Hey everyone!

I can't read everythig right now- I've been super busy making a mummy costume for my brother for the school play - But I'll be back in a day or two! !

Anywho- at my brothers school they're having a Decade day tomorrow and he came to mn and said he wanted to dress up like Mike and this is what we came up with with all the stuff we had in the house

4013487868_a6015111ae_o.jpg

What do you guys think?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The new tv spot of Human Nature is awesome! I love it I can't wait till the movie.

Hmm... I read a while ago that Sony did overwork him-But he needed the money- but that was Ian Halperin so I'm definately taking it with a grain of salt- a big grain of salt.

Aww that's so sad about Paris and how she said he was overworked.

Looks amazing!

Thanks! I think it came out kinda cool

ANd my brother says that when he left the lunchroom - a group of kids in the hall started singing Beat It and tried to get him to dance- LOL

Edited by Aayame

I heard of that. Like I've mentioned before, I'm sure Latoya loves her brother very much, but there's always a whole lotta crap that comes out of her mouth. :aah:

That's a great price! Around $14 CAD I believe.. Where'd you get it from?

i got it from a bookshop near me:biggrin2: i love it:thumb_yello::wub2:

Hey everyone!

I can't read everythig right now- I've been super busy making a mummy costume for my brother for the school play - But I'll be back in a day or two! !

Anywho- at my brothers school they're having a Decade day tomorrow and he came to mn and said he wanted to dress up like Mike and this is what we came up with with all the stuff we had in the house

What do you guys think?

wicked stuff :D it looks great :)

everytime I dress MJ style I get funny comments & reactions. these are the reactions I've had so far.

Michael Jackson wannabe (said in a bitchy tone by some nasty girls & guys near me) I thought yeah that's really insulting & I don't think! other comments/reactions I've gotten have been.. "beat it" when I wore a beat it style jacket, ooooowww & hehhheeee, Michael Jackson, Mrs Jackson (made me howl with laughter) and that's about it really!

it makes me giggle when I'm walking down the street dressed like MJ & i get people going heheheee & ooowww

i try not to laugh too hard lmfao:naughty::roftl::teehee:

Edited by DarkLight

other comments/reactions I've gotten have been.. "beat it" when I wore a beat it style jacket, ooooowww & hehhheeee, Michael Jackson, Mrs Jackson (made me howl with laughter) and that's about it really!

this is really funny!!! esp. the bold parts :roftl:

and yeah, the dress-up is cool!!! did u put make-up on his face also??:naughty:

Hey everyone!

What do you guys think?

That's awesome! You had all of that in the house? I'm loving the loafers!

i got it from a bookshop near me:biggrin2: i love it:thumb_yello::wub2:

Michael Jackson wannabe (said in a bitchy tone by some nasty girls & guys near me) I thought yeah that's really insulting & I don't think! other comments/reactions I've gotten have been.. "beat it" when I wore a beat it style jacket, ooooowww & hehhheeee, Michael Jackson, Mrs Jackson (made me howl with laughter) and that's about it really!

it makes me giggle when I'm walking down the street dressed like MJ & i get people going heheheee & ooowww

i try not to laugh too hard lmfao:naughty::roftl::teehee:

That's funny! Post your outfits, I'd love to see them! And was it a small bookshop? Did they have more than one copy? Any chance you could hook me up? :naughty:

My brother just happend to buy loafers recently because we had a religious festival and I said they looked Michael-ish. And the jacket is my dad's from the 80's we just happend to stumble on it (literally)at the last minute and we freaked out! :biggrin2:

and yeah, the dress-up is cool!!! did u put make-up on his face also??

Nope- I decided not to push it :roftl:

But some guys said that he was the only one with enough guts to pull it off

wicked stuff it looks great

everytime I dress MJ style I get funny comments & reactions. these are the reactions I've had so far.

i try not to laugh too hard lmfao

:roftl::roftl: Please put up pics! *gasp* we should have our own little contest!

Mrs. Jackson! That's awesome!

Where did you get the Beat It Jacket?? I want that one :aah:

this is really funny!!! esp. the bold parts :roftl:

and yeah, the dress-up is cool!!! did u put make-up on his face also??:naughty:

yeah the bold parts made me laugh the most i'll tell you hehehe:naughty:

That's funny! Post your outfits, I'd love to see them! And was it a small bookshop? Did they have more than one copy? Any chance you could hook me up? :naughty:

okie dokie will have to post pics when I can (I think my camera's working now after being a bit shall we say temperamental, I shall have to try & see lol)

Hmm yeah they do have more copies of the book I'm sure, they had loads & loads when I got mine, I could get you one but I reckon it'd cost a lot to post it that'd be the problem:boxed:

My brother just happend to buy loafers recently because we had a religious festival and I said they looked Michael-ish. And the jacket is my dad's from the 80's we just happend to stumble on it (literally)at the last minute and we freaked out! :biggrin2:

Nope- I decided not to push it :roftl:

But some guys said that he was the only one with enough guts to pull it off

:roftl::roftl: Please put up pics! *gasp* we should have our own little contest!

Mrs. Jackson! That's awesome!

Where did you get the Beat It Jacket?? I want that one :aah:

yeah Mrs Jackson comment made me giggle I tried not to howl with laughter It was hard not to i'll tell you lol :naughty:

But can you imagine being on your own walking through the high street laughing like a hyena on laughing gass & looking a bit like Michael Jackson???

you'd be carted off to the lunatic asylum lol

I don't wanna go back there it was scary (joke lol)

the beat it esque jacket was from a place called blue banana (which to me sounds quite like the name of a gay bar lol) but it's not it's a shop & it has some wicked clothing & accessories but they do play horrendous music which makes your ears bleed (not literally speaking mind you lol)

Edited by DarkLight
forgot something, it's old age i tell you 24 this friday & already senile lol

yeah the bold parts made me laugh the most i'll tell you hehehe:naughty:

okie dokie will have to post pics when I can (I think my camera's working now after being a bit shall we say temperamental, I shall have to try & see lol)

Hmm yeah they do have more copies of the book I'm sure, they had loads & loads when I got mine, I could get you one but I reckon it'd cost a lot to post it that'd be the problem:boxed:

yeah Mrs Jackson comment made me giggle I tried not to howl with laughter It was hard not to i'll tell you lol :naughty:

But can you imagine being on your own walking through the high street laughing like a hyena on laughing gass & looking a bit like Michael Jackson???

you'd be carted off to the lunatic asylum lol

I don't wanna go back there it was scary (joke lol)

the beat it esque jacket was from a place called blue banana (which to me sounds quite like the name of a gay bar lol) but it's not it's a shop & it has some wicked clothing & accessories but they do play horrendous music which makes your ears bleed (not literally speaking mind you lol)

Lol- Blue Banana does sound like a gay bar- I looked it up and apparently it's equivilant over here is Hot Topic -

But Hot Topic doesn't have that jacket

Here's all thier Mike Stuff http://search.hottopic.com/search?p=Q&ts=custom&lbc=hottopic&w=michael+jackson

I like the King of Pop poster >.<

Lol- Blue Banana does sound like a gay bar- I looked it up and apparently it's equivilant over here is Hot Topic -

But Hot Topic doesn't have that jacket

Here's all thier Mike Stuff http://search.hottopic.com/search?p=Q&ts=custom&lbc=hottopic&w=michael+jackson

I like the King of Pop poster >.<

ohh will have to check that out when I come back online yeah I've heard of hot topic :)

glad I'm not the only one who think it sounds like a gay bar lol

not that I'm saying there's anything wrong with that by the way, I'm just saying it doesn't sound like a shop name lol

hey all! :bye: how is everyone?

I signed that petition......:thumb_yello: besides that guy already proven to be fake, I think it's insulting to the family to do something like that live on tv.

Yesterday I went thrift store shopping with my housemates, and I suddenly got inspired for Halloween...now, I haven't told anyone else that I'm going as MJ, but I knew all of y'all in here would figure that anyway :roftl: BUT I'm still keeping it a secret what genre/look of MJ's I'll be going as... so many to choose from! However, I will give ye a sneak peek of what I picked up for $10!! :naughty:

phpzkOO51AM.jpg

oh yeah I did :naughty:

woah..it's been awhile! i';ve been too busy preparing for exam that i barely have time to come over.

roflbotymi0.jpg

LOL.macros are beginning to be a signature of mine here.i shall be the A.clay for MJ,lmao.

ahh found it guys

it's from 3:38

also watch from 5:15 very intriguing!

thanks for sharing with us! i find that rather interesting too.it's extremely heart-breaking for Latoya to have heard such a thing from her niece.i think somehow,TII DID have something to do with overworking MJ.although at the same time,i don't blame them 100%.after all,it is believed that artists/anyone connected to artistic careers are more likely to have short life span considering their nonstop usage of the more artsy side of their brains,causing an imbalance reaction in their bodies.so,at least MJ was pretty lucky to have lived to be 50.look at kurt cobain and wylie draper (who played michael in the movie 'The Jacksons: An American Dream').so,no one is to be blamed tbh.i'm not denying the fact that it might've been a homicide too.only time will tell.let's just wait and see.

Hey everyone!

What do you guys think?

i love it! maybe i should get something to wear to the screening of TII! i looked it up on the internet.then i discovered that they're gonna show it somewhere near me! yay!

oh btw,any fans of 'My Wife & Kids' here?i found some really interesting fandom of michael kyle's:

*will edit with the links later*

*links links*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHDbqW10Eko

Jay Kyle's graduation day couldn't get any worse.her son got her the wrong type of makeup that screwed her face up :roftl:

at about 1:03 and 2:42.LOL.ramon wayans rock!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miu8YoNDCgs&feature=PlayList&p=FC1B75DE8704D093&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=79

you HAVE to watch it youself,haha..michael kyle gets a ticket from the traffic officer who thought he was drunk-driving.funny stuff starts at 0:24

Edited by kaeryana

Yayyyyyy, got tickets for the simultanious premiere of this is it (Tuschinski Amsterdam at 2 in the morning!).

Its gonna be a tough watch but i'm glad to be able to watch it there....

Premiere, red carpet, famous people, etc....what to wear what to wearrrrrrr....

Yayyyyyy, got tickets for the simultanious premiere of this is it (Tuschinski Amsterdam at 2 in the morning!).

Its gonna be a tough watch but i'm glad to be able to watch it there....

Premiere, red carpet, famous people, etc....what to wear what to wearrrrrrr....

I'm jalous !!!

I'm going to see on the Premiere in my small town, whiwh means it's a 11AM when the normal sceances start at 2PM !!!

But I'm going to see it :aah:

(I'm going to have the offichial poster of my cinema, I think my room's wall won't be big enought for it :biggrin2:)

So impatient to see it !!!

(one of my friend had her tickets to see him, in London, and she is still keeping it, like if it was so precious, It soo classy !!)

We Miss You MJ.

The Blue Banana site is crazy. Too bad Hot Topic doesn't have stuff like that, I can see myself buying a lot of the jackets. :teehee:

hey all! :bye: how is everyone?

I signed that petition......:thumb_yello: besides that guy already proven to be fake, I think it's insulting to the family to do something like that live on tv.

Yesterday I went thrift store shopping with my housemates, and I suddenly got inspired for Halloween...now, I haven't told anyone else that I'm going as MJ, but I knew all of y'all in here would figure that anyway :roftl: BUT I'm still keeping it a secret what genre/look of MJ's I'll be going as... so many to choose from! However, I will give ye a sneak peek of what I picked up for $10!! :naughty:

phpzkOO51AM.jpg

oh yeah I did :naughty:

Fabulous. :glasses2:

*links links*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHDbqW10Eko

Jay Kyle's graduation day couldn't get any worse.her son got her the wrong type of makeup that screwed her face up :roftl:

at about 1:03 and 2:42.LOL.ramon wayans rock!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miu8YoNDCgs&feature=PlayList&p=FC1B75DE8704D093&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=79

you HAVE to watch it youself,haha..michael kyle gets a ticket from the traffic officer who thought he was drunk-driving.funny stuff starts at 0:24

Thanks for those, they made me laugh! I love MWAK.

And Elise, you remind me of Taylor Momsen from Gossip Girl.

03-Taylor-Momsen-decem.jpg

Except, you know, not as depressed looking. :roftl:

Edit:

, if any of you guys like Andrew Bravener. He's asking people at the mall their opinions on TIS/Mike. Edited by bitter.icarus

The Blue Banana site is crazy. Too bad Hot Topic doesn't have stuff like that, I can see myself buying a lot of the jackets. :teehee:

you like the stuff on the site then

i love the stuff there I just hate the music it sucks

i got some amazing "gangster" style boots from there that reminded me of MJ in Smooth criminal only feminine & with a high heel they're so wicked & only cost me £10 which was a major bargain :)