Marina & the Diamonds

Pideh

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So.... I ended up buying a ticket for her LA show. :teehee:

Once I found out Young the Giant (formerly "The Jakes") was opening for her, I had to go!

P.S. Have you seen the video for Shampain?/ Not my favorite, but it reminds me a bit of the Rain video. :naughty:

Once I found out Young the Giant (formerly "The Jakes") was opening for her, I had to go!

P.S. Have you seen the video for Shampain?/ Not my favorite, but it reminds me a bit of the Rain video. :naughty:

Yup agree!!! and I must say the song that woke me up to her :thumb_yello:

Interesting to see what she is like live

Yeah Rain meets Thriller :mf_rosetinted:but I don't understand why the burger paper is following her :blink::roftl:

Her voice reminds me of Kate Bush a lot especially in the chorus of Shampain and her looks remind me of a punk chick :teehee:

My favorite interview of Marina but she shouldn't use the orange lipstick ever again :aah:

http://www.justintimberlake.com/news/interview_with_marina_and_the_diamonds_on_her_album_the_family_jewels_and_more

Yay!:biggrin2:

Take loads of pictures:wub2:

The video was a bit confusing for me, but I love that song, so it makes up for it:aah:

I have no idea:naughty:

Did you meet her the first time you saw her?

No, but I almost did. A bunch of people were waiting down stairs and they would let 10 people at a time go up to meet her, and of course right when it was my turn they were like "Okay, that's it." :sneaky2:

No, but I almost did. A bunch of people were waiting down stairs and they would let 10 people at a time go up to meet her, and of course right when it was my turn they were like "Okay, that's it." :sneaky2:

I hate it when that happens:sneaky2:

I hope you get to meet her this time:wub2:

How was it!?:aah:

It was a lot better than last time. :pinkbow:

She did all the same songs as last time, with the addition of "Rootless." She moved around a lot more this time and smiled more. I've got a few videos and tonnsss of pictures, but it'll take a while to edit the pictures, so yeah.

Will post some samples when I get home (I'm at a friend's right now). :wink2:

But yeah, it was a great gig, and Young the Giant were great as well.:thumb_yello:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...