Mika is back!

Droopsy

your online translator is pretty good, everything's right except the PS of course.

Ομόρφυνε means he became very handsome.

So the PS is " Did he become very handsome or is it just us?"

Btw it feels really good to see a Greek article here:biggrin2:

thank you for the clarification! :wink2:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that pic.:biggrin2:

Someone probably already pointed this out but... Isn't that the shirt he wore for his night out with GaGa?:aah:

Yeah it's the same one!:biggrin2:

I love it how we recognize his clothes!!!:naughty:

Yeah it's the same one!:biggrin2:

I love it how we recognize his clothes!!!:naughty:

Woot!:roftl:

Yeah me too:teehee: Though it gets a bit creepy doesn't it? Or stalkerish.. Or even more obssessive:naughty:

Woot!:roftl:

Yeah me too:teehee: Though it gets a bit creepy doesn't it? Or stalkerish.. Or even more obssessive:naughty:

Hey, it's not our fault he's changing his wardrobe every time he's making his "comeback", once in a blue moon.:roftl:

He's not Katy Perry...she was complaining yesterday on twitter that she hates to wear the same outfit twice.

And STALKERISH? Not even close...have we ever asked him to take pictures of his new trousers and post them on Twitter and then vanish for few days?:aah:

The first time round we knew about his hoodies and skinnies, last year we knew about that shirt of his from LaRochelle, now we know about this shirt and his new baggy pants.

NOT STALKERISH AT ALL!!!

Hey, it's not our fault he's changing his wardrobe every time he's making his "comeback", once in a blue moon.:roftl:

He's not Katy Perry...she was complaining yesterday on twitter that she hates to wear the same outfit twice.

And STALKERISH? Not even close...have we ever asked him to take pictures of his new trousers and post them on Twitter and then vanish for few days?:aah:

The first time round we knew about his hoodies and skinnies, last year we knew about that shirt of his from LaRochelle, now we know about this shirt and his new baggy pants.

NOT STALKERISH AT ALL!!!

Yeah:roftl:

That girl is spoiled.:teehee::naughty:

You have a point:aah:

She's born in the same day with me...few years before me though...That's the only thing I love her for...:teehee:

I'm not spoiled in the matter of clothes yet...

:roftl:

I wish I could be spoiled in that:teehee: I'm always wanting new ones.. And there are outfits that I buy that after a month I don't like them anymore...Does that make sense:roftl:

:roftl:

I wish I could be spoiled in that:teehee: I'm always wanting new ones.. And there are outfits that I buy that after a month I don't like them anymore...Does that make sense:roftl:

yeah, it kinda does...:naughty:

let me tell you a little story about me: Before going to the concert whenever I went shoppping I would always find a new t-shirt that I consider "Mikaish" and bought it thinking that I'd wear it at the concert. After buying my tickets and saw the place where the gig would be held, I thought: Oh but I can't go there wearing a t-shirt and jeans so I went and bought myself a prettty expensive dress (you can see it in my album on my profile).:naughty:

After coming back from the gig, not only that i've been through the after-gig depression, but I've been even through the left-Paris depression, the nothing really makes sense anymore now depression, the what am I doing on this planet depression and the depression is getting quite long now...I can't seem to be able to do anything without thinking about those moments I've been through. :tears: This must be the hardest thing about the gig.

Yesterday I went to the mall and realized that I don't think I need anymore clothes, provided that I have enough t-shirts for the next few years...:aah: and that's the way "the cookie crumbles" ...no...that's the way I'm saving money for the next escape to a gig, by not buying anymore clothes...I actually never told my mum that "I won't ask you for anything else ever if I go to the gig" ...it seems to come naturally now, I know what the money are worth saving for...another Mika gig and the uni of course...:biggrin2:

The End...

Bianca

xx

So I found this article, it doesn't really say anything new, but I personally haven't seen that picture before. I quite love it :)

It's in Greek, I think? So I ran it through an online translator:

http://new.e-go.gr/music/article.asp?catid=6486&subid=2&tag=11921&pubid=3331690

------------------------------------------------------

MIKA is BACK!

18:03 10/7

pegasus_LARGE_t_661_5446290.jpg

The new album of Mika comes after the debut entitled "Life in Cartoon Motion" sales of which reached nearly 6,000,000, was 5 times platinum in the UK and gold in our country!

The recordings were made between London and Los Angeles the last 2 years and some Guests to help Mika is The Seawind Horns (Thriller, Off The Wall), Imogen Heap, Owen Pallet of Final Fantasy / Arcade Fire as well as Stuart Price.

Influenced by the Pop scene of the 80s and 90s, by Kurt Weill, the Patti Page to Harry Nilsson, etc. The new album has surpassed all expectations of Mika. As he says: "Life in Cartoon Motion contained a lot of childhood references. The new album is more adolescent. I thought" where do I go back to? Before all this happened, what made me start writing songs? I loved that feeling of being 17/18 years old and I wanted to return to that period ".

Back then, in adolescence for Mika!

PS. Omorfyne much, or idea is;

-------------------------------------------------

P.S.: I have no idea what the message in the PS. means, so if anyone does.... :roftl:

Thanks for posting :flowers2: beautiful pic:wub2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Droopsy

So I found this article, it doesn't really say anything new, but I personally haven't seen that picture before. I quite love it

http://new.e-go.gr/music/article.asp...&pubid=3331690

MIKA is BACK!

The new album of Mika comes after the debut entitled "Life in Cartoon Motion" sales of which reached nearly 6,000,000, was 5 times platinum in the UK and gold in our country!

The recordings were made between London and Los Angeles the last 2 years and some Guests to help Mika is The Seawind Horns (Thriller, Off The Wall), Imogen Heap, Owen Pallet of Final Fantasy / Arcade Fire as well as Stuart Price.

Influenced by the Pop scene of the 80s and 90s, by Kurt Weill, the Patti Page to Harry Nilsson, etc. The new album has surpassed all expectations of Mika. As he says: "Life in Cartoon Motion contained a lot of childhood references. The new album is more adolescent. I thought" where do I go back to? Before all this happened, what made me start writing songs? I loved that feeling of being 17/18 years old and I wanted to return to that period ".

P.S.: I have no idea what the message in the PS. means, so if anyone does....

thank you so much, the pic is awesome, he looks really gorgeous

yeah, it kinda does...:naughty:

let me tell you a little story about me: Before going to the concert whenever I went shoppping I would always find a new t-shirt that I consider "Mikaish" and bought it thinking that I'd wear it at the concert. After buying my tickets and saw the place where the gig would be held, I thought: Oh but I can't go there wearing a t-shirt and jeans so I went and bought myself a prettty expensive dress (you can see it in my album on my profile).:naughty:

After coming back from the gig, not only that i've been through the after-gig depression, but I've been even through the left-Paris depression, the nothing really makes sense anymore now depression, the what am I doing on this planet depression and the depression is getting quite long now...I can't seem to be able to do anything without thinking about those moments I've been through. :tears: This must be the hardest thing about the gig.

Yesterday I went to the mall and realized that I don't think I need anymore clothes, provided that I have enough t-shirts for the next few years...:aah: and that's the way "the cookie crumbles" ...no...that's the way I'm saving money for the next escape to a gig, by not buying anymore clothes...I actually never told my mum that "I won't ask you for anything else ever if I go to the gig" ...it seems to come naturally now, I know what the money are worth saving for...another Mika gig and the uni of course...:biggrin2:

The End...

Bianca

xx

Aw I felt like that too:huglove:

And yeah I always change clothes in the last minute:roftl:

Yeah:biggrin2: But I mostly do need the clothes I buy... And sometimes don't:aah: But those are the things I spend more money on.. Clothes and generally music. And I try to save money, still...

Sorry I'm pretty offtopic:teehee::teehee:

After buying my tickets and saw the place where the gig would be held, I thought: Oh but I can't go there wearing a t-shirt and jeans so I went and bought myself a prettty expensive dress (you can see it in my album on my profile).:naughty:

I did the same thing...bought a dress specifically to wear to SW. :blush-anim-cl:

And, oh, the post-gig hole. I'm well familiar with it. :tears:

it seems to come naturally now, I know what the money are worth saving for...another Mika gig and the uni of course...:biggrin2:

I know what you mean. I'll go shopping and I'll think "do I really need these shoes, or do I wanna be $40 closer to my next Mika gig?" :roftl:

PS: I love your siggy. :wub2:

So I found this article, it doesn't really say anything new, but I personally haven't seen that picture before. I quite love it :)

http://new.e-go.gr/music/article.asp?catid=6486&subid=2&tag=11921&pubid=3331690

MIKA is BACK!

pegasus_LARGE_t_661_5446290.jpg

P.S.: I have no idea what the message in the PS. means, so if anyone does.... :roftl:

Thanks for posting! :flowers2: I like so much this pic... :mf_lustslow::wub2::fangurl:

I did the same thing...bought a dress specifically to wear to SW. :blush-anim-cl:

And, oh, the post-gig hole. I'm well familiar with it. :tears:

I know what you mean. I'll go shopping and I'll think "do I really need these shoes, or do I wanna be $40 closer to my next Mika gig?" :roftl:

PS: I love your siggy. :wub2:

Thank you! :huglove:

I think I love being 40$ closer to my next Mika gig! :naughty: