24th July in Milano??

Mirtilla

:Update:

http://www.rtl.it/musica/interviste.php?m_id=1&sm_id=0&param=214

radio RTL 102.5 h. 15.00 (italy time)

http://www.rtl.it/player/player_video.php to watch live on stream

I just got this newsletter:

[...]

Ultima notizia, ma decisamente non meno importante: Venerdì 24 Luglio MIKA sarà a Milano per presentare alle principali radio nazionali il nuovo singolo ‘We are Golden’!

Non abbiamo ancora il dettaglio definitivo della giornata promozionale, ma tenetevi tutti pronti ad accoglierlo come solo i fans italiani sono in grado di fare!

Continuate dunque a seguire la community ufficiale italiana di MIKA, attraverso la quale potrai rimanere sempre aggiornato su tutte le ultime novità, anche perchè la settimana prossima abbiamo in serbo per tutti gli iscritti alla nostra newsletter un'altra sorpresa: vi invieremo infatti il primo divertentissimo video-episodio relativo alla visita italiana di Mika di Giugno, quando è stato a Milano per il tour acustico a supporto dell'EP!

Ne seguiranno poi altri due e tutti in esclusiva per i nostri iscritti: quindi spargete la voce tra i vostri amici e fate iscrivere a chi ancora non lo fosse...sarete sempre i primi a conoscere le notizie ufficiali di MIKA per l'Italia!

It started by introducing the new single, album etc (we all know that) but the it says:

Last but not least: Friday 24th July MIKA will be in Milano to promote his new single "We Are Golden" to the main national radio networks.

We haven't the whole schedule of the day yet, but be ready to welcome him like only you know how to!

So keep on following MIKA's italian official community, also because we have a little surprise for you all next week: we'll send you the first video from his journey in Milano last June due to the acoustic tour. 2 more will follow, so spread the rumour to anyone who still don't know about it blah blah..

If it's true: OMG!

I haven't seen it posted, but I may be wrong so if it already exists feel free to delete mods.

Edited by robertina

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got this newsletter:

It started by introducing the new single, album etc (we all know that) but the it says:

If it's true: OMG!

I haven't seen it posted, but I may be wrong so if it already exists feel free to delete mods.

santopiripillo! sei sicura, Mirtilla?!?!?!? :shocked:

Don't wanna spoil the celebrations but, keep in mind it's a promotional thing, not a gig. He'll jump from a radio to another..unless someone can bribe his driver:teehee: uahahahaha

seriously, if that's the way things are, I doubt it's worth flying to milano for just that. if we are lucky, we just get to wave at him outside a radio station building. :boxed:

but for me milano is reasonable to go to, even for just that. :teehee:

it'd be nice to know where he goes though.. and it'd be nice he knows MFC will be there as well.. I bet we won't be alone.. :blink:

Maybe you could find out where he's staying and send him some Itailan ice cream to the hotel.

Like Blue Sky did in Tokyo!:thumb_yello:

I've heard that Italian ice cream should be really good!:licks_lips:

Maybe you could find out where he's staying and send him some Itailan ice cream to the hotel.

This is the only information I can confirm. :licks_lips::teehee:

That's right! Send Gelati!!

(NB Mika told us himself where he was staying in Tokyo by the twipic...:naughty:)

Don't wanna spoil the celebrations but, keep in mind it's a promotional thing, not a gig. He'll jump from a radio to another..unless someone can bribe his driver:teehee: uahahahaha

You're right Mirty!:thumb_yello: This is not a gig.

it's far from where I live and maybe I won't go. :no: I'll wait for a gig:biggrin2: