First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

Same here :wub2:

Ahhh, can't wait :wub2:

I can already imagine that morning: wake up at 11 o'clock, have a cup of chocolate milk and then tune on the radio at about 11:20 and wait patiently...the rest of it is a blur...I guess I won't be able to do anything else on that day...:aah:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can already imagine that morning: wake up at 11 o'clock, have a cup of chocolate milk and then tune on the radio at about 11:20 and wait patiently...the rest of it is a blur...I guess I won't be able to do anything else on that day...:aah:

AAAAARGH ME TOOOOOO ! :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2: I'll go on the MFC as soon as possible !!!!

Holland. :naughty:

Wow, to listen to BBC iPlayer, I have to install Flash, Realplayer, and who knows what more. :shocked:

Aaaaaaah, it doesn't work! :crybaby: I installed Flash, RealPlayer, and I made RealPlayer work with Mozilla Firefox 3, but it still says I have to install RealPlayer & Flash. :tears:

*Edit: It works, it works, it works it works! :woot_jump: *dances around the place*

Edited by Shikutukumimika

Aaaaaaah, it doesn't work! :cry_baby: I installed Flash, RealPlayer, and I made RealPlayer work with Mozilla Firefox 3, but it still says I have to install RealPlayer & Flash. :cry:

See what I posted up there 2-3 posts higher.:thumb_yello:

If it doesn't work on their website, try this: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2366245&postcount=26

:wink2:

and in Holland will be at 10:30 is just one hour past UK :biggrin2:

Oh yes, I already tried that, but it's only for Windows. :wink2: I don't have windows.

But, it already works. :biggrin2:

Thank you! Then I don't even have to get up so very early. :naughty:

Oh yes, I already tried that, but it's only for Windows. :wink2: I don't have windows.

But, it already works. :biggrin2:

Thank you! Then I don't even have to get up so very early. :naughty:

It works???

SO HAPPY THEN!!!! :huglove:

I imagine my morning pretty much the same :wub2: I hope someone's gonna record it :teehee:

:tears: NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Exactly at that time I have to go to school; I will be told if I made it to next year :blink: Does somebody know if there's a possibility to listen programmes back after they got on the radio? We've got that in Holland, so maybe Radio 1 also has that?? Help me please...

except for maybe the nce who HAVE to go to work or on vacation and cant get online. I feel soz for em :(

On Demand

All of Radio 2's programmes are available to listen on-demand for seven days after broadcast, using the BBC iPlayer.

Copied from here

Maybe that'll work?