Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

Yeah, sort of :roftl: We both go "Again?" :roftl

Ok.. Gossip. Well, he's a big queen fan and he was sending me some of queen live performance then I said that it would be lovely to see it fully and he was like "I'm gonna burn a cd for you". Then my sis neede pc so I walked away. And I get his sms saying "There's a lot of free space on that cd. What you want me to add more?" Bla bla bla.. :aah: The next morning I was going to sit on our favorite bench at school, but it was all full so I decided to go to the class. So, I'm like making my way there and then I saw that no one's there. Just he sitting right next to the window. I'm like standing and decided "Whether I should go to talk to him or should I ignore him and walk away?" and while I was hesitating I realised that the right next moment I was sitting right next to him with a cd in my hands :roftl: And so on and so on :roftl:

I won't let her to break it :naughty: I'll take it for myself then :roftl:

I can send you some :roftl: I think that's my fav his new video :wub2: It's sooo sooo :wub2:

Ahahaha!!! Thats pretty funny!

Oh, so.......... he likes Queen??? :wink2: Now I think he is a great guy. :aah: Oh my, you really need help. Really. You are falling at his spell :aah:

I would do the same if I were you.

Nope, dont do it. Computer is just not working. I cant do anything. I was writing that email I promised you and it reboot............. so I just left it a bit. Will try later.

Btw, how was your day??

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahahaha!!! Thats pretty funny!

Oh, so.......... he likes Queen??? :wink2: Now I think he is a great guy. :aah: Oh my, you really need help. Really. You are falling at his spell :aah:

I would do the same if I were you.

Nope, dont do it. Computer is just not working. I cant do anything. I was writing that email I promised you and it reboot............. so I just left it a bit. Will try later.

Btw, how was your day??

:naughty:

That's the only band we both like. He add me all kind of japanese music which I don't really like :aah: And he doesn't like The Killers (:tears:) but he downloaded their two live concerts for me :naughty:

I'm not falling for him! :blink: I don't feel something really special for him.. I guess..

Oh :huh: I'm looking forward to it anyway :naughty:

My day is cold. It's so chilly! Been out for a walk, but it started to day.. Now I'm here :teehee: How was yours?

:naughty

That's the only band we both like. He add me all kind of japanese music which I don't really like :aah: And he doesn't like The Killers (:tears:) but he downloaded their two live concerts for me :naughty:

I'm not falling for him! :blink: I don't feel something really special for him.. I guess..

Oh :huh: I'm looking forward to it anyway :naughty:

My day is cold. It's so chilly! Been out for a walk, but it started to day.. Now I'm here :teehee: How was yours?

Ouch. I havent listen to so much japaneese music, but I dont it like it also. Too bad he doesnt like The killers. At least, you made him download the concerts :aah:

Thats what you say :aah: Nah, Im joking.

Ok :thumb_yello:

Mine was normal. I got my new glasses, but I cant do homework (and I have tons) cause computer is not working :sneaky2:

Ouch. I havent listen to so much japaneese music, but I dont it like it also. Too bad he doesnt like The killers. At least, you made him download the concerts :aah:

Thats what you say :aah: Nah, Im joking.

Ok :thumb_yello:

Mine was normal. I got my new glasses, but I cant do homework (and I have tons) cause computer is not working :sneaky2:

High five! :naughty: Yeah, but I doubt he was watching them :naughty:

Don't joke like that :roftl:

Uuu.. I wanna see those. Too bad your pc is being stupid :sneaky2:

High five! :naughty: Yeah, but I doubt he was watching them :naughty:

Don't joke like that :roftl:

Uuu.. I wanna see those. Too bad your pc is being stupid :sneaky2:

:teehee: Well, but he downloaded them :das: Tell him to watch them. If he doesnt, his loss.

Ok, ok, I wont joke :blush-anim-cl:

I wanna show you those, but I cant upload the pics :aah::sneaky2:

:teehee: Well, but he downloaded them :das: Tell him to watch them. If he doesnt, his loss.

Ok, ok, I wont joke :blush-anim-cl:

I wanna show you those, but I cant upload the pics :aah::sneaky2:

Yeah, he did :das::teehee:

I thought so.. Anyway, hoping to see them soon. On you of course :mf_rosetinted:

I'm off to watch Futurama. See ya tomorrow :huglove:

Yeah, he did :das::teehee:

I thought so.. Anyway, hoping to see them soon. On you of course :mf_rosetinted:

I'm off to watch Futurama. See ya tomorrow :huglove:

Hehehehe :naughty:

Of course, no doubt about that :wink2:

Ok, then Im going to do homework (or try to). See ya! :huglove:

Hehehehe :naughty:

Of course, no doubt about that :wink2:

Ok, then Im going to do homework (or try to). See ya! :huglove:

:teehee:

Hoping to see them tomorrow :das:

I hope your pc stops being stupid and starts to listen to you :aah:

:huglove:

:teehee:

Hoping to see them tomorrow :das:

I hope your pc stops being stupid and starts to listen to you :aah:

I hope so too, but till this moment, all I can say is: HE IS REALLY STUPID!!!! :mad3:

Its taking me ages to write my homework! I cant even rewrite my notes............

Btw, sent ya that email.

I hope so too, but till this moment, all I can say is: HE IS REALLY STUPID!!!! :mad3:

Its taking me ages to write my homework! I cant even rewrite my notes............

Btw, sent ya that email.

Relax, take it eeeeasyy :aah:

You're not here.. oh well.. :huh:

Gonna check it right away :thumb_yello:

:aah:

Got ya. Hoping to heard soon from you :huglove:

Btw, have you wrote something for my sis? She seems to be so very silence :blink:

Still cant use the computer, so Im on Cris laptop................ I cant access to my google account, so I cant see your email (inthe case you sent one)

Yep, I tell her something a few days back. She is very quiet now?? Great!

Soni wants to write ya something, here she is:

"Hi Indre!!! It's Soni ^_^ I have to ask you something: when will you come here to visit to me?? You have to bring a really beautiful present for me u_u Take care, hope you are ok. Kisses =p"

Ok, me again. Have you started that project we are working on??? I promised to remember you sometimes :aah:

And how is your grandma??

Love!

Still cant use the computer, so Im on Cris laptop................ I cant access to my google account, so I cant see your email (inthe case you sent one)

Yep, I tell her something a few days back. She is very quiet now?? Great!

Soni wants to write ya something, here she is:

"Hi Indre!!! It's Soni ^_^ I have to ask you something: when will you come here to visit to me?? You have to bring a really beautiful present for me u_u Take care, hope you are ok. Kisses =p"

Ok, me again. Have you started that project we are working on??? I promised to remember you sometimes :aah:

And how is your grandma??

Love!

I send ya one as fas as I remember :aah:

There's so much I want to tell you, but maybe I'll see you on weekend so we could gossip abit :roftl:

I hate that she's so quiet :sneaky2:

"Dear Soni!

I'm not sure when I'll be able to visit you guys, but visiting you is in my list indeed! :naughty:And for ya bday.. Firstly, I don't know when is it, secondly I'm not sure I could buy you something as expensive as I did for Isa and third, I have a friends bday ahead too, but I'll figure that out :aah:"

No, I haven't started it yet. I'm gonna have all free week, so I'm gonna start it then :naughty:

My grandma is looking fine, hope she feels fine as well :naughty:

See ya :huglove:

I send ya one as fas as I remember :aah:

There's so much I want to tell you, but maybe I'll see you on weekend so we could gossip abit :roftl:

I hate that she's so quiet :sneaky2

"Dear Soni!

I'm not sure when I'll be able to visit you guys, but visiting you is in my list indeed! :naughty:And for ya bday.. Firstly, I don't know when is it, secondly I'm not sure I could buy you something as expensive as I did for Isa and third, I have a friends bday ahead too, but I'll figure that out :aah:"

No, I haven't started it yet. I'm gonna have all free week, so I'm gonna start it then :naughty:

My grandma is looking fine, hope she feels fine as well :naughty:

I read it :teehee:

Yeah, I hope so. But I also have tons of homework, so Im not sure. If you dont cath me round here, send me an email, ok??:wink2:

Dont worry, its for your own good :teehee:

Soni said that she wanted you to come here and bring her a present, but not something for her b-day cause its on February (the one that has her b-day on November is Cris).

Ok, I was just asking. You can do it when you can, no problemo.

Im really happy to read that. Hope she will be as fine as now or even better for tons of years.

See ya!! :huglove:

I read it :teehee:

Yeah, I hope so. But I also have tons of homework, so Im not sure. If you dont cath me round here, send me an email, ok??:wink2:

Dont worry, its for your own good :teehee:

Soni said that she wanted you to come here and bring her a present, but not something for her b-day cause its on February (the one that has her b-day on November is Cris).

Ok, I was just asking. You can do it when you can, no problemo.

Im really happy to read that. Hope she will be as fine as now or even better for tons of years.

Than email it will be :biggrin2: But still.. I hope to see you..

It's for my own good? Mmm.. :teehee:

Oh :roftl: That makes more sence, but I'm not sure I'm gonna make it :sad: But I have hope! :biggrin2:

Ok :aah:

I hope so too!

Than email it will be :biggrin2: But still.. I hope to see you..

It's for my own good? Mmm.. :teehee:

Oh :roftl: That makes more sence, but I'm not sure I'm gonna make it :sad: But I have hope! :biggrin2:

Ok :aah:

I hope so too!

You dont know how much I hate my computer :mad3:

Well, Im round here, tho Im not sure about how much time and if you are gonna come. I have millions of homework.

Yep, hope you are gonna be a good girl.

Dont worry. AS far as I know, Cris and Soni made something for ya, didnt spent a cent, so you can do the same for they.

Hope to see ya!

You dont know how much I hate my computer :mad3:

Well, Im round here, tho Im not sure about how much time and if you are gonna come. I have millions of homework.

Yep, hope you are gonna be a good girl.

Dont worry. AS far as I know, Cris and Soni made something for ya, didnt spent a cent, so you can do the same for they.

Hope to see ya!

Sad, really sad :huh: And poor pc :huh:

I saw you online first, but then you gone very quickly, so I went too :huh:

Imma good girl :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

Really? Awww... so sweet :tears: I'll try to do something for them too :blush-anim-cl:

Sad, really sad :huh: And poor pc :huh:

I saw you online first, but then you gone very quickly, so I went too :huh:

Imma good girl :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

Really? Awww... so sweet :tears: I'll try to do something for them too :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, poor pc. Sadly, we have to reinstall everything on it, so its gonna be days till I will be back to it..............

Yep, it was the computer. It was working well and then........... nothing. It stopped and did nothing, so I had to reboot it and put on Cris laptop's to finish my homework.......

I hope so :wink2:

Yes, they are really sweet girls when they want :teehee:

Yeah, poor pc. Sadly, we have to reinstall everything on it, so its gonna be days till I will be back to it..............

Yep, it was the computer. It was working well and then........... nothing. It stopped and did nothing, so I had to reboot it and put on Cris laptop's to finish my homework.......

I hope so :wink2:

Yes, they are really sweet girls when they want :teehee:

But I hope that's a good news :naughty:

Mine is not better. Laptop is waaaaay faster :mf_rosetinted:

But I am :wub2:

So as my sis :naughty: Ah, those sisters.. :naughty:

See ya! :huglove:

But I hope that's a good news :naughty:

Mine is not better. Laptop is waaaaay faster :mf_rosetinted:

But I am :wub2:

So as my sis :naughty: Ah, those sisters.. :naughty:

I hope so, but its gonna take ages to reinstall everything and my dad is not on the mood............

Yap, thats what laptops are for...........

Hehehehe :teehee:

Sisters are sisters. You know?? Even tho families are different, the people is the same at some point.

Btw, I was sending you an email and it said that your account is empty :blink: so it came back to me..............

Love ya! :huglove:

I hope so, but its gonna take ages to reinstall everything and my dad is not on the mood............

Yap, thats what laptops are for...........

Hehehehe :teehee:

Sisters are sisters. You know?? Even tho families are different, the people is the same at some point.

Btw, I was sending you an email and it said that your account is empty :blink: so it came back to me..............

Love ya! :huglove:

Yeah, it sucks.. I remeber how long it took to gte my Photoshop back :naughty:

Aha, that's why.. :naughty: I'm thinking on downloading The Sims 3 on laptop, but I'm not sure.. :huh:

Yeah, I guess.. :biggrin2: Say Hi to Chris and Soni :huglove:

I get your email :blink: Dunno what's the promblem.. :blink:

Yeah, it sucks.. I remeber how long it took to gte my Photoshop back :naughty

Aha, that's why.. :naughty: I'm thinking on downloading The Sims 3 on laptop, but I'm not sure.. :huh

Yeah, I guess.. :biggrin2: Say Hi to Chris and Soni :huglove:

I get your email :blink: Dunno what's the promblem.. :blink:

I just came to say hi, my computer still sucks, maybe he died??? :shocked::aah:

Im soooooooooooooooooo busy with school! I sent the whole morning on Ciudad Real visiting the National Asociation for Blind People for homework. At least, me and the rest of the group are gonna do something really good and well done! :biggrin2:

Well, try to download the game there, but if the laptop doesnt have a good image quality (or something like that) it wont be able to play it.

They send you a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig kiss :huglove: But Cris told me to tell you that her name doesnt got an "h" :teehee:

Maybe it was the one I sent to your sis?? Or to Babs???

I just came to say hi, my computer still sucks, maybe he died???

Im soooooooooooooooooo busy with school! I sent the whole morning on Ciudad Real visiting the National Asociation for Blind People for homework. At least, me and the rest of the group are gonna do something really good and well done! :biggrin2:

Well, try to download the game there, but if the laptop doesnt have a good image quality (or something like that) it wont be able to play it.

They send you a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig kiss :huglove: But Cris told me to tell you that her name doesnt got an "h" :teehee:

Maybe it was the one I sent to your sis?? Or to Babs???

Hope not :blink: C'mon Isa's pc, rise! Rise and liiiive! Mwahaha!

Wow, that sounds like one good well done job :wub2: Have you had fun doing it?

There's no memory on my pc :roftl: I'll figure out something.. one day.. maybe :roftl: My laptop seems to be fine for it, so that's why I wanted to try playing it :teehee:

Woopsy! My bet. Sorry, Cris :blush-anim-cl: Hug them back :wub2:

I can't tell you that :roftl:

Hope not :blink: C'mon Isa's pc, rise! Rise and liiiive! Mwahaha!

Wow, that sounds like one good well done job :wub2: Have you had fun doing it?

There's no memory on my pc :roftl: I'll figure out something.. one day.. maybe :roftl My laptop seems to be fine for it, so that's why I wanted to try playing it :teehee:

Woopsy! My bet. Sorry, Cris :blush-anim-cl: Hug them back :wub2:

I can't tell you that :roftl:

He doesnt want to..............:mad3:

I think so too! We havent end it yet, but we are gonna try to end it this Tuesday, so we can go there on Wednesday and show them what we have done :biggrin2: And yeah, we had tons of fun :teehee:

Ouch! Your pc is as mean as mine :aah:

Cris forgive you, she said its nothing. :wink2:

I looked it a bit better, it was the one I sent to Babs.