Pideh

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Why?:blink:

Because she wasn't so amazing that I have to see her again (Unlike Mika who we can't get enough of:naughty:). However, I only saw her play an acoustic set, so I kind of wanna see/hear the real thing with all the instruments. I don't know, I'll probably end up going since I have money now and I have nothing else to look forward to. Just gotta hope tickets are still available. :aah:

Because she wasn't so amazing that I have to see her again (Unlike Mika who we can't get enough of:naughty:). However, I only saw her play an acoustic set, so I kind of wanna see/hear the real thing with all the instruments. I don't know, I'll probably end up going since I have money now and I have nothing else to look forward to. Just gotta hope tickets are still available. :aah:

I didn't know you've already seen her:shocked: Do you have pictures from the gig?

Well if you go you can get those sunglasses:naughty:

I didn't know you've already seen her:shocked: Do you have pictures from the gig?

Well if you go you can get those sunglasses:naughty:

Yeah, I saw her on June 7th (I think :dunno::lol3:) at this small club here called The Troubadour. Her voice is excellent live. The Youtube videos do not do her voice justice. She hits those high notes like no one else's business. :shocked:

There are some videos from that gig on my Youtube account and here are my pictures. I took a lot more but most of them came out too dark or too blurry. Stupid lighting. :sneaky2:

Yeah, I saw her on June 7th (I think :dunno::lol3:) at this small club here called The Troubadour. Her voice is excellent live. The Youtube videos do not do her voice justice. She hits those high notes like no one else's business. :shocked:

There are some videos from that gig on my Youtube account and here are my pictures. I took a lot more but most of them came out too dark or too blurry. Stupid lighting. :sneaky2:

I really wish she would come here now! Your pictures and videos are:wub2:, Oh No! is beautiful:wub2:

I really wish she would come here now! Your pictures and videos are:wub2:, Oh No! is beautiful:wub2:

I wish she would go there, too. And Mika :sneaky2:

Thank you. :biggrin2:

Yeah, it was really beautiful, though I was really looking forward to the studio version as that's "my jam" so I was a little bit sad she played it acoustically, but after she played it like that, it was stuck in my head for days. Still is. :lol3::wub2:

I wish she would go there, too. And Mika :sneaky2:

Thank you. :biggrin2:

Yeah, it was really beautiful, though I was really looking forward to the studio version as that's "my jam" so I was a little bit sad she played it acoustically, but after she played it like that, it was stuck in my head for days. Still is. :lol3::wub2:

Mika better:sneaky2:

It's such a beautiful song:wub2: