why not?? :blink:

it`s a beautiful song...

oh sori i think i've made it confusing... actually i meant "i am speechless" aft reading the list, coz i'm sure it'd be sad and i can't guess how i'd feel aft watching it.... that's why i used the smilie ":no:"

SPEECHLESS the song is of coz beautiful!!!!! i luv that damn much!!!!!!!!:aah:

i think learning history is finally making sense now :naughty: yup,most of my friends are always seeing them HK celebs up there in genting.

nope,i don't,unfortunately.since most of my friends can speak malay,english and mandarind,those are the only 3 languages that i can actually speak in.i heard the mandarin accent there is different from here,is that true?so what';s the official language of china?

here u go hun! <3

michaeljacksonpyjamas2wc6.jpg

can't wait!!

wow that means ur frds are actually HK-Malaysian???

ermerm i dunno much abt the accent in ur country... but i guess Mandarin sounds different in every place!! haha the official language of china is of coz Mandarin,but at the same time there are tons of dialects in different provinces. Cantonese is mainly (or only) spoken in a province called Guangdong (which was called Canton before). for Mandarin itself, the Beijing accent should be the most official.:wink2:

the pic.........:mf_lustslow:

thanks million!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

xxx

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a Louie the Llama fan too??!!!

But of course. Who isn't? He's so cute! I wonder what Lola looks like. Maybe s/he's with Michael now! :aah:

do you have a link to that video?it sounds cute!

i'll wait for you to upload those pictures :thumb_yello:

that last statement of yours is very well said :wink2:

oh and before i go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkvlAoIcisU

agent M :roftl:

It's from this interview (my favourite!).

Here are a few shots. I haven't read it cover to cover yet, but it looks very good, and the pictures are beautiful.

img2766b.jpg

img2776q.jpg

img2786zt.jpg

I couldn't get a good shot of this one, but I really love how it's the last picture IN the book. Leave the reader with a happy feeling.

Thank you! :teehee:

I love that part! I wish it was longer, he seems so desperate! And Z seems like the only person in the world who wants to get rid of Michael! :roftl:

1- Speechless is a short live version, A capella, and also MJ sang a short spanish version of "I just cant stop loving you" to Kenny, which is cute.

2- Nothing about memorial in the movie.

3- Trust me the movie is what you hope for.

4- Mostly rehearsal footage and music/performances.

5- Michael's voice was amazing. mostly live.

6- There is a small piece of instrumental Threatened at the end of the Thriller. You'll see.

7- I also hope to see Dirty Diana but it is just not in the movie. damn

8- After the song, its Heal the World. You'll see.

1、Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (full performance)

2、Speechless (very very short, if it counts)

3、Jam (full performance)

4、They Don't Really Care About Us (almost full performance) / Drill (short) (green screen) / Bad (short) (green screen)

5、Human Nature (full performance)

6、Smooth Criminal (Dome Project / full performance)

7、The Way You Make Me Feel (Dome Project / full performance)

8、Jackson 5 Medley: I Want You Back, The Love You Save, I'll Be There (almost full performance)

9、Dance and Shout (Very short, mostly dancers danced, MJ joined in the last part)

10、I Just Can't Stop Loving You (full performance, the last part will blow you away)

11、Thriller (full performance/Dome Project) / Threatened (very short)

12、Beat It (full performance)

13、Black or White (full performance)

14、Earth Song (Dome Project / full performance)

15、Billie Jean (full performance)

16、Man in the Mirror (full performance)

17、This Is It (with the credit rolling, followed by Heal The World Dome project, very short clip)

Thanks for that! But what's a "Dome Project"? Am I living under a rock here?

I thought this was a funny quote. Typical Michael!

Michael, why can't you make a pact with your higher power so that you could put these ideas on the shelf until after July 13?
No, Then he might give them to Prince.

:lmao:

Edited by bitter.icarus

I just found out that This Is It is showing at my theater!! Yeay!

I've never bought advance tickets because everything in my life changes at the last minute-

My friends bailed on me 20 minutes before we were supposed to go out today (and this is a trip that keep being postponed since last tuesday) and thier excuse was that one of them had to read the Decleration of Independence... I"m a little pissed- I"m sorry I need to vent....

Anywhooo! I don't think I'm going to go see it with those friends... I have a friend who loves Michael but she's away at college!

Hey, I heard This Is It is only running for two weeks- Is that just a rumor??

me too :boing:

i`m so excited! it sounds awesome :mf_lustslow:

Yep, too bad is not gonna be shown on my city..............

I just found out that This Is It is showing at my theater!! Yeay!

I've never bought advance tickets because everything in my life changes at the last minute-

My friends bailed on me 20 minutes before we were supposed to go out today (and this is a trip that keep being postponed since last tuesday) and thier excuse was that one of them had to read the Decleration of Independence... I"m a little pissed- I"m sorry I need to vent....

Anywhooo! I don't think I'm going to go see it with those friends... I have a friend who loves Michael but she's away at college!

Hey, I heard This Is It is only running for two weeks- Is that just a rumor??

Nope, thats true. Thats why they are pre-selling the tickets. :thumb_yello:

Oh my................ I have lost a few things................

I read about the movie and now Im dying to watch it!!

Btw, Yana, have you looked for the poster on ebay or Amazon?? Im sure they have pretty huge ones there.

i haven't,but i've decided to buy that deluxe package ick has mentioned about.

why don't we all get one for ourselves IMO? :thumb_yello:

wow that means ur frds are actually HK-Malaysian???

ermerm i dunno much abt the accent in ur country... but i guess Mandarin sounds different in every place!! haha the official language of china is of coz Mandarin,but at the same time there are tons of dialects in different provinces. Cantonese is mainly (or only) spoken in a province called Guangdong (which was called Canton before). for Mandarin itself, the Beijing accent should be the most official.:wink2

the pic.........:mf_lustslow:

thanks million!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

xxx

speechless makes me speechless too!

not really,they're malaysian chinese,but they can speak both mandarin and cantonese very well.Guangdong? gotta change the facts in my textbook.they wrote GuangZHAO,lol.mandarin is very easy to be learnt,that's why i managed to pick some up from my friends.

ur welcome love!

But of course. Who isn't? He's so cute! I wonder what Lola looks like. Maybe s/he's with Michael now! :aah:

Here are a few shots. I haven't read it cover to cover yet, but it looks very good, and the pictures are beautiful.

img2766b.jpg

img2776q.jpg

img2786zt.jpg

I couldn't get a good shot of this one, but I really love how it's the last picture IN the book. Leave the reader with a happy feeling.

Thank you! :teehee:

I love that part! I wish it was longer, he seems so desperate! And Z seems like the only person in the world who wants to get rid of Michael! :roftl:

:lmao:

thanks for the vid!

thanks! i'm gonna search for that on ebay.what is the book called? i mean,the whole deluxe set thing?it has 2CDs included as well right? educate me,i need to know :aah:

hahaha.me too! i always repeat that part when i'm watching MIB II.the movie's brill.he should've gotten a longer part in that movie.and whutsup with the penguins? haha.Z tries to get rid of him by sending him to antarctica? :roftl:

funny thought: perhaps Mike didn't really die,he joined MIB and got his identity erased for eternity.LOL.agent M,it's brilliant! hahaha.

lovely photo's yeah they did look nice together

didn't know you were on the mjjc what;s you username?

Yeah, I'm on there. My username's pretty obvious - kelzy777.. lol I lack originality some days.

If anyone wants to add me as a friend it would be good!

What's yours?

roflbot5-1.jpg

:roftl: Love this!

oh and before i go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkvlAoIcisU

agent M :roftl:

Hahaha!! I love Agent M :wub2:

Yay men in black!

I bought the movie last week, I laughed so much about the agent M thing haha.

I kept laughing at dinner after I'd seen it, and my mom was like: why are you laughing?! me: Agent M.. hahaha.. agent M! :naughty my mom: uhm.. ok..:boxed

It used to be one of my fave movies when I was little, but I totally forgot that michael was in it!

LOL! That would've been funny.

SPOILER!!!!!!

a fan from MJJC saw the movie! and this is a little bit of information about it :naughty

1- Speechless is a short live version, A capella, and also MJ sang a short spanish version of "I just cant stop loving you" to Kenny, which is cute.

2- Nothing about memorial in the movie.

3- Trust me the movie is what you hope for.

4- Mostly rehearsal footage and music/performances.

5- Michael's voice was amazing. mostly live.

6- There is a small piece of instrumental Threatened at the end of the Thriller. You'll see.

7- I also hope to see Dirty Diana but it is just not in the movie. damn

8- After the song, its Heal the World. You'll see.

1、Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (full performance)

2、Speechless (very very short, if it counts)

3、Jam (full performance)

4、They Don't Really Care About Us (almost full performance) / Drill (short) (green screen) / Bad (short) (green screen)

5、Human Nature (full performance)

6、Smooth Criminal (Dome Project / full performance)

7、The Way You Make Me Feel (Dome Project / full performance)

8、Jackson 5 Medley: I Want You Back, The Love You Save, I'll Be There (almost full performance)

9、Dance and Shout (Very short, mostly dancers danced, MJ joined in the last part)

10、I Just Can't Stop Loving You (full performance, the last part will blow you away)

11、Thriller (full performance/Dome Project) / Threatened (very short)

12、Beat It (full performance)

13、Black or White (full performance)

14、Earth Song (Dome Project / full performance)

15、Billie Jean (full performance)

16、Man in the Mirror (full performance)

17、This Is It (with the credit rolling, followed by Heal The World Dome project, very short clip)

Oh wow. Thank you for posting!!

It's really starting to feel bittersweet now.

But of course. Who isn't? He's so cute! I wonder what Lola looks like. Maybe s/he's with Michael now! :aah

He is cute!! I meant Louie this time - not Michael.. But, Michael is cute too - though Michael is more than cute.. :naughty:

I've never seen pics of Lola. I'll have to go on a mission now.

*edit* Awww, apparently some dogs killed Lola :(

img2786zt.jpg

Thanks for taking photos! And this last one is beautiful. :wub2:

Thanks for that! But what's a "Dome Project"? Am I living under a rock here?

Lol!

Warning: Dome Project spoiler...

"It included recreations of the Thriller music video in which "the audience would have felt like they were visiting the Thriller experience, like they were there," according to Vince Pace, the man behind the 3D cameras used for the shoot. "

:biggrin2:

I thought this was a funny quote. Typical Michael!

Hahahaa!! That was funny!!

Yeah, I'm on there. My username's pretty obvious - kelzy777.. lol I lack originality some days.

If anyone wants to add me as a friend it would be good!

What's yours?

I'm darklight over there too

I did want a different user name 'cause I'm bored of this one but as there's quite a few other mfcers over there I thought if they spot a darklight over there they may realise it's me, so hence sticking with the username

i notice someone else on there has a name with darklight in it then something else after it (can't remember the name now) the custom user title says something about casey (I'm presuming another Darren Hayes fan) as that's where i got the darklight user name from (the name of his tour in 2004) & Casey is one of his songs

those macros are so good! :roftl::roftl:

Yay men in black!

I bought the movie last week, I laughed so much about the agent M thing haha.

I kept laughing at dinner after I'd seen it, and my mom was like: why are you laughing?! me: Agent M.. hahaha.. agent M! :naughty: my mom: uhm.. ok..:boxed:

It used to be one of my fave movies when I was little, but I totally forgot that michael was in it!

This is It SETLIST!!!!!!!!!

http://www.thisisitpoll.com/

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'

Spechless

Bad

Smooth Criminal

Don't Stop Til' You Get Enough

Jam

They Don't Care About Us

History

Human Nature

The Way You Make Me Feel

I'll Be There

I Want You Back

The Love You Save

Shake Your Body

I Just Can't Stop Loving You

Thriller

Threatened

Who Is It

Beat It

Black Or White

Earth Song

Billie Jean

Man In The Mirror

This Is It

SPEECHLESS :mf_lustslow:

i`ll cry all over the movie :tears:

never knew he was in M.I.B till recently (just after he died) just seen the clip & it's wicked lol agent M wicked that could be his new nickname eh lol

I have just booked my tickets for the exhibition on the 28th (i'll be there in the afternoon) I'm kinda looking forward to it kinda not though as i'll certainly be sad & find it hard not to cry (I'm glad it's gonna be 5 days after my birthday) is anyone else from here going that day? I'm hoping someone from here or the Mjjc will be going on the same day as me so i'll have someone who'll understand the sadness of it all

i'll be with my dad but he's not really an MJ fan nor is he the caring understanding sort either

i'm thinking of waiting to see the film when it comes out on dvd (i think it is being released on dvd isn't it?!?) It's gonna be hard enough being at the exhibition as it is, I don't wanna be in the cinema bawling my eyes out (as I'm sure I will do no doubt) I'd prefer to do that at home tbh

am I the only one still taking his death extremelly hard???

it's hurting me like mad more now than ever tbh I guess it's just sinking in more & more, slowly but surely!

hey all :huglove:

I can't stay but just wanted to check in.

Kelzy, thanks for the friend request on MJJC :)

Chantelle, no, you're not alone....I totally fell apart again last night. It seems to happen about every 3 days for me...weird. but it feels therapeutic at the same time.. if I know I need to get the emotions out, I first listen to Beyonce Halo (the piano part at the start breaks my heart....whenever I listen to that song I feel like Michael is with me) and then I listen to something like Speechless or YANA or Will You Be There....and all hell breaks loose. :naughty: But I always feel free and relieved after it.....

I just found a thread on MJJC where they're trying to figure out what he shouts to the band during certain songs, it's really funny... it's like "partaaaay" or "bootaaaay" or something in another language, and no one can figure it out, lmao. here's the thread, and they have links to videos of him saying it, it's fun http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77590

xxx

Anyway, I hope everyone's doing well.

YANA always touches me. I almost cried a few times...

I have no one to see it with! I wish someone here lived in San Antonio so I could go see it with them...

i'm thinking of waiting to see the film when it comes out on dvd (i think it is being released on dvd isn't it?!?)

Yes, it's being released on DVD - or that's what Wiki said at any rate.

I was thiking of waiting too... but I just can't pass up the chance to see it on the big screen- Is it showing in Imax too?

I have no one to see it with! I wish someone here lived in San Antonio so I could go see it with them...

I was thiking of waiting too... but I just can't pass up the chance to see it on the big screen- Is it showing in Imax too?

you're in San Antonio???? I'm in Austin!! :boing:

I'm meeting up with two girls from MJJC and we're seeing on on Tuesday 27th at 11pm at the Barton Creek Sq. If you can get a ticket you're more than welcome to come with us! I know it's like an hour and a half, but think about it :)

you're in San Antonio???? I'm in Austin!! :boing:

I'm meeting up with two girls from MJJC and we're seeing on on Tuesday 27th at 11pm at the Barton Creek Sq. If you can get a ticket you're more than welcome to come with us! I know it's like an hour and a half, but think about it :)

I would love to.. But my mom probably wouldn't go for it. And I'd get home at roughly three- lol. But I do go to Austin often so maybe we could do something eventually. Like an MJ dinner thing or something- lol

thanks for the vid!

thanks! i'm gonna search for that on ebay.what is the book called? i mean,the whole deluxe set thing?it has 2CDs included as well right? educate me,i need to know :aah:

hahaha.me too! i always repeat that part when i'm watching MIB II.the movie's brill.he should've gotten a longer part in that movie.and whutsup with the penguins? haha.Z tries to get rid of him by sending him to antarctica? :roftl:

funny thought: perhaps Mike didn't really die,he joined MIB and got his identity erased for eternity.LOL.agent M,it's brilliant! hahaha.

No problem. The book was bought alone, they sell it at Chapters. I believe it's the poster that comes with the TIS CD set.

Oh my gosh! I never thought of that! :naughty: It could be possible.

He is cute!! I meant Louie this time - not Michael.. But, Michael is cute too - though Michael is more than cute.. :naughty:

I've never seen pics of Lola. I'll have to go on a mission now.

*edit* Awww, apparently some dogs killed Lola :(

Thanks for taking photos! And this last one is beautiful. :wub2:

Lol!

Warning: Dome Project spoiler...

"It included recreations of the Thriller music video in which "the audience would have felt like they were visiting the Thriller experience, like they were there," according to Vince Pace, the man behind the 3D cameras used for the shoot. "

I know! He's so calm and sweet. He makes me want a llama of my own. And yeah, Michael mentioned that in the interview I just linked to. :( Poor Lola.

Thanks for the explaination. Do you think all showing will include 3d glasses then?:huh:

i'll be with my dad but he's not really an MJ fan nor is he the caring understanding sort either

it's hurting me like mad more now than ever tbh I guess it's just sinking in more & more, slowly but surely!

You think your dad is bad? Mine has completely banned everything MJ from the house. :sneaky2:

And no. A couple days ago it washed over me again and I couldn't stop crying. But it really goes in and out, day to day. For the most part I'm happy for him though.

I would love to.. But my mom probably wouldn't go for it. And I'd get home at roughly three- lol. But I do go to Austin often so maybe we could do something eventually. Like an MJ dinner thing or something- lol

Sure, I understand. but if you change your mind, you're welcome to stay in my house that night.

Yeah we can totally meet up another time :) I've only been in Austin for about 2 months, but already I know it's a wonderful place for MJ fans.... a theater called the Alamo Drafthouse has regular MJ singalongs and parties!!!!

Harp, I'm working on your email :)

xxx

Sure, I understand. but if you change your mind, you're welcome to stay in my house that night.

Yeah we can totally meet up another time :) I've only been in Austin for about 2 months, but already I know it's a wonderful place for MJ fans.... a theater called the Alamo Drafthouse has regular MJ singalongs and parties!!!!

xxx

:no: Another reason to move to Texas!

Take you're time. We've got all weekend.

xxx

You're so sweet, but I have classes the next morning as well, and, besides, I have a close friend in Pflugerville who would be very mad if I went to Austin without seeing her. Lol, how about, next time I'm down at her place I'll let you know and we can plan some sort of meet-up. Do you go to the Domain? I usually go to Austin for religious stuff every sunday, with my entire family..

An MJ singalot would be frickn awesome! :aah:

Austin is a really awesome place! I love it. Especially down in the UT area. My parents bought a lot of land in round rock, so we're going to retire there, hopefully....

never knew he was in M.I.B till recently (just after he died) just seen the clip & it's wicked lol agent M wicked that could be his new nickname eh lol

I have just booked my tickets for the exhibition on the 28th (i'll be there in the afternoon) I'm kinda looking forward to it kinda not though as i'll certainly be sad & find it hard not to cry (I'm glad it's gonna be 5 days after my birthday) is anyone else from here going that day? I'm hoping someone from here or the Mjjc will be going on the same day as me so i'll have someone who'll understand the sadness of it all

i'm thinking of waiting to see the film when it comes out on dvd (i think it is being released on dvd isn't it?!?) It's gonna be hard enough being at the exhibition as it is, I don't wanna be in the cinema bawling my eyes out (as I'm sure I will do no doubt) I'd prefer to do that at home tbh

me neither,i've never noticed.i totally thought it was some other guy trying to be him,you know,just like the sick parody of MJ in Scary Movie 4(or 3,whichever).only now i know it's really him.agent M? that's gonna be my new nickname for him now,hahah.*makes new signature*

what exhibition?tell me tell me :aah:

you're not the only one.i was too devastated till i've been blogging about nothing but him.i ahve like almost 10posts in my blog about MJ.and all the songs in my mp3s are mainly his.i can't get enough of him.i totally regret believing wht the tabloids said about him.i shouldn;t have done that.but right now,i'm making it up to him (and/or his children) by supporting agent M whenever people say ****ty stuff about him.that's all there is to it.

ah yes,i was planning to wait for the DVD too.i can't bear the pain.i won't be able to stop my tears :( also knowing that my dad was looking forward to the movie.

LOL.why do i always have a feeling that you're saying my name? :roftl: agent M named the song you are not alone as in the short form YANA,which is also my name,haha.

No problem. The book was bought alone, they sell it at Chapters. I believe it's the poster that comes with the TIS CD set.

Oh my gosh! I never thought of that! :naughty: It could be possible.

too bad the store's only for canadians.i was browsing a malaysian book store and found a list of these books.can you girls (and guys,if any) help me decide which one to buy? i can't decide,they all sound so good.

http://bookweb.kinokuniya.co.jp/guest/cgi-bin/bookseaohb.cgi?KEYWORD=%6D%69%63%68%61%65%6C+%6A%61%63%6B%73%6F%6E&AREA=05

agent M lives among us :naughty: and he'll flash those flashy amnesia things so that we forget that we ever met him.otherwise,how else can you explain that funny feeling within us that we've somehow known him and feel so close to him :roftl:

roflbot-dqY3.jpg

hahha

LOL.why do i always have a feeling that you're saying my name? :roftl: agent M named the song you are not alone as in the short form YANA,which is also my name,haha.

agent M lives among us :naughty: and he'll flash those flashy amnesia things so that we forget that we ever met him.otherwise,how else can you explain that funny feeling within us that we've somehow known him and feel so close to him :roftl:

roflbot-dqY3.jpg

hahha

That's pretty cool- - about your name- I would be so excited if that happend to be me- of course my initials are HQ so they're everywhere! it gets so annoying!!! BUt if it was on something relating to Mike I would freak out.

Lol- this might be weird, but at times I have these feelings that he's in the room with me.

That picture's awesome it totally made me :biggrin2:

Hey, if you're from Malaysia- are you a Muslim?

Edited by Aayame

That's pretty cool- - about your name- I would be so excited if that happend to be me- of course my initials are HQ so they're everywhere! it gets so annoying!!! BUt if it was on something relating to Mike I would freak out.

Lol- this might be weird, but at times I have these feelings that he's in the room with me.

That picture's awesome it totally made me :biggrin2:

Hey, if you're from Malaysia- are you a Muslim?

ikr :naughty: it's one of my things to brag about.i just found out when one of the girls keep saying 'You Are Not Alone' as YANA.lol.HQ,haha.there's plenty of those on youtube.so what's your name actually?

exactly! me too.is it possible that we were witnesses to an extra terrestrial activity,and that Mike was the MIB agent who investigated us? :roftl:

glad it did :teehee: i made it myself.and the scene totally existed for real in MIB 2.

yeap,i'm a Muslim.

Awesome! I'm a Muslim too! That's awesome!

My real name is Hamaila Huh-my-la

lol- that'd be cool if MIke was that agent- I'm totally gonna start calling him Agent M now...

really? cool! how was your Eid? how do you celebrate it there anyway?

i think so too.i just wished he had a a longer part in the movie,ya know,replacing agent K.i've started calling him agent M since MIB 2 :aah:

really? cool! how was your Eid? how do you celebrate it there anyway?

i think so too.i just wished he had a a longer part in the movie,ya know,replacing agent K.i've started calling him agent M since MIB 2 :aah:

Eid was amazing for me- it was the best Eid I've had in a while. Everyone told me I looked like a model- so that made my day- lol- No, my friends were there and we were in a really good mood so that just makes everything better

How was yours? and what's your real name?

I've never seen either of the movies- just that little segment

i haven't,but i've decided to buy that deluxe package ick has mentioned about.

why don't we all get one for ourselves IMO? :thumb_yello:

I wish i have money to buy something, even if it was just a 3€cd, but I spent most of my money on the books for school (my god, 78€!!!) and I still have to give my cousin some money for carrying me to school (she is my partner, but she cames to my home for me, even tho she lives on the other side of the city).

Btw, can you help me with something for school??? Pleeeeeeeeeeeez? I have to wrote about marriage and I found that muslims have some kind of marriage I havent ever heard about........... I dont know the name on english, but it says that its a men that can marry a women and all her sisters or one of her sisters if she dies or cant have babies :boxed: Does that really exist??

You're so sweet, but I have classes the next morning as well, and, besides, I have a close friend in Pflugerville who would be very mad if I went to Austin without seeing her. Lol, how about, next time I'm down at her place I'll let you know and we can plan some sort of meet-up. Do you go to the Domain? I usually go to Austin for religious stuff every sunday, with my entire family..

An MJ singalot would be frickn awesome! :aah:

Austin is a really awesome place! I love it. Especially down in the UT area. My parents bought a lot of land in round rock, so we're going to retire there, hopefully....

I understand. That's cool, we'll definitely meet up next time you're around!!

I spend a LOT of time around UT :naughty:

xxx

PS there are a few more MFCers around here: superstar and 77red, and Calicoskies :)

Eid was amazing for me- it was the best Eid I've had in a while. Everyone told me I looked like a model- so that made my day- lol- No, my friends were there and we were in a really good mood so that just makes everything better

How was yours? and what's your real name?

I've never seen either of the movies- just that little segment

mine was cool too! how do you celebrate Eid in america? in malaysia,we prepare some special kind of dish on Eid's eve and on the next day,first thing in the morning,we'll go for Eid prayers before going off visiting relatives and close ones.it's pretty cool and i always have lots of fun doing it.also,we adapt to the chinese tradition of giving ang paus (money as gifts to those unmarried especially children) after each visit.

my real names azliyana,but people call me yana for short.go ahead and watch the movie.it's hilarious!

I wish i have money to buy something, even if it was just a 3€cd, but I spent most of my money on the books for school (my god, 78€!!!) and I still have to give my cousin some money for carrying me to school (she is my partner, but she cames to my home for me, even tho she lives on the other side of the city).

Btw, can you help me with something for school??? Pleeeeeeeeeeeez? I have to wrote about marriage and I found that muslims have some kind of marriage I havent ever heard about........... I dont know the name on english, but it says that its a men that can marry a women and all her sisters or one of her sisters if she dies or cant have babies :boxed: Does that really exist??

nah,it's coz i kinda get extra allowance this time round,since it's Eid so i kinda get extra from my relatives :naughty: i'll check that one up for you,stay put hunny! :wink2: