Global Pop Phenomenon, MIKA, Releases Sophomore Album September 22

dcdeb

Yeah that would be awesome! I mean if they were giving away points in some different ways too!:thumb_yello:

I didnt know about the bolded part...:blink:

As I've already said, I know Mika is giving it to us as a gift and I'm totally happy, it's great, I haven't heard anyone doing it before....so I on't even know why I'm complaining, I just felt it a bit unfair to get points through BUYING Mika things. I mean, you can be a totally devoted fan of him een if you don't have everything of his stuff.

But with this extra points given away in different ways thing I think it will be much more fair. There could be games, as there were before, like..send in your cover video....or artwork,..the way you try to spread Mika around you...etc. These contest things would be great.:mf_rosetinted:

Fabulous!! I second that. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG he is releasing it on MY 25th SILVER wedding anniversary lol I should change it to GOLDEN wedding anniversary in honour of it lol.

Happy 25th wedding anniversary! Silver shall not be underrated.

Harry_Nilsson_Pandemonium_Shadow_Show.jpg

WeAreGoldenSINGLE.jpg

Seeing the cover it reminded me of the other one. Checking it out it turns out to be similar for the colours only! :biggrin2:

just checked the official german mikasounds-website and the release for We Are Golden-single is announced for Sept. 04. ???

they can't be serious releasing it in germany two or three days early?

http://www.mika-sounds.de/releases/detail/product/159774/0/we-are-golden/

(by the way, I seriously hoped they would give that website some love in the wake of his promotion in Germany :boxed:)

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...