big fans of The Corrs and they are always looking for their cd/dvds to take pics with them and all that :aah:

It seems you will get a fab b-day gift!! I wish my parents will do that for me.

gosh i thought i was the only freak who does that! haha.yeah the first thing i would look for at a music store is any MJ/Mika's album.i'd lodge a 'complaint' to the manager if they're no where to be found :naughty:

you bday gift?mannnn...i envy you,LOL.maybe i should include the opus in my wishlist and give everyone a hint.

me too! right now i'm more into the jackson 5 songs like 'blame it on the boogie' and 'can you feel it'.it's weird coz i've never been listening to 70s songs and actually love it.into elvis' 'a little less conversation' too.'blod on the dancefloor' had always been my favourite.michael's picture on the cover,gawd! he's so hot! :wub2:

no worries dear,i can't find Life magazine anywhere here either.let's just wait till someone's kind enough to 'donate' it to us,hihi.

i love speechless too! but my personal faves are You Rock My World and The Lost Children.

oh wow really? who did you think the singer of Ben and you can't win is?

so true! we can only satisfy the craze with people who are actually interested to talk to us nonstop about something (in our case,MJ).in real life,people just dun understand.they'll end up complaining that we're too obsessed.

in this case,for me,i'm putting mika aside for awhile.i'm still having MJ fever somehow,but of course,it doesnt mean i've stopped liking him though.

me too! gosh,i hope there are still gonna be copies of it by the time i've restored my pocket.

oh my..but it's ok i guess,there'll be other mags that write kind stuff about our dear king of pop balloons *refers to your sig* :teehee:

oh,and get a hold of this:

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/magazine/feature-articles/janet-jackson-interview-1009

i always loved janet.

Nope, its great to find that we are not alone :wink2:

I was thinking the same yesterday, he looks fantastic on the cover! :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, maybe in a few months............ :aah:

I love You Rock my World too. And my sisters always say that I made the choreo for the video cause Michael does a move that I used to do when I was 5!! And its not so common :aah: They are always joking about/with me.

I didnt thought on anybody in special, I just didnt knew those songs where from Michael till more than a year back :teehee:

I think i will......... forget about magazines and buy a book. Maybe its gonna be easier to find. And thanks for quoting my sig! (I love the pic, its so beautiful and hilarious! And makes me smile always!)

Aww, I love Janet :wub2:

Nope, its great to find that we are not alone :wink2:

I was thinking the same yesterday, he looks fantastic on the cover! :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, maybe in a few months............ :aah:

I love You Rock my World too. And my sisters always say that I made the choreo for the video cause Michael does a move that I used to do when I was 5!! And its not so common :aah: They are always joking about/with me.

I didnt thought on anybody in special, I just didnt knew those songs where from Michael till more than a year back :teehee:

I think i will......... forget about magazines and buy a book. Maybe its gonna be easier to find. And thanks for quoting my sig! (I love the pic, its so beautiful and hilarious! And makes me smile always!)

Aww, I love Janet :wub2:

i bought a tribute magazine but it's a little too thin.too little details and pics,hmmphh..i was hoping Life would provide a bigger and better tribute issue for our dear michael.i regret not buying the guitar chord book,now i'm craving for all things michael :aah:

yeah,chris tucker rocks! have you watched the making of it? it was hilarious.eddy murphy was funny too in Remember The Time.i found a video of him and michael for this song called Whatzupwitu.i hope michael's as happy as that wherever he is now.

the book,well..in my country,it's gonna be pretty late.so i have no choice but to wait.wonder if the 'This Is It' concert rehearsals will be aired at the cinemas here.i wouldn't wanna miss it for the world! :wub2: or at least,publish a DVD for those unlucky one who didnt get the tickets.

oh btw,listening to blood on the dancefloor now :fangurl:

i bought a tribute magazine but it's a little too thin.too little details and pics,hmmphh..i was hoping Life would provide a bigger and better tribute issue for our dear michael.i regret not buying the guitar chord book,now i'm craving for all things michael :aah:

yeah,chris tucker rocks! have you watched the making of it? it was hilarious.eddy murphy was funny too in Remember The Time.i found a video of him and michael for this song called Whatzupwitu.i hope michael's as happy as that wherever he is now.

the book,well..in my country,it's gonna be pretty late.so i have no choice but to wait.wonder if the 'This Is It' concert rehearsals will be aired at the cinemas here.i wouldn't wanna miss it for the world! :wub2: or at least,publish a DVD for those unlucky one who didnt get the tickets.

oh btw,listening to blood on the dancefloor now :fangurl:

Which one was?? I have just the Time Special and the last spanish Rolling Stone. Nothing new in the last one, but it worth just for the pics. :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, its so funny!! But there is something I dont like so much about You Rock my World, Michael was looking........... weird. I must say that was his worst looks :blink: I saw Whatzupwitu a few days back and my sisters said (and they think Michael was ugly) that it was really weird that someone looked worst than Michael. they even said that in the video Michael is cute :teehee:

Im sure you will be able to buy the dvd in the case the "movie" is not on cinemas round there. About books, well, the Opus one its a dream for me. But I saw a few more on spanish that look good and arent so expensive. :wink2: Maybe you can buy one of those if you want one.

Im listening to Dangerous! :aah: