How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel very stupid because it's only a couple of days later I understand one thing i didn't get in the "what your TBWkTM's fav song" thread...I don't know how I read the poll or whatever, i did'nt get the "i love them all" (loool) I tought it was maybe a hidden track or i don't know...And now, i understand and i feel stupid xDDD

I feel very stupid because it's only a couple of days later I understand one thing i didn't get in the "what your TBWkTM's fav song" thread...I don't know how I read the poll or whatever, i did'nt get the "i love them all" (loool) I tought it was maybe a hidden track or i don't know...And now, i understand and i feel stupid xDDD

awww bless :naughty:

:lmao:

Sorry, but that's just so funny! :teehee:

Girls... could you please help me with something? I really need to achieve something and I am really close to achieving it, but not yet there and I really need it. The thing is, there's this online competition which I need to win cause of a friend of mine (want to surprise her with a ticket to Pink's gig - her favourite singer) and i need another 20 votes... do you think you could please help me and vote too? It's here... http://www.bavse.cz/#/galerie/54545 and it's only a matter of clicking "libi" ... i'd be so so grateful!