That's pretty cool- - about your name- I would be so excited if that happend to be me- of course my initials are HQ so they're everywhere! it gets so annoying!!! BUt if it was on something relating to Mike I would freak out.

So would I. But really, "HG"? I've never seen that anywhere, besides "holy grail" products referring to makeup. But I go by "HKG" and everyone thinks "Hong Kong".

Okay. Sorry. That was boring.

my real names azliyana,but people call me yana for short.go ahead and watch the movie.it's hilarious!

I second that. Watch both! They're awesome! I love Will Smith. :teehee:

Yana, I don't know if I'd buy any of those. Biographers like to make BLEEP up, especially about Michael. So I'd go with something from a big company, just a sort of general biography. But if you want details.. :dunno: Just be wary that there's a whole lot of crap out there. Here's a bit of info on the Taborelli book, if you're interested.

Doesn't Chapters sell internationally? Darn. I could always get it for you and send it over. But I think it might get expensive. Then there's always Amazon, which I like. But they don't ship exactly to Malaysia. Maybe if you have relatives in one of the other countries they could send it over after they receive it?

Oh, and I LOVE Michael's hair in MIB. He looks great with it cropped short! I love his jawline. :teehee:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand. That's cool, we'll definitely meet up next time you're around!!

I spend a LOT of time around UT :naughty:

xxx

PS there are a few more MFCers around here: superstar and 77red, and Calicoskies :)

Yeah, i've heard about superstar and 77red- I didn't know about calicoskies. We should totally all do something together!!!

I found that muslims have some kind of marriage I havent ever heard about........... I dont know the name on english, but it says that its a men that can marry a women and all her sisters or one of her sisters if she dies or cant have babies Does that really exist??

:boxed: I have never heard of that.

I do know that in Islam men are allowed to marry up to four women, if and only if he treats them all the same. Well, that's how it is my sect- you might want to check up on that too- all 70 something sects of Islam have different rules.

mine was cool too! how do you celebrate Eid in america? in malaysia,we prepare some special kind of dish on Eid's eve and on the next day,first thing in the morning,we'll go for Eid prayers before going off visiting relatives and close ones.it's pretty cool and i always have lots of fun doing it.also,we adapt to the chinese tradition of giving ang paus (money as gifts to those unmarried especially children) after each visit.

my real names azliyana,but people call me yana for short.

My parent's are from Pakistan so we just continue those traditions- we have a dish called Savanya...I have no idea how to transliterate it to English- lol. and then we do Henna and get everything ready the night before and in the morning we go to the Mosque for prayers and the sermon and when we're in Arizona with our relatives we go visit all of them but in Austin we just go to friends houses or have people over at our place. Yeah, we do the money tradition as well, but we just call it Eidee

go ahead and watch the movie.it's hilarious!

I second that. Watch both! They're awesome! I love Will Smith

Lol ok, I'll try to hunt down both at the library or something

Biographers like to make BLEEP up, especially about Michael.

I KNOW!!! I read Ian Halperins- or whatever his last name was- there was a lot of stuff in there that I was opposed to. But it really cleared up the cases for me.

Hey,

I found this site where they're auctionig a whole bunch of Mike stuff off

http://www.juliensauctions.com/auctions/2009/music-icons/michael-jackson-61.html

It was fun to look at even though there's no way I could get any of them-

I want the white shirt and the forearm brace - I love Black or White!

And I freaked over the handwritten Beat It lyrics!

Hey,

http://www.juliensauctions.com/auctions/2009/music-icons/michael-jackson-61.html

Forget the lyrics, look at that art! I never knew Michael was so good at drawing!

I mean, holy crap:

michael-jackson-hand-drawn-sketch.jpgmichael-jackson-chaplin-painting.jpg

michael-jackson-frankenstein-sketch.jpgmichael-jackson-pencil-drawing.jpg

michael-jackson-chaplin-drawing.jpgmichael-jackson-vagabond-drawing.jpg

Okay, I don't know if he drew the last two. But it looks like it!

Forget the lyrics, look at that art! I never knew Michael was so good at drawing!

I mean, holy crap:

I know! aren't they amazing!!! I love that first one and the one of the little boy and the one under the little boy.

Hey,

Thank you so much for that :mf_lustslow:

i love all the stuff!! :fangurl:

I mean, holy crap:

brilliant!! i really like his drawing.. he was so talented in everything :wub2:

I wish we could pool money and buy one of the things- and pass it around or something-

Wouldn't that be amazing?? but it's just not feasible

I went and got a record today- but that place also had a Thriller Record- only it was 125 dollars!!!

Btw, can you help me with something for school??? Pleeeeeeeeeeeez? I have to wrote about marriage and I found that muslims have some kind of marriage I havent ever heard about........... I dont know the name on english, but it says that its a men that can marry a women and all her sisters or one of her sisters if she dies or cant have babies :boxed: Does that really exist??

i thought this site might be useful for you:

http://www.ezsoftech.com/omm/polygamy1.asp

I second that. Watch both! They're awesome! I love Will Smith. :teehee:

Yana, I don't know if I'd buy any of those. Biographers like to make BLEEP up, especially about Michael. So I'd go with something from a big company, just a sort of general biography. But if you want details.. :dunno: Just be wary that there's a whole lot of crap out there. Here's a bit of info on the Taborelli book, if you're interested.

Doesn't Chapters sell internationally? Darn. I could always get it for you and send it over. But I think it might get expensive. Then there's always Amazon, which I like. But they don't ship exactly to Malaysia. Maybe if you have relatives in one of the other countries they could send it over after they receive it?

Oh, and I LOVE Michael's hair in MIB. He looks great with it cropped short! I love his jawline. :teehee:

will smith rocks! he's so versatile in acting.i thought he might've made the character in I Am Legend a funny one,but it turned out he was so much better than that.

i was gonna look for the taborelli book,but i can't find any here.there was a tribute magazine about his general biography that i have in my collection,but it's a little too thin.i figure i might wanna buy a book instead.

it would be lovely if you're able to send it over but the thing is,it's a pretty long way to go,ya know,canada and malaysia.yet,i think i do have a malaysian friend there in canada.i hope he can get it for me and bring it back here.idk when he'll be back though.

oh and ick,can yoiu help me find the same book you got on other sites?i mean the ones that can ship to malaysia directly? i'm pretty sure you know the details regarding that book.

i loveeee mike's hair in YANA (and not just because the song initials are similar to my nickname :naughty: )

My parent's are from Pakistan so we just continue those traditions- we have a dish called Savanya...I have no idea how to transliterate it to English- lol. and then we do Henna and get everything ready the night before and in the morning we go to the Mosque for prayers and the sermon and when we're in Arizona with our relatives we go visit all of them but in Austin we just go to friends houses or have people over at our place. Yeah, we do the money tradition as well, but we just call it Eidee

I KNOW!!! I read Ian Halperins- or whatever his last name was- there was a lot of stuff in there that I was opposed to. But it really cleared up the cases for me.

oh cool,we have henna here too.but we only do it during weddings.not much difference if you ask me.

do you have any recommendations for me?

Hey,

good job hamalia.those are terrific stuff!

I mean, holy crap:

omg! i just knew it too! gosh that guy's a barrel of talents!

I wish we could pool money and buy one of the things- and pass it around or something-

Wouldn't that be amazing?? but it's just not feasible

I went and got a record today- but that place also had a Thriller Record- only it was 125 dollars!!!

i think it's brill.maybe we should do it?but about the pass around stuff,that's pretty hard.it's better if we pool money of the same amount every month,and take turns for example,this month it's ick's turn.so all of us collect the money for the month and give it to ick.so next month,we'll do the same,but it'll be the next person's turn.it doesnt matter if the price of the item differs from one another,we can just let whoever gets it to keep it.it's fair enough right?

whatrecord did you get then?

nah,it's coz i kinda get extra allowance this time round,since it's Eid so i kinda get extra from my relatives :naughty i'll check that one up for you,stay put hunny! :wink2

Oh, right! Forgot about that! :aah: Im sooooooooo lost lately, my family says that I dont look like me :blink: What the heck do they mean??

And thanks for the link! I will take a look, hope I can find something.

:boxed: I have never heard of that.

I do know that in Islam men are allowed to marry up to four women, if and only if he treats them all the same. Well, that's how it is my sect- you might want to check up on that too- all 70 something sects of Islam have different rules.

Thanks for answering! I was asking just because I read it on Wikipedia and wanted to be sure that, at least, someone has ever heard of that. But I know its kinda hard since there are different sects of Islam, like you said :wink2:

I mean, holy crap:

Wow! He really had (I should be saying has :tears:) a gift. :wub2:

I know! aren't they amazing!!! I love that first one and the one of the little boy and the one under the little boy.

brilliant!! i really like his drawing.. he was so talented in everything :wub2:

omg! i just knew it too! gosh that guy's a barrel of talents!

That made me laugh. And you guys are so right. Man, I love him. :wub2: At least now I know I have something in common with Michael. LOL. (Sadly, I can't dance or sing.. )

will smith rocks! he's so versatile in acting.i thought he might've made the character in I Am Legend a funny one,but it turned out he was so much better than that.

i was gonna look for the taborelli book,but i can't find any here.there was a tribute magazine about his general biography that i have in my collection,but it's a little too thin.i figure i might wanna buy a book instead.

it would be lovely if you're able to send it over but the thing is,it's a pretty long way to go,ya know,canada and malaysia.yet,i think i do have a malaysian friend there in canada.i hope he can get it for me and bring it back here.idk when he'll be back though.

oh and ick,can yoiu help me find the same book you got on other sites?i mean the ones that can ship to malaysia directly? i'm pretty sure you know the details regarding that book.

i loveeee mike's hair in YANA (and not just because the song initials are similar to my nickname :naughty: )

i think it's brill.maybe we should do it?but about the pass around stuff,that's pretty hard.it's better if we pool money of the same amount every month,and take turns for example,this month it's ick's turn.so all of us collect the money for the month and give it to ick.so next month,we'll do the same,but it'll be the next person's turn.it doesnt matter if the price of the item differs from one another,we can just let whoever gets it to keep it.it's fair enough right?

whatrecord did you get then?

He does rock. Yay Will Smith! :fangurl:

Mmhm. I see where you're coming from. If you're interested in the trials, there's this book by Aphrodite Jones which follows them exclusively.

That's a good idea, having your friend bring you some stuff. I'm sure he could find lots of the books you're interested in quite easily here.

I'll keep a sharp eye out for you, Yana. I'll edit this post if I find anything.

Edit:Look! Here is it! And here's a review of the site.

Edit again:LOL. I was a complete idiot and looked at the wrong shipping thing for Amazon. So they do, in fact, ship to Malaysia! P.S. You might want to compare and contrast the prices on Amazon US and Amazon Canada sites. Sometimes one is quite a bit cheaper than the other.

That would be really cool! But unfourtunately, Niamh and I are sort of short of money these days. But maybe one day! I'm sure once the general hullabaloo calms down, lots of prices will drop.

Oh, and did you guys see this yet? GAH. I'm so mad I can't get it anymore!

How come the Thriller record is so expensive? At my local Best Buy it's only $19 or so. Was it an original from the 80's?

Edited by bitter.icarus

That made me laugh. And you guys are so right. Man, I love him. :wub2: At least now I know I have something in common with Michael. LOL. (Sadly, I can't dance or sing.. )

He does rock. Yay Will Smith! :fangurl:

Mmhm. I see where you're coming from. If you're interested in the trials, there's this book by Aphrodite Jones which follows them exclusively.

That's a good idea, having your friend bring you some stuff. I'm sure he could find lots of the books you're interested in quite easily here.

I'll keep a sharp eye out for you, Yana. I'll edit this post if I find anything.

That would be really cool! But unfourtunately, Niamh and I are sort of short of money these days. But maybe one day! I'm sure once the general hullabaloo calms down, lots of prices will drop.

How come the Thriller record is so expensive? At my local Best Buy it's only $19 or so. Was it an original from the 80's?

Well, its really hard to dance like Mike, but everyone of us can dance, even if we dont do it well :aah::wink2:

About the Thriller record. I think that now its so expensive due to the re-edition they made on 2007, for the 25th anniversary, and now, his death made everything a bit more expensive. All I can say is that Im really angry with my city's mall, the cd should cost 7€ but its 17!!! And thats not fair, they said its 7, but I asked and all I got was: "the cover got into there by an error" :sneaky2:

I was thinking we should get the MIB suit and cut it up and we'd all have a piece! Agent M!

I ended up getting West Side Story and an Oldies But Goodies one- which is just a whole bunch of good old rock and roll songs- they have rockin robin on there- the original - which is the main reason I got it - heck it was 1.99

Just call me Anya online- it's easier to remember- lol

I'm pretty positive it was on original - most of the records there are Originals

They jokingly offered me a job there- I should totally take them up on that for the employee discount

All I can say is that Im really angry with my city's mall, the cd should cost 7€ but its 17!!! And thats not fair, they said its 7, but I asked and all I got was: "the cover got into there by an error"

That's ridiclous!!! It would be cheaper if one of us bought it here and mailed it over- I think at costco it's 9.99

Well, its really hard to dance like Mike, but everyone of us can dance, even if we dont do it well :aah::wink2:

True that.

I ended up getting West Side Story and an Oldies But Goodies one- which is just a whole bunch of good old rock and roll songs- they have rockin robin on there- the original - which is the main reason I got it - heck it was 1.99

I'm pretty positive it was on original - most of the records there are Originals

They jokingly offered me a job there- I should totally take them up on that for the employee discount

Good stuff. Are you big into turntables/records? I've always wanted one but never seemed to get around to it. Any recommendations?

You should! Totally!

That's ridiclous!!! It would be cheaper if one of us bought it here and mailed it over- I think at costco it's 9.99

I know. At least, I can say that I have an original cassette from 1982, from my dad :wub2: And a friend is gonna buy th cd for me and send it :wub2:

True that.

Good stuff. Are you big into turntables/records? I've always wanted one but never seemed to get around to it. Any recommendations?

You should! Totally!

:teehee:

Oh, right! Forgot about that! :aah: Im sooooooooo lost lately, my family says that I dont look like me :blink: What the heck do they mean??

And thanks for the link! I will take a look, hope I can find something.

Thanks for answering! I was asking just because I read it on Wikipedia and wanted to be sure that, at least, someone has ever heard of that. But I know its kinda hard since there are different sects of Islam, like you said :wink2:

glad that helped u.

yeah,we shud've been saying has instead of had,but anyways,we do know his legacy lives on,i guess that's good enough for me.

Edit:Look! Here is it! And here's a review of the site.

Edit again:LOL. I was a complete idiot and looked at the wrong shipping thing for Amazon. So they do, in fact, ship to Malaysia! P.S. You might want to compare and contrast the prices on Amazon US and Amazon Canada sites. Sometimes one is quite a bit cheaper than the other.

not the trials actually,i actually want the in-court pictures,LOL.he looks so cute in there.and thanks for all the links ick! it's awesome that you managed to find them.i'm really2 bad at searching.

actually i;m pretty much short of money,i was hoping to do it with all of you once i get a decent job though.and after all the chaos has ended.

i agree,thriller here is sold at an unreasonable price too!

I know. At least, I can say that I have an original cassette from 1982, from my dad :wub2: And a friend is gonna buy th cd for me and send it :wub2:

lucky lucky u.

oh btw:

roflbot-BgSO.jpg

haha..

oh btw:

roflbot-BgSO.jpg

haha..

HA HA HA I love the pic! THat totally made my day- and the fact that my local library got Bad back so I can borrow and burn it! YEAY! I think I'm going to go right before I have to go for my evening class.

actually i;m pretty much short of money,i was hoping to do it with all of you once i get a decent job though.and after all the chaos has ended.

Actually I"m very short of money too.... we can save money and eventually get something....

I'm trying to get a job and I"m going ot go back to that store with the records and offer to work there- because it's one of my favourite places.

lucky lucky u.

Seriously! You are so lucky!

I'm going to see if maybe I could work at that place in exchange of THrillier-

I have to run ttyl

HA HA HA I love the pic! THat totally made my day- and the fact that my local library got Bad back so I can borrow and burn it! YEAY! I think I'm going to go right before I have to go for my evening class.

Actually I"m very short of money too.... we can save money and eventually get something....

I'm trying to get a job and I"m going ot go back to that store with the records and offer to work there- because it's one of my favourite places.

Seriously! You are so lucky!

I'm going to see if maybe I could work at that place in exchange of THrillier-

I have to run ttyl

I mean, holy crap:

yup he was an amazing artist indeed if you look in the book the visual documentary you'll find one of his drawings :) it's so amazing it's one of Charlie Chaplin but is different to the one above

anyone having trouble getting MJ cd's cheaply pm me what one/s you want & I can get them for you & mail you it, I can get most cd albums of MJ's for £5 & history is £14 (which I know in some places is extremelly expensive)

or if anyone is looking for something else MJ wise Pm me & I'll see what I can do o.k

i'm happy to help anytime :biggrin2::wink2:

Edited by DarkLight

not the trials actually,i actually want the in-court pictures,LOL.he looks so cute in there.and thanks for all the links ick! it's awesome that you managed to find them.i'm really2 bad at searching.

roflbot-BgSO.jpg

haha..

No problem, like Chantelle, I'm happy to help! And I agree, those pictures are so funny! He's adorable.

I'm wondering if I'll ever have any extra cash. I'm a shopaholic(:teehee:), not to mention my family's taking a trip to India during prime hiring time. That's not so fun.

He's so cute! Happy 100 you guys! :yay:

yup he was an amazing artist indeed if you look in the book the visual documentary you'll find one of his drawings :) it's so amazing it's one of Charlie Chaplin but is different to the one above

anyone having trouble getting MJ cd's cheaply pm me what one/s you want & I can get them for you & mail you it, I can get most cd albums of MJ's for £5 & history is £14 (which I know in some places is extremelly expensive)

or if anyone is looking for something else MJ wise Pm me & I'll see what I can do o.k

What do you mean, visual documentary?

How come you can get them so cheap? You have hookups, I assume? :aah: Oh, btw do you mean the hardcopy cds? Because I was thinking of getting two of those ultimate collection things, one of the j5/jacksons days and another of just Michael. But then I wouldn't get those cool little picture/lyric booklets.

Those drawings of Michaels are amazing. Is there really anything he wasn't capable of.. :dunno:

mjjc is down at the moment :eek:

There's been a major error and all our usernames got changed to "dangerouz".. :roftl:

If you can't log in then you need to post a thread in the lost members section with your username and try and find a post you'd made at some point. The mods will fix it soon as poss.

Made me think of how MFC has never gone offline this badly before. But, if it did, what Mika song would we all be renamed too? :naughty:

Anyway, I spent up today. $130 worth of MJ stuff. Got a tshirt (which I'm already wearing), MJ collection CD, Moonwalker DVD, and a poster.

The poster is gorgeous. :wub2:

glad that helped u.

yeah,we shud've been saying has instead of had,but anyways,we do know his legacy lives on,i guess that's good enough for me.

lucky lucky u.

oh btw:

roflbot-BgSO.jpg

haha..

Yeah, it is for me too, but I wish I could still talk about him in present and not in past............

No, lucky my dad. He doesnt want to give me the cassette, and he never listens to it.........

I prefer second choice, but dont tell anyone :teehee:

As you offer yourself, I will ask you. Is possible to get The Jackson's Going places and The Jacksons cds??? I mean, just those two. I really want them, and tho I found one on play.com, I find it kinda expensive..........

glad it did hun! :wink2: woah,i'm so gonna search at my local library now in case they have it too!

that's what i'm saying.maybe we should do it sometime.man,i wish i can get a job,sadly i'm underaged,sigh...

visual documentary?which one? my my my,and i thought i was the only freak who doodles about my idols on a piece of paper,LOL.

how do u manage to get them and from where? there are a couple of cheap ones here too,but they are the second hand ones that i found in a local bookstore.not bad,the quality's pretty satisfying.

Those drawings of Michaels are amazing. Is there really anything he wasn't capable of.. :dunno:

mjjc is down at the moment :eek:

There's been a major error and all our usernames got changed to "dangerouz".. :roftl:

Made me think of how MFC has never gone offline this badly before. But, if it did, what Mika song would we all be renamed too? :naughty:

Anyway, I spent up today. $130 worth of MJ stuff. Got a tshirt (which I'm already wearing), MJ collection CD, Moonwalker DVD, and a poster.

The poster is gorgeous. :wub2:

there's one thing his incapable of,and that is being what the press hopes for him to be,a pedophile! :sneaky2:

mjjc is back up again fortunately.seriously,i'm glad.

well if mfc went off9,our usernames would probably be renamed to...

errr..on 2nd thoughts,i think i shouldn't say it at all,hahaha. :roftl:

which poster did u get?

there's one thing his incapable of,and that is being what the press hopes for him to be,a pedophile! :sneaky2:

Good point. :thumb_yello:

OMG, seriously. Haven't the media even seen what a pedophile looks and behaves like.. Michael was just sooooooooo not like those creepy bastards. UGH! :boxed:

mjjc is back up again fortunately.seriously,i'm glad.

well if mfc went off9,our usernames would probably be renamed to...

errr..on 2nd thoughts,i think i shouldn't say it at all,hahaha. :roftl:

which poster did u get?

Haha! Go on say it.

Chicken?? :roftl:

Or, maybe waahlabookaaaalabookamaka :naughty:

I'll show you all!

IMGP4377l.jpg

And, I made this last night...

IGIOK777.gif

hey all! haven't been here in a while...how are ye?

Yeah those drawings are amazing....wow. I read that the one of the little boy (my favourite one...) he drew when he was NINE!!! :shocked: shock shock me!

So yeah MJJC is finally back up...that was stressful hahaha. But I've also lost like 40 posts. I'm not addicted or anything, no. :teehee:

Well, I have a paper to do so I should go...

love to all

xxx

You should! Totally!

Umm.. I only got my turntable about a year ago and I"m usually short on cash so I only have like 7 records. But I absolutely love it. My turntabe is also a cd player and a casette player and a radio! I"m pretty sure you can also hook up a mp3 player but I never tried- anywhoo I picked it up last year when Linen and Things was going out of business and I got it really cheap- but anyways the company is Coswell - i think - so you could check them out.

I wanted to go to the store today and talk to the lady in charge but my mom said it's too far away (15 mins) and a waste of gas- Whatever! Next time I go I'll take a picture of the little MJ tribute the have set up- they have time magazines of the Jackson five and Mike and a copy of Moonwalk also.

Where do you live first of all? like general part of the world- lol- because shipping overseas costs a lot.

I'm wondering if I'll ever have any extra cash. I'm a shopaholic(), not to mention my family's taking a trip to India during prime hiring time. That's not so fun.

I'm a shopaholic too! I never have any money!

Made me think of how MFC has never gone offline this badly before. But, if it did, what Mika song would we all be renamed too?

I can totally see it being Grace - maybe because my mom was singing Grace Kelly today- which was weird but awesome- And I love Grace Kelly

LOL - See I'm going to get this shirt http://www.threadless.com/product/855/Beat_It or http://www.threadless.com/product/1588/Eating_Brains_Throwing_Shapes

Aww darn! the second one is all sold out!! - well, they'll reprint sometime in the future

Yeah, it is for me too, but I wish I could still talk about him in present and not in past............

I still talk about him in the present- it hasn't really set in that he's not here anymore

i thought i was the only freak who doodles about my idols on a piece of paper,LOL.

LOL I was doing that yesterday during bio- I wrote MJ lyrics all over my papers!

I read that the one of the little boy (my favourite one...) he drew when he was NINE!!! shock shock me!

Holy cow!!! I wish he had done more artwork! Who knows how his talent might have matured if he nurtured it.

I Know DOuble Post! BUt it's an emergency!!!!!1

I checked out Bad from the library yesterday and today I put it into my CD player and it wouldn't play!!!! So I pulled it out and It had cracked!!! Right down one side!!! *EEEKKKK* It's the library's and I don't know what to do! I hadn't it long enough to even copy it!