How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Because among a week I must return to school... in a mass of idiots... I can understand as Mika felt when he went to school... you are not happy at all... :(

i know what you mean. i go back on thurs and i'm scared...

why? what happened?

An order... they have send 2 vinyls to a member from here... even though i only ordered 1 and the other one was suppose to be canceled... but guess they didna d and forgot to add the order nr. to my account so i can see the orderes. An order nr. on one of em i dont even know :blink: have asked em if they can just send one of em to me but prob. too late :blink:

An order... they have send 2 vinyls to a member from here... even though i only ordered 1 and the other one was suppose to be canceled... but guess they didna d and forgot to add the order nr. to my account so i can see the orderes. An order nr. on one of em i dont even know :blink: have asked em if they can just send one of em to me but prob. too late :blink:

Online shopping is a confusing industry...

:roftl::roftl:

BTW how did it go with getting your flight back? did you manage to get an answer?

BTW how did it go with getting your flight back? did you manage to get an answer?

Very confuseing... i'll end up with 5 gold vinyls. Ok not all of em for me :shocked: Only 1 of em for me. Im just helping... kinda...

Cant get it back unless the f*****head who have bought it wont pay before monday

Tell me about it!:roftl:

I went to CDon.com's site trying to figure out what they would charge me in delivery cost and bambada bam I had ordered 8 copies of TBWKTM, closed the page and went back in but it remembered my, probably because of the IP adress so now I have to log out to get rid of it!:naughty:

Crazy!:thumb_yello:

Tell me about it!:roftl:

I went to CDon.com's site trying to figure out what they would charge me in delivery cost and bambada bam I had ordered 8 copies of TBWKTM, closed the page and went back in but it remembered my, probably because of the IP adress so now I have to log out to get rid of it!:naughty:

Crazy!:thumb_yello:

8? :shocked: And i thought i had ordered many gold vinyls.... 1 or now 2 by mistake from hmv and 3 from MS (not by mistake)

I hate cdon.com. Only thing ive order is the delux from ms and delux signed from play.com :blink:

But 8? Hope you will get it under control before its too late....

Ive only paied for one of the gol vinyls on hmv though :teehee:

Very confuseing... i'll end up with 5 gold vinyls. Ok not all of em for me :shocked: Only 1 of em for me. Im just helping... kinda...

Cant get it back unless the f*****head who have bought it wont pay before monday

Im just hoping to get my one soon, cause even that took quite alot of begging from my mom... :naughty:

people suck :thumbdown:

8? :shocked: And i thought i had ordered many gold vinyls.... 1 or now 2 by mistake from hmv and 3 from MS (not by mistake)

I hate cdon.com. Only thing ive order is the delux from ms and delux signed from play.com :blink:

But 8? Hope you will get it under control before its too late....

Ive only paied for one of the gol vinyls on hmv though :teehee:

lucky... :naughty:

Im always hoping for glitches... any really- cause then I can scream at them and get something better in return :roftl:

signed deluxe?!:shocked: I thought the only signed one where at a japanese sight and they where just the regular ones... :blink:

anyways, Im hoping that if I dont BUY a signed one it will give more motive to go to a gig and actually get it signed... but it all comes down to money again :thumbdown: