How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanna make everyone feel happy but i don't know how to without hugging them....

and slightly (ever ever so slightly) jealous that my best friend has a boyfriend :glasses2:

I understand you, one of my best frined is far away, and her boyfriend just let her down, she is so hopeless, and she can't stop to cry. I don't know what to say to her.

I WANT A BOYFRIEND !!! (I mean I really want him, the sweet biy besides me in history (I want a lot of cheese with him :mf_rosetinted:)

I understand you, one of my best frined is far away, and her boyfriend just let her down, she is so hopeless, and she can't stop to cry. I don't know what to say to her.

I WANT A BOYFRIEND !!! (I mean I really want him, the sweet biy besides me in history (I want a lot of cheese with him :mf_rosetinted:)

:sad: it's annoying isn't it? i'm not good with words so i normally hug people...

ditto... i want to be able to talk to a guy... someone who i fancy.. is it too difficult??? :blink:

Me too, me too.:naughty:

i was slightly more jealous when we were standing in a field watching fireworks and he was hugging her... i was alone...

but then she called me to say sorry for abandoning me to hug him :wub2:

freezing cold, shakeing, and like someone is pushing a hot needle or something though my skull, down though my head to my neck while twisting and turning it :blink:

It is time for you to bed. I am not asking

I am telling you

NOW:sneaky2:

Same. GO TO BED NOW!

You can come back when you feel better. :sneaky2:

:huglove:

:sad: it's annoying isn't it? i'm not good with words so i normally hug people...

ditto... i want to be able to talk to a guy... someone who i fancy.. is it too difficult??? :blink:

It's simple (in theory) you just have make him laugh. If you make him laugh, I will apreciate you. Then after you'll have to be courageous.

When you make people laugh we're obliged to like you. :thumb_yello:

Life is simple.:wink2:

I also have to. (Because I really want this boy and his blue eyes:wub2:)

It's simple (in theory) you just have make him laugh. If you make him laugh, I will apreciate you. Then after you'll have to be courageous.

When you make people laugh we're obliged to like you. :thumb_yello:

Life is simple.:wink2:

I also have to. (Because I really want this boy and his blue eyes:wub2:)

i'm cr*p with guys :sad: and i'm not that funny... how about falling over....

ooooooooooo blue eyes :wub2:

i was slightly more jealous when we were standing in a field watching fireworks and he was hugging her... i was alone...

but then she called me to say sorry for abandoning me to hug him :wub2:

Aw, that's nice of her. I'm not jealous of my friend's boyfriend, per say, just that she has less time for me now. :(