What song are you listening to? (Part 15)

iadoremika

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the song, but the vid is a bit odd :teehee: Tho they are quite great, aren't they? :naughty:

Empire of the sun - Standing on teh shore

yeah that's true :naughty: I really like their music! i have the album :thumb_yello:

Lonely alcoholic

yeah that's true :naughty: I really like their music! i have the album :thumb_yello:

Lonely alcoholic

I kinda enjoy their latest album. It's really great :thumb_yello: Tho my fav is "maps" from other album :teehee:

La Roux - Tigerlily

I kinda enjoy their latest album. It's really great :thumb_yello: Tho my fav is "maps" from other album :teehee:

La Roux - Tigerlily

oh, haven't heard that song yet! I really like the 2nd album! :wub2: Love love "zero" & "runaway" :wub2:

Lady Jane

oh, haven't heard that song yet! I really like the 2nd album! :wub2: Love love "zero" & "runaway" :wub2:

Lady Jane

"Zero" is my 2nd favorite :naughty: Gotta love "Shame&Fortune" or "Dull life" for some reason, but "Runaway" is one of the best!

Good gone girl

"Zero" is my 2nd favorite :naughty: Gotta love "Shame&Fortune" or "Dull life" for some reason, but "Runaway" is one of the best!

Good gone girl

yes! Dull life is also one of my favourites! :wub2: love the entire album :wub2:

We are golden