ohh may I say to all you Mj fans If you're interested in learning a little about the real MJ check out the book by David Gest (his old friend) lots of funny stuff in there about MJ:wink2: and David is a really funny guy too:biggrin2:

Whats the name of his book?? Cause I have two books in mind......... Just to be sure its one of them :wink2:

OK cool, I'll keep an eye out for you there!

So does that mean you have moved and everything? You're not in Ciudad Real anymore? Best of lcuk with school!

I will try to post there someday, maybe this weekend?

Nope, Im on Ciudad Real, I wasnt accepted on Cádiz again. But, at least, I can go to somewhere instead of being at home :wink2:

goodluck with school! college right?or high school like me? nevermind,take your time,no rush.

awww..it does feel pretty bad right?but well,come to think of it,at least we came to notice and appreciate them for the artistic works they had done.i guess there's a brightside to it,it's easier to commemorate them since we remember when they passed.we can always do a tribute on that day :wink2:

oh and just for fun,i know you guys love this so i'mma give u more :

roflbot-BkJd.jpg

2psrcp5.jpg

2ihqtxy.gif

2d8oz6v.jpg

15yz13d.jpg

LOL!!

Well, is High School, but its more like College. Im gonna do something called........................ Social Integration? Its a special class, not uni, not high school.

Yep, a bit. But, at least, we get the chance to know their work and all that, so that makes me feel a bit better :blush-anim-cl:

Ahahahahahaha :roftl: Thanks for those! I will start school with a smile on my face!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we're talkin bout MJJC.com.

roflbot-BkJd.jpg

2psrcp5.jpg

2ihqtxy.gif

2d8oz6v.jpg

15yz13d.jpg

LOL!!

:roftl:

ahhahahahhaha

love them! i don`t know where you get them, but i love them :aah:

i`m also in MJJComunity.. but i don`t post there :bleh:

i`m more in a spanish speaking forum: http://mjhideout.com/forum/ quite interesting too :)

Whats the name of his book?? Cause I have two books in mind......... Just to be sure its one of them :wink2:

Well, is High School, but its more like College. Im gonna do something called........................ Social Integration? Its a special class, not uni, not high school.

Yep, a bit. But, at least, we get the chance to know their work and all that, so that makes me feel a bit better :blush-anim-cl:

Ahahahahahaha :roftl: Thanks for those! I will start school with a smile on my face!

so which book do you recommend?i'm short of budget so i'm gonna make sure the one and only book i get is a very satisfying one,the one that shows the real MJ :wink2:

errr..ok :shocked: trying to understand,haha.kidding.of course i get what u mean.

and you're welcome isa dear,i'll be coming up with more since most people here love em.glad i made you smile :wub2:

:roftl:

ahhahahahhaha

love them! i don`t know where you get them, but i love them :aah:

i`m also in MJJComunity.. but i don`t post there :bleh:

i`m more in a spanish speaking forum: http://mjhideout.com/forum/ quite interesting too :)

well,some of them are from this thread called 'Macro Jacksons' and i made the rest all by myself.it's really easy to make,all you need are funny pictures,a roflgraphic website and sense of humor(which i think everyone has). :aah: i'll whip up somemore.wanna catch the Jacksons Variety Show on youtube now.

goodluck with school! college right?or high school like me? nevermind,take your time,no rush.

awww..it does feel pretty bad right?but well,come to think of it,at least we came to notice and appreciate them for the artistic works they had done.i guess there's a brightside to it,it's easier to commemorate them since we remember when they passed.we can always do a tribute on that day :wink2:

you HAVE to watch it,i can assure you it's one of the best variety shows in history :teehee: i guess the other shows like 'All That' or 'Kenan & Kel' were originated based on it.

yeap,i certainly have.back then i was too young,probably 7 or 8 when the second allegation was brought forward.i didn't have a wise judgement back then but i'm glad i've found the truth now.

i'm 16 so i guess i'm not considered 'that' young.i'm eligible to read it then :blush-anim-cl: what's the title of the book?i've been lurking around for MJ's biography books but can't seem to find a better one compared to Moonwalk.

we're talkin bout MJJC.com.

roflbot-BkJd.jpg

2psrcp5.jpg

2ihqtxy.gif

2d8oz6v.jpg

15yz13d.jpg

LOL!!

the book by david Gest is called simply the gest if I remember right lo9l I was just reading it the other day as well lol i'm almost 100% certain that's what it's called it's good he is a great guy & very funny esp with all the stories he makes up lol

those pics are funny btw I like the one i'm busy lighting up other planets lol bless so amusing & the prince better one too lol

i'll have to join Mjjc then sounds a cool place :)

Keep them coming, I love this one!! :roftl:

So do I. He looks fantastic there. Yay. :blush-anim-cl:

So how are you guys? I don't get to come on here as much as I'd like, so I miss a lot. Is everyone doing well?

glad you love em,there's more coming up.see if i can steal/whip up a fresh new batch for you.

and ick,i'm doing great,a bit busy with my finals but i still make up some time to come here.i hope the rest are doing well too.how about you?

Some of the pictures on here are so wrong, but funny.

Seriously though, RIP MJ x

i guess 'being wrong' is what makes them funny :roftl: glad u love em.it's one of the ways MJ fans cope up with our loss.

the book by david Gest is called simply the gest if I remember right lo9l I was just reading it the other day as well lol i'm almost 100% certain that's what it's called it's good he is a great guy & very funny esp with all the stories he makes up lol

those pics are funny btw I like the one i'm busy lighting up other planets lol bless so amusing & the prince better one too lol

i'm gonna look for it later.is it fully fictitious or only partly?it sounds interesting to me.i'll go and hunt for it later.can't go on ebay,too pricy for me on the count of i don't have a paypal acc.

go ahead,MJJC-ers are as fun as us here on mfc.

and here's what i've promised all of you with.these are 100% mine:

Gallery20Victory20Tour202.jpg

Gallery20Bad20Tour209.jpg

Gallery20Bad20Tour2054.jpg

ok i admit i'm not that funny :boxed: i just love making them.

lol they're good esp the 1st one :D

I've signed up i just have to wait now for the email confirmation I'll be known as darklight there too :D

ohh the book is mostly real life just the odd made up funny story here & there you can tell which are real & which aren't 'cause of the different text type he uses & the fact that they're short & crazy stories that couldn't be true in a million years

he's a great story teller :D

One thing that made me giggle (which is a true story) was about the 1st time Mj got sozzled (drunk) on wine lmfao bless him hehehe

he (mj) said to david I'm gonna tell joe his (mj's) dad on you you corrupted me

I had to laugh at it:roftl: was such a funny thing to read & picture

i felt so poorly today I felt i'd gone back in a time machine & had actually been there with Mj & David getting drunk lol

Edited by DarkLight
typos

so which book do you recommend?i'm short of budget so i'm gonna make sure the one and only book i get is a very satisfying one,the one that shows the real MJ :wink2:

errr..ok :shocked: trying to understand,haha.kidding.of course i get what u mean.

and you're welcome isa dear,i'll be coming up with more since most people here love em.glad i made you smile :wub2:

Well, I havent got any book yet, but Im gonna buy one. And I have to choose between Legend, Hero and Icon and another one I cant remember the name now.

:wink2:

Oh, yes, please, post more!!!

Btw, I posted yesterday on MJJC :blush-anim-cl:

So how are you guys? I don't get to come on here as much as I'd like, so I miss a lot. Is everyone doing well?

Well, Im kinda busy and stress. The bright side is that I dont have so much time to think about MJ, so Im not so sad about him. But........... I cant stop watching the Human Nature rehersals video :blush-anim-cl:

Gallery20Victory20Tour202.jpg

Gallery20Bad20Tour209.jpg

Gallery20Bad20Tour2054.jpg

Ahahahaha!! Love the last one!! :roftl:

hey ladies :bye:

do!! :biggrin2:

glad you love em,there's more coming up.see if i can steal/whip up a fresh new batch for you.

and ick,i'm doing great,a bit busy with my finals but i still make up some time to come here.i hope the rest are doing well too.how about you?

i guess 'being wrong' is what makes them funny :roftl: glad u love em.it's one of the ways MJ fans cope up with our loss.

i'm gonna look for it later.is it fully fictitious or only partly?it sounds interesting to me.i'll go and hunt for it later.can't go on ebay,too pricy for me on the count of i don't have a paypal acc.

go ahead,MJJC-ers are as fun as us here on mfc.

nice work! You're right....it's the fact that Mike was never ever conceited or obnoxious that makes them so hilarious :roftl:

My favourites are the ones about "your argument is invalid" and of course the "hatas to the left".....I now have two folders full of them hahaha

I have no idea where that came from, do you? Not to mention the fact that in nearly all the "hatas to the left" pictures, Michael is pointing to his right :lmao: :lmao: See:

norm_2126afr-1.jpg

roflbotp1jk.jpg

(I hope the MJJCers who made them don't mind that I'm posting them here...)

Oh yes they do cheer me up.

xxx

lol they're good esp the 1st one D

I've signed up i just have to wait now for the email confirmation I'll be known as darklight there too D

ohh the book is mostly real life just the odd made up funny story here & there you can tell which are real & which aren't 'cause of the different text type he uses & the fact that they're short & crazy stories that couldn't be true in a million years

he's a great story teller D

One thing that made me giggle (which is a true story) was about the 1st time Mj got sozzled (drunk) on wine lmfao bless him hehehe

he (mj) said to david I'm gonna tell joe his (mj's) dad on you you corrupted me

I had to laugh at it:roftl: was such a funny thing to read & picture

i felt so poorly today I felt i'd gone back in a time machine & had actually been there with Mj & David getting drunk lol

glad u love it :wink2:

lurk more on the macro jackson thread,niamh and i will be there,hee hee.

i'm sooo gonna buy that one then.how i wish i knew mike in his younger days too.we wouldve made hell of a pair :aah: that david is one lucky lad.

wonder why john landis/ mac didnt write a book about mike.it would be interesting.

Well, I havent got any book yet, but Im gonna buy one. And I have to choose between Legend, Hero and Icon and another one I cant remember the name now.

wink2:

Oh, yes, please, post more!!!

Btw, I posted yesterday on MJJC blush-anim-cl:

Well, Im kinda busy and stress. The bright side is that I dont have so much time to think about MJ, so Im not so sad about him. But........... I cant stop watching the Human Nature rehersals video blush-anim-cl:

Ahahahaha!! Love the last one!! roftl:

i guess you should google for reviews first to make sure you have the right choice.that;s what i'm doing now.

i'll post more,but i'll try to make more of the macros for all of you :wink2:

hey ladies bye:

do!! biggrin2:

nice work! You're right....it's the fact that Mike was never ever conceited or obnoxious that makes them so hilarious roftl:

My favourites are the ones about "your argument is invalid" and of course the "hatas to the left".....I now have two folders full of them hahaha

I have no idea where that came from, do you? Not to mention the fact that in nearly all the "hatas to the left" pictures, Michael is pointing to his right lmao: lmao: See:

norm_2126afr-1.jpg

roflbotp1jk.jpg

(I hope the MJJCers who made them don't mind that I'm posting them here...)

Oh yes they do cheer me up.

xxx

me too! i'm going macro crazy! i knew i saw you lurking there niamh :teehee: i contributed quite a number there i guess,they're so addictive to make!

i think 'hatas to the left',it's coz mike meant to point 'our' left,not his.it's really funny.have u seen the one where mike says 'hey look girls,the hatas to the left made it!'? that one made me LOL-ed :roftl:

try making some,it's fun.

they amused me :naughty:

214zjpf.gif

roflbot-WjFN.jpg

2w4cjkp.gif

i guess you should google for reviews first to make sure you have the right choice.that;s what i'm doing now.

i'll post more,but i'll try to make more of the macros for all of you :wink2:

214zjpf.gif

roflbot-WjFN.jpg

2w4cjkp.gif

Yeah, i guess that, when I have more time............ And a credit card :aah:

Ahahahah :lmao: The ballerina dance is great! And, how the hell can he do that?? He kicks asses while dances :wub2:

Ahahahah :lmao: The ballerina dance is great! And, how the hell can he do that?? He kicks asses while dances :wub2:

it makes you wonder doesnt it? :roftl: man,mike cracks me up all the time.

glad u love it :wink2:

lurk more on the macro jackson thread,niamh and i will be there,hee hee.

me too! i'm going macro crazy! i knew i saw you lurking there niamh :teehee: i contributed quite a number there i guess,they're so addictive to make!

i think 'hatas to the left',it's coz mike meant to point 'our' left,not his.it's really funny.have u seen the one where mike says 'hey look girls,the hatas to the left made it!'? that one made me LOL-ed :roftl:

try making some,it's fun.

they amused me :naughty:

2w4cjkp.gif

hehehe of course....you've made me addicted! lol

That is a good explanation to the right/left thing.

I don't have the time or the inspiration to make them, lol..but I'll think about it! :wink2:

I love that gif hahahaha

that is a great one..... A HEE HEE :roftl:

2w4cjkp.gif

What's this from? He looks great! Oh, how I wish I had been alive in the 70's.

Well I'm glad you're and others like you are making them. It's good to laugh. :wink2:

Busy busy. :( Argh, I hate it. I'm waiting for things to calm down at home and at school so that I can get on here more and get other things I've been putting aside done. Whew.

it makes you wonder doesnt it? :roftl: man,mike cracks me up all the time.

Same here :roftl:

that is a great one..... A HEE HEE :roftl:

:lmao:

Same here, tho I bet I wont had the chance to met them so much..............

hehehe of course....you've made me addicted! lol

That is a good explanation to the right/left thing.

I don't have the time or the inspiration to make them, lol..but I'll think about it! :wink2

I love that gif hahahaha

that is a great one..... A HEE HEE :roftl

like i said,you can't never get enough macros :naughty: i like the gif ones,i;ve been trying to make them for ages.they're pretty complex and sophisticated (in terms of macros that is,hee hee).i love that one too!

Well I'm glad you're and others like you are making them. It's good to laugh. :wink2:

Busy busy. :( Argh, I hate it. I'm waiting for things to calm down at home and at school so that I can get on here more and get other things I've been putting aside done. Whew.

i seriously have no idea of its origins,i stole it :roftl: i wish i had been alive back then too,al though i admit i don';t put much hope in meeting him.it's just the matter of witnessing him during his early years.

of course,i lvoe making them.i'm experimenting right now.looking for more inspiration.for now,i'll lurk every now and then and smuggle some of the macros for all of you here.

aww it's ok.have fun in school.you can always come over here to de-stress. :wink2:

Same here :roftl:

:lmao:

Same here, tho I bet I wont had the chance to met them so much..............

exactly..but it's alright,it's the matter of seeing the jackson 5 in their glorious years.how old are you anyway? i was born in the dangerous era,i'm 16 now.

as promised,here are some stolen ones,LOL..:

1zefrqv.jpg

24meqe8.gif

sometimes i find it hard to keep em clean :roftl:

2cp4adl.jpg

and this is mine:

roflbot-GJDj-1.jpg

(sorry for the adult language,haha..can't help it)

exactly..but it's alright,it's the matter of seeing the jackson 5 in their glorious years.how old are you anyway? i was born in the dangerous era,i'm 16 now.

as promised,here are some stolen ones,LOL..:

1zefrqv.jpg

24meqe8.gif

sometimes i find it hard to keep em clean :roftl:

2cp4adl.jpg

and this is mine:

roflbot-GJDj-1.jpg

I was born during the dangerous era as well.. and I'm reading a book about mj now with all these dates in it and I keep thinking; oh, that was 6 years before I was born... Damnit why couldn't I have been born earlier!

haha that last one is really funny, I wish there was a game like that :naughty:

hey guys how are you all?? sori i hvn't been around for a while... juz getting busy with school and also, i hv to admit that i'm a bit caught up in the mika craze recently:blush-anim-cl:

funny pics are now all over this thread! i've had a gd laugh thank you huns:roftl:

This Is It tix is going on sale this Sunday! (though i dun think this includes HK) i seriously can't wait for the movie aft watching the brilliant trailers!!! (Human Nature is way too beautiful!) and hv u uploaded ur pic for the TIS mosaic??? i did it last night:naughty:

Edited by huikings

like i said,you can't never get enough macros :naughty: i like the gif ones,i;ve been trying to make them for ages.they're pretty complex and sophisticated (in terms of macros that is,hee hee).i love that one too!

and this is mine:

roflbot-GJDj-1.jpg

you made that one?!! I LOL'd when I first saw it! Nice work!!! :roftl:

hey guys how are you all?? sori i hvn't been around for a while... juz getting busy with school and also, i hv to admit that i'm a bit caught up in the mika craze recently:blush-anim-cl:

funny pics are now all over this thread! i've had a gd laugh thank you huns:roftl:

This Is It tix is going on sale this Sunday! (though i dun think this includes HK) i seriously can't wait for the movie aft watching the brilliant trailers!!! (Human Nature is way too beautiful!) and hv u uploaded ur pic for the TIS mosaic??? i did it last night:naughty:

Hey :bye: you know, I kinda feel bad that I haven't gotten into the Mika news at all...like I haven't watched any interviews or performances or even gotten the CD yet :blink: (though I have ordered it online)

so I don't know....I spend too much time on MJJC :blush-anim-cl:

I know, I've found MJ fans here through MJJC so we're going to go see it together. I have such mixed feelings about it....there's no doubt that he doesn't look healthy in it...but the concern among the Jacksons is that the footage is so heavily edited that it only shows when Mike was doing well, and they're going to use it as evidence that he was fine, and able to work, rather than bribed or pressured into it........so I don't know.

OK I shouldn't even be here as I'm trying to finish an assignment!

xxx

I was born during the dangerous era as well.. and I'm reading a book about mj now with all these dates in it and I keep thinking; oh, that was 6 years before I was born... Damnit why couldn't I have been born earlier!

haha that last one is really funny, I wish there was a game like that :naughty

coolio! how old are you dear?me too! i wish i was born during thriller or bad era.that was when mike began to shine bright.

me too,if there was one,i would've been the first one to buy :roftl: idk,i just thought of it when i saw that scene is 'Scream'.it's so cute to see mike and janet bickering with eachother like that.no wonder janet looked so screwed up during his funeral.they were so close :tears:

wish i could get back into the mika craze,ah well.let's see what happens once i get my hands on a copy of TBWKTM :roftl: and you're welcome huikings.we're gonna make somemore.

i haven't,where can we do that?is it on MJJC?

you made that one?!! I LOL'd when I first saw it! Nice work!!! :roftl:

Hey :bye: you know, I kinda feel bad that I haven't gotten into the Mika news at all...like I haven't watched any interviews or performances or even gotten the CD yet :blink: (though I have ordered it online)

so I don't know....I spend too much time on MJJC :blush-anim-cl:

I know, I've found MJ fans here through MJJC so we're going to go see it together. I have such mixed feelings about it....there's no doubt that he doesn't look healthy in it...but the concern among the Jacksons is that the footage is so heavily edited that it only shows when Mike was doing well, and they're going to use it as evidence that he was fine, and able to work, rather than bribed or pressured into it........so I don't know.

OK I shouldn't even be here as I'm trying to finish an assignment!

xxx

i did,haha.i didn't expect people would love it though,glad you do :blush-anim-cl: just got through my mind when i first saw the screenshot i did.

and niamh,no worries.you're not alone.i'm too caught up with mike too,i think i';ve been neglecting mika.sigh..it's tough when your childhood hero dies and before you know it,you've got this little craze over him all over again.

i agree.even in the brief clip they've been showing on tv,you can see the look on mike's face,the way he holds his waist.i can tell that he's in pain.god knows what was going through his mind when he rehearsed. :tears: but nevermind,at least we'll get to see his determination that we miss.

coolio! how old are you dear?me too! i wish i was born during thriller or bad era.that was when mike began to shine bright.

me too,if there was one,i would've been the first one to buy :roftl: idk,i just thought of it when i saw that scene is 'Scream'.it's so cute to see mike and janet bickering with eachother like that.no wonder janet looked so screwed up during his funeral.they were so close :tears:

I'm 15 :wink2:

My dad's girlfriend said the other day:

hmm.. I'm trying to remember when I saw him live.. it was a long time ago..

me : WHAT?! you saw him live?! **and you don't even remember the exact date,time,place?! I'd have remember his every movement, his every word.. *

yeah I love that scene from scream too.. and when they're dancing together, they really had a good bond. I think janet looked the most hurt after michaels death ( from the brothers and sisters I mean, not counting his mom&children), she really looked up to him as well. I like janet : )

Oh btw, did I already tell you guys that I've got a life sized bad- poster? :teehee: It's so amazing, I keep finding myself standing in front of it and standing on my toes to look into his eyes :naughty: