24th July in Milano??

Mirtilla

I am very happy for you Laura!! :groupwave:

I'm a bit late, I know - only a few minutes ago I've seen this thread and that Mika will go to Milano for a short (?? or longer??) stay there.

I really hope that you will meet him and have the chance for a hearty chit-chat with him.

Now you have only one big "challenge" - to shorten the long time till next friday ! :boxed:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do we know where this radio station stands? far from stazione centrale? which tube line is it?

pls, let us know all info you collect, so we can organise a possible trip to milano, with times too. thanks a lot. :blush-anim-cl:

I'm not sure, but if you check the RTL website, they say the Milan building is in Cologno Monzese, not in the city centre. :boxed:

I'm still investigating, though. :bond:

:tears:

is that very far from stazione centrale..? *lip wobbling*

You can probably get there by underground, green line.

Anyway, I've got a car, I could pick you up in Cologno to get to the radio station. (if I manage to get there by car :naughty:, never been there before)

But we have to be sure he will be there and will be willing to stop a few minutes with the fans. Otherwise it's going to be hell to get there (traffic is horrible!) and that's all. :aah:

Anyway, I've got a car, I could pick you up in Cologno to get to the radio station. (if I manage to get there by car :naughty:, never been there before)

But we have to be sure he will be there and will be willing to stop a few minutes with the fans. Otherwise it's going to be hell to get there (traffic is horrible!) and that's all. :aah:

thanks for the offer, I'll be in touch :thumb_yello:

Well, Cologno is actually the city next to Milano. It's not far, in Stazione Centrale you can take line 2 (directed to Cologno Nord) and get out at one of the last 3 stops. No need to change subway.

Cologno is not a big city, I used to go there every week for a class and if i remember well, the RTL building is just opposite the Mediaset studios, very easy to find :wink2:

I live on the green line and all. *huffs*

:sneaky2:

:Update:

http://www.rtl.it/musica/interviste.php?m_id=1&sm_id=0&param=214

radio RTL 102.5 h. 15.00 (italy time)

http://www.rtl.it/player/player_video.php to watch live on stream (hopefully)

I just got this newsletter:

It started by introducing the new single, album etc (we all know that) but the it says:

If it's true: OMG!

I haven't seen it posted, but I may be wrong so if it already exists feel free to delete mods.

:boing: :boing:

:blink: *loo-oost*

anyway, it's not sure at all he stops with us, of course. he may just as well wave from his car running. I have no idea how this thing will be arranged.

I find it silly though, they send a newsletter saying expressively to welcome him if he doesn't even stop 5 min. outside radio station or smt, but it'd not be the 1st stupid newsletter they send, or last even. :boxed:

all I say is, I hope some concrete news come soon.

Friday,24 July,at 15:00 Mika's going to be a guest on this Italian tv,live! :biggrin2:

http://www.rtl.it/musica/interviste.php?m_id=1&sm_id=0&param=214

I think i dont have to say 'Don't miss it!':teehee:

aw,and this is the link where u can see him on Friday-just go on 'radiovisione' ;

http://www.rtl.it/index.php?m_id=0

Edited by Daniella92