And? :naughty:

Whay were you doing then/before the drinking? :blink::roftl:

Aaaaand.. Goggle is not my friend :mf_rosetinted:

I'm fine thanks. You?

I'm fine too. How was your day? :wink2:

Whay were you doing then/before the drinking? :blink::roftl:

Aaaaand.. Goggle is not my friend :mf_rosetinted:

I'm fine too. How was your day? :wink2:

There was this first huge uni' s party and me and my friend was in the school, in our room and wanted to have some drinks before going to the party. So, I took too much. later we went to our friends apartament and I puked:aah::naughty: then they helped me to get back to my room and I didnt manage to go to party,which sucks!

why?:naughty:

There was this first huge uni' s party and me and my friend was in the school, in our room and wanted to have some drinks before going to the party. So, I took too much. later we went to our friends apartament and I puked:aah::naughty: then they helped me to get back to my room and I didnt manage to go to party,which sucks!

why?:naughty:

Niiiice :roftl: :roftl:

I'm too lazy to be friends with him :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Oh............ I always loose the fun round here!

HELLO GUYS :bye How are you all?

Isa!! I cant send a message trough the mail.. dunno why.. :shocked: I loved the video!! Its so nice to see you and your friends together :biggrin2:

I knew it was pretty weird that I didnt got any answer from ya!!! How are ya sweetie?? I miss to talk to ya soooooo much..........

Thanks!! Im soooooooo happy that you liked it!:blush-anim-cl:

Nah, that really sounds interesting :aah:

Haha, ok! :aah:

We had snow this week! Now it's melting, but still.. It was very cold :huh:

Oh my.. And.. what with that kiss? :blink::roftl: Poor Alberto :roftl:

I'm tired too.. I just got back from my friend. We played "Alias" tehre and drank some vine. It was really fun :aah:

Hey ya! :huglove:

How are you? Haven't seen ya in ages! :wub2:

Well, to be true, it was really interesting. More than I expcted.

Really??? Thats sooooooooo cool!! Here its freezing so much that it seems that its gonna snow, but never does, so........

Well, she was feeling bad a few days before and I asked her why and we ended up chatting a lot about all her problems, so when she felt better............ I dont think poor its the proper word to describe how he feels like about that. Im sure he was happy to see that now, he has something to joke about for the rest of his life (or mine). Btw, he asked me if you have a farm on facebook.

At least, you are tired cause you are having fun, and not because of school XD

Really??? Thats sooooooooo cool!! Here its freezing so much that it seems that its gonna snow, but never does, so........

Well, she was feeling bad a few days before and I asked her why and we ended up chatting a lot about all her problems, so when she felt better............ I dont think poor its the proper word to describe how he feels like about that. Im sure he was happy to see that now, he has something to joke about for the rest of his life (or mine). Btw, he asked me if you have a farm on facebook.

Oh, I imagine that :wub2:

That's not so cool.. Snow is gone now, but it'll be back soon :huh: I don't want winter so soon :huh:

Oh, I see now. She sounds like sweet girl :teehee: And he's like one jealous dude :naughty:

Yes, I have a Farmville on facebook :roftl: He knows about me? :blink: Have I missed something? :naughty:

Oh, I imagine that :wub2

That's not so cool.. Snow is gone now, but it'll be back soon :huh I don't want winter so soon :huh:

Oh, I see now. She sounds like sweet girl :teehee: And he's like one jealous dude :naughty:

Yes, I have a Farmville on facebook :roftl: He knows about me? :blink: Have I missed something? :naughty:

:naughty:

Oh, I see. The bright side (from my point of view) is that you have tons of snow on winter but I know you kinda hate snow, so.......... :teehee:

She is a sweet girl, with tons of problems. I hate that she is married and wants to have kids, but she cant :tears: And no, he is not a jelaous guy, he is a joker :aah:

Really??? Now Im really thinking on getting Facebook just to stitch him a bit :teehee: Yes, he knows about you. He told me he has a friend on Croatia called Milka (yes, like the chocolates) and I told him about you, Babs, Kary and Meka. So he told me to ask everyone I know that has Facebook about Farmville cause he needs more friends to get a bigger farm (or something like that). Maybe I will tell him about you, do you want something as a present in special?? :aah:

Oh............ I always loose the fun round here!

I knew it was pretty weird that I didnt got any answer from ya!!! How are ya sweetie?? I miss to talk to ya soooooo much..........

Thanks!! Im soooooooo happy that you liked it!:blush-anim-cl:

heeey, are you in? :D

I'm ok..still have to do my HW on insights in business but its ok.. :thumb_yello:

I was to the cinema with Ilzīte last night and watched THIS IS IT!! i ADORE IT!!!:wub2::wub2::wub2: But it was sad, though.. :tears:

How are you?? Miss you too!:huglove:

heeey, are you in? :D

I'm ok..still have to do my HW on insights in business but its ok.. :thumb_yello:

I was to the cinema with Ilzīte last night and watched THIS IS IT!! i ADORE IT!!!:wub2::wub2::wub2: But it was sad, though.. :tears:

How are you?? Miss you too!:huglove:

Oh my.......... You didnt catched me!!! I just came for 5 minutes and went off............ Im so busy lately.

I have tons of homework to do too, thanks God I havent started with exams yet.

Im kinda ok, tho I had a weird week last week and I have to plan something for 2 of my classmates b-days (which are the same day) :aah:

You really did??? :tears: I wanna watch it but I have no time!! Im at school the whole evening and I come home just when the last play starts.......... Im glad that you loved it.

Indre I have to send ya a letter with a b-day present and Im not sure if it will be at your home at the time!!! :shocked: