Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, he's back...

From where Lalaland?

Gaga shirt is nice without the bow...

Hair cute too...

He's back?

Good!

Where then?

I suggest you contact the journalist, in Greek of course, ask him and report back to us about his whereabouts :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

I suggest you contact the journalist, in Greek of course, ask him and report back to us about his whereabouts :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

That would be sharing private info and giving perks!:mf_rosetinted:

What the heck do ya think I am??? a mod???:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I loved that picture... but I showed to a friend and she was brave enough to tell me that Mika is ugly:boxed: :loco:: :mfr_omg:! That is something I'll always disagree:biggrin2:.

ahhh some people harummppphhh:shocked::boxed:

well my half sister said the same thing but she's a stupid eedjit anyhow so i don't care for her opinion of Mika!!! she really isn't nice she's sick & twisted so If she liked Mika I would be worried & think there's something wrong with the guy if she liked him!!!:teehee:

So I found this article, it doesn't really say anything new, but I personally haven't seen that picture before. I quite love it :)

It's in Greek, I think? So I ran it through an online translator:

http://new.e-go.gr/music/article.asp?catid=6486&subid=2&tag=11921&pubid=3331690

------------------------------------------------------

MIKA is BACK!

18:03 10/7

pegasus_LARGE_t_661_5446290.jpg

The new album of Mika comes after the debut entitled "Life in Cartoon Motion" sales of which reached nearly 6,000,000, was 5 times platinum in the UK and gold in our country!

The recordings were made between London and Los Angeles the last 2 years and some Guests to help Mika is The Seawind Horns (Thriller, Off The Wall), Imogen Heap, Owen Pallet of Final Fantasy / Arcade Fire as well as Stuart Price.

Influenced by the Pop scene of the 80s and 90s, by Kurt Weill, the Patti Page to Harry Nilsson, etc. The new album has surpassed all expectations of Mika. As he says: "Life in Cartoon Motion contained a lot of childhood references. The new album is more adolescent. I thought" where do I go back to? Before all this happened, what made me start writing songs? I loved that feeling of being 17/18 years old and I wanted to return to that period ".

Back then, in adolescence for Mika!

PS. Omorfyne much, or idea is;

-------------------------------------------------

P.S.: I have no idea what the message in the PS. means, so if anyone does.... :roftl:

thank you Droopsy! thank you very much!....nice, nice picture! :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by DANI56

Oh my!

T4P!

By the way looking at this pic brought back to my mind something he said in an interview about cheesy picture poses JUST like this one and how he didn't like it or something...I just thought looking at this pic: "what the...?":aah:

Anyway LOVING IT! and the scarf also or is it that shirt he wore when he went out with Gaga?

..who's the photograph?! :aah:

yep, that's a totally RobPat hairdo:teehee:

So I found this article, it doesn't really say anything new, but I personally haven't seen that picture before. I quite love it :)

MIKA is BACK!

The new album of Mika comes after the debut entitled "Life in Cartoon Motion" sales of which reached nearly 6,000,000, was 5 times platinum in the UK and gold in our country!

The recordings were made between London and Los Angeles the last 2 years and some Guests to help Mika is The Seawind Horns (Thriller, Off The Wall), Imogen Heap, Owen Pallet of Final Fantasy / Arcade Fire as well as Stuart Price.

Influenced by the Pop scene of the 80s and 90s, by Kurt Weill, the Patti Page to Harry Nilsson, etc. The new album has surpassed all expectations of Mika. As he says: "Life in Cartoon Motion contained a lot of childhood references. The new album is more adolescent. I thought" where do I go back to? Before all this happened, what made me start writing songs? I loved that feeling of being 17/18 years old and I wanted to return to that period ".

P.S.: I have no idea what the message in the PS. means, so if anyone does.... :roftl:

maybe there's a typo..όμορφων = beautiful

P.s: very beautiful, our idea is

just my interpretation :blink:

Edited by greta

..who's the photograph?! :aah:

yep, that's a totally RobPat hairdo:teehee:

maybe there's a typo..όμορφων = beautiful

P.s: very beautiful, our idea is

just my interpretation :blink:

Oooh, I like that! I hope they made a typo then!

Well, I was about to contact that site to ask who the photographer was :aah: But with my non-existent knowledge of Greek it seems impossible. Wouldn't know where to start :blush-anim-cl:

Oooh, I like that! I hope they made a typo then!

Well, I was about to contact that site to ask who the photographer was :aah: But with my non-existent knowledge of Greek it seems impossible. Wouldn't know where to start :blush-anim-cl:

Why don't you ask Louiza (Netina) to help you?

I'm sure she'd be glad to help you, she's from Athens :wink2:

Bianca

xx

MIKA is BACK!

your online translator is pretty good, everything's right except the PS of course.

Ομόρφυνε means he became very handsome.

So the PS is " Did he become very handsome or is it just us?"

Btw it feels really good to see a Greek article here:biggrin2:

your online translator is pretty good, everything's right except the PS of course.

Ομόρφυνε means he became very handsome.

So the PS is " Did he become very handsome or is it just us?"

Btw it feels really good to see a Greek article here:biggrin2:

In that case, Mika has always been very handsome, it's just THEM!