Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a depresive people,ha?

Why are u sad?

because I feel I have failed in school, do not know but this part I have not left anything good in anything, it is very sad and I feel bad about it besides if I can not yet go wrong depresses me at all, a mathematician is something that is simply not paa me, but I have to go ahead, I have to improve in all, I hope. my problem is that I have never trusted me, so maybe that's why you can not.:crybaby:

because I feel I have failed in school, do not know but this part I have not left anything good in anything, it is very sad and I feel bad about it besides if I can not yet go wrong depresses me at all, a mathematician is something that is simply not paa me, but I have to go ahead, I have to improve in all, I hope. my problem is that I have never trusted me, so maybe that's why you can not.:crybaby:

Oh,honey,I understand :huglove: I had a similar problem,with maths also.I just weren't good at it and I had terrible marks,especially because I believed I'm really stupid for it and that I'll never know it properly.I believed I will get bad marks forever-so I did.But then,when I started believing into myself,and told myself I'm not more stupid than others in class,started practicing and convinced myself I can do it-then I started becoming excellent marks.Later on,I became on of the best in my class.

So,don't worry.It's just the thing of self-confidence.You must believe in yourself and in your possibilities-believe me,it's not that hard as it seems :huglove:

:blink: that's a lot... why? :huglove:

I'm arranging things for going to the gigs in London and Milan...so there's the 'happy' part..but I also feel bad because no one of the friends that are coming with me wants to help me at all...I'm getting depressed and nervous.. I'm always planning and booking for everyone and now that I need a little help because I really can't make it, nobody cares :sneaky2: But they seemed at the happiest whe I told them about the tour :sneaky2:

It's not the first time that happens and that makes me think a bit..

I'm arranging things for going to the gigs in London and Milan...so there's the 'happy' part..but I also feel bad because no one of the friends that are coming with me wants to help me at all...I'm getting depressed and nervous.. I'm always planning and booking for everyone and now that I need a little help because I really can't make it, nobody cares :sneaky2: But they seemed at the happiest whe I told them about the tour :sneaky2:

It's not the first time that happens and that makes me think a bit..

awwww honey! :huglove: i'm only going to one... makes it easier..

:huglove: you ok now??? :wub2:

Nope. far from. Considering findeing to ER again cos i can tell from the blood on the floor ive had one more and my chest hurts when i breath :sneaky2::tears:

tw. got your package but can first pick it up minday

Edited by Dark Angel

Nope. far from. Considering findeing to ER again cos i can tell from the blood on the floor ive had one more and my chest hurts when i breath :sneaky2::tears:

tw. got your package but can first pick it up minday

THEN GO HONEY!!! :huglove::tears: love you!

yay! :boing:

Oh well I'll talk with them and try to sort things out

Thanks for asking, anyway :huglove:

You're coming to London right?

nope. too expensive :tears: only newcastle...

could use someone with me :wub2: Damn boring there, needle in my hand ect.

wish i could go with you! :huglove:

i had to have blood taken when i was staying there but it was 12am and i was shattered so all i wanted to do was sleep. it took them 4 attempts.... :sneaky2: hate it. i feel soooo sorry for you!!! :tears:

wish i could go with you! :huglove:

i had to have blood taken when i was staying there but it was 12am and i was shattered so all i wanted to do was sleep. it took them 4 attempts.... :sneaky2: hate it. i feel soooo sorry for you!!! :tears:

I hate getting blood taken each month. Ended bad last time.... the doc. did it wrong somehow so my shirts left arm was covered in blood short after.

God i feel sick :sneaky2:

I hate getting blood taken each month. Ended bad last time.... the doc. did it wrong somehow so my shirts left arm was covered in blood short after.

:shocked: ouch.

hun get some rest! or go to the ER or something! :wub2: i don't want you to feel nasty! :tears:

I feel so sorry for you! :huglove: yeah I hate getting my blood taken. The last time the nurse put the needle in the muscle,and didint realize..Hured as hell!

:shocked: ouch.

hun get some rest! or go to the ER or something! :wub2: i don't want you to feel nasty! :tears:

You are right... i should! Think i will and think i should just say ok for em to fix my lip too. They wanted to stitch up my lower lip cos of how badly ive bitten it and its all blue on the inside :blink:

I feel so sorry for you! :huglove: yeah I hate getting my blood taken. The last time the nurse put the needle in the muscle,and didint realize..Hured as hell!

AAWWWWWWWWWWW.... have tried that too! I got a lil mad at the doc. Think it was last month the doc. did that