How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm feeling miserable & sucky right now personally 'cause I think it may be just a matter of time before my great aunt dies:emot-sad: (she has lung cancer) my dad's staying with her at the moment & apparently she's been in a bad way & is crying a lot at night & she's put away 2 & a half grand for her funeral (not a good sign eh)

I've only just lost my grandad at the end of may & then my idol of 22 & a half years Mj dies & now my aunt may die & it's nearly my birthday

to top it off mum has been horrendously nasty to me since yesterday (and you can't say it's cause my aunties dying & it's affecting her, it's not her aunt & she's not seen her for 10 years or more & says she doesn't give a sh*t about my auntie)

so I'm very very sad right now *sighs*:tears::sad:

I'm feeling miserable & sucky right now personally 'cause I think it may be just a matter of time before my great aunt dies:emot-sad: (she has lung cancer) my dad's staying with her at the moment & apparently she's been in a bad way & is crying a lot at night & she's put away 2 & a half grand for her funeral (not a good sign eh)

I've only just lost my grandad at the end of may & then my idol of 22 & a half years Mj dies & now my aunt may die & it's nearly my birthday

to top it off mum has been horrendously nasty to me since yesterday (and you can't say it's cause my aunties dying & it's affecting her, it's not her aunt & she's not seen her for 10 years or more & says she doesn't give a sh*t about my auntie)

so I'm very very sad right now *sighs*:tears::sad:

I really don't know what to say :( and I don't know if it means anything to you but I'm so sorry for your situation :(

I hope things get better soon :emot-sad:

:flowers2:

Edited by SashaX