Hey guys, how're you?

I feel weird and blue. So I've been listening to Speechless and Michael's other ballads lately. Speechless, especially makes me cry, but in a good way. It's really just so beautiful. I know Michael's always saying that his songs are already out there and he just brings them into being, but I'm very happy that they chose him to flow through. He makes everything perfect. :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i always wander around book stores / music stores and look for the things which i luv while not buying them (u know, that'd be too many!!!!):mf_rosetinted:

today i did the same!!!!!!

and guess what? i flipped thru both Life and People tribute mag!!! i'm sure u guys (edp. Isa i guess?) will luv the Life one cuz it consists of loads of Michael's pics in the Jacksons era, more than a half of all the pages! but since i'm not a reli big fan of MJ-at-that-time (relatively of coz), i hv to admit i prefer the pics in People, which are TOO AMAZING:wub2: yes, they reli are!!! though there aren't as many Jacksons pics as in Life, they do hv more his 80s-90s wonderful pics, including those which are already on Life. the quality's quite gd as well:thumb_yello:

but juz as what some of u hv said, People reli contains the "tabloid pages" which talk abt all the surgery, trials stuffs :no:

so i juz think if i've barely got enough money, would there be a 3rd choice better than these two??? awwwwwwwwww OPUS!!!!!!!:blowup: i so want it nowwwww!

btw i saw there are still a considerable no. of copies piled up in the book store.......

since i dun really read tabloid stuff,i think i'll definitely buy it for the sake of the pics :fangurl:

Well, at least you got one there. I didnt saw any spanish magazine that made a special. The truth is that Rolling Stone was almost the only one that talked a bit about this...........

Yeah, that and the face, there is something weird in his face. That year sugery didnt worked so well........... Oh, yeah, those were the best times, he was so happy back then! After that, everything turned so sad.......... Even when he was smiling, his eyes were really sad........

I heard they will be a few images from the funeral on the This is It movie (so I bet its gonna be sadder than I thought). I heard also that even tho Sony has tons of houras with the rehersals, Michael just played a few songs or something like that, I hope thats false. About the Jacksons tv show, I read they were planing it before Michael passed, and then they just change the "plot" of it..........

Well, we dont have so many stuff, so dont worry. Most of the things are just a translation from english.

I miss him too. but I heard he is now doing a tv show called Kings or something like that.

ah well,the tribute's ok,but it's too thin.although the price is worth it,what can we expect from such price anyway :naughty:

yeah i noticed,there was something weird about his face,yet,his moves kinda concealed it.

really? aww..i'm so gonna weep,although i admit watching the funeral now won't cost me any tears since i'm dried out of them already.i cried too much,i've never grieved for someone's death as long as i grief for MJ's :tears:

jajjajajaj

nos van a echar de nuestras casas en algun momento xD

ahhhhhhhh lo de siempre.....

mejor seguimos hablando en ingles que no nos van a entender ni una palabra ademas de "MJ" :roftl:

sorry girls :blush-anim-cl:

Yep, Im still wondering how my parents havent kicked me out yet.......... :teehee:

I found the Thriller double EP in a little shop in town yesterday.. for ONE EURO. SO CHEAP!

I couldn't believe it!

I was like; ONE EURO?! WHAT?!

and the guy selling it said; yeah it's not that great quality.

and I was just drooling over the picture :naughty:

Wow!! That was a great deal!!

Hey guys, how're you?

I feel weird and blue. So I've been listening to Speechless and Michael's other ballads lately. Speechless, especially makes me cry, but in a good way. It's really just so beautiful. I know Michael's always saying that his songs are already out there and he just brings them into being, but I'm very happy that they chose him to flow through. He makes everything perfect. :blush-anim-cl:

Aww, Im sorry to hear that you are feeling blue. Hope you will feel better soon :huglove:

since i dun really read tabloid stuff,i think i'll definitely buy it for the sake of the pics :fangurl:

ah well,the tribute's ok,but it's too thin.although the price is worth it,what can we expect from such price anyway :naughty:

yeah i noticed,there was something weird about his face,yet,his moves kinda concealed it.

really? aww..i'm so gonna weep,although i admit watching the funeral now won't cost me any tears since i'm dried out of them already.i cried too much,i've never grieved for someone's death as long as i grief for MJ's :tears:

Like we say:"Algo es algo, dijo el calvo" (the translation is really weird, it will be something like: something is something, said the bald :aah:).

Yep, at least, we know it was him because noone compares to him dancing :blush-anim-cl:

I understand. It also happened to me. I have lost 2 relatives in the last few months and loosing Michael made me feel more sad than with those two closer deaths together...........:tears:

Btw, can someone tell me a web where I can read Michael's bio with details?? But, if its possible, not gossip or ****ty coments........ I need it!

Edited by Isa

Hey guys, how're you?

Oh honey, I know. What you said is so true....NOBODY could create those songs the way he did :)

I love Speechless. Have you noticed that it's the exact same note he sings at the start of YANA: "another day is gone" and Speechless "your love is magical" pause it right there on either song and you can continue singing the other one :naughty: yes I'm a nerd hahaha. When I got the sheet music I checked and in one of them it's a D# and the other it's an Eb so they're in different keys but it's the same note :blush-anim-cl:

OK I'm supposed to be on my office hours for students so it probably wouldn't look good to have MFC open if they come.

Love to all

xxx

it's practicly 2.25am,and i'm still awake.thanks to MJ :roftl:

Oh honey, I know. What you said is so true....NOBODY could create those songs the way he did :)

I love Speechless. Have you noticed that it's the exact same note he sings at the start of YANA: "another day is gone" and Speechless "your love is magical" pause it right there on either song and you can continue singing the other one :naughty: yes I'm a nerd hahaha. When I got the sheet music I checked and in one of them it's a D# and the other it's an Eb so they're in different keys but it's the same note :blush-anim-cl:

OK I'm supposed to be on my office hours for students so it probably wouldn't look good to have MFC open if they come.

Love to all

xxx

i second that! and when you mentioned 'You Are Not Alone' as YANA,i thought you were calling my name.my bad :blush-anim-cl: and yeah,i was gonna say that too.i noticed it but i thought my mind was just playing tricks on me.

and elise,photos!! hee hee.

Yep, Im still wondering how my parents havent kicked me out yet.......... :teehee:

Wow!! That was a great deal!!

Aww, Im sorry to hear that you are feeling blue. Hope you will feel better soon :huglove:

Like we say:"Algo es algo, dijo el calvo" (the translation is really weird, it will be something like: something is something, said the bald :aah:).

Yep, at least, we know it was him because noone compares to him dancing :blush-anim-cl:

I understand. It also happened to me. I have lost 2 relatives in the last few months and loosing Michael made me feel more sad than with those two closer deaths together...........:tears:

Btw, can someone tell me a web where I can read Michael's bio with details?? But, if its possible, not gossip or ****ty coments........ I need it!

i wish i could speak spanish but sadly,i can only speak like 2 and a half languages.maybe i should work on foreign languages for a change.something is something,said the bald one,hahaha...i tried using babel fish to translate it,and it came out just that.

i'm sorry to hear your loss,Isa dear.i hope all these will give you more strength to carry on with life.i know it's painful,but everything happens for a reason right?

michael's bio link: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=3&id=69&Itemid=124

here you go,you can definitely count on this one for accuracy and non-****ty-tabloid stuff.

it's practicly 2.25am,and i'm still awake.thanks to MJ :roftl:

i second that! and when you mentioned 'You Are Not Alone' as YANA,i thought you were calling my name.my bad :blush-anim-cl: and yeah,i was gonna say that too.i noticed it but i thought my mind was just playing tricks on me.

:roftl:

I just found out that Jermaine is in Dublin tonight to be on the biggest Irish chat show, the Late Late Show. I'm interested to see what he says.... it'll be online sometime afterwards at http://www.rte.ie/tv/latelate/

Oh, and I can't wait till Sunday for the VMA's....Janet's doing a tribute performance! IMO, if anyone can do a proper tribute to MJ, it's Janet :blush-anim-cl: They're also going to premiere the trailer for This Is It :tears:

Thanks, Isa. :)

Love to all

xxx

Yes! The first time I heard it, I thought it was YANA. It's so interesting to see how he could make two very similar melodic bits into two very different songs. In Speechless, my most favourite part of the song is when he first starts singing, "speechless, speechless" and the music starts up. It's just pure magic, don't you guys think? I just fill up with joy, you know, with that balloon-in-your-chest feeling? I think it's probably my favourite part of any song, apart from the little musical introduction of You Rock My World.

Oh Michael. :swoon:

Edit:Isa! I want one too! Or all of them! But especially this one:

393History-302x439.jpg

Edited by bitter.icarus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8pqyvNFxkI

Paris :crybaby: know theres a version with only her but wanted 'Heal the world' & 'we are the world' in it

im downloading the memorial atm. i just have to watch it again!

those 3 in one... ohh jee

Oh the memorial...so beautiful. But I couldn't watch it right now...I'm too close to falling apart again. I don't know why, just the last 2 days or so I'm missing Michael so much again. I do definitely want to watch the memorial again but I need to do it at the right time.

Yes! The first time I heard it, I thought it was YANA. It's so interesting to see how he could make two very similar melodic bits into two very different songs. In Speechless, my most favourite part of the song is when he first starts singing, "speechless, speechless" and the music starts up. It's just pure magic, don't you guys think? I just fill up with joy, you know, with that balloon-in-your-chest feeling? I think it's probably my favourite part of any song, apart from the little musical introduction of You Rock My World.

Oh Michael. :swoon:

That song.....his voice is just so pure in it. It just represents him so well. Love it.

Oh the memorial...so beautiful. But I couldn't watch it right now...I'm too close to falling apart again. I don't know why, just the last 2 days or so I'm missing Michael so much again. I do definitely want to watch the memorial again but I need to do it at the right time.

That song.....his voice is just so pure in it. It just represents him so well. Love it.

Definitely. Apparently, he wrote it after he had a water-balloon fight with some kids, and he was just so full of happiness. Although it's turned into a bit more of a romantic song since then.

Still. :fangurl:

:roftl:

I just found out that Jermaine is in Dublin tonight to be on the biggest Irish chat show, the Late Late Show. I'm interested to see what he says.... it'll be online sometime afterwards at http://www.rte.ie/tv/latelate/

Oh, and I can't wait till Sunday for the VMA's....Janet's doing a tribute performance! IMO, if anyone can do a proper tribute to MJ, it's Janet :blush-anim-cl: They're also going to premiere the trailer for This Is It :tears:

can't wait to hear wht jermaine's gotta say.it'll be on youtube i supposed.dun forget to watch it and update us neeve :thumb_yello:

oh yeah,i can't wait for the VMAs too! i was watching out for the timings on MTV asia.they haven't updated the ones on sunday yet,sigh..

speaking of Janet,i was thinking.since she has talents that are most similar to mike's,why not the jacksons make a tribute concert tour at o2 arena?Janet can be mike and the rest can perform as well,as the jackson 5 maybe. :wink2:

Paris :crybaby: know theres a version with only her but wanted 'Heal the world' & 'we are the world' in it

i can't bear to watch it anymore.i can't accept the fact that he's gone :tears: and poor paris.she's the closest to mike i suppose.she's so attached to him.when michael let's go of her hands for a few seconds,she still has her hands high up till mike holds them back. it's just too heartbreaking.

me too,can't even bear to watch the funeral in LA.the sadness in paris' eyes,gosh.i feel her,really.losing someone who meant the world to her,especially in her age.it's too painful.

i love speechless too,the acapella part at the beginning.also when he sings 'speechless,speechless..' :wub2:

cheering myself up by watching these vids:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Z04RssKWI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jck_nM_1wPg&feature=related

i nvr dare to watch that Paris saying goodbye part agn.... :tears:

i juz knew that the tribute concert which is supposed to be held in Vienna has been postponed.........

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8250709.stm

and this is what i've read on facebook...

On Wednesday, September 16, Oprah reveals for the first time the untold stories behind her history-making 1993 interview with Michael Jackson. Along with an encore presentation of excerpts from their original interview, Oprah remembers the King of Pop with never-before-revealed personal details about their sit-down that was seen by nearly100 million people worldwide.

i so wanna watch this! does anyone know when's it gonna be broadcast? is it possible to watch online????

:lmao: Thank you for the links! I'm smiling hugely now.

ur welcome ick :thumb_yello: dun u think the pepsi commercial is just brill :wink2: i wonder who's acting as little michael.and the pitch shift thing,is totally effective.i was almost fooled.thought it was michael's voice as a child.

i juz knew that the tribute concert which is supposed to be held in Vienna has been postponed.........

On Wednesday, September 16, Oprah reveals for the first time the untold stories behind her history-making 1993 interview with Michael Jackson. Along with an encore presentation of excerpts from their original interview, Oprah remembers the King of Pop with never-before-revealed personal details about their sit-down that was seen by nearly100 million people worldwide.

i so wanna watch this! does anyone know when's it gonna be broadcast? is it possible to watch online????

which facebook page?? i NEED TO WATCH IT :mf_lustslow::naughty: the oprah interview on youtube had been removed,unfortunately.

this one hit me again.. : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f67DFeSQEgs&NR=1&feature=fvwp

and i thought i'd never cried.

Edited by kaeryana

it's practicly 2.25am,and i'm still awake.thanks to MJ :roftl

i second that! and when you mentioned 'You Are Not Alone' as YANA,i thought you were calling my name.my bad :blush-anim-cl and yeah,i was gonna say that too.i noticed it but i thought my mind was just playing tricks on me.

and elise,photos!! hee hee.

i wish i could speak spanish but sadly,i can only speak like 2 and a half languages.maybe i should work on foreign languages for a change.something is something,said the bald one,hahaha...i tried using babel fish to translate it,and it came out just that.

i'm sorry to hear your loss,Isa dear.i hope all these will give you more strength to carry on with life.i know it's painful,but everything happens for a reason right?

michael's bio link: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=3&id=69&Itemid=124

here you go,you can definitely count on this one for accuracy and non-****ty-tabloid stuff.

Your real name is Yana??? Lovely, me likes! :wub2:

Dont worry, at least you can spaek 2 and half, I just can speak spanish and englis. Then I know a few things on other languages, but that doesnt count.......

Yeah, dont worry. By now, I can say that I passed through that and Im strong than before.

Thanks for the link!!

:roftl

Oh, and I can't wait till Sunday for the VMA's....Janet's doing a tribute performance! IMO, if anyone can do a proper tribute to MJ, it's Janet :blush-anim-cl They're also going to premiere the trailer for This Is It :tears

I want to watch the VMA's too, but its gonna be really late on Spain! I guess, I will have to wait till next weekend to record it from tv??

Aww, poor she. I woulnd be able to even think on watching the Memorial again ever. It was so sad.

Oh Michael. :swoon

Edit:Isa! I want one too! Or all of them! But especially this one:

393History-302x439.jpg

You are making me love the Invencible album more than I have ever done. Specially Speechless. :blush-anim-cl:

That toy is the best, the good thing is that, once they are available, they all came on the same pacñ, so it seems its 6+1 thingy

can't wait to hear wht jermaine's gotta say.it'll be on youtube i supposed.dun forget to watch it and update us neeve :thumb_yello:

oh yeah,i can't wait for the VMAs too! i was watching out for the timings on MTV asia.they haven't updated the ones on sunday yet,sigh..

speaking of Janet,i was thinking.since she has talents that are most similar to mike's,why not the jacksons make a tribute concert tour at o2 arena?Janet can be mike and the rest can perform as well,as the jackson 5 maybe. :wink2:

i can't bear to watch it anymore.i can't accept the fact that he's gone :tears: and poor paris.she's the closest to mike i suppose.she's so attached to him.when michael let's go of her hands for a few seconds,she still has her hands high up till mike holds them back. it's just too heartbreaking.

me too,can't even bear to watch the funeral in LA.the sadness in paris' eyes,gosh.i feel her,really.losing someone who meant the world to her,especially in her age.it's too painful.

i love speechless too,the acapella part at the beginning.also when he sings 'speechless,speechless..' :wub2:

cheering myself up by watching these vids:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Z04RssKWI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jck_nM_1wPg&feature=related

Maybe they can try. I read somewhere they wanted to do it but LaToya was a bit dissapointed about the fact that Janet was gonna earn more money than her. I guess it was aa fake since I havent heard anything more about it..........

Thanks for the links!! They draw a big smile on my face :biggrin2:

I was imaging that the concert on Vienna was gonna be postponed, dunno why. I think they didnt get too many great faces for it, so.......

I wanna see it!!!

Oh my, I found this funny video on internet! (Michael related but not Mchael's one):

Hilarious!! :roftl:

Your real name is Yana??? Lovely, me likes! :wub2:

Dont worry, at least you can spaek 2 and half, I just can speak spanish and englis. Then I know a few things on other languages, but that doesnt count.......

Yeah, dont worry. By now, I can say that I passed through that and Im strong than before.

Thanks for the link!!

Maybe they can try. I read somewhere they wanted to do it but LaToya was a bit dissapointed about the fact that Janet was gonna earn more money than her. I guess it was aa fake since I havent heard anything more about it..........

Thanks for the links!! They draw a big smile on my face :biggrin2:

Oh my, I found this funny video on internet! (Michael related but not Mchael's one):

yeah,my real name's azliyana,but people call me yana.aww you likey? :blush-anim-cl:

oh nevermind,that's why we join the mfc,so we can communicate and learn from eachother.what are those other languages?

oh my,la toya's got issues with her siblings doesnt she.i really hope they'd consider the tribute.after all,it was what michael had always wanted to do,a comeback.

thanks for that video! man that andy's got guts :roftl:

Hmm. I think that'll be cool, except the more I watch Oprah, the more I dislike her. :naughty: She kept cutting Michael off during the interview, I HATE THAT.

ur welcome ick :thumb_yello: dun u think the pepsi commercial is just brill :wink2: i wonder who's acting as little michael.and the pitch shift thing,is totally effective.i was almost fooled.thought it was michael's voice as a child.

It was. Very sweet. :) Although I wasn't too convinced by the Little Mike. It sounded like he just pitched his voice higher. Nice, but not the same.

You are making me love the Invencible album more than I have ever done. Specially Speechless. :blush-anim-cl:

That toy is the best, the good thing is that, once they are available, they all came on the same pacñ, so it seems its 6+1 thingy

Hoorah! I love Invincible, and Off the Wall's my favourite at the moment. It's so fascinating to see how his musical style has changed so much over the decades, don't you think?

That's some good stuff. But how are we supposed to buy them? And how much are they?

That's so cute! Bless him! Watch, this dance move will sweep the global nation. The arm-wave ftw!

I was watching a bit of Dateline thing with LaToya yesterday. She seems to have calmed down since the 90's. It's clear that she loves Michael, but I don't know if we can trust anything that comes out of her mouth. What do you guys think? :dunno:

Hey all,

I'm just watching the Irish interview with Jermaine :tears: It's here http://www.rte.ie/tv/latelate/ it starts about 7mins into the show.

Definitely. Apparently, he wrote it after he had a water-balloon fight with some kids, and he was just so full of happiness. Although it's turned into a bit more of a romantic song since then.

Still. :fangurl:

Yeah...well, I don't find it romantic; for me it's just about love :wub2:

Yeah I hope it'l be online because we don't have a tv yet :naughty:

Yeah I wonder if the Jacksons will be perfomring at the tribute next year?

About Oprah...I used to always respect her and enjoy the show, but I don't like how she treated Mike. After he died she didn't say anything, and that spoke volumes. She obviously believed the allegations....so I have no time for her now.

Yeah...well, I don't find it romantic; for me it's just about love :wub2:

About Oprah...I used to always respect her and enjoy the show, but I don't like how she treated Mike. After he died she didn't say anything, and that spoke volumes. She obviously believed the allegations....so I have no time for her now.

Mmhm, me too. Although I can see how some people could take it in a romantic way. I think it's just too full of the innocent kind of love to be so.

Me neither. :no:

Hmm. I don't like watching any of the sad stuff about Michael. I feel like it'll take me to that place again.

Mmhm, me too. Although I can see how some people could take it in a romantic way. I think it's just too full of the innocent kind of love to be so.

Me neither. :no:

Hmm. I don't like watching any of the sad stuff about Michael. I feel like it'll take me to that place again.

I know, and I feel like I'm falling into that place again...have you seen the clip of the trailer for This Is It? Judging by my reaction to that, I have seriously no idea how I'll recover from seeing the movie.

I have so much homework to do but my head keeps pulling me back to Michael.. I don't know what's going on with me.

Love to all xxx

I know, and I feel like I'm falling into that place again...have you seen the clip of the trailer for This Is It? Judging by my reaction to that, I have seriously no idea how I'll recover from seeing the movie.

I have so much homework to do but my head keeps pulling me back to Michael.. I don't know what's going on with me.

Love to all xxx

No, I haven't. I don't know if I should, because there's so much other stuff to concentrate on at the moment, and right now Michael and I are at a very good place together. I thinking I'll just wait for This Is It to have a full onslaught later on, rather than getting sad little tastes for a long time until then. That can't be good emotionally. :no:

Hope you feel better soon, Niamh. Until then, hugs! :huglove:

Edit:If any of you guys are Coldplay fans,

they did for Michael at one of their concerts. Chris messed up the lyrics a bit, but their hearts were in the right place. I think it's very sweet of them, and I especially love what he says at the beginning, around the 3 minute mark. Edited by bitter.icarus

Hmm. I think that'll be cool, except the more I watch Oprah, the more I dislike her. :naughty:She kept cutting Michael off during the interview, I HATE THAT.

It was. Very sweet. :) Although I wasn't too convinced by the Little Mike. It sounded like he just pitched his voice higher. Nice, but not the same.

Hoorah! I love Invincible, and Off the Wall's my favourite at the moment. It's so fascinating to see how his musical style has changed so much over the decades, don't you think?

I was watching a bit of Dateline thing with LaToya yesterday. She seems to have calmed down since the 90's. It's clear that she loves Michael, but I don't know if we can trust anything that comes out of her mouth. What do you guys think? :dunno:

that's so true!but somehow i don't blame her though,as an interviewer,she gotta stick to the timing,lest she wants the producer to mince her for exceecing the time limit,lol.

the first part was convincing,but towards the middle when mike starts to harmonize with 'little mike',it sounds pitch-shifted.does anyone know who the little boy playing 'little mike' is?they look sooo alike.

i agree,who would've thought that michael could shift from the jackson 5-style music to 'you rock my world' or 'speechless'.he dominated the industry for half a century.

yeah,she always speaks of the darkside of the jacksons.as for mike,he talks about the abuse and stuff,but later mentioned that he was grateful such a man like joe existed in his life to shape him into who he is now.La toya,well,i think she envies her siblings,i don't know,just maybe.have you all heard her tribute song for michael?

Hey all,

I'm just watching the Irish interview with Jermaine :tears: It's here http://www.rte.ie/tv/latelate/ it starts about 7mins into the show.

thanks for the link neeve.about oprah,at first i thought she might be one of the celebrities who refused to talk after MJ's death like Liz,Mac and Lisa,but on second thoughts,when she didn't show up at michael's funeral,i have the exact same oppinion as u do.i guess she believed the tabloids more than mike,so i'm with you in this one,neeve. *hi5*

hmm..take what in a romantic way?i missed out this part,lol.you guys sure are fast :naughty:

Love to all xxx

i'm feeling the same way as you do.at first i thought,ok,i might get over the grief.even MJJC members are supporting eachother so that none of us will ever break down again.michael wouldn't want to be the reason for our tears everyday.he would want us to smile.but of course,after watching a video they dedicated to paris,i wept,again and again.it's too heartbreaking to see her in such a state.

and yeah,i was supposed to work on my homework,but instead,look what i'm doing.i miss applehead too much.last night,i stayed up till 4am,singing mike's songs i found on youtube.

that's so true!but somehow i don't blame her though,as an interviewer,she gotta stick to the timing,lest she wants the producer to mince her for exceecing the time limit,lol.

the first part was convincing,but towards the middle when mike starts to harmonize with 'little mike',it sounds pitch-shifted.does anyone know who the little boy playing 'little mike' is?they look sooo alike.

yeah,she always speaks of the darkside of the jacksons.as for mike,he talks about the abuse and stuff,but later mentioned that he was grateful such a man like joe existed in his life to shape him into who he is now.La toya,well,i think she envies her siblings,i don't know,just maybe.have you all heard her tribute song for michael?

hmm..take what in a romantic way?i missed out this part,lol.you guys sure are fast :naughty:

True, true. I couldn't find who the little boy was. Maybe once the commerical becomes a little more well known. I'm personally hoping that Pepsi re-releases it. It'll be huge.

Maybe she's just the black sheep of the family, wanting to measure up to Michael, but not being content to just settle back like the rest of the siblings. I haven't heard the full thing, but just a bit of it. I don't really want to, to be honest. :aah: I'm starting to respect LaToya a little more as a human being, but I'm still not too fond of her.

We were talking about Speechless. :) And yes, we're well trained in the art of jibber jabber.

And also! I second your comment to Niamh! Every day, we're just growing closer through this, so I can't see anything being as bad as it was before. Love you guys. :group_hug: