How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhh ok! But at least it wasnt 5 at once? How did it happen if you dont mind me asking?

And have fun cleaning up :)

Btw. I LOVE your sig. :mf_lustslow:

I pushed it over and it rolled to the end of the table. I thought "pfiew it didn't fall". Then I wanted to pick it up and I pushed it of the table instead :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks!

Thats when i use to go to bed :naughty: And i know some who was keeping it a secre in the beginning cos they found it embarrassing to tell cos it not "normal" Whats normal anyway?

Some ppl are just more open than others... some too much :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

Haha:aah:

Yeah:teehee: I'm open in these things.. Others not so much:naughty:

Yeah I think the "normal" concept is pretty stupid:dunno:

About what?

:huglove:

I dunno, mostly everything...:huh: Worried because I can't get no inspiration to draw again and I have to, worried because I only have about one month and a half left until I leave home...And by leaving home comes a lot of things to worry about.:boxed:

And why were you scared? And just triggered now?:huglove:

I dunno, mostly everything...:huh: Worried because I can't get no inspiration to draw again and I have to, worried because I only have about one month and a half left until I leave home...And by leaving home comes a lot of things to worry about.:boxed:

And why were you scared? And just triggered now?:huglove:

Ow.. :huglove: Already leaving home? But you're 14. :blink:

I was scared I would do what I wanted and not wanted to do.

Ow.. :huglove: Already leaving home? But you're 14. :blink:

I was scared I would do what I wanted and not wanted to do.

Well leaving home in a way, going to one of those schools where you live in them in the UK, so that'll be a bit leaving home... Because I'll have to be independent and take care of myself...:huh:

Ow:huglove: So did you end up not doing what you wanted then?

Well leaving home in a way, going to one of those schools where you live in them in the UK, so that'll be a bit leaving home... Because I'll have to be independent and take care of myself...:huh:

Ow:huglove: So did you end up not doing what you wanted then?

Aw okay.. I hope it'll be good. :huglove:

No.

I feel good (*tadadadada* I know that I would now :roftl:) in general, but there are some things just making me feel not 100% happy...

@Neiobi: Are you serious? (always me and my idiot questions :roftl:, I think you know what I mean) That sucks! Are you leaving MFC then? :shocked:

I feel good (*tadadadada* I know that I would now :roftl:) in general, but there are some things just making me feel not 100% happy...

@Neiobi: Are you serious? (always me and my idiot questions :roftl:, I think you know what I mean) That sucks! Are you leaving MFC then? :shocked:

:roftl: Mark, haven't talked to you in quite a while:aah:

Yeah I'm serious alright:naughty: Naaah, they have internet there.. I won't be on as often but I won't leave this place and that's for sure:biggrin2: If I had to leave it and leave the internet I wouldn't go:naughty:

:roftl: Mark, haven't talked to you in quite a while:aah:

Yeah I'm serious alright:naughty: Naaah, they have internet there.. I won't be on as often but I won't leave this place and that's for sure:biggrin2: If I had to leave it and leave the internet I wouldn't go:naughty:

Indeed! :shocked:

:wub2: It's okay then