i think i should do the same,to overcome my fear of snakes.my previous house used to have snake problems,cobras,pythons,you name it.all of them almost entered the house if it wasnt for us being careful enough to keep the sliding door shut.i had this phobia ever since.

omg :roftl: it wouldve been hilarious if jackie onassis found the snake before charm and mike did,my oh my.. :roftl::roftl:

small snakes kinda creep me out too.do you have a pet now?i used to have turtles but i decided to release them at some lake :(

No, I can't keep a pet because my family travels so much. That's another reason I want a snake- they can go up to six months without eating- though I freak out if they do- I was the Teachers assistant for the biology teacher last year and she had a snake named Morticia and she was my favourite animal there and there was a time where she wouldn't eat and it scared me so much!

I want pets though-I used to have a cat in California but we had to leave her behind when we moved to Texas - Turtles are so cute! me and my friends caught a turtle at a pond around here and named him Fuzzy because he had algea growth on him. But we couldn't keep him

Ugh- I see where you got your phobia! I would be scared of snakes too!

Hey guess what! MIB I & II is on today! :aah:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah! I know. But it was worth it making you say it.

It was about $12. I expect photos of whatever you get. :naughty

LOL His eyes are insane! :eek

:roftl:

Wow!! Looking forward to the photos!

You're right. It's a beautiful pic. :wub2 He always looks beautiful, but sometimes it's just amazing how good he looks.. I really should get that poster laminated :licks_lips

Thanks! I had fun making it. (was an excuse to stare at MJ)

:tears: Always when I see footage I haven't seen before.. :tears

he does always look beautiful yes indeed :mf_lustslow:

do you really need an excuse ? lmao

i love that,thanks for sharing.very touching indeed :wub2:

i will,no worries.(i'm waiting for mfc to come off9 someday,so that 'blameitonthecluckers' will be a reality,haha)

make some moreee..if it's not much trouble for you,can u turn this vid into a gif image? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkvlAoIcisU

love love you! :blush-anim-cl:

aww,that guy's so sweet.i wish the librarian at my place could be more polite,thing is he isn't.glad i'm transferring to a new city soon.

thanks for sharing those!

aww,that made me cry.it mustve been a pretty old song isnt it?which album isit from?

iiiiiiit'sssssss macro time! LOL.

2z50fpv.jpg

2upa4jr.jpg

oh yes afraid to say I am a tad jealous of the monkey to say the least lol:roftl:

who'd have thought i'd say that eh

I'm jealous of a fricken moneky tsk:teehee::biggrin2:

I swa Speechless again and I almost cried- I rarely ever cry

And it didn't make me cry before...

I think it's also because the one I saw had a really sad looking video of Mike and I just wanted to hug him and tell him everything was going to be alright. :sad:

No, I can't keep a pet because my family travels so much. That's another reason I want a snake- they can go up to six months without eating- though I freak out if they do- I was the Teachers assistant for the biology teacher last year and she had a snake named Morticia and she was my favourite animal there and there was a time where she wouldn't eat and it scared me so much!

I want pets though-I used to have a cat in California but we had to leave her behind when we moved to Texas - Turtles are so cute! me and my friends caught a turtle at a pond around here and named him Fuzzy because he had algea growth on him. But we couldn't keep him

Ugh- I see where you got your phobia! I would be scared of snakes too!

Hey guess what! MIB I & II is on today! :aah:

my family used to travel all the time too,so that's why i have pets only after awhile.snakes are awesome tbh,especially albino snakes,they look soo majestic! oh my,so what happened to the snake now? :shocked: did they use it for anatomy? oh myy....

why couldn't u keep the turtle? that's too bad though.my turtle grew about the size of my abs before we decided to let it go at some lake.i could've sworn to have seen him the other day when we had a picnic near the lake.i'm just glad it's in a better place now,where it can swim freely with the other aquatic friends,lol.

ahh be sure to catch them both especially the 2nd movie! in the mean time,i'm gonna catch rush hour trilogy while studying history :naughty:

he does always look beautiful yes indeed :mf_lustslow:

do you really need an excuse ? lmao

oh yes afraid to say I am a tad jealous of the monkey to say the least lol:roftl:

who'd have thought i'd say that eh

I'm jealous of a fricken moneky tsk:teehee::biggrin2:

i so agree! haha

I think it's also because the one I saw had a really sad looking video of Mike and I just wanted to hug him and tell him everything was going to be alright. :sad:

speechless has a video?? or is it a fanvid? that song makes me cry all the time too,but not as much as 'Will U B There?' IMO.that song's got somekind of force.even the poetry michael read at the end was so powerful.

i love that,thanks for sharing.very touching indeed :wub2:

i will,no worries.(i'm waiting for mfc to come off9 someday,so that 'blameitonthecluckers' will be a reality,haha)

make some moreee..if it's not much trouble for you,can u turn this vid into a gif image? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkvlAoIcisU

love love you! :blush-anim-cl:

aww,that guy's so sweet.i wish the librarian at my place could be more polite,thing is he isn't.glad i'm transferring to a new city soon.

thanks for sharing those!

aww,that made me cry.it mustve been a pretty old song isnt it?which album isit from?

iiiiiiit'sssssss macro time! LOL.

2z50fpv.jpg

2upa4jr.jpg

hahahahhahahaha

:lmfao:

yeahh.. i admit it.... i`m so jealous :mf_rosetinted:

but from the snake :das:

43 seconds of This is It Audio :thumb_yello:

http://www.box.net/shared/n04qejhiuq

today at 12 pm we`ll be able to hear the whole song....

but damn... actually it`s not a never released song... it`s a song from the Dangerous era.. Michael decided not to use it... we wrote it with Paul Anka... then Safire (a singer from the 90`s recorded it and put it in her record) it`s actually called "I Never Heard"... probably $ony decided to released it as a "new song" because in the begginning it`s said.. "this is it"

hahahahhahahaha

but damn... actually it`s not a never released song... it`s a song from the Dangerous era.. Michael decided not to use it... we wrote it with Paul Anka... then Safire (a singer from the 90`s recorded it and put it in her record) it`s actually called "I Never Heard"... probably $ony decided to released it as a "new song" because in the begginning it`s said.. "this is it"

The song sounds great :wub2: Can't wait to hear it all!

hahahahhahahaha

i seriously am jealous of that damn chimpanzee too,haha.although i do admit the snake has better view up there and can always take advantage of it :roftl:

aww damn it's not premiering here till nx week.

it is?? i have a sudden pride of being born during the dangerous era now :aah:

it's a smart move by sony though.i love the song! can't wait for the full audio to come out though.thanks for sharing that sneak peek with us laura :thumb_yello:

aww never seen a vid to go with it ever but that song's so beautiful one of my faves ever!!

and I know what you mean, I just wish I could give him a big hug I understand to a degree how he must've felt in life 'cause I too lost my childhood, had a sucky father & was labelled a freak & weird & also am quite the shy loner, I've always identified with MJ

my family used to travel all the time too,so that's why i have pets only after awhile.snakes are awesome tbh,especially albino snakes,they look soo majestic! oh my,so what happened to the snake now? :shocked: did they use it for anatomy? oh myy....

why couldn't u keep the turtle? that's too bad though.my turtle grew about the size of my abs before we decided to let it go at some lake.i could've sworn to have seen him the other day when we had a picnic near the lake.i'm just glad it's in a better place now,where it can swim freely with the other aquatic friends,lol.

ahh be sure to catch them both especially the 2nd movie! in the mean time,i'm gonna catch rush hour trilogy while studying history :naughty:

i so agree! haha

speechless has a video?? or is it a fanvid? that song makes me cry all the time too,but not as much as 'Will U B There?' IMO.that song's got somekind of force.even the poetry michael read at the end was so powerful.

ohh I know I love will you be there :wub2: such a beautiful song!!!

aww never seen a vid to go with it ever but that song's so beautiful one of my faves ever!!

and I know what you mean, I just wish I could give him a big hug I understand to a degree how he must've felt in life 'cause I too lost my childhood, had a sucky father & was labelled a freak & weird & also am quite the shy loner, I've always identified with MJ

ohh I know I love will you be there :wub2: such a beautiful song!!!

how i wish i can give YOU a big hug,love :huglove: :huglove:

The song sounds great :wub2: Can't wait to hear it all!

yeah :wub2:

but damn!!!!! i hate Sony :hair:

all about money :( probably the new songs that he wrote these years are in power of his mother or Latoya...

anyway.. it`s good to hear an old new song :biggrin2:

i seriously am jealous of that damn chimpanzee too,haha.although i do admit the snake has better view up there and can always take advantage of it :roftl:

aww damn it's not premiering here till nx week.

it is?? i have a sudden pride of being born during the dangerous era now :aah:

it's a smart move by sony though.i love the song! can't wait for the full audio to come out though.thanks for sharing that sneak peek with us laura :thumb_yello:

even though it`s from the Dangerous era.. his voice songs like 2001-2009... don`t you think?

this is a snippet of the new song this is it

it's beautiful http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHtFwXBHApI

:wub2:

well, at least I thought it is a new song? or is it really recorded in the eighties?

I know, it's lovely isn't it? I think it was from the 80s but some people have claimed he re-recorded it, but I don't think so...

I'm pretty pissed off.. ok I'm sure you guys have heard about the This Is Not It campaign? Fans looking for the truth...people who were around Michael at his last rehearsals knowing that things were getting weird.... http://www.this-is-not-it.com/

there's a lot of interesting stuff in it.

Well,since this started, all the major MJ boards have started going down regularly. Like for hours and hours at a time. It's only the forums that have Investigative Units, trying to find out what really happened and how responsible Sony/AEG are. Suspicious much????? I find it quite disturbing.

You know, if I wasn't convinced that they were involved before, I am now.

Love to all

I know, it's lovely isn't it? I think it was from the 80s but some people have claimed he re-recorded it, but I don't think so...

I'm pretty pissed off.. ok I'm sure you guys have heard about the This Is Not It campaign? Fans looking for the truth...people who were around Michael at his last rehearsals knowing that things were getting weird.... http://www.this-is-not-it.com/

Well,since this started, all the major MJ boards have started going down regularly. Like for hours and hours at a time. It's only the forums that have Investigative Units, trying to find out what really happened and how responsible Sony/AEG are. Suspicious much????? I find it quite disturbing.

Love to all

I don't know, Niamh. I feel sort of disturbed after read/watching that. I don't know if I want to believe anything like this, it's like those MJ's alive conspiracies. Though I'm sure the fan's hearts are in the right place, this is going to stir up a lot of controversy and whatnot. It's like even in death, Michael can't rest. :dunno: So I think I'll leave it alone, and focus on the positives instead. The last thing the world needs is more sadness.

I don't know, Niamh. I feel sort of disturbed after read/watching that. I don't know if I want to believe anything like this, it's like those MJ's alive conspiracies. Though I'm sure the fan's hearts are in the right place, this is going to stir up a lot of controversy and whatnot. It's like even in death, Michael can't rest. :dunno: So I think I'll leave it alone, and focus on the positives instead. The last thing the world needs is more sadness.

I totally respect that. But for me there are too many unanswered qs, and I feel like I need to honour his memory by finding out the truth. Even though I'm still v confused.

Love you!

THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.michaeljackson.com/es/node/326415

:yay: :yay: :yay:

it sounds like a demo... but i like it :biggrin2:

always good to hear something new from MJ :wub2:

Yeah it does sound like a demo....

I started reading the first few pages of this thread and almost cried- Yesterday my brother stumbled across the realeased call from Neverland when he went into cardiac arrest- and I went numb. It never really hit home that he's gone... Because I didn't experience that pain then....idk.. It was hard to listen to it.

:emot-sad::emot-sad::emot-sad::emot-sad:

( Is there a sadder emote? 'cause I feel all depressed)

yeah :wub2:

but damn!!!!! i hate Sony :hair:

all about money :( probably the new songs that he wrote these years are in power of his mother or Latoya...

anyway.. it`s good to hear an old new song :biggrin2:

even though it`s from the Dangerous era.. his voice songs like 2001-2009... don`t you think?

i agree! and his speaking voice when he counted 1,2,3,4! it sounded totally different,probably in his younger days.his pitch is extra high somehow,lol.

why do you think they decided to release this old new song?isn't it a bit peculiar?

Love to all

niamh,i knew it was from the 80s! not too sure about the re-recording thing though.his speaking voice in the song sounded like it was recorded during the thriller or bad era.idk,just my instincts.could it be?it has been kept THAT long? :shocked: and the music,it does sound a bit 80ish.

it is rather suspicious.before,i have been thinking a lot about it.i'm not too sure whether you girls have noticed anything strange about our dear mike in his last rehearsal clip.did you notice that he was constantly holding his waist?at first i thought it was another one of those crazy new moves he invented but after watching the footage repeatedly,i sensed that somethign was amiss.i didn't dare to bring it up since it was just a one-minute-and-a-half clip and my judgements may have flaws,but right now since peopel are bringing this up,i think i SHOULD bring it forward.i knew he was in pain and culdn't manage to fully give 'his all' to the rehearsals.

btw,thanks for sharing hun! i'll try to help them out somehow.i smell a rat at the rehearsals.

niamh,i knew it was from the 80s! not too sure about the re-recording thing though.his speaking voice in the song sounded like it was recorded during the thriller or bad era.idk,just my instincts.could it be?it has been kept THAT long? :shocked: and the music,it does sound a bit 80ish.

it is rather suspicious.before,i have been thinking a lot about it.i'm not too sure whether you girls have noticed anything strange about our dear mike in his last rehearsal clip.did you notice that he was constantly holding his waist?at first i thought it was another one of those crazy new moves he invented but after watching the footage repeatedly,i sensed that somethign was amiss.i didn't dare to bring it up since it was just a one-minute-and-a-half clip and my judgements may have flaws,but right now since peopel are bringing this up,i think i SHOULD bring it forward.i knew he was in pain and culdn't manage to fully give 'his all' to the rehearsals.

btw,thanks for sharing hun! i'll try to help them out somehow.i smell a rat at the rehearsals.

hey girl!

Now that I've heard the full song (and love it :wub2:) yeah I agree, it sounds like the Bad era...one part of it keeps reminding me of Another Part of Me. ;)

Yesssss I know what you're talking about. And I think you mentioned that way back, right? He doesn't look healthy. But that doesn't mean he couldn't've succeeded....The way I see it, the movie is a good idea as long as people understand that it has been manipulated, that AEG are showing the parts where Michael was at his best, and not how he was suffering and how they made him do it. That's what the campaign is about; making people aware of that. But I understand if that upsets people.

I totally respect that. But for me there are too many unanswered qs, and I feel like I need to honour his memory by finding out the truth. Even though I'm still v confused.

Love you!

Don´t believe things you´ve read like 100%sure. I know you´re smart enough to draw the line between all the info we´re getting, but i think "this is not it" is as disturbing as other claimings people have said or not in these 3 months.

Nobody is full black or full white, not even those fans "seeking" for the truth.

Lots of people have lost their minds over Mike´s death and they´re relying themselves in people who claim to have the naked truth. I don´t believe it either.

Read, ponder, a draw your own conclusions. Don´t let a single website lead your mind about it.

I like the new song, even it´s from the Dangerous Era :naughty:

Don´t believe things you´ve read like 100%sure. I know you´re smart enough to draw the line between all the info we´re getting, but i think "this is not it" is as disturbing as other claimings people have said or not in these 3 months.

Nobody is full black or full white, not even those fans "seeking" for the truth.

Lots of people have lost their minds over Mike´s death and they´re relying themselves in people who claim to have the naked truth. I don´t believe it either.

Read, ponder, a draw your own conclusions. Don´t let a single website lead your mind about it.

I like the new song, even it´s from the Dangerous Era :naughty:

I appreciate your input...cos I know when so many emotions are involved, it's REALLY hard to see things clearly. I think you're right; nothing is ever black and white. I guess maybe we have to accept that we'll never truly know what happened, we won't ever know what was going on in his life, and even if we could know, it wouldn't bring him back.

So thanks for directing me away from that....I was beginning to reconsider anyway, and I'm glad you've helped. I still think there are things that need to be found out, but it's more important to promote his legacy.

xxx

I appreciate your input...cos I know when so many emotions are involved, it's REALLY hard to see things clearly. I think you're right; nothing is ever black and white. I guess maybe we have to accept that we'll never truly know what happened, we won't ever know what was going on in his life, and even if we could know, it wouldn't bring him back.

So thanks for directing me away from that....I was beginning to reconsider anyway, and I'm glad you've helped. I still think there are things that need to be found out, but it's more important to promote his legacy.

xxx

Yes, promoting MJ's legacy is the most important thing now. TBH I think we'll never know the truth... There will always be mysteries, legends, like in the case of Marylin Monroe or Elvis... However, this doesn't really make me feel less disturbed by Michael's death. Especially when I watch his London press conference from last March. He DOES speak and act different. I can't stop asking myself WHY his loving (?) family and friends didn't notice something wasn't right there? I was just an onlooker and to me watching Michael in that state was just terrifying. I seriously could not believe how he was going to do a 50 show comeback.... 25th June has been the saddest day of my life...:tears:

Love you!

You know, I was thinking about how to answer this, and I was reminded of Star Wars and Leia and Han Solo's whole "I love you", "I know" moment. And I think I was reading about how people consider that a true testament to love or something, that you don't need to tell the other person that you love them back. Hmm...

But anyway, thanks. :blush-anim-cl:(Can I say that? LOL) :huglove:

THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.michaeljackson.com/es/node/326415

it sounds like a demo... but i like it :biggrin2:

always good to hear something new from MJ :wub2:

Word.

So I was watching the preview for TIS while the song was loading, and I just got all giggly for a second. I LOVE MICHAEL AND HIS SEQUINED PANTS! GAH! :fangurl:

Couldn't they have done anything to clean up the sound a little? It really does sound like the final version of a demo. But very pretty. Yay Michael!

Yeah it does sound like a demo....

I started reading the first few pages of this thread and almost cried- Yesterday my brother stumbled across the realeased call from Neverland when he went into cardiac arrest- and I went numb. It never really hit home that he's gone... Because I didn't experience that pain then....idk.. It was hard to listen to it.

:emot-sad::emot-sad::emot-sad:

( Is there a sadder emote? 'cause I feel all depressed)

:huglove:

i agree! and his speaking voice when he counted 1,2,3,4! it sounded totally different,probably in his younger days.his pitch is extra high somehow,lol.

why do you think they decided to release this old new song?isn't it a bit peculiar?

I love his voice during those times. It makes me swoon. :swoon:

I think they chose it to fit the movie. You know, to finalize the whole "This IS it" idea. They were probably flipping through his old demos and found it, and thought it would be great to add on. Either way, I'm just happy they released it.

And oh, how I love the first verse. It's perfection.

This is it, here I stand

I’m the light of the world, I feel grand

Got this love I can feel

And I know yes for sure it is real

It's the sort of thing I want tattoo'd on me. :naughty: It suits Michael's current situations beautifully, I think. That he can fee all the love from everyone and he's in a safe and peaceful place and all that. Sigh. It's great.

Don't you guys sort of think the whole song reflects Michael's relationship with his fans? Hmm.

Edited by bitter.icarus