How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't you think that, personally we think we look awful, but there is always someone who really doesn't think so...

i was told when i younger, to never frown coz you never know whose gonna miss the smile you wear :wub2: i loved that, and try to live by it all the time

Hmm personally I dont think theres anyone missing my smile but im still TRYING to thing I dont look worst in the world:aah:

i love this song!!! :woot_jump:

x

Me too!:woot_jump: big thanks to Angel!:wub2::biggrin2:

true..

that is sooooooooooooooooooo sweet! i'm gonna write it down!!!! :wub2: even though i constantly smile :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

hehehe, i loved the person who said that to me sooo much. then i haven't seen him for years :/

Its great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so much going to cry happy tears when seeing and hearing it w. my own eyes and ears next year. Did first time even though i had to watch it online live...

dead jealous!!! lucky you!!!:roftl:

Hmm personally I dont think theres anyone missing my smile but im still TRYING to thing I dont look worst in the world:aah:

don't say that, there is always someone you will miss your smile. i feel like that from time to time, that no one will care, but you'd be surprised, trust me :huglove:

and yeah, thanks dark angel :wub2: x x x

*puts hand in the air* i miss your smile and your accent!!! :biggrin2::wub2:

FRUSTRATED!!!! :hair:

I NEED YOUR H E L P MFC!!!!! I am thisclose to getting a radio station here to play Mika on the air - WHICH in America is a MONUMENTAL DEAL! :doh:

I have been harrassing these people forEVER and they FINALLY replied to me. Check out their reply to me . . . FREAKS! Anyways if MORE people (then j u st ME) start DEMANDING Mika . . I REALLY think they are gonna break down. I have been trying to crack radio stations here for 2 YEARS!

P L E A S E help me out MFC!!!!!

JUST twitter these folks: 1029BOBFM

Make a request/DEMAND/beg for MIKA!

THANK YOU GUYS - MFC R O C K S! :kachinga:

I NEED YOUR H E L P MFC!!!!! I am thisclose to getting a radio station here to play Mika on the air - WHICH in America is a MONUMENTAL DEAL! :doh:

I have been harrassing these people forEVER and they FINALLY replied to me. Check out their reply to me . . . FREAKS! Anyways if MORE people (then j u st ME) start DEMANDING Mika . . I REALLY think they are gonna break down. I have been trying to crack radio stations here for 2 YEARS!

will do- from like 3 different accounts :aah::thumb_yello:

will do- from like 3 different accounts :aah::thumb_yello:

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!! THEY have GOT to play him NOW! They JUST think I am a MAD biatch! LIKE no one else in the freaking world LIKES Mika! They are the MAD ones! :roftl:

THANK YOU!:huglove:

What happened?:blink:

worried...again...mad..again...my stomach hurts..again..

WHere is the happiness gone?

Cos a f***head who offered me a standing tix for the Bristol show just pulled it back... not the first time he has done that! Hate it when he does it :sneaky2: I was looking forward for it when he offered me one and hoped... but nope! :sneaky2::tears:

tweeted!

I think all of USA's fan club should too... pressure!! muwahaha :naughty: