True, true. I couldn't find who the little boy was. Maybe once the commerical becomes a little more well known. I'm personally hoping that Pepsi re-releases it. It'll be huge.

Maybe she's just the black sheep of the family, wanting to measure up to Michael, but not being content to just settle back like the rest of the siblings. I haven't heard the full thing, but just a bit of it. I don't really want to, to be honest. :aah: I'm starting to respect LaToya a little more as a human being, but I'm still not too fond of her.

We were talking about Speechless. :) And yes, we're well trained in the art of jibber jabber.

And also! I second your comment to Niamh! Every day, we're just growing closer through this, so I can't see anything being as bad as it was before. Love you guys. :group_hug:

hmm well chances of the re-release of it is pretty slim if you ask me.pepsi stopped giving endorsement to michael since the 84 incident if i'm not mistaken.although i do agree,it would be cool to see it on air again.i'm gonna look for more info on that little mike :teehee:

most probably.she looks envious towards janet.if i were her,i wouldn't be THAT jealous if it comes to my own siblings.it's just naive.i don't really like her statements denying the fact that blanket is biologically michael's.it's BS.so he had a surrogate mother,but the sperms are still michael's :sneaky2:

i love you guys too! i'm so glad i have all of you.in the real world,only my cousin sister cared about how i feel for michael.she feels the same way,but she seems to be the only one who understands.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And also! I second your comment to Niamh! Every day, we're just growing closer through this, so I can't see anything being as bad as it was before. Love you guys. :group_hug:

i love you guys too! i'm so glad i have all of you.in the real world,only my cousin sister cared about how i feel for michael.she feels the same way,but she seems to be the only one who understands.

juz a quick look...... luv u guys and hope that u are all getting better :huglove:

abt the VMA, is it possible to watch it online (preferably live)? and what's the exact time for the start? time zone difference is hateful:sneaky2:

xxx

Hey!! Im gonna show you something I love. Marlau made it for my b-day, I hope she wont mind :blush-anim-cl:

SDC10109-1.jpg

Thanks a lot sweetie! You know I looooooooooove it!

me too :naughty:

Invincible is not my favourite album.. but some songs are fantasticc :wub2:

Whatever Happens, Butterflies, Speechless, Threatend :fangurl:

Same here. You know that Im not a big fan of Invencible, but Im listening to it all over again. And Im loving it a bit more everytime.

yeah,my real name's azliyana,but people call me yana.aww you likey? :blush-anim-cl:

oh nevermind,that's why we join the mfc,so we can communicate and learn from eachother.what are those other languages?

oh my,la toya's got issues with her siblings doesnt she.i really hope they'd consider the tribute.after all,it was what michael had always wanted to do,a comeback.

thanks for that video! man that andy's got guts :roftl:

Yes, its a lovely name :wub2:

Yeah! Thats the point! Well, I can say a few things on french, italian, latvian, lithuanian, russian, german, portugueese and a few words on chineese :teehee:

I bet so, I think she really wants to be a singer, like Mike Janet or Jermaine, but she has no talent at all........... Maybe she is jelaous.

He was brilliant!! I love that, even tho how old he is and the way he dances, he doesnt wanted to leave the stage!!

Hoorah! I love Invincible, and Off the Wall's my favourite at the moment. It's so fascinating to see how his musical style has changed so much over the decades, don't you think?

That's some good stuff. But how are we supposed to buy them? And how much are they?

That's so cute! Bless him! Watch, this dance move will sweep the global nation. The arm-wave ftw!

I was watching a bit of Dateline thing with LaToya yesterday. She seems to have calmed down since the 90's. It's clear that she loves Michael, but I don't know if we can trust anything that comes out of her mouth. What do you guys think? :dunno:

Off the Wall is simply brilliant. My fave has always been Bad, I love each single song and dont hate anything from that album. I love how he change music in general, and how he always meda brilliant songs no matter the style of them.

Im not sure, I think they are not on sale yet...........

Hahaha!

I bet she loves Michael, and that she believed him but I dont think we should believe her at all...........

Yeah I wonder if the Jacksons will be perfomring at the tribute next year?

About Oprah...I used to always respect her and enjoy the show, but I don't like how she treated Mike. After he died she didn't say anything, and that spoke volumes. She obviously believed the allegations....so I have no time for her now.

I hope so!

Well, I thought that she just wanted to keep her feelings for herself and respect Michael, but who knows now??

Edit:If any of you guys are Coldplay fans,
they did for Michael at one of their concerts. Chris messed up the lyrics a bit, but their hearts were in the right place. I think it's very sweet of them, and I especially love what he says at the beginning, around the 3 minute mark.

They played that one on Barcelona a few days ago (I think). I love they did so, I dont mind if they messed up the lyrics, they did a great job.

juz a quick look...... luv u guys and hope that u are all getting better :huglove:

abt the VMA, is it possible to watch it online (preferably live)? and what's the exact time for the start? time zone difference is hateful:sneaky2:

xxx

i'm definitely recovering from the pain,thank you hui kings :huglove:

hmm not too sure about that.i'm gonna have to catch the encore of it i guess.sorry i'm not much of a help :(

Hey!! Im gonna show you something I love. Marlau made it for my b-day, I hope she wont mind :blush-anim-cl:

SDC10109-1.jpg

Yes, its a lovely name :wub2:

Yeah! Thats the point! Well, I can say a few things on french, italian, latvian, lithuanian, russian, german, portugueese and a few words on chineese :teehee:

I bet so, I think she really wants to be a singer, like Mike Janet or Jermaine, but she has no talent at all........... Maybe she is jelaous.

He was brilliant!! I love that, even tho how old he is and the way he dances, he doesnt wanted to leave the stage!!

Off the Wall is simply brilliant. My fave has always been Bad, I love each single song and dont hate anything from that album. I love how he change music in general, and how he always meda brilliant songs no matter the style of them.

Hahaha!

I bet she loves Michael, and that she believed him but I dont think we should believe her at all...........

aww that'so sweet of marlau :wub2: i love it too!

woah,that's quite a number of languages there.i can't really say them that well.the only thing i can say in spanish is gracias :naughty:

check it out,la toya's tribute song for mike.

i love off the wall too! but my favourite is of course,Dangerous.that's my era, :teehee:

Edited by kaeryana

No, I haven't. I don't know if I should, because there's so much other stuff to concentrate on at the moment, and right now Michael and I are at a very good place together. I thinking I'll just wait for This Is It to have a full onslaught later on, rather than getting sad little tastes for a long time until then. That can't be good emotionally. :no:

Hope you feel better soon, Niamh. Until then, hugs! :huglove:

Edit:If any of you guys are Coldplay fans,

they did for Michael at one of their concerts. Chris messed up the lyrics a bit, but their hearts were in the right place. I think it's very sweet of them, and I especially love what he says at the beginning, around the 3 minute mark.

Thanks hun :blush-anim-cl: HOpe you're doing ok too.

thanks for the link neeve.about oprah,at first i thought she might be one of the celebrities who refused to talk after MJ's death like Liz,Mac and Lisa,but on second thoughts,when she didn't show up at michael's funeral,i have the exact same oppinion as u do.i guess she believed the tabloids more than mike,so i'm with you in this one,neeve. *hi5*

i'm feeling the same way as you do.at first i thought,ok,i might get over the grief.even MJJC members are supporting eachother so that none of us will ever break down again.michael wouldn't want to be the reason for our tears everyday.he would want us to smile.but of course,after watching a video they dedicated to paris,i wept,again and again.it's too heartbreaking to see her in such a state.

and yeah,i was supposed to work on my homework,but instead,look what i'm doing.i miss applehead too much.last night,i stayed up till 4am,singing mike's songs i found on youtube.

:yes: I understand.

Yep...I don't think the pain will ever go away. I feel like it'll be an eternally open wound, that I just have to cover at times and pretend it's not there. If that makes sense....

What's your username on MJJC? I'm Neeve there :)

Isa, I don't have a tv here so I have to watch it online...I've heard it'll be on justin.tv and ustream.com and here http://www.stylehive.com/bookmark/watch-2009-mtv-video-music-awards-live-stream-onlinemtv-vma-awards-night-739825 so I hope that's correct!

They played that one on Barcelona a few days ago (I think). I love they did so, I dont mind if they messed up the lyrics, they did a great job.

It's always so exciting to see "old people" with so much energy. They're so cute. :teehee:

We should watch and wait, then?

Hoorah! And another hoorah for Marlau's gift! It's lovely.

And to Niamh: You're welcome. I'm doing better, just focusing on keeping myself busy. Although sometimes I feel like it's too busy. :rolls_eyes:

Thanks hun :blush-anim-cl: HOpe you're doing ok too.

:yes: I understand.

Yep...I don't think the pain will ever go away. I feel like it'll be an eternally open wound, that I just have to cover at times and pretend it's not there. If that makes sense....

What's your username on MJJC? I'm Neeve there :)

Isa, I don't have a tv here so I have to watch it online...I've heard it'll be on justin.tv and ustream.com and here http://www.stylehive.com/bookmark/watch-2009-mtv-video-music-awards-live-stream-onlinemtv-vma-awards-night-739825 so I hope that's correct!

my username on MJJC is leannascarlet.i've been quite active there lately.have you seen the psychic channels thread?do you think they actually contacted mike's spirit?

aww too bad i gotta catch the encore of the show.so,did anyone watch the VMAs?how was janet's tribute?

and by the way,i made a tribute video for mike on youtube.

:wink2: do leave a comment and rate it

This Is It trailer!!!!! Its amazing!!

http://www.thisisit-movie.com/

aww that'so sweet of marlau :wub2: i love it too!

woah,that's quite a number of languages there.i can't really say them that well.the only thing i can say in spanish is gracias :naughty:

check it out,la toya's tribute song for mike.

i love off the wall too! but my favourite is of course,Dangerous.that's my era, :teehee:

But, I cant say anything more than a few words, like Hello and Thanks! :aah:

Hum........... I can watch it now........ Sometimes Youtube works weird for me cause I fcan see your video without any problem.

Dangerous is brilliant! I Love all the songs from it. :wub2:

Thanks! Tho it was pretty late. I will wait till weekend to watch it on MTV Spain, so I can watch it with subtitles (even tho I dont need them) :aah:

It's always so exciting to see "old people" with so much energy. They're so cute. :teehee:

We should watch and wait, then?

Hoorah! And another hoorah for Marlau's gift! It's lovely.

And to Niamh: You're welcome. I'm doing better, just focusing on keeping myself busy. Although sometimes I feel like it's too busy. :rolls_eyes:

Yep, and this guy its pretty awesome! I love his move. Btw, my sister told me yesterday that he must saw that on the They Dont Care About Us Brasil video :aah:

Yep, it seems............

Thanks!

Lovely!!

my username on MJJC is leannascarlet.i've been quite active there lately.have you seen the psychic channels thread?do you think they actually contacted mike's spirit?

aww too bad i gotta catch the encore of the show.so,did anyone watch the VMAs?how was janet's tribute?

I don't think I've seen you...yeah I love that thread! I've been doing a lot of reading on the spirit world and the afterlife and I feel like I can talk to Michael. I've really felt him quite a few times :blush-anim-cl:

I think Bonnie Vent is the best...it really sounds like things Michael would say, don't you think?

jesus all those juz hv come back, i was crying miserably at the VMA tribute to Michael, esp. Madonna's speech..............................

he surely looked too great in This Is It, but i'm kind of heartbroken now :no:

I know, I'm falling apart again....you're right, he still had it. He could totally dance and sing.... oh man this hurts way toomuch :tears:

jesus all those juz hv come back, i was crying miserably at the VMA tribute to Michael, esp. Madonna's speech..............................

he surely looked too great in This Is It, but i'm kind of heartbroken now :no:

I don't think I've seen you...yeah I love that thread! I've been doing a lot of reading on the spirit world and the afterlife and I feel like I can talk to Michael. I've really felt him quite a few times :blush-anim-cl:

I think Bonnie Vent is the best...it really sounds like things Michael would say, don't you think?

I know, I'm falling apart again....you're right, he still had it. He could totally dance and sing.... oh man this hurts way toomuch :tears:

Aww girls, Im really sorry to hear that. I have been all day long watching the trailer and, for some weird reason, Im more happy than sad. Of course, Im really sad, he was so alive, he was dancing and singing so well............. That knowing he never had the chance brakes my heart. But Im kinda happy...........

I've seen the trailer 3 times. He looked so beautiful and he was smiling and seemed so happy. I'm crying again.

Madonna's speech was great and Janet too, but it was also a bit difficult to watch because Michael should have been standing with her on stage. :(

I really wish Michael knows how much he is loved.

Aww girls, Im really sorry to hear that. I have been all day long watching the trailer and, for some weird reason, Im more happy than sad. Of course, Im really sad, he was so alive, he was dancing and singing so well............. That knowing he never had the chance brakes my heart. But Im kinda happy...........

I know, that's what hurts me so so much too.

vy8x8i.jpg

d72Kju8prp5pnrpaYJcaq1LCo1_400.png

:teehee:

ok, apart from that

janet03.jpg

That dancer :roftl: poor guy....and he had to be at the front!!

Janet ws AWESOME. I love her.

I was hapi at first, but then I listened to Madonna's speech and watched the trailer again, this time it hurt :(

I've seen the trailer 3 times. He looked so beautiful and he was smiling and seemed so happy. I'm crying again.

Madonna's speech was great and Janet too, but it was also a bit difficult to watch because Michael should have been standing with her on stage. :(

ys, the last scene!! *sigh*

HE KNOWS. as Madonna said, he is smiling... let's believe this.

vy8x8i.jpg

d72Kju8prp5pnrpaYJcaq1LCo1_400.png

:teehee:

ok, apart from that

janet03.jpg

oh i noticed that dancer too!! sniggered a bit at that point:teehee:

what does the 2nd pic mean???? I'm too silly:blink:

luv Janet xoxo

I completely agree with that, he should have been there on stage with Janet.......

I know, that's what hurts me so so much too.

Yap, I know............ I miss him!!

I was hapi at first, but then I listened to Madonna's speech and watched the trailer again, this time it hurt :(

I havent listen to Madonna's speech......... I havent seen anything from the VMA's more than Janet :wub2: and Kanye :sneaky2:

bonnie vent is awesome! i seriously think it was pretty convincing that she contacted michael's spirit,although i'm not really the superstitious type.i've always been keeping myself updated with that thread.oh btw niamh,i think i opened up a thread called 'i'd like to compensate' at michael jackson 1958-forever subforum.u can find me there.

i'm totally with you in this one Isa.at least we know he got to do what he loved most during the last days of his life.i think he died a happy man,judging by the footages and the amount of fun he had rehearsing with all of them.he also knew the concerts he was supposed to perform was a sell-out,that way,he is loved.

bonnie vent is awesome! i seriously think it was pretty convincing that she contacted michael's spirit,although i'm not really the superstitious type.i've always been keeping myself updated with that thread.oh btw niamh,i think i opened up a thread called 'i'd like to compensate' at michael jackson 1958-forever subforum.u can find me there.

i'm totally with you in this one Isa.at least we know he got to do what he loved most during the last days of his life.i think he died a happy man,judging by the footages and the amount of fun he had rehearsing with all of them.he also knew the concerts he was supposed to perform was a sell-out,that way,he is loved.

Yep, I agree with you. He died happy, and thats what I have always though. He was "free" in some way. I mean, media almost forgot about everything on his life and just talked about him wearing as a lady or other not so important things. He had his kids and family by his side, he was gonna start a new tour, he was doing what he always loved :wub2: And was doing that for the people he loved the most, his kids and fans. Thats the only thing that makes me happy about all this, that he found a bit of happiness on his life and didnt matter what the rest said. :wub2:

Madonna was great and Janet was AMAZING. I feel really proud of her. You can tell she was really emotional during the whole thing. GTFO Joe Jackson

Aaand the trailer. Better than expected. I can´t wait to watch the movie and cry my eyes out :tears:

hi girlsss

yesterday i watched the VMA`s... god.. it was rought to watch it.. Madonna speech was so fantastic.. she really meaned every word... and she was right in everything...

and Janet.. i thought she was going to cry when she finished performing... poor woman... she might have been thinking about Michael every second while she was dancing...

Madonna was great and Janet was AMAZING. I feel really proud of her. You can tell she was really emotional during the whole thing. GTFO Joe Jackson

Aaand the trailer. Better than expected. I can´t wait to watch the movie and cry my eyes out :tears:

Joe :sneaky2:

sorry.. but i can`t stand him at all... i wouldn`t even show up there if i were him...

and the trailer! better than expected trutly! i really like it! i thought that maybe they wouldn`t show up too many Michael scenes.. and there was a lot of MJ scenes... he was fantastic :wub2: really thin.. buy amazing :wub2:

when i was watching it, i couldn`t believe that he is really gone... somehow i can feel that he is alive... that he`s still with us..

Hey all. I thoughted I posted a reply yesterday, but I must have been too tired and hit the wrong button. I don't really have much to add besides echoing your comments on the latest events. I haven't seen Janet's tribute or the TIS trailer though. I don't know if I want to. I'm just a little too unstable right now.

Ach, Mondays. I'm looking forward to Saturday so I can finally go out and get my iPod and fit all my MJ stuff on it. :) Is anyone else supremely tired? I spent all day yesterday painting little kid's faces at a festival and I can truly say I know why Michael loves kids so much. They're just amazing. Although now I have a busted back. LOL.

Edit:I found this quote from Madonna posted on a Michael fansite, Steady-Laughing. I'm crying right now, thinking about it. It's altogether, sad, beautiful, and hopeful. I'm glad I found it. I have a new respect for Madonna. Hope you guys like it.

"Michael Jackson was born in August, 1958. so was I. Michael Jackson grew up in the suburbs of the Midwest. So did I. Michael Jackson had eight brothers and sisters. So do I. When Michael Jackson was 6 he became a superstar and was perhaps the world's most beloved child. When I was 6 my mother died. I think he got the shorter end of the stick.

"I never had a mother, but he never had a childhood. And when you never get to have something, you become obsessed by it. I spent my childhood searching for my mother figures; sometimes I was successful. But how do you recreate your childhood when you are under the magnifying glass of the world for your entire life?

"There is no question that Michael Jackson was one of the greatest talents the world has ever known. ... That when he sang a song at the ripe old age of 8, he could make you feel like an experienced adult was squeezing your heart with his words. ... That the way he moved had the elegance of Fred Astaire and packed the punch of Muhammad Ali. ... That his music had an extra layer of inexplicable magic that didn't just make you want to dance but actually made you believe that you could fly, dare to dream, be anything that you wanted to be. Because that is what heroes do. And Michael Jackson was a hero.

"He performed in soccer stadiums around the world, he sold hundreds of millions of records, he dined with prime ministers and presidents. Girls fell in love with him, boys fell in love with him, everyone wanted to dance like him, he seemed otherworldly, but he was also a human being. Like most performers, he was shy and plagued with insecurities.

"I can't say we were great friends, but in 1991 I decided I wanted to get to know him better. I asked him out to dinner: I said, 'My treat, I'll drive, just you and me.' He agreed and showed up to my house without any bodyguards. We drove to the restaurant in my car. It was dark out, but he was still wearing sunglasses. I said, 'Michael, I feel like I'm talking to a limousine, do you think you could take off those glasses so I could see your eyes?' He paused for a moment, then he tossed the glasses out the window, looked at me with a wink and a smile and said, 'Can you see me now, is that better?'

"In that moment, I could see both his vulnerability and his charm. The rest of the dinner, I was hell-bent on getting him to eat French fries, drink wine, have dessert and say bad words, things he never seemed to allow himself to do. Later, we went back to my house to watch a movie and we sat on the couch like two kids, and somewhere in the middle of the film, his hand snuck over and held mine. It felt like he was looking for a friend more than a romance and I was happy to oblige him. And in that moment he didn't feel like a superstar, he felt like a human being. We went out a few more times together and then for one reason or another we fell out of touch. Then, the witch hunt began and it seemed like one negative story after the other was coming out about Michael. I felt his pain. I know what it's like to walk down the street and feel like the whole world has turned against you. I know what it's like to feel helpless and unable to defend yourself because the roar of the lynch mob is so loud that you are convinced your voice can never be heard.

"But I had a childhood, and I was allowed to make mistakes and find my own way in the world without the glare of the spotlight. When I first heard that Michael had died I was in London, days away from the opening of my tour. Michael was going to perform in the same venue as me a week later. All I could think about in that moment was that I had abandoned him. That we had abandoned him. That we had allowed this magnificent creature that once set the world on fire to somehow slip through the cracks. While he was trying to build a family and rebuild his career, we were all busy passing judgment. Most of us had turned our backs on him.

"In a desperate attempt to hold onto his memory, I went on the Internet to watch old clips of him dancing and singing on TV and onstage and I thought, 'My God, he was so unique, so original, so rare. And there will never be anyone like him again.' He was a king. But he was also a human being and alas, we are all human beings and sometimes we have to lose things before we can truly appreciate them. I want to end this on a positive note and say that my sons, age 9 and 4, are obsessed with Michael Jackson. There's a whole lot of crotch-grabbing and moonwalking going on in my house, and it seems like a whole new generation of kids has discovered his genius and are bringing him to life again. I hope that wherever Michael is now, he is smiling about this.

"Yes, yes Michael Jackson was a human being, but dammit, he was a king. Long live the king."

Edited by bitter.icarus

I just saw the This is it trailer.. He really looked great.

I would have so loved to see the show :emot-sad:

and does anyone know where I can watch janet jacksons tribute at the vma's ? :blush-anim-cl:

elise,i have the video if you want.pm me your email and i'll send it to you :wink2:

Yep, I agree with you. He died happy, and thats what I have always though. He was "free" in some way. I mean, media almost forgot about everything on his life and just talked about him wearing as a lady or other not so important things. He had his kids and family by his side, he was gonna start a new tour, he was doing what he always loved :wub2: And was doing that for the people he loved the most, his kids and fans. Thats the only thing that makes me happy about all this, that he found a bit of happiness on his life and didnt matter what the rest said. :wub2:

true,i think the media is starting to see the bright side of him rather than the so-called,darkside,the non-existent side of him.even martin bashir realised what he did,and somewhat apologized for screwing up LWMJ documentary.it's only that diane dimond or shall i say,diane DEMON,who can't accept the REAL michael.:sneaky2:

hey guys,

I can't stay long....trying not to focus on MJ too much because I'm hurting a lot right now. But I found this: a little different, and so wonderful. He's so graceful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP1-hWSGfkk

I hope you're all doing ok

xxx

:huglove: that was beautiful niamh.and dun you worry,i'm hurting a lot too.michael shudve been on stage with janet for the VMAs,but too bad he couldn't. :tears:

right now,i'm avoiding all the sad stuff about mike.watching The Jacksons: American Dream the movie now.jermaine jr's pretty hot in this one :teehee: