Vote for Mika on the Gay top 100!

lindemfc

Where did al these threads go, I remember having lotsssss of them a few months back :teehee:

so, Linde told me about a radioshow where they were playing Mika. So I started to listen and after WAG was over they talked about the Gay top 100. Which will be released in a few days.

You can vote for Mika.. of course.

http://www.homo100.nl

or easier...

http://nermal.bnn.nl/homo100/stem.php

Name;

Phonenumber; You don't have to give your number:wink2:

Email;

Motivation;

then press 'stuur ze op!' :thumb_yello:

Thank you!:biggrin2:

Edited by lindemfc

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please vote, cause last year Grace Kelly ended up at #2, Relax at #9, and Big girl at #18. Back then Love Today and Lollipop weren't released yet over here, so..vote!:biggrin2:

Edit: Okay, Lollipop still isn't nominated:aah:

Edited by xlindee

gay????????O.o

I don't vote...¬¬

Okay, then you don't.

What's wrong with you people? Why don't you vote just because it's a gay top 100? I can't remember we had people whining about this last year, when I made the thread:blink:

Besides, what's so wrong with being gay/lesbian/bi?:blink:

Okay, then you don't.

What's wrong with you people? Why don't you vote just because it's a gay top 100? I can't remember we had people whining about this last year, when I made the thread:blink:

I totally agree with you. What's the problem with being gay or whatever :shocked:???

And what's the problem with Mika being on this market :sneaky2: ?? I personally think that this kind of publicity won't hurt Mika's career :wink2:

Okay, then you don't.

Go Linde!

The fact that it's called 'gay top 100' has nothing to do with the fact that they think Mika might be gay. It's just a list with happy 'lets-make-a-rainbow-pie-and-dance-all-night-long' songs. YMCA was #1 last year, so you might have an idea what the list looked like :teehee:

Voting :biggrin2:

Okay, then you don't.

Yeah, I agree with you. I can't understand some comments :dunno::no:

Please vote, cause last year Grace Kelly ended up at #2, Relax at #9, and Big girl at #18. Back then Love Today and Lollipop weren't released yet over here, so..vote!:biggrin2:

Edit: Okay, Lollipop still isn't nominated:aah:

So what was No 1 last year? Somethng from Madonna perhaps? :blink:

Okay, then you don't.

That's exactly why I won't vote. Why do you need a different top 100? :blink:

I'm going through a weird stage of my existence perhaps. :mf_rosetinted:

Like I've posted a few minutes ago, it was YMCA by the village people :wink2: of course... :naughty:

:doh:

So it's not only recent songs but any songs....

Then how many nominations for Mika this year? (the fewer songs the more chance he has)..

And is I Will Survive nominated? ..because that one has a more serious chance:biggrin2: